AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Aura's Showcase

Procrastinator Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 01:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Man..You may even be better than me at paint. o_O
    Check out my DA:
    http://snickeringdoodles.deviantart.com/

And my Photobucket:
    http://s54.photobucket.com/home/TokyoMiko/index

And my Gaia username is Fetal Fetish.

See you guys around~

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

Here's my lastest set for myself. Thanks to The Wizzard for letting me use your image.

Avy

Siggy
    Last edited by Aura of the Twilight; 01-17-2007 at 04:48 PM.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

Your avy reminds me of the shirt I'm wearing, except a lighter shade. The background on the sig looks really cool, has sort of a three dimensional affect like she's in a dome.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here's a set requested from Philippine102 with a pic she asked me to use.

Avy

Siggy

Post comments if you like.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I like the color scheme it reminds me of summer.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26

A++

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey my loyal veiwers sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I was working on a sig and got carried away and there was testing and my recently approved RPG, but now I'm back on track and should have another sig out today or tomorrow as well.

Original picture of the character is from The Wizzard's gallery.

Feel free to post comments
    Last edited by Aura of the Twilight; 01-22-2007 at 06:05 PM.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This reminds me of a movie I saw once but I can't remember the name. It's kinda sad in a beautiful way, I love the way it looks like just a little bit of color is holding on to her. Plus the colors and the black and white look really cool together even without the emotional attachment.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26

A++

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here's another that was made at the reguest of "jing fi is back". Hope you like it. Feel free to post comments.

Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ok, about two last ones

i like colorless... i dont know even why, but it's really good

last one is nice. i like mirror efect
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Senior Member jing fi is back has a brilliant future jing fi is back has a brilliant future jing fi is back has a brilliant future jing fi is back has a brilliant future jing fi is back has a brilliant future jing fi is back has a brilliant future jing fi is back has a brilliant future jing fi is back has a brilliant future jing fi is back has a brilliant future jing fi is back has a brilliant future jing fi is back has a brilliant future jing fi is back's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2007 05:13 PM
    Threads

Default Thanks

I would like to thank you again for the siggy> I'm going to go try it out now

My Fam.
    sisters:
    Vendetta, Far east style, Kawairoshii hikari.
    IF u want to be in the fam pm me.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here's another sig. This one was requested by a good long time friend: DeathGoddessMali, who just recently started coming on to the forums again.

Pictures from a google search. Feel free to post comments.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I usually hate the 3D look but you made it looks really good. It's really pretty in a mystical sort of way. Also kind of pretty in a classical kind of way. Weird combination but it looks good regardless.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26

A++

The Perfect Girlfriend DeathGoddessMali will become famous soon enough DeathGoddessMali's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2007 09:40 AM
    Threads

Thank you, Aura. I really like the siggy!

Siggy made by me.

Procrastinator Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 01:04 AM
    Threads

...AWESOME! xD I love your work. I'll work harder and try to be as good as you. ^ ^
    Check out my DA:
    http://snickeringdoodles.deviantart.com/

And my Photobucket:
    http://s54.photobucket.com/home/TokyoMiko/index

And my Gaia username is Fetal Fetish.

See you guys around~

Senior Member Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie has much to be proud of Kawaii_Junkie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2007 05:06 AM
    Threads

Wow, this was a fun thread to look through.

You can see such awesome improvements in every new sig you make!

I like the last 2 the most.

Any advice I could give would be:

-Choose backround colors that are of a similar shade to the image you are putting in the foreground-so they do not clash so much.

-Try and stay away from primary color backgrounds

-Always use high quality images in your sigs. No grainy, blurred, or, stretched images should be used. [Very important in overall appearance]

-Try and soften any rough edges. Everything should flow seamlessly.

That is about it!

I think you are already on your way to perfecting these effects anyway.

Can’t wait to see more!
    .candy coated disposable teen.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Pretty good. not much commentry I could give, considering my complete lack of skill in the visual arts, however I will say that your ability with the basic paint program is impressive and put to good use

my only problem is sometimes the font is hard to red either because it doesn't contrast enough with the background or its just bad font for its size
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks to everyone who has been posting comments.
    Here are a few things I've been working the past two days. Hope you all like them. Feel free to post comments.

1st:

No Avy

Siggy

2nd:

Avy

Siggy

3rd: is my fan banner

Last edited by Aura of the Twilight; 01-26-2007 at 06:07 PM.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Well Aura,sure,you always were a good RPer and friend,but who knew you made great art to,huh?XD.Great job on them.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I like the first two and they look like they must have taken a while, but the third just doesn't seem all that interesting in comparison. It's really pretty but that's about it. The fan banner looks really cool though.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26

A++

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here's a sig I made for Rageling.

No Avy

Feel free to post comments.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Whoa thanks sweetie it's great and Dante is amazingly hot. I'll start using it now.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26

A++

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

wow... i like how it looks... aura, please, go to my dazzles... thank you
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here's one that I made at the request of Maiden.Cookie (I don't know how to do the haerts around the name)

I hope she likes it.

No avy

Siggy

This one is for fox demon naruto also at his request.

no avy

feel free to post comments.
    Last edited by Aura of the Twilight; 01-28-2007 at 05:08 PM.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

The Black Mage fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 09:40 PM
    Threads

Nice thank you!

~*Sweet Maid*~ ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2009 02:02 PM
    Threads

I love it,its so kawaii...YAY-NESS!!! =^.^=
    ||Day Dreaming~<3

Closed Thread

Thread Information