AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: late night anime

Junior Member wagneragain is on a distinguished road wagneragain's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2006 11:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default late night anime

Does anybody remember that "late night anime" show that was on teletoon like, 7 years ago?

If so, do you know how I could get the (past) schedule for the animes shown on that program? I'm in the dark here....

thamnks (the "m" is there for substance)... and my backspace key sticks...

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

Could you please give more details about the show? What the characters looked like, what it was about, etc.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It wasn't a series, it was just a time slot on which they would show anime. Once they showed ninja scroll, another time they showed macross plus.
    The one anime I'm trying to find though (I only saw the last 5 minutes of it), aired on Dec 26th 1997. All I remember was a apache helicopter releasing some kind of gaz in a metropolitan area (after gunning down some building) and soldiers fighting spider-shaped robots in a sewer. At the very end, a woman and an older man were standing on the edge of a mountain. They spoke as if they knew each other for a few seconds, and then the woman relunctantly put handcuffs on the man.

I've been trying to figure out what anime that was, but I've never found it. Does it sound familiar to anybody?
    Last edited by wagneragain; 12-09-2006 at 03:50 PM.

Fan of Metal fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2007 01:59 AM
    Threads

Sounds like Ghost in the Shell a bit.
    Last edited by fullmetalx89; 12-10-2006 at 11:37 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It wasn't Ghost in the shell (that I've seen)
    Thanks anyways though, I appreciate the poste

Closed Thread

Thread Information