AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Aura's Showcase

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Here's a set I made for myself just now.

Avy

Siggy

Comments? Critisism?

***Aura**
    Last edited by Aura of the Twilight; 05-11-2007 at 07:38 PM.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

The avy looks great but the border looks kinda funny. The background to the sig looks really amazing. You got really creative on it, it looks great.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Woah I haven't been able to post a new sig in a while, BUT FINALLY I HAVE RETURNED!!!!! lol. Anyways here's my latest work, I won't be using it though since I recently got a lovely set from Yugure's Goddess! He/She does wonderful work! It might take him/her a while but it's worth the wait if you request a sig from him/her.

Anywho:

Avy

Siggy

What does everyone think of this one?
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I like the wheel effect on the avatar, with the words I mean. The sig is pretty and it's border looks really cool, like it's framed in glass.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26

A++

Sakura The Fallen Angel Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2007 09:46 PM
    Threads

Love your last set!But the way you put your name is a weird place to put it..
    Anyways keep it up!^_^
    Set By My Sis Rah_Xephon

**BEWARE OF THE CUTE EVILNESS!**

-A Fan
    Jump_For_Luck77's Protector!
    BF-Uchiha_Madara
    I Love Reps and Gifts!! ^_^

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ok. KoD came. lets see...

you know, all your sets are... alike. text in all the same
    they are good, but... experiment! the wont bite
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well here's my latest, I was going to actually put www.animegalleris.net on it instead of my name and submit it but I decided not to.

And keeping with KoD's suggestion I did a lil different from my usual stuff but I'm limited on fonts so not much will change in that area.

No Avy

Siggy
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Pretty fairy girl. The colors compliment each other really well and I love the pentagram effect but the text, the one that's actually readable, is just a little hard to read.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26

A++

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

wow... something's new. i like it. that's preaty. keep it up dont be afraid to... do stuff you dont know how to do with photoshop. most of the time it is great
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well this is a set I made for fun. Half way through I got artists block with the BG. So I tried different stuff with the text. I don't think it's quite as different as my last one was, but I tried.

Avy

Siggy

What does everyone think of these?
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

it's... a little different. and you experimenting. good job
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

YES! I'M BACK!

Here's a sig I did at the request of FullMetalAlchemist997.

Avy

Siggy

C & C?
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Cool, I like your latest works, especially the one of the girl with the fan, and the one with Winrey. I like your avvies - especially the borders and colors you add. I like your backgrounds on the sigs - they blend with the images really well. Keep posting your awesome sigs! XD
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The blur effect makes the pic really stand out. The background is a pretty pinkish purpleish too, looks cool.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26

A++

Junior Member YamiSasiliaDonna is a splendid one to behold YamiSasiliaDonna is a splendid one to behold YamiSasiliaDonna is a splendid one to behold YamiSasiliaDonna is a splendid one to behold YamiSasiliaDonna is a splendid one to behold YamiSasiliaDonna is a splendid one to behold YamiSasiliaDonna is a splendid one to behold YamiSasiliaDonna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2007 04:07 PM
    Threads

I really like it, the BG kinda looks like black rain and purplish pinkish fog. I like how you did the text, the colors go well together too. Really good job, I can't wait to see more!

♥♫Sasilia♫♥

[[sweeter than sugar]] hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Panda Violin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2012 08:42 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aura of the Twilight View Post
    YES! I'M BACK!

Here's a sig I did at the request of FullMetalAlchemist997.

Avy

Siggy

C & C?
    Yey! I'm finally here to comment ya, my friend!

Well, after looking around your thread, I noticed that your style changed. I noticed it mostly on the avies since your past avies have quite the same style; such as the part where you round the stock up with white and leave the center transparent for the image to be seen.

Yes, these changes fit well and they made your sets better. I like them overall.

Now, now. I'll focus my comments on the latest. THe one for FMA997. First off, the quality is fine but not that excellent. The colors match the image and I like the effect you gave it. The BG is simple but I love the color blending and the style.

Maybe you could try giving effects to the avatar that it may not look like just cut out from the sig. Maybe give it a little more dark effect or whatever you like. You know, stretch out your imagination!

The text on both the sig and avi are readable and fine but I'm not so in with the text placement and font as well as the color. But in any case, the color is fine. You might as well try to give life to the text so that it will not look dry and almost like it serves no purpose. Give it a little life and so.

Again I repeat, the quality is fine, the size of the image is fine, the style is good and the effects on the image is nice, the BG is simple but great, but, experiment more and give your graphics more life and so. But overall, I think your sets are great!
    Set made by GoodyLucky. Fans are in my Journal. Thank you so much!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Aura's Sigs

Well, it's been so long since I've made any signatures, avatars, and wall papers, that my old thread was cloed and deleted. I'm really rusty, but I've picked it back up in my spare time.

Well, here we go again.

This is a set I made today at the request of my friend Twinblade Slayer. I hope he likes it.

Avy:

Siggy:

Comments? Criticism?
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2007 12:34 PM
    Threads

yes of course i like it. the avatar is so much better then the one i had before. *bow* ty very much for taking the time to make them for me. as soon as my computer cooperates and lets me put up the sig i will.
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

Senior Member ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2010 09:44 AM
    Threads

you are really improving now keep up the good work
    Heske ~ Cousin

Miss I ~ sister

[~] Gummy Bears & Muffins rule [~]

K N Cousin

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here's one I just made for fun, not really anything much specailt though.

It's free to use, not that I think anyone would, just make sure to give me credit if you do.

No Avy

Siggy:
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

Senior Member The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid has a reputation beyond repute The Hybrid's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2011 04:23 PM
    Threads

Nice but a bit to scrunched and pixelized...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, I thought it was really pixilated too. Thanks for the comment.

Here's one I made as a gift to Hatoko_Hinata. I'm really proud of it, original extraction for character goes to MaruDashi.

Avy:

Siggy:

Comments? Critiscism?
    Last edited by Aura of the Twilight; 12-07-2007 at 02:20 PM.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

unknown LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 03:55 AM
    Threads

thanks for the comment on miie thread ^^!
    i'll comment on your recent work =D
    Post 170 and on:

Ohh i really like this one <3. i love the transparent bit for the gunny ;3

Gift for
    Hatoko_Hinata: i like this one as well, the border and text is very nice ^^

Keep up the goodie good work!
    concrete jungles where dreams
    are made of,
    there's nothing you can do~
    I
    NY

[[sweeter than sugar]] hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Panda Violin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2012 08:42 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I am really thankful for the set you made me and I will use it 'till I come back from my absence(which starts tomorrow). But before leaving, I would want to leave a comment on your sigs first.

I don't think I would still comment on the ste you made me so I'll give comments on this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aura of the Twilight View Post
    The style is really good and I love your design. The font quite fits the theme and I love the colors. The stock might be quite pixilated, though. But I'm not really sure if you did it on purpose. Other than that, effects, lighting, colors and blending are great!
    Set made by GoodyLucky. Fans are in my Journal. Thank you so much!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This is a sig and avy set I made for my little sister as a small gift for X-mas, since I can't get her a real one. Original character extraction by MaruDashi.

Avy:

Siggy:

Hope she likes it.

Comments? Criticism?
    Last edited by Aura of the Twilight; 12-15-2007 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Typos
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.

Closed Thread

Thread Information