AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Grave's Graveyard of Stuff

Twin Cerberus Assasian Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave has a reputation beyond repute Beyond The Grave's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2011 03:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I have no memory to tell u, and even if I did u would die hearing it looking at the barrel of my gun
    Threads

When I get bored, I make stuff out of paint. So until I get a PS that isn't too high (when I find PS7 I'll just for joy) how about u all just look at my works of art from paint eh? Lol but anyway let's get started shall we? This is my first work since I last actually did something. It's a wall can u believe it >>;

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/1...debymehbx8.png

Forgot how to resize so just click the link and leave a few comments while ur at it!^^;

Hmm...I think it's smaller than it should be though, and I dont know why either ><; Oh and the butterflies I got from the banner up above*points* So I praise whoever made them >>;

Something I recolored and put font on. It's not much but I like the result of how it came out, was going to make it another color >>; Found this little thing on the search engine though so I really don't claim it as mine, except for the bordering, font, color..now that's mine^^;
    Last edited by wizz-o-matic; 12-09-2006 at 02:22 AM. Reason: double post

"Sarcasm is my body's defense against your stupidity"-Unknown

Closed Thread

Thread Information