AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 24 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Summoner School

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ratori had said his goodbyes to Miyuya as she left the stadium to go back to her dorm. He watched her as she left, thinking about if she'd be safe. He was confident she'd be ok, she does have a TPM right? Ratori thought about that and noticed that Delcan had remain in his seat for that time. He looked over to him and waved him good bye before stepping out of the dome.

He saw the many features about the school, the trees and benches of the campus as he made his way towards his dorm. He remembered that he left his bokken in the massive closet near the enterance and decided to train for a few before night was fully on the move. With his mind of the events of the day he brought the wooden blade to his front holding it steady with both hands.

He stepped down the stone stairs of the dorm still in that stance, practicing his approach slow and steady. His feet pushed into the soft squish of the grass in the field in front of the dorm and he swung forth into his step. The blade parted the air as the sound of its velocity snapped forth.

He continued this until the weakness from earlier crept up on him. The rest at the dome could only help so much before he feels the fatigue again. He brought his blade up near his head pointing it forwards, he focused on his presence and a bursting red aura swirled from his body. He shouted in a spirit amplified way as the red became one with his body. The glow brought him untold strength and he used this to dash towards a target used for long distans training with TPMs.

As his image flashed towards the target there was a red streak at his dust, He brought his tool back to his side before leaping into a drawing cut "VakBato!" he shouted in spirit as Vulkain's outline formed around him, his Arvalace's over the bokken. The slash blazed through the target cutting it in two then setting it aflame. Ratori was a good distance past the target, the blade extended outwards as the fires surrounded his form.

He stood up strait and the fires died down into a low red swirl at his feet. He held his bokken at his side as he shook out his right hand "We are doing well. I'm glad I studied the ways of the Psionic Channel, I call it PsiChan but.. we have been getting stronger through it." He looked at the bokken and noticed another one appeared in his left hand. It was crystal blue and a bit larger then the other; like a subarito.

"Hmm.. so Kanjiki wants to try a PsiChan with me? This will be interesting.." he brought crystal blade underhand still unsure about wielding it. He brought it up over his head slowly the blade pointing back a bit, he brought the other forward at a tilt. "So.. this is Niten Ichi Ryu..." he charged at another target with his steps heavy and powerful, the ground around him froze as he charged forward in a blue wind of pure psionic energy. He was using Kanjiki's energy to substitute his, and thus snow started to fall around the field.

His blades became surrounded in auras of dark and light blues as he brought them together into a drawing cross cut through the target. "Rue Bato!" he shouted as he did so, the targets froze then fell to the ground shattering.

Ratori looked at his blades and sighed "This is the might of the warrior... it's my honor to wield it."
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 12-27-2006 at 09:55 PM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Shiro nodded at Yuki's remark."Yep,it's kind of obvious.It's good to formally meet you."He smiling."Now,like Vaan said,we were just about to go at it sometime in a little while.You comin'?"he asked Yuki."It's gonna be the first time I let out my new TPM in a public manner."Shiro looked to Vaan and smirked."Consider yourself honored.Well,before we can get this underway,we're gonna have to find that Mr.Amerei teacher.He's the one we gotta talk to for we can set up our battles."Shiro said to the two of them.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Kasch slipped his switchblade from his pocket and gazed at the reflecting steel surface, gazing through the steel and into the red eyes of the person who looked lonely out from the cold prison. The eyes were cold and accusing. Kasch stood up, leaning on his good leg, and the illusion of Azazel phased into existance, the fallen creature having already sensed Kasch's desire and intent.

Azazel's sword appeared out of thin air and dropped into its taut-skined hands. Actually it was, again, the illusion of the sword as the actual blade was still inside of Kasch, he could feel its hilt in his throat. Azazel swung first and Kasch slipped under it while stepping in and trying to close the distance. Azazel's low sweeping kick put a stop to that but Kasch recovered quickly. They moved back and forth for a while, Azazel of course not trying particularly hard since he was well beyond the ken of Kasch. However, Kasch saw and opprotunity pressed Azazel against a wall and attacked with the palm of his left hand. It went clean through the illusionary demon and struck the wall behind.

Pain-drenched, Kasch screamed as loud as he could but all that came out was a profound echoing silence. The agony shuddered through his mind and painted a picture much like the reverberations of an ultrasound. Kasch could see it in his mind, floating there, and walking down a flight of soul-swept stairs he went beneath the pain and entered the undertoe image.

He was in the ruins of the school. There was an essence of chaos and longing, a sweet longing begging for some noble light to pour itself into the air and float serenely through, Kasch stepped among the rubble, pushing it out of the way easily, muscles strong and hardened. He could see deep into the present and sensed more then saw a girl in the middle of a vast plain. She was standing there her palms out in front of her and her chin against the bone of her chest. She was younger then him by several years, perhaps being of the age that looks with confidence to their leaving of elementary school but no more. Her palms were bleeding as though holes had been driven through them.

He watched as his vision was curtained by dust as vast moving groups of men, men clothed and yet naked and nude screaming and yelling with fire spewing out from empty lungs to weak for singing. It seemed strange to him how their spines, soft and gellantinous were able to support their bodies and he watched as great beast clashed against one another. Demon fought wolf and bird fought plant in a strange cacophcany of sweetly sighing sorrow. And the girl faded. He unfurled his wings to get a better look from above but they had been clipped. Sheered. And he bellowed out some soft song that he could not think to put words to as it tore at his throat with utter silence.

Kasch slammed against the wall holding his left arm, damn why did he have to use his left arm? Why was he so stupid? He yelled and cursed but no words left his lungs. He was silent. There was no sound but he did not realize it and continued on regardless. He pulled the balm from his pocket and spread it over the skin of his left arm, slowly rubbing the black gel into the skin until it filled him with a profound emptiness of feeling. And he leaned back against the wall.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2007 07:57 AM
    Threads

Limito had went to the dome to watch the TPM battle and he had been thoroughly impressed. It was a higher level than his own little bout with Baki. And the Angel was really impressive! He wondered if all battles ended up with someone fainting.

After that he decided to head out and get ahead in his reading for literature class. He passed by the gym on his way to his dorm room when he heard a strange impact noise. He looked in and saw an older student (Kasch) obviously in pain leaning against the wall. Limito watched him pull out some gel and apply it to his arm.

"Huh...are you allright?" He asked politely.

The principal walked into the infirmary and went over to Kazuhiko's cot.

"Ah...you're awake." He said softly.

With a snap of his finger everybody else in the room just left, leaving Genji with the student and TPM.

"That was quite the impressive display out there...even if you can't control it this dragon is quite the powerhouse. When I sealed him away I got a glimpse of your memory. I know how you summoned him for the first time." He said gravely."I want to help you control the dragon and help you get your revenge."

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ratori brought his bokken to his shoulder as the other one disapated into a freezing mist. "So.. I've really done it now.." he felt to the ground in fatigue, the PsiChan was a bit too much for him to handle at this point. He felt the frostbitten and scorched grass at his face and sighed.

"Now to get up..." he tried to move his body, but all he got were shakes and a single arm lift. He had a palm to the grass as he struggled to get up.

Kazuhiko looked up at Genji and grumbled "What do you know of revenge old man?" he turned to the other side of the cot as Azoth'na reappeared to hold him. She hissed sofly at Genji, though she knew he wasn't afraid of her.

"So you pity my past? You pity my grudge against those who conform? Am I to be pitied because I cannot control my pain and anger?" he said in a violent tone. "You may be the head master here, but that doesn't mean you know jack about the scum I seeth.. I loath it all so much yet I have no power of my own!"

Kazu was amazed by how much he said to the principle, he had never said anything to long or descriptive to another human in years yet here he was.

Azoth'na brushed her hands through Kazu's hair with no tentacles present. She started at Genji with painful eyes, the diveded pupils centered at her facial scars down her face. She looked back down to Kazuhiko and hummed to him.

"Azna?" it seems that the hums could be deciphered by Kazu.

She hummed once again, a bit longer and deeper she then rubbed her cheek to his and hummed again.

"Azna...If you think so I.." he paused before turning back to Genji, not giving him a chance to respond "You think you can, make me stronger?" he asked finally in a reluctant voice.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 12-28-2006 at 04:44 PM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kasch's red eyes flash up from behind a curtain of Black and White hair, he tried to yell at the kid, tell him to go away but no sound issued from his mouth though his lips payed lip service to the motions. Azazel was infinitely amused by the fact the Kasch hadn't noticed until now and Kasch rolled in his own distaste for the TPM.

Unable to speak, he made sure his left arm was good and covered by the sleeve of his askew jacket before he made a dismissive gesture with it, the excess sleeve leaning over the hand of his left arm as he wave the boy away. He didn't want Cabalists bothering him. Not right now. He had already regained his composure but the mere presence of an occultist made his bile surge up his throat, until he could feel its choaking acidicy crawling out his mouth. He picked his switch blade off the ground where it had fallen when he had applied the salve to his arm and with an easy motion flipped it closed.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 01-01-2007 at 02:41 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

Declan had seen Ratori leave, and finished watching the match. He had expected the outcome, as cooler heads often prevail.
    He deducted that the frail and shy girl had more courage than she thought, as she had taken the initiative to help the one she admired.

As he made his way back to his dorm room, the stone began to shake and he felt the shift in energies or in the temperature as well.
    He noticed Ratori had fallen down again due to the strain of whatever technique he was practicing.
    Thoughts of wanting to simply help him up came to mind, but to perfect a technique one needed to know the strain and effects of it.

"Wasting a wee bit too much of your energy again?" questioned Declan in his low soft voice, as he approached Ratori and stood over him, his breath was visible as the area was still somewhat frozen.

"As me Da would say, It seems you have reached a peak...a place without a foothold left, on the mountain of success" said Declan making a few hand gestures his father made when using his metaphor, before offering his hand to help him up..yet he raised it higher out of the direct reach of Ratori.

"It takes great effort to succeed...but even more to defeat the tasks on the way...will you stay where it is safe just below your goal?...or will you grasp an unexpected turn that will pull you back on course?"
    Declan smiled faintly, as eventhough Ratori was popular and outgoing he could still balance training and focus.
    He himself liked not talking to everyone and focusing on his work, but the possibility of balancing more wasn't that far out of reach so to say.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

OOC: Yeah still on break! Merry (late) Christmas to everyone

BIC: Yuki smiled sort of self-consciously " Sure." she nodded at Shiro's remark about Mr. Amerei "I know last year Yuri and I defintely saw a lot of him" she said. The battle was pretty much over. Not that Yuki cared about missing it. The only interesting battles in her experience were the ones she was involved in. The TPMs were very impressive Yuki hadn't many battles like the end of this one. Except for the passing out that was all too common. Her roommate and one of the Blondes passed by. THat was what Yuki had named them the Blondes. As Yuki had expected they were snickering together saying something about how pathetic it was when a girl couldn't even hangout with girls. Yuki didn't even give them a glance. It wasn't important she sort of had friends for the first time since she started school here.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

OOC: Merry Late christmas to you to! I got my Wii!

Vaan looked at the girls snickering and then looked at Yuki who didn't seem to care, but being the guy he is, he just had to say something "Those two girls...they seem like they are just jealouse of you hanging out with two guys like me and Shiro." He said chuckling and then patting Shiro on the shoulder "So Mr.Amerei I haven't seen him in a while, Last year I remember seeing him a bit...but now it seems like he is rarely around." He said looking around and then hearing Shiros other remark "Honored? Hmph, Well then I shall consider myself honored of fighting a new summon spirit." He said with a smile and then turning back to Yuki "Well now here's the deal if anyone of us wins, the loser buy's lunch for everyone in the group." He says nodding.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Dan was still asleep. It had been about 3 hours since he was knocked out. Bordom eventually got the best of Kaede, and she fell asleep.

"Mommy? Daddy? Where did you go?" said a 4 year old Kaede. She was about to turn a corner when she saw blood. She let out a weak gasp and clutched her doll. She slowly peeked around the corner to see both her parents lying in a pool of blood. Her eyes swelled with tears. Laughter was heard. From the shadows emrged two girls...identical, but opposites at the same time. One had long, dark hair with red eyes. The other had long white hair and blue eyes...both held large meat cleavers in their hands. They held each tohers hand...and.......merged. Kaede was scared. The new figure raised her head, all the while laughing. Kaede was paralyzed with fear as the girls head lifted up to reveal that it was...her, but older. She had killed her own parents? The image of her older self lifted the blade and lunged for Kaede.

Kaede woke with a gasp and tears in her eyes. A deep sigh of relief escaped when she realized that it was just a dream. Her heart hurt. Why would she dream about that? Why did the two girls become her? Who were they? The questions quickly left her mind when she saw Dan stir.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: and I made my little bro jealous with my Ipod it was fun

BIC: Yuki smiled "Really? Then I suppose that I'll get something really expensive just to see the look on his face" she said. Her roommate and the Blonde looked mad that they hadn't gotten to her. The rest of the Blondes joined them more whispering and snickering. Yuki shut them out. Not now not ever. Her roommate whispered loud enough for Yuki to know that she wanted Yuki to hear "SHe's trying to ignore us maybe we should make our presence known, Karri" she said to a very tall wispy blonde girl. Karri replied "Oh, Lina, she's got so-called 'friends' now I think she's happy" Lina giggled "Friends? Yuki Kuritsume has friends. I severely doubt it" Yuki thought Lina and Karri nice names for girls who couldn't be nice if their lives depended on it. She said to Vaan and Shiro "The short one is my roommate and she can't leave me alone so just ignore them"

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Senior Member Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2007 07:57 AM
    Threads

Limito took a step back when he noticed the switch-blade, but then took it back forward. He was at Summoner School and everyone was basically 'carrying' a weapon anyway so he guessed knifes like that were not that threatening... still was scary. The older student still hadn't said a word and he decided to repeat his question.

"Are you allright?"

That guy was weird.

-----

the principal cracked a smile, the smile of a scheming person.

"I saw your memories and I felt your pain. I too once lost someone close to me to criminals like that, but I never got a chance to fullfil my revange and even today the frustration still gnaw at me. I don't want that happening to someone like you who has the potential to go so far. I will make you stronger, you just need more mental training. Right now your mind is a chaotic mess, putting order in it will be the first order of buisness. Rest for today, I'll contact you soon with a training program especially made for you."

The principal then walked toward the door

"Oh and...would you like to be part of my Hall Monitor team?" He asked before opening it "Think about it boy."

And with that he left, chuckling slightly in his beard.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kasch's mouth continued to move as he tried to tell this idiot to go away but air just move through his through without viberating the vocal cords. He wonder why he couldn't speak and Azazel calmly explained, without words, in his head. It was part of Azazel's nature, part of the effect Azazel was having on Kasch's body, and also the result of... that incident. Kasch gritted his teeth. This was pointless. Utterly pointless. Here he was talking to some bloody cabalist, or attempting to, and not getting stronger because of it.

Tiring of this futility he pushed past the kid and stormed of, his mind coursing with annoyance of having been rendered a mute by Azazel. Why hadn't he noticed this sooner? Because he hadn't spoken before, he didn't like speak. Now he couldn't speak. Oh well he thought to himself no loss as he spiriled like a maelstrom across the school. He didn't feel like being in the same area with these cabalists. He pushed through people, not giving them the opprotunity to avoid him and occasionally pushing them to the ground but he didn't care, they were sinful cabalists! Conjurers! Demonist! He could feel his skin blend with theirs as he collided into them and feel there sin enter him.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 01-01-2007 at 03:35 PM.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"What?Ignore them,are you serious?No offense Yuki,but you've got to learn to stick up for yourself.Now,I'm not allowed to say anything because not only are they girls,but they never said anything to me......but,there's no way i'm just gonna sit back and let you get pushed around like this Yuki,you gotta let me say something to them."Shiro then turned to the girls."Hey,what's your deal?"He said,as he placed his hands in his pockets."Listen,I cant anything to hurt or offend you all badly since I have before and nearly got expelled since its against a man's way to argue or fight a girl unless in a TPM battle,but I think you'd better walk away before I'm gonna have to pull that fake weave outta your hair,and I'm not afraid to do it.And what've you got against Yuki in the first place?If you got somethin' against her then say it to her face,or even better,say it to me."He said,nodding towards the girls' hair as he straightened his.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 01-01-2007 at 08:42 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ratori listened to Delcan as he offered that distant hand. He closed his eyes for a few moments taking in a few breaths. His eyes then shot open as he took his scarf from his neck and snapped it up and around Delcan's forearm. He then pushed into the ground with everything he had left. He was able to bring the tip of the bokken into the ground, then using the scarf tied around Delcan and the wooden blade in unison he brought himself to his feet.

"I think I'll take my chances by throwing myself to the wind of my path. Heh..such a way to go yet it seems so close." His winded voice rang subtly into the air as he felt his body shaking. "But no matter how close perfection, or the top of the mountain of success may seem... I know that there is always another length or distance to another level."

He steadied his legs as he stood up straight "I came here to learn and ascend as high as I can go. And these warriors I hold within that Psionic connection,,, well they seem to have faith in my path some way or another. I will not let them down."

As Ratori's insignia started to glow, the Arvalace; Vulkain's sword naked from it's sheath fell from the air in front of them. Beyond the blade's image was the blazing warrior with his red hair and serious eyes. His trench coat flapped in the swaying breeze as he took hold of the sword and eyed Ratori then Delcan.

"Hmm.. wise words he speaks Ratori... and wise ears you have for listening to him." Vulkain said in his deep voice. "You might want to get to your room now.."

Kazuhiko was stunned by the offer. Here he had single handedly 'killed' a monitor's TPM and yet now he's being offered the job. He was starting to see something in the old man's words and in him in general.

"Eh... Well I'll see what is what tomorrow.." he said looking back at Azna "Now you should go.. the connection needs a rest..."

Azoth'na nodded then nuzzled his cheek one last time before melting into a pool of energy into the ground. The soft purple light disappeared as she phased from the world.

"Good Night Azna..." he sighed deeply before closing his eyes.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vaan nodded at what Shiro said and walked over with his book in hand "I agree, I may not be able to hurt you and I won't because that's not right for a man to attack a lady." He said as he placed one of his hands in his jacket pocket. "But still if you have anything against Yuki having friends then you are pathetic." He then looked over at Yuki "If you truly knew her, although I barely do, you would know she is a sweet girl." He then opened his book "But still what Shiro asked, What do you have against her?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Shiro turned to Vaan and sighed as he tried to help the best he could."Thanks Vaan,but I dont....need help.I'm not really going for the noble or polite approach right here,and nobody uses that kind of stuff anymore,so if ya dont mind lettin' me handle this one..."Shiro said,softly nudging Vaan in the shoulder as he whispered to him.

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Declan had stood still as the small frame of had Ratori used him as an anchor for his scarf. He had known full well that the student would continue on, as they were similar in the way of their focus on obtaining their goals.

"Well, true perfection in any respect is nearly impossible, as there always be room for improvement" said Declan as he unwrapped the scarf from his forearm and tossed it back over Ratori' shoulder, seeing that he was standing.
    "Though, I wouldn't be concern'n myself with letting down your TPM's...warriors of their strength have chosen to fight by your side for a reason...and that be saying something about you right there"

He saw the tpm looking at him and knew that Ratori was in good hands, as they would draw out his potential and spirit.
    Spending time with Ratori had inspiried him somewhat, seeing the dedication to the point of exhaustion showed brute strength could be equally matched by heart and will...although brute strength helped a lot in the clean up of those with intense will.

"Hmm, by the looks of ya I think its time we headed to the dorms" said Declan as he turned towards the dorms and began to walk slowly. They weren't far from them so he figured Ratori could follow close behind until they went to their respected rooms.
    Apart of him wanted to say something along the lines of he appreciated their growing friendship and respect for one another...but he simply continued to slowly walk to the dorms, it wasn't like him to admit to things of that sort.
    Last edited by Fionn Mac; 01-01-2007 at 09:05 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vaan blinked for a moment and nodded whispering back "Ok sure but if you look Shinhon is right up above so if you need anything just tell me." He said turning around walking keeping his book open. He walked back to Yuki and then turned to her "He's got it but...I actually want the next one who messes with you." He crossed his arms and nodded "With us around I don't think anyone will give you a hard time."

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Vulkain nodded to Delcan's words as he lifted the Arvalace from its earthed position. He swung it up and flipped it back into it's sheath before taking Ratori's shoulder by a hand. The seven foot tall warrior easily kept the boy up as they followed slowly behind Delcan.

Ratori had made it up the stone steps, right behind Delcan with Vulkain's help. As they entered the main hallway he decided to leave his bokken in the massive closet again, people left it alone knowing, no, feeling it was his. He let the wooden blade rest against the near corner before turning around to Delcan.

"I'm in room 5004. I'll be going up then. It's funny though.. I haven't even seen my room mate yet." he looked up to Vulkain and sent him a signal, and in turn Vulkain's form turned to shadow.

"Kagemushra.." Ratori chanted being brought under the large flap of the trench coat sinking into the shadow with Vulkain. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow..." he said right before he dissapeared. His whisper could be heard as the shadow shot up through the ceiling into the upper floors "My friend..."

Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Declan nodded as Ratori explained he hadn't met his roomate yet, he himself hadn't met his either. He didn't even notice if the other's stuff was in the room or not.
    "Room 4013 for me, and my roomate hasn't shown up yet either" said Declan before Ratori left. Finally they could get some rest. The day had been a quite interesting one, and even the strongest of warriors knew when to simply rest.

Declan headed up to his room but not before catching Ratori's words "My Friend". He smiled slightly as eventhough he didn't want to be concerned with the friendship aspects of the school, he was sort of glad he had met Ratori and knew they understood each other.

"Hmm, Raishin Ratori a friend?...I can happily deal with that Braun" said Declan softly to himself and Braun, before he entered his room and layed on his bed not even breaking the sheets, simply falling asleep how he was.
    Having few friends was easier for him, but those he did have he was loyal and defended them will all he had.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yuki looked at Vaan. "THis really is new to me. I've never really had anyone I could call a friend not since my parents dumped me here. I've always ignored girls like this because if I payed attention they'd get what they want. Or that's the way my older sister said it" Yuki shrugged "I guess it was just part of life that is until now" She watched the Blondes beggining to give in half of htem were gone already leaving Karri, Lina and only a few others left. Lina didn't actually seem to be listening. A little brown fluffball of TPM was taking up all her attention. "I sort of miss her. SHe liked me my parents did too or least until they found out I was a summoner and dropped me here with Yuri. THey hated all things summoner I don't know why though. My older sister still loved me when she found out." Yuki pushed a strand of her black hair out of her eyes. "I don't even know why I'm telling you this."

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Robot Inflicted Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence is infamous around these parts Insolence's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2007 07:38 PM
    Threads

Guys sorry but im quiting this RP.
    Its a real good story so no blame to Limito.
    but every one is to cought up in his own story that he dous not read the posts of other ppl. I tried to make contact with other player from the start now.. and 14 pages later I still have got nothing..

So thats it.. you can use my Character as NPC if you like I dont care. just dont rape him.

Have fun all and bye...

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ratori hsd surfaced from the shadow upon his bed where he layed down over the sheets. Still ample time for sleep he looked up at the ceiling fan as Vulkain disappeared into the Psionic Field in the shape of a floating pentagram.

"Well it seems that I have made another friend, this one seems to be a dependable one at that." He mumbled to himself. "I can't believe it's only the second day..." His mind trailed off as he felt the grip of sleep at his body. He wondered why there were so many loners this year and thought about that one Kurasume before giving in to the hand of sleep.

"Wake up... wake up sleepy head..my beautiful boy..." A kind voice hummed inside Kazuhiko's head.

"Huh... who.is that?" he whispered, his voice very low.

A familiar hum could be heard from the voice's source, and then a giggle filled with a living happiness "Oh you silly little child, it's me. Your Azna."

He opened his eyes to a giant shinning castle hall, down the red carpet was a small thrown in which he laid upon someone. But who? He turned up and looked at his holder, and there was a woman with bright white skin so full of life, her eyes full of love and warmth. Her hair was long and shinning blue, it so gracefully covered Kazu's arms.

"Azna? Azoth'na is that you?" of course, it was her image before she became that..thing, that abomination. But where was he? How was she like that "Azna.. what's going.."

"Shh... hush now. We are in my world. The land of dreams and the soul... You are here because I wanted to be sure you were ok." He looked down at him with her glowing blue eyes so filled with careing praise. "This is me.. before my essence was reaped and raped of all purity and life... I thought you'd rather see this side of me.."

Kazu brought a hand to her chin and shook his head "Either way, like this or the other way.. you are my Azna. You are beautiful either way."

She felt a small tear of electricity spark to the side "Kazu..."

In a flash they were in a dark hall with a ripped up carpet, the walls black with darkness. Azna was the abomination of herself, her true form. Her split pupils looked down at Kazu as she hummed lightly to him. She then hugged him tightly.

He hugged back and the dream continued on into the night.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vaan smiled and gave her a peace sign "Hey you can call me friend." He said looking down "Well my parents just dropped me off and just said have fun and hope I learn to control it so I could come back home." He said then looking at Shinhon crawl up her leg "Of course now I know how to control Shinhon but I can't control where he grows." He says laughing.

Closed Thread

Thread Information