AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Xero XIII's Thread of Stuff.

Copyright 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Ice Cream Bamboo Cup Notebook
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2015 12:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Felsho

bump by request

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks for reopening it, Flash.

It has been quite a while. This was done using some Miwa Shirow (Dogs, Dogs: Bullets & Carnage) fanart of Saber. He does a lot of TYPE-MOON fanart, actually...I would have used his interpretation of Ryougi Shiki, but the style of it just didn't suit something of such low resolution.

Av:

Sig:

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Loveless Jerk Serated has a reputation beyond repute Serated has a reputation beyond repute Serated has a reputation beyond repute Serated has a reputation beyond repute Serated has a reputation beyond repute Serated has a reputation beyond repute Serated has a reputation beyond repute Serated has a reputation beyond repute Serated has a reputation beyond repute Serated has a reputation beyond repute Serated has a reputation beyond repute Serated's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 04:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Serated PSN ID: Serated Steam ID: Serated13

I love Saber so much in the suit. Where did you find the stock?

Anyway, its a strange tag, there isnt much in terms of blending of depth to it. I think one of the things I dont really like is the contrast. While you have plenty of dark areas, you lack a sufficient lighting source, and a lot of your really nice effects get suppressed.

I would say my overall criticism is the composition. What it appears to be is a collection of grunge brushes and what I am pretty sure are Kabocha's Winter Freeze brushes set to black. A few blue dots and added color to the eyes with a black and white gradient map set above it all. I would estimate withing the range of 10 or so layers.

I think in the long run, compared to the rest of your signatures, that you could be doing better.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Serated View Post
    I love Saber so much in the suit. Where did you find the stock?

Anyway, its a strange tag, there isnt much in terms of blending of depth to it. I think one of the things I dont really like is the contrast. While you have plenty of dark areas, you lack a sufficient lighting source, and a lot of your really nice effects get suppressed.

I would say my overall criticism is the composition. What it appears to be is a collection of grunge brushes and what I am pretty sure are Kabocha's Winter Freeze brushes set to black. A few blue dots and added color to the eyes with a black and white gradient map set above it all. I would estimate withing the range of 10 or so layers.

I think in the long run, compared to the rest of your signatures, that you could be doing better.
    The stock I found on moe.imouto, up with a few other images of Miwa Shirow's F/SN fanart (Saber Alter, this Saber, Ryougi Shiki, and Emiya Kiritsugi).

The layers pretty much go like this:

1. Blue and white dots of varying sizes
    2. The two curved lines on the left side (the brush pack is just called "Lines"), overlayed
    3. Grayscaled Saber extraction with raised contrast, and leveled, holes where the eyes are
    4. Saber with the hue raised to get the visible eye color
    5. Black dispersed-thing brush
    6. White dispersed-thing brush
    7. Another black dispersed thing brush
    8. Gray splatter brush
    9. Some random gray lines done with the line tool, blurred, parts erased
    10. More of the "Lines" brush, gray, overlayed
    11. Flat gray layer with parts erased, blurred
    12. Flat lighter gray layer

As far as composition, I was aiming more for a bland "gray space" rather than a room or something construct. Really, I've just been doing vector after vector for the last month, and I just wanted to do something else.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was!
    To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause!

Av:

Sig:

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I love the pokemon sig! Especially the left side with the word red. I think you could've put "Gjallarhorn" in that space on the left instead of reeeeally tiny on the bottom >_> I really don't have much to complain about though, I like the different shades of red and how it gets darker to lighter on the word red. By the way, nice Saber sig.
    Last edited by Archaic Devices; 03-17-2010 at 10:26 PM.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Finally found a few images I want to do something with, though one is from Nana to Kaoru, so I doubt it's forum-appropriate.

From one of the House of Five Leaves covers. I originally wanted to do a full-circle sun, but after finishing this 1/3 I decided I like it as is.

Av:

Sig:

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Gil
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

I think out of everyone on here I like your style the best. They're always so weird looking, but still really nice. I can't really think of any cnc at the moment though.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Need to repost this one now, since the site update.

It's Masa from Natsume Ono's House of Five Leaves.

Av:

Sig:

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

This new signature is quite impressive. I just noticed it while skimming other threads and then you posted newly in this thread, so I had to come here. I just love how it looks. Its like the signature is telling a story and it seems very deep to me. I like how its not in a perfect rectangle and tat the warmer background contrasts with the almost monotone stock. This white forum skin works nicely against the color in the signature and makes the sun really stand out. I really love how this came out.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Xero XIII's Thread of Stuff.

I think I made this last winter, but...meh. It's Goto from Midori. It's here until I decided to re-upload the Masa one again, because I have yet to grow tired of it - I change my set whenever I am tired of my current one, but I think after a year it deserves a break.

The border didn't come out the way I wanted it too, but after some playing around and redrawing it a couple times it doesn't look horrible. Even before deciding on this style border, I made 9 different versions with different border styles, and then just decided this was most fitting.

Av:

Sig:

Moderator Probie ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Neko Tv Wolf Red Ribbon
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2015 04:50 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Default Re: Xero XIII's Thread of Stuff.

Wow, that's the most impressive signature I've ever seen on AF O_O
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread Information