AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: OMG what happened to the site?

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default OMG what happened to the site?

That's something many people are wondering, judging by the threads that have been popping up. So, I figured I'd gather all the data posted thus far, and put it into one thread, at the top post in hopes that people will read this instead of making new threads. This will be updated as new information becomes available.

• So, what happened?
    Well, to quote Jakiao:

Quote Originally Posted by Jakiao View Post
    Hey all,

Yesterday from 2PM thru 1AM this morning we upgraded vBulletin to the latest version (3.6.4). We had been using version 3.0.3 up until then.

In order to restore the basic use of the forums, we put the forums online before installing the mods. Now we are working on the mods including a new banking system, a new RPG system, and more. These changes will be completed soon.

Please be patient.
    So, they upgraded. But that wasn't the only question.

• So, can I get my money back?
    Nope, according to Jakiao the new system doesn't work with the uChash system. That means they couldn't bring over the money, because it doesn't exist anymore.
    • But there is actually less to do now! This sucks!
    Who said they were done? They just brought the forums back up before they had finished enabling all the features. Why? Because otherwise the boards would be down for a few days. I know I wouldn't like that, would you?

• Will there be more to do when everything is enabled?
    Duh. You think they would update if it would make the boards more boring? Already there is the new userbar, and the RPG is comming back with a vengeance. Stores now sell new gizmos to toy with etc. etc.

• This new forum sucks! Roleback!
    Though. LadyPSerenity already stated there won't be a roleback. Wait, be patient, and I'm sure you will enjoy the new features. I know I do.

• I can't go into the arcade anymore because of my rep! Is it suposed to do that?
    Yup. I'm not sure as to the why, but I figure its to discourage people from stealing and spamming and doing other things that gain bad rep.

• There are still bugs! Function (x) wont work anymore!
    Well, that means they are still working on it. You should preform a search on this forum to see if a thread about the problem in question is already available. Usually these help a lot. If there is no such thread, then it might be a good idea to create one. Or simply PM one of the admins.
    Last edited by red storm; 12-03-2006 at 07:00 AM.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

omg liek i dunno whaz goin on kan u plz tel me b4 i go crazy roflmosufoo!!!111

*coughs* This was a very good idea red storn

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

She's climbin' in yo' windows, she's snatchin' yo people up Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse has a reputation beyond repute Trinity Muse's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Cheese Cake
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2014 05:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thank you for clearing things out. =)

Set by me
    Wherever you are, whatever you're doing, whoever you're with...
    Just know that I remember you. And I remember us.
    The plans we made I will cherish in my mind as the only true reality, out of billions, a life where I am truly loved and alive,
    no matter how far off from those dreams I might wander.
    I'm sorry for being afraid to lose you before I even had you.
    Forgive me for fearing your love.

Closed Thread

Thread Information