AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Aura's Showcase

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I love it Arua its great both of them.

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

OMG OMG OMG!! YAY I GOT A NEW PICTURE EDITING PROGRAM NOW MY SIGS WILL BE SO MUCH BETTER!!!

I'M SO HYPER NOW BECAUSE OF IT!! HERE"S THE FIRST SIG I MADE WITH IT!!!

Siggy

I made it using random brushes an colors. Feel free to post what you think of it and criticize it.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

Wow pretty, the misty look and the glow go great together. It reminds me of remote viewing off of Psy Ops, but it's darker so it has a more mystic feel to it. It looks really cool.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks for your comments everyone. Here's another sig I made for myself in Pixia today.

Siggy

The character was extracted by the Awsome Thornwillow.

It kinda reminds me of Wizzy's Twisted sig.

Anyways feel free to post coments on it.
    Last edited by Aura of the Twilight; 02-19-2007 at 04:14 PM.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Whoa sweetie I think this is your best work yet. The colors and the glowing lines and everything go great together and the sig is, well, just plain awesome.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26

A++

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Wow sis,you were right,your new program did make the sigs better.I really like the last one you did,the glowing effect gives off a type cool feeling to the sig.

TANSTAAFL elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2007 10:41 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

About the one with the blue bg and the fog: I'd use another color for the border, maybe a reddish or pink color, like the dress from the character. That should work much better with the blue bg.

Your last one (the bright reddish / pink one) is really nice. It looks different than most normal sigs. But everything in it has very sharp borders (the chara and the lens flare effects). It looks a bit as if the contrast of a tv screen is set to high. Maybe try a blur filter on it on a very low setting or go over the edges with a blur brush.

Anyway, just my .

Have fun,
    Elfenstein.

Sakura The Fallen Angel Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2007 09:46 PM
    Threads

Oh wow your recent ones are cool! Hope I get as good as you in paint!^_^
    Keep it up!
    d^_^b
    Set By My Sis Rah_Xephon

**BEWARE OF THE CUTE EVILNESS!**

-A Fan
    Jump_For_Luck77's Protector!
    BF-Uchiha_Madara
    I Love Reps and Gifts!! ^_^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Luck_Sharingan_Sakura View Post
    Oh wow your recent ones are cool! Hope I get as good as you in paint!^_^
    Keep it up!
    d^_^b

Like I said the last two were made with Pixia which I recently got.

Elfenstein: I'll do what you suggested and post the results here asap.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

TANSTAAFL elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein has a reputation beyond repute elfenstein's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Aura of the Twilight View Post
    Elfenstein: I'll do what you suggested and post the results here asap.
    By all means, I'm no expert on the matter. That's just what I would try. There are tons of people here who make much, much, much better walls, sigs and so on than me. I've not made many works myself that I am really satisfied with.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the results of your experiments.

Have fun,
    Elfenstein.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay here are the finished results for Elfenstein's suggestions.

1st sig: Suggestion was to change border color to that similar of the dress.

Here's the result:

siggy

2nd sig: Suggestion was to try a blur filter so I gave it a try, but I didn't like it so I used the rub filter instead.

Here's the result:

siggy

Thanks for your comments everyone and don't be afriad to be like Elfenstein and throw out some suggestion. How else am I supposed to get better?

Feel free to post comments and critisize it.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

Procrastinator Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 01:04 AM
    Threads

I love the effects you put in them! It makes them simple yet still cool!
    Check out my DA:
    http://snickeringdoodles.deviantart.com/

And my Photobucket:
    http://s54.photobucket.com/home/TokyoMiko/index

And my Gaia username is Fetal Fetish.

See you guys around~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Great.

The red border works much better. The new color still doesn't harmonize with the rest perfectly though. But I can't think of what could work better.

The pink one looks way better with the filter you used. With the sharp borders it looked somehow unfinished, but that's fixed now. I really like that one. The unique colourful style is really something.

Keep up the good work and
    have fun,

Elfenstein.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kay here's another one for everyone to see. It's deffinately not my best but not my worst either.

It was requested by kingdomheartsfan.

Feel free to critcize it and post your comment on it.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The letters look really cool the way in encompasses a lot of the sig and draws attention. The rest of the sig looks cool too, it kinda reminds me of a coat my sister used to have.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26

A++

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here's a set I made for a Rageling for being a steady poster here. Welcome to Aura Faithfull lol. (Maybe I should start a club J/K)

Anyways here ya go.

Avy

Siggy

Feel free to criticize and post your comments on it.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yay I'm a faithful person thing! Looks really good sweetie! The eyes kinda stand out and all the colors go together really well for this dark and gothic look. I love it.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26

A++

Senior Member Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

wow Aura! i luv how detailed ur new sets and sig r!!! keep up the awesome work and i hope to see more!!!

thax for the sigs and advatars -Ookami- and kiss
    of death!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

The avy is quite nice.

On the sigs, I think you overdo it a tad with the blur effect on the text, it's a bit hard to read. And the rageling one could maybe use one or two more elements in it, maybe a few brush strokes or shapes ... but not to much.
    Other than that, quite nice.

Have fun,
    Elfenstein.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here's a set I made for my dear friend, I am your stalker. I promised him I'd make him something if he'd get 145 posts and he did so here ya go. Love ya Justin!

Avy

Siggy

I was actually tempted to use Deidara-san instead of Itachi-san but deceided to let I am your stalker decide and he chose Itachi.

Feel free to post what you think and critisize it.

Edit: I tried to make the avy tranparent but something went wrong so I am currently trying to fix that.
    Last edited by Aura of the Twilight; 02-25-2007 at 12:27 PM.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

DSE's Stalker! I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker has a reputation beyond repute I am your stalker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2007 03:47 PM
    Threads

Thanks!!
    That is cool..I love it!!! ^_^

Senior Member Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew has a reputation beyond repute Kittyninjamewmew's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-23-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

cool set Aura! ^.^ i really like how u made both the sig and advatar!! keep it up

thax for the sigs and advatars -Ookami- and kiss
    of death!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The sig looks really cool and the avatar is good to. There's just something random about the sig that makes it look really awesome. Oh and Deidara is so much cooler than Itachi...but Sasori pwns them all.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26

A++

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well I'm in an Akatsuki mood so I made a sig of Deidara using part of his special quote, "Art is that one second of explosion." (Reworded slightly because of my lame memory.)

Siggy

Post comments, critisize you all know the drill.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Love the blur effect and the quote has a dramatic feel to it which makes the rest ot it really cool too.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26

A++

Closed Thread

Thread Information