AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Sign Up: Summoner School

Tifa's Husband souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2008 12:00 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I"m guess it is late for me to sign up?
    Embrace your dreams, Whatever happens, Protect your soldier honor

SIGS made by the Dashi Sisters!

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Listen,I'm not gonna be able to get on much,so can someone please PM every while about the RPG happenings?I'd appreciate it.I'm sorry about this,but once when I'm filled in on the events from my last post,I will try my best to get back in the RPG.But I'm always free on weekends,so come friday,I'll be able to get on regulary,just not on weekdays.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Ive been meaning to post these pictures ad character references for a while now =3

Kaede:
    http://animeforum.com/attachment.php...0&d=1169774514
    (since the image wont load, go here)

(this took me a while to recolor, lol)

Chou:

Koe:
    Last edited by Ωmega; 01-26-2007 at 05:55 PM.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2007 07:57 AM
    Threads

No no it'S all quite open.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOathkeeper30 View Post
    Name:Urashima Soku
    TPM(s) at the beginning of the story:2
    Maximum Summoning Time: 60 minutes
    Appearance:6'3 black hair spiked blue, black skin, red shirt, amd black jeans.
    Personality:Calm and quiet unless in a TMP battle then he is serious and will actually say something.
    Bio:Moved to Japan because he couldnt stand living with his family. The discovers his Summoner powers and began Summoner School.

For TPMs:

Names: Blade Dreigerd and Hyozanryu Haku
    Summoner:Soku
    Genders:Both Males.
    Groups:Chimeras
    Archetype: Dreigerd is ADC and Haku is DC
    Power(s): Dreigerd can attack with the blades extending from its head, Font paws, and Tail. Haku can use his wings like blade winds to cut and blow the enemy away.
    Special Attack(s): Dreigerd's special attack is the blade fury claw. Haku's special attack is Wind slicing heaven.
    Description:Haku is a large white dragon with amazing wings of an angel but are actually sharp as a sword. Dreigerd is a white blade covered tiger. They are both controlled by the samurai sword Soku carries.
    I can't accept it, at least for now. First your TPMs both need their own character profile with better descriptions, including their personality and their better descriptions of their attacks.

Also I can't accept a 'large white Dragon' because giant dragons have been established as rare, dangerous and extremelly powerful TPMs and we already have one ready to cause havoc (we used to have to but...well people drop). You CAN shrink your dragon though.

Make some changes and repost your character, then I'll reconsider.

And try not to mix up the archetypes so much. For begining TPM I prefer simpler personality... at the very least just don't mix 'A' and 'D' since they're somewhat opposites... same for 'U' and 'C'.

Weeb Trash Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai has a reputation beyond repute Erikai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2008 12:47 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: YasuiErikai Steam ID: yasuierikai

Name: Kinaki, Erikai (Close friends and family call her Eri.)

TPM: Ame

Maximum Summoning Time: (Has never reached her limit)

Appearance: Approximately 5 foot 11 inches, very long legs for a girl, and fairly pale skin. Black hair kept up with little hair covering the face, across her deep black eyes. Black sleeve-less shirt, paints, tabis shoes, and a necklace with a red gem on it. Her height makes her look a bit older.

Personality: Erikai is a very elegant girl who is confident, smart and athletic. Despite being a very softhearted girl, Erikai shows no emotion to anyone who she thinks dose not deserve it and keeps a straight face while stomping on your emotions. She has a great weakness for both genders and can have very random mood swings; to solve this she meditates a lot with playing an instrament and singing with her very strong yet smooth voice. If she is not meditating she is reading a really good novel.

Bio: Erikai was born and raised on the countryside of Okinawa, Japan into a very wise clan of warriors called the Ketsueki clan. She loves the fact that she is a Ketsueki clan descendant; it means that she is a very high-level fighter, and practically royalty. Every since she was small she was trained to be a summoner, and the ability has become her second nature. When Erikai first summoned Ame, she was caught in a rainstorm at the age of 7, thus giving him the name Ame. Erikai treated him as if he was a pet and cared for him; as a result, all through her school years she has bonded with Ame and he has never let Erikai down. One day Erikai and her mother (whom she lived with every since her father died) had to move to Tokyo. The only school in close proximity to where she moved to was North District Summoners School. After making a ruckus for a few days she finally went to the unruly school.

(More Info on the Ketsueki clan)
    The Ketsueki clan is a family of summoners who have an amazing amount of information on TPM’s, especially the Fey group. The Ketsueki fighting style is also there trademark some call it Ketsue-Jutsu. The fighting style is unpredictable and has many techniques along with it. Most of the Ketsueki clan members have fey group TPM’s so they teach the Ketsue-Jutsu to their TPM’s.

TPM:

Name: Ame

Summoner:Erikai

Group:Fey

Archetype: U

Power(s):Element Control

Special Attack(s):

Soil Shocker: Clumps of earth come upward when Ame simply places his foot on the ground. Can be used to reflect attacks.

Holy Air Cutter: Ame swings his sword and a strong wind and blinding light pushes against the enemy rapidly cutting them, also slows the enemy down.
    Calm Mind: A small ball of moving air quickly enters the enemy’s ear and strikes the enemy’s eardrum (or what ever they use to hear), causing them to stop in their tracks and sometimes go crazy (plants greens can not be harmed by this
    Speed Jolt: Lighting covers the body of Ame. When Ame attacks the enemy he sends jolts of lighting through there body.
    Water Dragon: A dragon made of water is made by Ame for battle (can do various things with water dragon).
    Vital Energy: (Unavailable at the time)When Ame is weak he borrows the energy from Erikai to rejuvenate, or when Erikai is weak Ame gives Erikai his strength.

Description:Ame is exactly 6 feet and looks like an 18 year old. He takes up after his summoner with the mood swings. His mood swings are very dangerous to others, but he bows to Erikai’s every whim. Everyday he is mistaken as a human because he knows how most of the things around this world work and he can speak very well, but he would rather spend the whole day with Erikai and beg for her to read books and play music for him. Sometimes Ame will summon him self to protect Erikai, be meddlesome, or simply dance and make music with her. When he is not summoned he lives in the red gem of Erikai’s necklace.

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 08:51 PM
    Threads

NPC:

Name Koi Gehni:
    TPM(s) at the beginning of the story (If any):
    Maximum Summoning Time: 25 min
    Appearance: Increibly obesse and short. Has a purple mowhawk and most of the time a feirce scowl.
    Personality: Unfreindly and bossy. Is exremely subbordinate to his betters. Hostile to enemies, but also jumpy around them if they have bested him. Despite his unfreindliness, he beleives that most of the time justice must be upheld at any cost.
    Bio: (do I need this?) Number two in Baki's "gang", a position he's hand since childhood. He's a local of the area and looks up to Baki and the Principal as role models. He's strong, but very slow and clumsy.

Name: Shrendar
    Summoner: Genhi
    Group: Chimera
    Archetype: A-
    Power(s): Whenever Shrendar shows up on the virtual battlefeild, it is filled with a water-like subsance. The only difference is that it does not effect breathing.
    Special Attack(s):

Aqua Jet: Shrendar sucks in water and blasts it back out in a powerfull stream.
    Thunder roar: Lets out a temporarily deafening roar
    Undertow: Creates a wave in the feild, pulling under foes caught in the pull of the wave and sky-rocketing them upward and under.
    Lockjaw: After a bite Shendar clamps on and doesn't let go.
    Inkheart Tedrils: Shrendar summons a multitude of shadowy tentecles to hold her foes in place.
    Gator Torpedo: By spinning and launching forward, Shrendar attempts to peirce foes like an arrow.
    Whirlpool: Shrendar spins in place creating a massive whirpool that draws freind and foe (Summenor being the exemption) alike violently into it's center which gives her the opertunity to pummel her foes upon arrival.

Description:

But way thinner with a purple-green skin tone.

Shrendar has almost animal intelligence save for communicating at basic levels with her summenor. She lives for battle and rarely is ummoned outside a fight or training. Selfish and bloodthristy. Has great speed and power.

Edit: Kade I think is about ready for a TPM.
    Name: Irinezra or "Ira"

Summoner:Kade

Group:Animate (I think)

Archetype: A+U-

Power(s):Elemental Fire Mastery.
    Also, she can fue with Kade to create a for for Kade know as "Fire Soul Kade" which uses her powers as levels equivalent to Kade's curent anger and/or passion

Special Attack(s):
    Forged Battle: Ira's prescence on th battle feild increases temperature rather high, affecting any summenor's stamina who hasn't worked with a fire TPM. It also increases her own power.

Heat wave: sends superheated air blast at the taget with obvious effects.

Burning passion: Ira can only use this attack on TPM's. She dives into a TPM's sul temporarily and activates passions within them so high that they bun from the inside.

Flare Wall: creates a wall of flames.

Spitfire: Fire breathing

Soul Forge: Iraa can changed her flaing body to form a flaming replica of a creature and/or TPM, gaining it's movement abilities and physical attacks (claw swipes, tallons, etc.) All she has to have is a mental picture of what she's becoming in her mind. She still is covered in flames.

Palms aflame: Ira can throw fireballs of varring sizes.

Description:

Contiues down to a female torso and arms, but then trails of into a firery "tail" (not best word, but you get the idea) With power increase she'll turn blue and then white.

She is not only a manifestation of fire but also of courage, anger, strength, passion, and other "strong" emotions. She is in a constant quest to see Kade use theese aspects of his personallity to succed, sometimes even where not needed. She believes actions speak louder than words and is not much of a diplomat or strategist.
    Last edited by CF Striker; 01-30-2007 at 09:35 PM. Reason: cause I can :P

Big thanks to Nespa for this one!

Oh man, I envy the clouds...they're free.-Shikamaru

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Grilled Fish Pisces
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 09:35 AM
    Threads

Hey who is the principal? if there already is one then I'm blind and need a computer aid. oh and if anyone wants to take the spot of the 'misterious' guy I'll be glad to put your name in. or not. witch ever way goes. oh and I would like to talk to the person too. I have to get the spot set up correctly ^^
    Last edited by Narona; 01-29-2007 at 09:48 PM.
    Always living on the bright side of life, though I turn to offer light where it's needed.

There's a party at the end of the world. You wanna come?

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Are you even signed up for this RP?
    Did Limito approve you?

O.o''

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No I didn't -.- Nerona you can't just barge in like that.

Erikai you're approved by the way! Just don't over-ninja it too much

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

would it be a good idea to read all of whats happened so far so i don't do something stupid or shall i just go for it?

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by kingdomhearts_tom View Post
    would it be a good idea to read all of whats happened so far so i don't do something stupid or shall i just go for it?
    Umm, you need to sign up first, get approved, and then you can post in the RP

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 08:51 PM
    Threads

Uh Limito...could you look at my post...please? Sorry, hope I'm not impateint

Big thanks to Nespa for this one!

Oh man, I envy the clouds...they're free.-Shikamaru

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

I'm going to be out of town from monday to friday and won't be in a position to post and I was wondering if someone wouldn't mind taking over Kasch and Azazel till I get back. Please.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'll get them for you, and Ill try not to shred your character.
    I'll try my best to keep them rolling.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Thank you, if you want to use him for anything feel free just try not to break character thats all I ask. Only criteria is that Kasch can never summon Azazel
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Got'cha loud and clear Luzy. ^^

Now let's see... uhh I think a lot of people dropped out so.. if you want I guess Limito wouldn't mind a few more sign ups, eh Limito?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by CF Striker View Post
    Uh Limito...could you look at my post...please? Sorry, hope I'm not impateint
    Ooops sorry... no problem your new stuff is aproved ^^

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

MUst do I{ FSY MPE@ (I'll give 100$ to anyone who can decode that ^^ just to see who is the smart one)
    Name: Monkoo
    Summoner: Karora
    Group: Animate
    Archetype: +D
    Powers: Earth
    Special Attacks: Guardian Wall, a wall and it is like a cicular bariar Guardian Punch, his fists come off like misiles and follow the opponant Avilanch, mainly just a lot of rocks lifted up and then thrown onto the opponant
    Description: Mo-kun is basically a six foot tall walking Moai (Easter Island statue) with stubby arms and legs too small compared to his oversized head. Mo-kun is capable of shooting his fist like a cannonball and summon Moais from the ground to form a protective barrier. He often uses this move to protect Karora. Mo-kun is prone to fits of panic and worry for he often has to protect Karora from even herself.

Name: Ranor
    Summoner: Karora
    Group: Nightmare
    Archetype: +A
    Powers: Fire/shadow shape shifting
    Special Attacks: Sliceing fear: sharp pains that hit the nervs, Dark Distubition: harder hit on the spinal nervs, Petals of pain: flaming dark needle like pins that hit the opponent with Tremendious pain, Dagger Assult: combonation of fire and darkness, Daggers of darkness: daggers that cover the oppanant with fire but much larger and much mor damage efficiant, Burnning Insanity: (VERY Last resort and final blow) when Karora is almost out of energy Ranor uses her last amount of energy to split into two and give energy back to Karora and to deal as much damage as posibal to the apponanat with a final blow, Darkness snare, dark waves of power that can constrict anything to the point of no movement at all
    Description: Ranor is more or less a shape shifting Wolf/Dragon Snake. She mainly takes the shape of an over larged wolf, and prefers that shape over the others she has. Whenever she enlarges her body, Karora loses speed, and the time she can spend in the match/feild. Ranor is most reactive to Karora's anger and frustration. Sometimes she just appears on her own and imedietly attcks anyone who is annoying Karora.

anything sound diffrent? haha! ok soon she will be getting another TMP so I'll just
    Make
    YOU
    wait ^^
    Last edited by Narona; 02-04-2007 at 03:40 PM.
    Always living on the bright side of life, though I turn to offer light where it's needed.

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Uhh where exactly was your summoner's sheet? o.O'' I think Limito said he didn't see one from you.

Oh well, I haven't a clue. <He shrugged.>

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Undrave Limito View Post
    No I didn't -.- Nerona you can't just barge in like that.

Erikai you're approved by the way! Just don't over-ninja it too much
    Wait a second I'm not? Why? I thought I was EVEN LOOK AT THE FIRST POST! you forgot?!
    oh and BTW it's NARONA not Nerona.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

[quote=Narona;1534949]Name: Komaru Karuan (but she prefers to be called ‘Kari’)
    TPMs at the beginning of the story: Monkoo, Ranor
    Maximum Summoning Time: 30 min, grows to 1 hour when under preshure or just plain stuburnness kicks in
    Appearance: neon aqua highlighted, black hair, usually she puts up her hair with chopsticks. often times she will wear a silver chained pendant in the shape of a dragon, other than that she looks like well, your adverage everyday japanese girl.
    Personality: Kari loves to rush through life at full speed, so long as shedosen't have to speek with people she hasn't herd of first. She loves to go dashing head on into any battle type situation, 'even dangerous ones' and trying to quickly solve them. Kari dreams of an adventurous life in wild uncharted lands. She’s always talking about trips she’d love to take and wild projects for when she graduates. Kari doesn’t really like being cooped up in the city and would rather be out hiking. She loves to occupy her time by attempting to summon a small fluffy thing just for fun. She is a ruff and tuff girl, but she can be resonable at times. Every now and then if she saw an interesting Nightmare TMP she would try to make a painting or drawing of it, often times they came out to looking like dragons of all sorts.
    Bio: Kari comes from the country side of Japan, daughter of a couple of farmers, her great energy interfered with her school work. To try to calm her down her parents got her enrolled in a local Buddhist meditation class. During the sessions is when she created her link with the other relm and a close close compainnon of hers is now Ranor. Her grades sadly didn’t improve and so the only school she could get admittance to was the North District School.

Name: Monkoo
    Summoner: Kari
    Group: Animate
    Archetype: +D
    Power: Earth
    Special Attacks: Guardian Wall, Guardian Punch, Avilanch
    Description: Monkoo is basically a six foot tall walking Moai (Easter Island statue) with stubby arms and legs too small compared to his oversized head. Mo-kun is capable of shooting his fist like a cannonball and summon Moais from the ground to form a protective barrier. He often uses this move to protect Kari. Monkoo is prone to fits of panic and worry for he often has to protect Kari from getting into something she can't handle without help from Ranor.

Name: Ranor
    Summoner: Kari
    Group: Nightmare
    Archetype: +A
    Powers: Fire/ shadow
    Special Attacks: Sliceing fear: sharp pains that hit the nervs, dark distubition: harder hit on the spinal nervs, petals of pain: flaming dark needle like pins that hit the opponent with Tremendious pain, dagger assult: combonation of fire and darkness,. Daggers of darkness cover with fire but much larger and much mor damage efficiant , burnning insanity: (VERY Last resort and final blow) when Kari is almost out of energy Ranor uses her last amount of energy to split into two and give energy back to Karora and to deal as much damage as posibal to the apponanat with a final blow.
    Description: Ranor is more or less a shape shifting Wolf/Dragon Snake, but whenever she enlarges her body, Kari loses speed, and the time Ranor can spend in the match/ on the feild. Ranor is most reactive to Kari's anger and frustration, sometimes she just appears on her own and imedietly attcks anyone or anything that is annoying Kari.
    I took the middle name out, made it a little better, and anyone have any sugestions? ^^ they are gladly welcome.
    Last edited by Narona; 02-06-2007 at 01:28 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That's a double post... but there we are. Oh Limito, what do you say to that? Wasn't she approved earlier?

I'm cool now, I just needed assurance.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No problem with double posts IN HERE... it an be more convinient...

Hmm... I guess I thought you dropped ^^;; sorry Narona. well then go ahead.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

dose the summoning time for the summoner only count for TMP's time on the feild, or dose it count in all. cause that wouldn't be much fun <,< ^,^ you get what I'm saying?

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I believe its during battles only

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\