These needed to be updated.
There is a pinned topic in this forum. If you are posting a reply, I highly suggest you pause, take a break, get a cup of tea, and read this thread.
With that said, there are a few basic rules you can follow when posting in this forum. Bear with me, these aren't going to be as awesome as the fanfiction rules.
When posting a poem:
1. If it is a poem, do not label it as such. Just post the title of the poem.
2. If it is a song, you can label it as Song: Name of Song
3. Please post only one poem per thread. If you have a crap ton of poems... PM me with ALL OF THEM, and I will merge them all into one neat thread for you. (Must have over 40 poems for me to do this.)
When posting a reply:
1. One word replies are bad.
2. "I like it" Bad.
3. "That was awesome, you should write more" Bad
4. Replying to your own poem, to every reply, and to every poem thread you have, and saying "Thank you for your words, I will keep that in mind when I write my next poem." - Bad
5. Copying and pasting the same reply over and over is bad.
So please read the rules, and follow them. I am no longer bad repping for screwing up in this forum, because unfortunately, my reputation means nothing compared to some of the spam mongers who keep spamming in this forum. It's infractions from here on out. Spam more than once? I infract.