AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Sign Up: Summoner School

Envy my magick Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2010 08:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    On the planet of AzureBlue, Mercury's third Moon
    Threads

Name (Family name first, this is Japan): Nekozawa Mint
    TPM(s) at the beginning of the story (If any): Shigure
    Maximum Summoning Time: 25 minutes
    Appearance:
    Personality: A very calm and lady-like girl, who respects her elders. She sometimes reacts over little things and may appear to be a bit slow at times.

Bio: She is the daughter of a renowed sword blacksmith and a seamstress. Growing up she had no sisters or brothers to play with so it gets lonely from time to time. So Mint would help her father gather the miterials for his swords.
    One day ,when she was 12 years old, he told of her a story about Mint's late great grandfather who was a highlly skilled Summoner. After the story he gave her a special wrist armulet to help channel her power, but only for a short time. Mint was out picking flowers in a field all by herself, when a pack of wolves jumped from a nearby bush. They charge fangs beared. Mint screamed when a blue light engulfed her. He showed up by her side.
    For TPMs:

Name: Shigure
    Summoner: Mint
    Group: Chimera
    Archetype:C
    Power(s): Water and Ice
    Special Attack(s): Icelance, Crystal Shower, Ice Tornado
    Description:
    He has two large purple dog ears lieing on the top of his head and a bushy dog's tail.
    Last edited by Mitarisorceress12; 12-08-2006 at 06:12 PM.
    Thanks Aura

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Breaeden "Luzy" Swordwind
    That brings back memories... one time someone rped a quiet person but since he didn't talk everyone ignroed him... good times...

Most of us will get plenty of first hand experience with silent character in this RPG, what with the TPM's communicating through emotions and all.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

The Love in Your Eyes Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2008 04:07 AM
    Threads

Name (Family name first, this is Japan):Ranmaru, Jing
    TPM(s) at the beginning of the story (If any): 1 (Frossetulv)
    Maximum Summoning Time: 50 Minutes
    Appearance:
    Personality:A Very active Child, Jing flirts with all the girls he sees. Not much of a talker around the guys, but is not afraid to talk to them.
    Bio: Jing came to this school at the request of his parents. They had hoped that he could become a famous summoner when he was older. So far he has one summon by the name Frossetulv. He has had him for one year, and not once has he let him down. Jing will be continuing his education while he's at summoner school.

For TPMs:

Name:Frossetulv
    Summoner: Ranmaru, Jing
    Group: Chimeras
    Archetype:C+
    Power(s): Able to create snow and Ice on command
    Special Attack(s):Frost Slash- Dashes at a fast speed to create a frozen air around him, which creates a frozen air slash that shoots towards the enemy.
    Description:Frossetulv generally remains quiet. It's only when he feels that his words are needed that he speaks.
    Apprearance:

Senior Member Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2008 03:19 PM
    Threads

Two things, people have alreayd exceeded they 2 post limit per day and keep posting, and I have seen people make their TPMs talk, TPMs don't talk...

Senior Member Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2007 07:57 AM
    Threads

Yeah I noticed... for now it's only a warning and chalk it up to excitement but no more breaking the limit rule from now on.

As for talking TPM...didn't you read my post? SOME can talk, it's just uncommon.

Oh and from now on, sign up is closed. We alread have enough characters ^^; people are already having trouble following
    Last edited by Undrave Limito; 12-09-2006 at 03:47 PM.

The Love in Your Eyes Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So would that mean that me and Mitari would be approved?

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Hey,I got a question.What size are the TPM's?Are they the size of actual humans,or small like mini-people?

The Curious Wanderer Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2010 01:05 AM
    Threads

Sorry, double posted. It said that I had to wait 29 seconds before posting again... Then I couldn't do anything... So I pressed the send button twice, please can one of the administrators, or moderators, please delete this post for me.

Thank you,
    ~Viper Soul
    Last edited by Kitanoru; 12-09-2006 at 06:43 PM.

[An amazing set by KP4]

Ooo a Fan Button! =P

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dunno about the others, but Alistina is definetely human sized.

The Curious Wanderer Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey Astalle, I do believe that you have been accepted. For Undrave Limito said that he closed the sign up thread after you posted your character(s). So, Welcome Aboard!

NOTE: I edited my last post to be deleted, sorry for double posting.
    Last edited by Kitanoru; 12-09-2006 at 06:45 PM.

[An amazing set by KP4]

Ooo a Fan Button! =P

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

I think the size varies on the type of TPM and then it still varies. As for mine, both are human size.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The size varies by TPM. Concerning my characters, Shaggoth spends most of it's time as an egg-shaped blob about three feet high, whereas Cethali is roughly fourty-five feet tall(I mentioned in my post he was huge). It all depends on the TPM.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Senior Member Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito is a name known to all Undrave Limito's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah anyone who got a character before I stated it was closed is accepted.

And the size varies between TPMs and some have the ability to change size.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Phew, all right, gonna start posting write away. This is a great RPG btw ^^

Envy my magick Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2010 08:52 PM
    On the planet of AzureBlue, Mercury's third Moon
    Threads

does that mean i'm accepted too.
    Thanks Aura

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I apologise if I took some things too far with my TPMs.

btw, this is a great RP. I absolutly love the characters I made and find it easy to RP them.

But yeah, some didn't heed the 2 posts per day rule. v.v

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

For my two TPM's here are there sizes, and a little more information about them:

Injikuru is around the same height as my character which I should have specified which I am sorry is 6"1', where as Injikuru is 5"11'. (Injikuru does speak, but has more of an introvert personality. So he speaks mostly to himself, and to Seiyaku.)

Heigo-Mono is around 9"11' a huge comparison between his height and both Seiyaku, and Injikuru. (He can speak sometimes. He most oftenly speaks when groups of people are around. He has a more of an extrovert personality.)

[An amazing set by KP4]

Ooo a Fan Button! =P

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by red storm View Post

Most of us will get plenty of first hand experience with silent character in this RPG, what with the TPM's communicating through emotions and all.
    Yeah I enjoy that aspect however... well... nah not worth saying

The emotion speaking aspect is a lot of fun to play around with, allows for some intresting conceptual ideas. Its also interesting trying to work with a character who can only exist for five minutes-a hour or so at a time.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2008 03:19 PM
    Threads

Yeah, this is a good RPG. Sorry, I posted 3 times today. =\ I couldn't help myself. o_o... My TPM is Definetly not human size. Heck, she dosne't even resemble a human. xD

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mitarisorceress12 View Post
    does that mean i'm accepted too.
    Yep you are ^^

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Alright,in that case,I'll make Sky human sized.Thanks,I just wanted to know before I do something wrong and get all confused.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I just realized that I'm dormless/ Classroomless, So should I just say I live off campus and just go in another class?

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

I'm dormless, too o_O;;. I would share a room with you, Astelle... but I don't think that would go well in the school, since your character is a boy ^^;.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Hmm, I am also dormless, but I had it where I walked to school from home. Though my characters living with foster parents, I think Im gonna have them kick her out XD

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I've noticed that Ayumi_Saruwatari hasn't posted after her first time. Now, I don't know if this is because she is busy or because she dropped out, but if Ayumi doesn't post I'll gladly take one of the homeless in.

Closed Thread

Thread Information