AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: just wondering what yall think

Threaded View

Owned by Pyro <3 *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2007 09:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default just wondering what yall think

I noticed that very few people like certain types of music. Like, ahem, for example screamo. Even if the lyrics are good, they refuse to listen to it. Or other types of music, the lyrics can be completely idiotic, yet it's an automatic hit. I'm looking to understand why.

What makes good music good? Lyrics? Vocals? Acoustics? I'm curious what all of you think. Dont let all my strong opinions intemidate you. I dont bite. ^_^ often.

So pretty please tell meh what you think and why you think it! And be truthful.
    Last edited by *insertjapanesenamehere*; 12-03-2006 at 09:31 PM.

Thread Information