AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Summoner School

Senior Member Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2007 07:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RPG: Summoner School

Now first up, let’s lay some ground rules:

1-For the first few days only 2 posts per day are allowed. I’ll re-evaluate the limit after seeing how this evolve. Off course this rule doesn’t apply to me nor to my Co-GMs (though I have yet to decide who will be one).

2-Your posts have to be at least a paragraph long. No one sentences or 3 line posts. Beside you can’t really afford to loose one of your post on such a small piece of text.

3-In relation to this no posts that are nothing but OOC comments. If you absolutely need to tell something to another player, use the PM system. This again doesn’t apply to me or my future Co-GMs.

4-Any character give a name but no full profile is considered a NPC and can be used by any of the playersas ‘conversation filler’. Basically they let you post long body of text without making your character into a lecturer professor. You can have them say simple things like “what do you mean by that?”, “oh so what you’re saying is that…” or “That sucks” or even “OH MY LORD! WHAT IS THAT ON YOUR ARM?!”. Note that only me or my Co-GM can have a NPC challenge you to battle, more on this later.

5-No Godmodding, in other word not making another player’s character act without that player’s consent and you can only mention facts about them that have been mentioned before either in the RPG or the sign up thread (and that your character would have had a chance of learning).

6-When engaging in a TPM battle with another player, please consult that player in PM and together decide who should win before hand. I also highly suggest you write the battle in PM conversations before posting it here, so you can combine multiple smaller post into big ones (though please leave space for any spectators comments). As is expected with the rest of the RPG quality is the most important, so you can have short or long battles all the same, they just need to be fun.

This importance of quality leads me to something I came up with that I nicknamed the ‘Challenger System’.

-The Challenger System-

As you can expect with this type of story your characters will often end up challenged to TPM battles by other characters. When that happens I (or Co-GM) will send you all the details and information you need to know (as well as any information that might need to be stated during the battle) about the challenger. Afterward it is your duty to write a fun and exciting battle where you take on that challenger. If I life your battle, and depending on the reaction of any spectator character I will be more inclined to send more challengers your way, thus giving your character more chance to be part of the main storyline. Consider this your ‘in game reputation’ so to speak. It won’t matter (at least in my judging) if you win or lose, for I DO expect you to lose at time (giving you a chance to get a revenge off course), all that matters is the quality. Player VS Player battles will also serve toward increasing both players in-game reputation. Once again don’t forget to let some space in your posts for any comments from potential spectator.

I think this covers it all...anymore suggestion?

Now let’s get this show on the road!!

----------------

April 1st is the begining of the school year in Japan. On this sunny April day a lone 14 year old boy trudge along the street, pulling a large suitcase.

“I’m late I’m late I’m late!” Complained Limito as he hurried along.

He had missed his train early on in the day and now he was only a few minutes until the beginning of the school day. Most of his belongings were already in his dorm room but he had packed so late not everything had been sent.

Finally the diminutive teenager reached the front gate of the North District Summoner School. The School ground was a rather large compound in the middle of the city. The school itself stood at the center of it, a large white school with multiple story, a flat roof and a clock tower just like many other schools in Japan. On each side of the school was a large blocky building linked to it by ground level corridors: on the left was the gymnasium and on the right the TPM battle dome with a high tech retractable roof. Behind the gymnasium stood the girls’ dorm and behind the battle dome the boys’ dorm. In the spaced formed at the back of the school was the large multi-purpose sport field and track as well as a smaller building containing the pool. The whole school ground had many trees, benches and patches of grass for students to relax on between class, and the school just happened to be near a commercial street that was a great place to visit over the weekend.

As Limito was about to step over the school ground’s frontier three older teenager stood in front of him, blocking his access. The three of them wore sashes with ‘Hall Monitor’ on them and they were all three rather big and bulky, the one at the front looking even more threatening with his bushy sideburns, old fashion ‘do’ and exposed arms.

“Where are you going squirt?” Asked the front one.

“I’m a new student here… I need to go to the gymnasium for the Principal’s welcoming speech!” Declared Limito.

“Oh I see… well you’re late squirt. That’s gonna put ya into some trouble with us the Hall Monitors.” Added the leader of the pack.

“Wha…I’m not late the bell didn’t ring yet! Just let me past the gate and I’ll go on my way.” Said the small teenager, trying to take a step forward, only to be shoved back.

“No way kiddo… you gotta prove you’re a student, or at least a Summoner before I let you in. It will not be said that Murata Baki let an intruder in.” Said the sideburn teen, introducing himself.

“I have my student card here.” Said Limito, pulling it out of his uniform pocket.

Baki looked at it and snorted “Weird name… well I guess you’re legit, ‘cept you’re still gonna be late.”

Limito was about to asked what he meant when the bell rang. “You stalled me!” He complained.

“I’ll have to report you to the principal…he doesn’t like tardiness, you’ll probably end up doing chores for a week! Being late on the first day? Tsk tsk…”

Limito was shaken “You did it on purpose! Why did you do that?” he asked, causing the trip to laugh out loud.

“’Cause it’s fun dummy!” Said one of Baki’s companion.

“What is going on here?” Suddenly ask a booming adult voice.

Out of behind the wall Limito saw emerge a middle-aged man in a suit. He was tall and well built and looked in great shape. His prescence was imposing and an air of authority was surrounding him. The laughter immediately stopped as all three Hall Monitors bowed to the man. Baki shot a glare to Limito who stammered an apology and bowed as well, not certain why.

“This student is late Principal Hinokuro. He’s new.” Stated Baki “First day.”

“That’s not true! I was here on time but they didn’t want to let me in!” Replied Limito, outraged

“You’re the liar!” Accused Baki’s second henchman

“That’s enough…” Started the principal, walking toward Limito “You do realize… excuse me I didn’t catch your name…”

“Burako Limito sir.”

“Mr Burako that those are rather serious accusations you’re making toward one of my Hall Monitors here.”

“But it’s true sir!”

“Well then there is only one way for you to prove you’re right. You’ll have to face Baki in a TPM battle. A Blue match, right after my speech should suffice. The loser will get two weeks of chores.” Simply declared the principal, making Baki chuckle with pleasure.

The 14 years old was taken aback “A…a battle?!”

“That is how things are done here, when a dispute arise only a TPM battle can solve it.” Explained Hinokuro, before he turned to one of Baki’s follower “You, Yamato, grab his suitcase and bring it to the dorm, while you Mr. Burako you will follow me to the gymnasium.”

“Yes sir.” Both Limito and Yamato said at the same time, not arguing with the Principal who’s prescence seem so imposing.

“Welcome to North District School Mr. Burako.” Added the principal as he walked toward the Gymnasium.

(OOC: Not quite as long as I expected it to be… I’ll work on a small welcome speech for the new students and then I’ll write out the Limito VS Baki battle.)

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Kaede woke up and got dressed. She headed out for school without eating (as usual) or without saying goodbye to her foster parents. She was now a third year student now. She passed by a park on the way and stopped to look at the cherry blossoms. A soft smile spread across her face as she thought to herself: maybe this year wont be so bad.
    She walked slowly so that she would miss the stupid orientations they did every year. She thought about how maybe someone would be brave enough to talk to her. Maybe her peers wont see her as weird. Maybe she'll even develop a relationship with a boy. The thought of that flushed her face bright red. The blush quickly diminished when she approached the school. She let out a deep sigh. "Great, another school year..."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Babs unpacked her stuff in her dorm room. she arrived a hour ago pretty much to early to go to the speech. she looked at a shirt and faintly wondert if the teachers here knew she could not read or write. she merely shrugged her shoulders at the possible outcomes in the worst cause they made her take lessons after school. she yawned a bit as she glances to the second bed in the room. Wondering lightly how her roommate would be..if she got one at al. she finished unpacking her clothing and drawing equipment. checking her watch she saw she had a few more minutes before the speech would start.

She went outside with a small notebook and pencil walking to the front of the school and sketched some tree's. but looked up when she saw some yelling at the gate it seemed some bullies picked on a kid. She putted her pencil and notebook away when a offical looking man walked up to them and spoke with them. when the man turned around she stood respectfully an started to walk to the gymnasium.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

The Black Mage fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 09:40 PM
    Threads

Wada alked out of the front enternce of the boys dorm. Thinking to himself 'Well that takes care of that. I should head to the gym for the enternce speech.' Wada thought before hurring to the gym. He saw that a girl was drawing pictures and three hallmoniters were picking on a younger student. He then saw the princible come up to them and Wada continued on.

Mr. Hakuro was standing off near the enternce of the gym waiting for the princible to come. He noticed that the gym was getting full and kinda rowdy. Hoping not for a fight he desided to go out and find him. Leaving the gym he found the princible talking with three hallmoniters and a young student. 'Oh boy. This will end with a battle for sure.' Mr. Hakuro walked up to thee princible and tapped him on the shoulder. "Ah hello Princible Hinokuro! Hope you had a good break. You should hurry before a fight breaks out in the gym." He said.

Wada walked into the gym and found a seat in the back and waited for the princible to come and deliver his speech.

Evil but Friendly FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 09:33 PM
    Threads

Shinku walked down the street towards the school and sighed "I hope everything goes well on my first day at school, I don't want to make any enemies on my first day" he said looking into the sky "Oh!!" he then started to run towards the school faster. Shinku ran through the gate and skidded trough the doors, he quickly looked around "Oh man...where to go where to go!!..I need some heeeellllp!!!" he said yelling for some help.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

babs almost entered the gym as a teacher came out not noticing her at al. She shrugged and turned to walk into the gym when she heard someone yell i need help. Seeing him a bit past the gates she sighe 'i am giong to regret this'she thought as she whistled on her fingers and waved at shinku "over here!"she gave a faint smile before looking again.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Evil but Friendly FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 09:33 PM
    Threads

Shinku heard the whistle and someone calling to him "Hm?" he looked over and saw a girl waving at him "Hey!" he said running over to her "Thank you..I thought I was going to get lost on my first day of class" he said laughing nervously as he smiled "Oh..I am sorry allow my to introduce myself I am Shinku Fox but you can call me Shinku" he said bowing "I am new here so I really don't know my way around..what is your name?" he asked curiously

Member Emo is the name will become famous soon enough Emo is the name will become famous soon enough Emo is the name's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2007 08:51 PM
    Threads

Yameta Hikaru was in one of the many trees on the campus. He was leaning against it with on of his legs hanging off the side and his other one on the limb of the tree he was on. He looked up at the clocktower. It was almost time for the speech. Hikaru looked around and saw that three hallmoniters were pick on a younger student and then the princible came around. 'Wow the pincible is in puplic. Being known as the worst princible at the worst school would emparrase him to be seen in public. Oh well.' Hikaru said before jumping out of the tree. He noticed that a girl was drawing trees. He shrugged and went to the gym. When he wwalked in no one bothered to look his way. No ever did he was only looked at when he was battling. Sinc he did have a 17-0 record. At the school. Sighing, he walked to the back and sat down next to Wada.

Ben Folds.....A Amazing Man

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

Declan placed the strap of his bag over his shoulder as he exited the train. He had arrived from the airport, where his flight from Ireland and had landed not an hour before. He uncomfortably tugged at his sweater as the cool crisp air of Ireland was replaced by the warmer weather in Japan.
    He was technically a new student, be he had been accepted in as a 3rd year student rank, as his credits from his previous small school had luckily transfered. Though, credits or not, he was new and knew little of the Japanese customs or way of life.
    Declan quickly shifted his weight as a younger kid, rushed past him. The kid was obviously late for something...and judging by the direction he was heading in, it was school.

Declan quickened his pace as this meant he was running late as well. He didn't want to concern himself with friendships, or things unrelated to education. He was here for a reason...to become a better summoner, and then return to Ireland to take his ill father's place on the docks. He literally couldn't afford to waste this opportunity.

As he reached the gates of the school, he felt odd as he was dressed differently and he was much larger than most of the students...he looked more like a docksman than a student...and he felt that way as well. But he would make his family proud and believe in his abilities and purpose.
    Declan found an open seat in the middle of the Gym, and sat down...awaiting the speech.
    Last edited by Fionn Mac; 12-08-2006 at 03:32 PM.

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

Ameena had came to the school a day early, had unpacked her things in her new room, and gottne used to the school again all before some of the students even arrived. She left her room after preparing herself for the day and walked across the running track, through the main school hall and out the fron of the school. She turned to walk towards the gym and with passing the main gate saw the principal, a new student, Mr.Hakuro, and the three grotesque hall monitors all walking in separate directions. She continued to walk to the gym and took a short cut halfway to get there before the principal did. Ameena ignored the rowdiness of the gymnasium and took a seat in the back and waited patiently for the speech eventhough she was ready for it to be over with already.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

A small girl with big brown eyes hurried over th grounds of Summoner school she didn't speak to anyone and no one spoke to her. Yuki was beginning to get tired of this ever since her parents just left her here no one talked to her. She was too shy for anything and was looking to find her room since she had been here for a year. There were whisperes behind her "She's thinks she's so smart" "I heard that she vever talks to anyone but herself" as usual Yuki ignored those comments. She skirted past Babs and Shinku almost tripping over they're feet with a short "SOrry about that" she was gone.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Kasch stood in a corner of the building... outside but where he hoped no one would find him. One of the dumpsters stood to his left and the smell of garbage pervaded his nostirls. But it didn't cover up the worse scent the wafted through his body, the stench that stung at his brain... Summoners. All around him. Disgusting. He could feel them. Could sense them.

He knew he should probably be somewhere else, perhaps an orientation since he was a new student or perhaps a class but he didn't care. There was nothing those summoners could teach him that he couldn't learn on his own. There was nothing he wanted them to teach him. He could learn for such slimy creatures. The fact he was one, that HE was a summoner only made it more odious to him. His skin crawled at the knowledge of it.

His bag of cloths was next to him. It wasn't much, a couple shirts and a change of pants. They had been given to him by his adoptive family before they had sent him here. They were the only reason why he had come to this forsaken place. It was they who had picked him up and he believed he owed them a great debt. This was part of his repayment, attending this summoner's warren.

Besides the cloths the only other possession he had was a switchblade in his pocket. It had been give to him a long time ago.

Well, he also had Azazel, he supposed, but he didn't like to think about Azazel. The two of them had a lot in commmon and the thought made his stomach turn.

He closed his red eyes as he leaned back against the wall of the school building. He hadn't slept last night. The fear had been pounding through him. He knew he was probably going to die here. Not only would he be surrounded by summoner's and there poisonous natures, but they were also probably all better summoners than himself. He couldn't hold summons. The feeling of having Azazel depending on him made him sick and he couldn't focus. He would loose in his first match and he would be run clean through by a fang. The TPM would do it. Those creature were evil. Some of them might act nice but they were just the deceitful ones. They were the ones that stabbed you in the back when you thought you could trust them. Thats was the one redeeming value about Azazel, he was honest about his evil. He didn't pretend to be anything else.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member viperoushell is on a distinguished road viperoushell's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2008 07:31 PM
    in the middle of the dark woods why dont you come find me
    Threads

Roch'ksh Runyadu got in from being on the streets again taking back some of his old places from gangs that thought they could beat him down. As it turns out they were wrong like they were every year. Walking into the school he goes to room 5005 and drops off the bag of stuff he has before heading back down to the gym to see if the princepal will say the same stuff he always does or if he will say new things again. He stops at the door and than walks over to his bag and grabs his trenchcoat and hat so that he can just sleep if the teacher dude says that same stuff. "Oh well another year comes and goes but i guess ill stick around this year to see if anyone is worth while." He says to himself walking out to the gym.
    When caught between heaven and hell, make them both suffer.

Know one part of the name, obession begins. Know two parts, paronia sets in. Know three parts, madness decesnds. Know all, and only the Kami know what will happen.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Vaan bushed threw the entrance doors and looked around "Hmph, I guess I can be welcomed back." He said walking into the hall ways reading a book. He stepped down to his dorm room and looked up at it "Hmph, this is it room 4005, Maybe I will have a room mate." He said opening the door and pearing inside "I guess not." He threw his back pack on one of the beds and looked at the white walls and Blue carpet "Dorm Sweet Dorm." He said falling onto the bed reading his book. He then said to himself "I must head to the gym...well better get to it." He walked out of the dorm room and outside over to where the school was (That is if the dorms are not attached to the school) He then entered the building and walked inside down the hall and to the gym. He went and took a seat and sat down in the first row reading his book.

OOC: Edited to head to the gym
    Last edited by Seikyu Kiba; 12-08-2006 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Edit because of plot

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Senior Member Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2008 03:19 PM
    Threads

-Rumiko Kazuna, was sitting in his office for quite some time. He was examining the place, rearranging items as they came to him. He was a teacher here at North Distirct School, Teacher of class 2-A. He was teaching TPM battles, better techniques in useing them, how to control them better. pretty much, most things that had to do with having a TPM out, and useing them for fighting. He has been at this school for many many years. Having denied the principles job, he didn't want that kind of responsibility. Rumiko's classroom was mostly the gymnasium, and TPM Battle dome. But he also had a small classroom for test and such.

Rumiko, had short white hair, barly going down to touch his shoulders in the back. Bangs short. Black eyes were on his white face, with to small red slits vertically above his eyes. His ears were covered with fur, and on his left ear the fur extended over onto his cheek a bit. Rumiko had this weird white collor thing around his neck, that had a tan shirt underneath it, skin tight against his back and chest. A large bronze cross hung from his neck. Rumiko was wearing his usual black long pants with red on them, and two holsters on the back of them, to hold swords. Near the end of his pant legs, there were symbols on them. In a dead language, that not even Rumiko understood. He wore black shoes, with spikes on them. Most people thought that he was Albino, which he was not. Occasianaly, he wore long forearm protecters, these were long and black that had a few spikes on them as well. He looks like a mean teacher, but is not.

Rumiko placed a long pendulam looking thing above his desk in his office, and sighed with satisfaction. He glanced around the room and then over to the bed. His lovely TPM was laying in it. Her name was Li. She was a Chimera -C Type TPM. She was Rumiko's pride and joy. "Li." Said Rumiko with a smile on his face. At this, Li's head rose a bit and hers eyes awoke, apparently she was sleeping. Li's long tail wagged gently soon. "Its time to go now love." After this was said, Li started to fade in and out slowly, before completly disappearing. Li looked like a modern wolf for the most part. She had long lovely brown fur all over her body. She had a mane, which was quite unusal she being a female. The man was long, and usually seemed liek it was wet. The hair on her mane, was black instead of brown. Li had long claws on her paws, that were trimmed every week. But, they keep coming back. On each of her front paws, li had a circlet on them. Each containing a small Sapphirte inside of it. Symbolising her useage of water and ice.

Rumiko started to here some chatter outside of his office in the Gymnasium, as the students started arriving. He gracefully walked over to the door, and opened it slowly. Revealing his small classroom, with a few tables and chairs. He walked pass the tables without even glancing at them, he then opened the door that lead into the Gymnasium. His classroom, and office were both connected to the Gymnasium, al though he did have a backdoor in his offcie to get out quicker. Rumiko closed the door behind him once he stepped out of the classroom. He looked around and saw plenty of empty heads, waiting to be filled with knowledge. Rumiko strode into the center of the Gymnasium, hearing the familier voices of people calling out his name, and others whispering harsh commentd about his appearence. As he walked, the students seemed to quiet down a bit, wondering what he was going to do. But, Rumiko slimply sat down in a chair, in the center. Awaiting the principle to come and give his speech.

OOC: That was longer than intended to be for me... And Kiba, you need to go to the Gym...

Junior Member Ayumi_Saruwatari is on a distinguished road Ayumi_Saruwatari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2006 08:25 PM
    Threads

Ayumi looked around trying to find everything and set up before going to the gym for Beginning of the year welcome speech. Ayum had set up all her thing at her desk but couldn't find her books. Ayumi reached to her top boxs and slipped pulling the top box along with her. The boxs fell all over her.
    "...found them..." Ayumi sweatdropped.
    "I'm going to be late at this rate" Ayumi grouped all the books together in a pile. and started putting the on the shelves. Ayumi looked at her watch.
    "I gotta go!!!" She ran out the door shutting it behind her as she ran towards the gym.
    "I hope I'm not late!" Ayumi sprinted at full speed.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Dan, who was hardly ever tardy, was already in the gym. As far back as he could manage without looking like the the crowd that always sat as far as possible, he was leaning back and throughly enjoying a copy of At the Mountains of Madness.

The Shoggoths were his favorite part. After all, they were Shaggoth's namesake. Speaking of Shaggoth, he wondered how the blob would fare in the one of the school's notorious TPM battles. He'd never battled with it before, hardly knew what it could do. "Lose with Shaggoth or kill everything with Cethali." he thought.

Damn Cethali. He wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Cethali. Damn him. He could almost hear the great dragon chuckling to himself. However, what scared him most about it was that fact that Cethali would not respond to him. That monster did whatever it damn well pleased.

Meanwhile, Shape was busy doing some unnecessary cleaning around the gym. He made it a point to introduce himself to the fishies each year that they came. Of course, some students would more accurately translate that as warning them of the creepy janitor.

"Ah 'ell." He muttered to himself as a pack of students hurried by. He pushed his cart, with it's squeaky wheels. "Need to fix 'at." he thought, for at least the hundreth time, if not more. After hiding it in one of the highly secure janitor's closets(that hid small weapon caches), he removed his favorite Bowie from the cart and stuffed it into his uniform.

Taking the long route, he soon found a student(Kasch) hanging out near the dumpsters. "Hey there, here to smoke?" He asked the student. After all, the only people who willingly stood near the dumpsters were the smokers. "I brought my own lighter if you're willin' to share." He continued as he approched slowly. Nearly all the students thought him a mass murderer, he didn't need to scare them more.
    Last edited by Opinionated; 12-08-2006 at 06:16 PM.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

Shizuka grunted as she rolled out of bed to hit her alarm. She slowly opened her eyes, and noticed that the clock said: "9:02 A.M". Her eyes widened and she gasped. She had never been late for school in her life. She threw back the covers, and jumped out of bed. She threw off her pajamas and changed quickly. She swung open her door, and rushed to the bathroom. She washed her face, scrubbing rather hard. She brushed her teeth, even without having breakfast.
    She slipped on her black shoes, and brushed her hair. She grabbed her suit case, and filled it with her essentials. She pushed through the door, and locked it up. Shizuka ran down the street to the nearest train station. She must've already missed her train, so she hoped that it would come around again. Luckily enough for her, it did. She sighed, and pushed her way onto the train. The school wasn't too far from her stop.
    The train came to a halt, and Shizuka struggled to get out from all the crowd. She saw the school in the distance, and ran towards it. She finally made it up to the gates, panting. She walked in, and finally knew... she made it to the school of her dreams.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

As the sun was rising on the roads to the North District Summoner’s school, a patch of purple could be seen skimming across the roads. Further inspection reveals a girl, brown eyes, probably around 16. The patch of purple would be her hair, tied up in two tails by two black cloth bands. A black uniform adorned her body, with white outlinings and a grey skirt. A pair upper arm length black gloves covered her arms, as well as a pair of equally black thigh length stocking did her legs. Two black shoes covered her feet, and the whole was tipped of with an orange scarf.

Yup, all in all Fuyiyama Kumiko was ready for another year of school.

As she entered the school gates, she quietly wandered of the mainstream path, and instead stepped into the tree line. She smiled as she surrounded herself with the trees she loved so much. “You guys seemed to have grown well when I was away.” She said softly as she ran a hand over the bark of the nearest tree. A grin spread across her lips as she grabbed a branch and placed a foot on the bark. However, just as she raised herself into the air, something snagged her orange scarf. With a loud “-urk-” and an indignant cry, Kumiko landed butt first on the ground.

“Ouch ouch ouch” the purple haired girl replied as she rubbed her sore butt. “That hardly ever happens, what did I snag?” she grumbled to herself as she turned around and looked for the offensive object that snagged her. A small tap on the shoulder pointed Kumiko towards its, or rather her, direction.

Towering above the sitting girl was another girl, arms crossed, probably a few years older then her, wearing a complete suit of knight armor, shield and sword included, with a light blue cape behind. The helm was limited to the visor alone, with two wing-like appendages at the side, allowing her long blonde hair to flow freely. A single golden cross hang, suspended by a thick cord, around her neck as a necklace. The girl was tapping her foot impatiently and giving Kumiko a light glare.

At the sight of the Kumiko gave out a nervous laugh, scratching the back of her neck. “Ahahaha, erm, Alistina, I can explain. Really. I mean, well, it’s just that… But it’s been do long! I missed them! They missed me!” The arm was now in front of her, joined by its twin, as Kumiko send a pleading look towards her summon.

Alistina, to her credit, never wavered under the pleading look, the trembling eyes, the quavering lip, instead she merely let out an inaudible sigh. “Is that a yes?” Kumiko asked, only to receive a reply in the form of an armored fist lightly hitting her head. “Ow.” The girl replied reflexively as she rubbed the now sore spot. “Aw come on, is that intro speech really that important? Its just the old man blabbering again about the rules and bla bla bla, nothing we haven’t heard in the first two years.” She really didn’t se the point in going. It was just so boring, sitting there.

Alistina, on the other hand, was adamant that Kumiko would make a presence. Crusaders were known to be protective over their summons to the point of mothering, which was exactly what Alistina was doing right now. She pointed towards the gymnasium, and gave a small glare towards her summoner.

Kumiko sighed in defeat. “All right, I’ll go to the introduction.” Her defeat was rewarded with a smile, and a pat on the head from Alistina. No words were exchanged, but the communication was clear. “Good girl.”

Kumiko smiled in return. “See you later.” She told her summon as she disappeared. With a final sigh, and longing glance at the trees, she set forth towards the gymnasium. Good thing the dorm had no elevator, gave her a nice excuse to climb the trees to reach the third floor.
    Last edited by red storm; 12-09-2006 at 03:14 AM.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Senior Member ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 04:33 PM
    Threads

Raisuke walked through the gates, looking up at the school "Guess we made it." He had been sent to this school by his parents and even old principals because of him summoning Rahkshi, who tried to hurt anyone that angered Raisuke. He walked towards the dorms, after asking a group of girls that had walked his ay where the dorms were. He looked at the sheet of paper that held his room number, 3021. He came across a stairwell to only look up "Stairs.....wheee......great....." Was all he said as he picked up his black back pack and soccer bag that he carried around with him. He walked up the stairs until he came to the third floor. He glanced at the room numbers, coming across 3021. He pushed open the door to reveal two beds, a book shelf against a wall and two desks at each end.

He put his stuff on the bed at the left side which had a window. He sighed deeply and turned around to find Rahkshi lying comfortably on the opposite bed. "I agree, these beds are better than the ones at home." His summon got up and looked out the window, pointing to the horizon, pointing out buildings then making a circle around the things he pointed to. "Heh, yeah it is a nice view isn't it... I think we'll like it here, no?" Rahkshi nodded in agreement. The summon then stretched out it's leathery wings before glancing to the clock. Raisuke had taught him how to tell time, something he thought was helpful since the summon was more responsible than him.

He tapped on Raisuke's shoulder, making him look at the clock. Raisuke just shrugged "Since when am I ever on time?" A talon came out of the device on Rahkshi's left forearm, resting on Raisuke's shoulder as he tempted to scare him but made Raisuke chuckle "Alright, think you can give me a lift?" The summon rolled it's eye at his summoner before opening the window and jumping out, stretching it's wings as it hovered out of the window, grabbing Raisuke as they glided down to the grass near the gymnasium. "Thanks." Rahkshi then disappeared as Raisuke sprinted into the gymnasium, seating himself in an empty row as he played with his ring, waiting for the welcome speech.

Robot Inflicted Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2007 07:38 PM
    Threads

A guy with long red hair leaned to the back of the Gymnasium. He was dressed in his school uniform. Or atleast it looked like it becouse he had he blouse out of his pants and his tie was unknot around his neck. The guy was opserving all the other people in the Gymnasium, what was very easy for becouse he was clearly one of the talest persons in the Gymnasium.

Kayne looked around, all these people minding there own buisness. Kids looking nice looking evil, all differend all strange in there own way. Some kids where laughing with one another clearly a older year. Ok he was a fresh one, but that was only becouse he started to develope his summoning skills on a later age. Yes he was already 17 and clearly most of the kids around him where not. He listened with one ear to what the principal was saying.
    "Well now Kayne", He tought to himself. "Lets see what this school is going to bring you" He pushed a lok of hair out of his face and blinked two times with his eyes realy fast. "A lot of new people thats for sure" he continiued his toughts. "Lets hope a few nice once."
    Kayne moved away from his spot at the back and move towards the front. He looked around for a person who was not looking to happy with his new place and his eyes fel on the guy who entered the Gymnasium right after the prinsable. Kayne trew himself in the seat next to the guy and started talking to him. "So whats with the long face? you look like you failed school before it started."

Junior Member Ayumi_Saruwatari is on a distinguished road Ayumi_Saruwatari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2006 08:25 PM
    Threads

Ayumi smiled as she came to the door. She stopped and tried to catch her breathe. The school was big and gym was large. Ayumi had never seen a school like this when she went to normal public school. The key point was normal she was no longer at an ordinary school she was in Summoner School to become a great summoner. Ayumi assured herself and continued into the gym to find a seat. Once Ayumi was seated she looked around she saw many people that she didn't know but she was sure she would try to get to know some of them, unlike when she went to normal school.
    "I wounder when its going to start?" Ayumi looked around. She pulled out a small book that read sodoku and started to solve them.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Kasch was moderately curious as to what those summoner worms were doing. Nothing good no doubt. They were all tainted, drenched in sin. So much sin. How could they let themselves live? Didn't the shame get to them? Knowing they were some TPM's little puppet? Just thinking the thought made his insides roll as Azazel turned his minds eye toward him. He saw a form of Azazel sitting next to him, however, he knew it wasn't the real Azazel just the TPM forcing Kasch's mind to create an image of him to facilitate communication with the mortal to which he was bound. He felt an over powering feeling of agreement come from Azazel. Kasch had always found it difficult to deal with the fact him and Azazel shared there thoughts and emotions with each other directly and it always made Kasch double check what he was thinking lest Azazel sense something Kasch didn't want him to know. A feeling of mirth flowed from Azazel to Kasch as the devil felt the boy's thoughts.

Kasch lay back a bit against the wall... he had on a loose jacket that slumped down from one arm causing the sleeve to hang down low enough to completely cover his right hand. Underneath was the school uniform, which he already detested. The tie was like a shackle binding him to this life of being a summoner. A life he detested. An existance he did not choose. Summoners were evil, or more closely they were people who by birth were able to be used by evil powers, the TPMs. Azazel was an example of such an evil power however, his hatred was toward the other TPMs and thus he was useful to Kasch. And so Kasch was a puppet. A bloody marrionette. He slammed his fist against a wall, causing a faint feeling like soundless laughter to resonate through his head as Azazel took pleasure in Kasch's suffering. He spat at the TPM but the spit went straight through... it was just an illusion by his minds eye. The laughter heightened to the maniacal.

Kasch sneered. Damn summoners. Damn them and their unholy cabal! The Occultist shouldn't even be allowed to continue to live! His rage began to burn. His thin strong frame resonating with the ire the leapt like a conflaguration within his skin, scorching his organs until they broiled.

Kasch's body whent limp and he let out a sigh, "Calm I must be calm". Agreement oozed over from Azazel, the fallen angels black wings covering his torso and feelings of protective evil slipping from that hooded head. "One day, Azazel one day. They will see their evil natures." Kasch smiled here, relishing the thought of there wretchedness and Azazel join the mortal in his glee.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC:Ratori's color, Kazuhiko's color, Azoth'na's color, Vulkain's color

BIC:

Standing to the roof top of the school was a fairly built male, though he seemed small his mere presence gave of an essence of pure power. He stood at the corner watching the rising sun all morning with his wide Amber eyes. He looked over the city below and the students making there way to school.

After a sudden clap of his hands a small, red sword like insignia burned from his forhead. Before him a pentagram of burning black flames came into existance beside him. He rubbed his eyes awaiting the called one, his trusted partner Vulkain.

The tall red haired warrior stood next to Ratori, his black trench coat swayed in the wind, the sheath of his sword clicked against a chain on his black pants. "Ratori, you are going to be late if you don't get a move on." the tall being turned to him and took him by the shoulder turning him around. "Now you should be going."

As Ratori walked away, Vulkain disappeared in a black and red mist. With a quick run down to the gymnasium he stood more towards the front of the crowd as people started to talk about him.

"Oh look it's Raishin-san!" A female voice could be heard in the crowd.
    "Oh he's quite popular huh?" an inquizitive voice could be heard.
    "Hey he's always on time." Another voice stated.
    "Yeah, he's a top one alright." A deep voice seemed to whisper from the crowd.

Ratori couldn't help but be content, he was proud of the reputation he's built. It was built on honor and respect, the things he was raised to uphold.

In the corner of the gymnasium there was a green haired boy with such serious dull blue eyes, his presence was chilling and creepy. He had removed his orange tinted glasses and observed the scene, but he wasn't alone.

A woman about seven feet tall was holding him in her arms, he was on her lap. Her blue skin seemed somewhat rotted, her double pupuled eyes were on Kazu, keeping a watch over him. Her blue kimono had lost it's shimmer long ago, and it was obvious that it had seen better days.

"Kazu..." she whispered in a chilling echo into Kazuhiko's head "It's time for me to leave for now dear."

All the while the new kids stared at him being embraced by the abomination that is Azoth'na. "What the...?" was one of many comments that were exchanged.

The other students stared also, though they were more used to the sight because it was often that they would sit together like that.

"Azna..." he whispered back at the zombie like woman before she disappeared into a purple mist.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 12-08-2006 at 09:14 PM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

The Curious Wanderer Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2010 01:05 AM
    Threads

(Characters include: Seiyaku Reinakumo, and the voice on the announcement's, calling for students to report to the Gymnasium.)

(Location: Home, School, Gymnasium)

There spoke of a student, that seemed to keep secrets to himself, and no one else. Secrets that were locked away for quite some time, were about to be revealed. It was the begining of a new school year, and Seiyaku Reinakumo was accepted as a class 3A, student. Seiyaku Reinakumo was a very curious, and mysterious fellow. He did not much care for immature behavior, nor people that got in the way of his studies. This was the begining of his second year, stationed at the North District Summoner School. He was in the middle of writing a story, when he heard the noise, of birds whistling through the wind as they past his window on the northern edge of his room. In the distance he spotted the school. The school that he was destined to attend. He peered out his window, and noticed that there were bell's chimmering in the distance, as he thought to himself.

"Whoa! That must be a new feature added to the school! I don't recall the school having that before!"

He hustled to rush off to school, so that he wouldn't miss much of the meeting that was said to be held in the gymnasium once again. He placed his book in his luggage case, and made sure that he had packed all of his belongings that were necessary for the duration of the school year. Once he assured himself that everything was all set to go, he was well on his way to the North District Summoner School, to start a new year.

"pant, pant, pant... Where is everyone? The school is suppose to have a huge number of students! It was too bad that I came a bit later, and I couldn't properly introduce myself to the others..."

Seiyaku let out a loud sigh, that seemed to echo in a mono-tone like voice.

"How strange. There seems to be no one on duty as to greeting the new students... How peculiar..."

Seiyaku peered from side to side, trying to regain his sense of grounds. He spotted movement that went in the direction of the gym. It appeared in a shadow like form.

"Hmm, I wonder who that could be? Could it possibly be, that the person I just saw wandering the grounds, be someone that I know? I have been here for a couple of years... It will be good to see all the familiar faces, from last year, and the year before that."

"All students, please make your way to the Gymnasium immediately! The announcements are about to begin shortly!"

"Oh my! I am about to miss the best part! The opening lines! yawn..."

However tired Seiyaku was, he went along with the announcements on the voice projector, and proceeded to the Gymnasium. As soon as he arrived in the Gymnasium, he scurried in search to find the nearest seat available to him. The last thing he remembered was that he needed to go back to his dorm room afterwards to put away his supplies. The designated room number to which he was stationed in, was room 4117. He was never too sure if he would acquire a room mate, but he did last year. He knew from last year's experience, that if he has another stubborn, and immature room mate, it will be a living nightmare! He began to list a set of rules in his note book, just incase he was going to be placed with a frusterating room mate. He kept repeating to himself...

"If I am stuck with another nosey, and immature brat, they better know what's coming to them, and they better know how to learn fast, or they are not going to be in the same room for long! Please, if I do get stuck with someone, please let it be someone that is kind, respectful, and acts rather mature. That's all I ask!"

Seiyaku glances back and fourth from his note book, and the people entering the Gymnasium, as for the teachers preparing for their speeches getting ready for the opening of a new school year.

(OOC: Sorry for the long post, I tried to keep it short. I really did. But when an idea brews, it seems to slip loose, and it often finds its place in the lines some how.)
    Last edited by Kitanoru; 12-10-2006 at 01:09 AM.

[An amazing set by KP4]

Ooo a Fan Button! =P

Closed Thread

Thread Information