AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What class would you be?

Junior Member Lord_Liberty is on a distinguished road Lord_Liberty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2007 05:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What class would you be?

It doesn't even have to be what you would really be, it's what you WANT to be. So here are the classes, and if I miss any job description then just add it.

~PRIMARY FIGHTER
    The strongest fighter. You're usually awkward outside of a fight, and quick to take offense at any small insult. Still, you're the de facto 'leader' of the group, and you always mean well, and you always come through for your friends.

~SECONDARY FIGHTER
    You skill varies, but you're basically the more analytical fighter. You're Either protecting the rest of the group or supporting the Primary. You're also well suited for more social environments. You're dedicated to your friends and would gladly give your life to protect them.

~SUPPORT
    You are the one who knows how to fight, but usually does it just to buy time for the primary or secondary. You also usually fall under the category of secondary.

~HEALING/MAGIC USER
    Usually not very adept at fighting, you take care of the others' injuries, and provide vocal support. You also may provide some minimal combat support from a distance, but as you are usually the one being protected, this is often unwelcome support. Still, when your friends are in danger, you can kick into high gear and dish out serious punishment to your enemies.

~BOSS
    You're big. You're bad. No one tells you what to do. You do what you want, you give the orders, and your trying to take over the world. The problem is that pesky primary fighter and his/her group getting in your way. You know that at some point you'll have to fight them because they'll always be in your path for global domination.
    ==========================================
    Personally, I'd probably be a secondary, because, not to think too highly of myself or anything, I'm a fairly competent fighter (I think) and I take awhile to get angry. Still, my philosophy is to end the fight quickly and ruthlessly, so that may qualify me for primary. I based my class descriptions on InuYasha, so if any description is lacking, tell me and I'll change it.
    Last edited by Lord_Liberty; 12-08-2006 at 09:09 AM.
    And Shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
    Power hath come forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In nomine Patris, Filii, Spiritus Sancti.

Boondock Saints

Optimists believe we live in the best of worlds. Pessimists fear this is true.
    You don't have to worry about me going insane. I'm already there.
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

Fan of Metal fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2007 01:59 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Liberty View Post
    It doesn't even have to be what you would really be, it's what you WANT to be. So here are the classes, and if I miss any job description then just add it.

~PRIMARY FIGHTER
    The strongest fighter. You're usually ackward outside of a fight, and quick to take offense at any small insult. Still, you're the de facto 'leader' of the group, and you always mean well, and you always come through for your friends.
    I'm definatly primary.

Senior Member Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 11:26 AM
    Threads

I would be SECONDARY FIGHTER because I wouldn't want to be the leader... But MAGIC USER could be nice too...

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫
    J-rock is my life... ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫

^myanimelist^
    Last.fm

The Curious Wanderer Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2010 01:05 AM
    Threads

I would be the HEALING/MAGIC USER, for the purpose of helping others, and if I ever did have to battle I could, but it wouldn't be my first decision. I would like to think, before I act.

[An amazing set by KP4]

Ooo a Fan Button! =P

Cookie-brained Fox kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 05:54 AM
    Threads

I'd be support. I'd just buy time then get outta there and watch from a distance.

(PM option is off. I refuse to hear people whine.)

Senior Member *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX* has much to be proud of *FoX*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2007 12:02 AM
    The land down under! u should join me where its warm! ^^,
    Threads

well, mmos have always reflected what i want to be when i fight...
    iv always played as an archer or a rouge/assassin...
    only recently have i played as this dude with this really BIG axe...

so... id be primary...

Slip out the back before they know you were there
    And at the worst you'll see nobody cares
    Cos you don't wanna be around when it all goes down
    Even heroes know when to be scared!

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

Primary Fighter. You know, kill cut main decapitate incinerate and incarcerate. The usual. o_o;
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Senior Member timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2007 02:06 PM
    Somewhere in Florida, but it feels more like the center of the sun ::sooo hot here:: 0.0
    Threads

hm...Secondary fighter! I don't think I would be brave enough to be the primary fighter, but I would like to be there and be able to help as much as I can. Also, I like being social =D
    "Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."
    -William Shakespear

I drew this ^.^

Junior Member Apocalypse_K is infamous around these parts Apocalypse_K is infamous around these parts Apocalypse_K's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2006 08:43 AM
    Threads

Default Apocalypse has begun!

I should be the boss coz I got the power....

Senior Member MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2008 06:30 PM
    Threads

I would be the Healing/Magic user. I'm not much of a fighter and can't fight that well, even though i DO have a temper. ^^;; But I'd rather heal my friends though and support them.

Kyo Lover^^ tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 10:29 AM
    Threads

im definatly a secondery fighter im more anylitical and like to hang out with my friends alot

this great sig is made by Alias-Revolution
    (\_/)
    (0.o)
    (><) copy this bunny on to your signature to help in his quest for world domination if you dont you will die slow

Closed Thread

Thread Information