AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Recommend a book to me.

☃ Snowmen! ☃ MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2013 09:59 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by silly_uchiha View Post
    I suggest any of the Discworld books by Terry Pratchett. This is parody at its best, with fantasy mixed in. The characters are really enjoyable, like Corporal Nobby Nobbs, who has to carry a certificate that proves he's human, Death, who always speaks in CAPITAL LETTERS, Rincewind the "Wizzard" who's such a coward he comes back the other way as a hero, and a whole myriad of others with their own hilarious idiosyncracies.

Fun Fact: Discworld novels hold the record for the most shoplifted books.
    ...and I was about to say, "why no-one has recommended Terry Pratchett yet?" Also, Terry Pratchett's and Neil Gaiman's "Good Omens" is simply awesome - Armageddon has never been so funny before (reading some Discworld novels before is recommended though).

In need of a dose of ARIA.
    In need of a ticket to Neo-Venezia.

Ivanova is god.

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 09:57 PM
    Threads

If you've never read Schindler's List, then it's a great pick. Historical, yet emotionally moving, this book is a little bit of time smacked between a cover and a back. Definately one of my favorite books; if you like books about WW2, then you'll probably like this one.

Good luck book hunting!
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Junior Member werewolfdemon is on a distinguished road werewolfdemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2006 11:53 AM
    Threads

i must insist you read the song of the lioness quartet ,the protecter of the small quartet and the immortals quartet by tamora peirce

Heartless Angel Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Heart Katana
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2014 03:00 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Skellington View Post
    Those are comics, not books. They are entirely not the same thing.
    com·ic [kómmik]
    adj
    1. funny: capable of inducing amusement, smiles or laughter
    2. theater relating to comedy: relating to, characteristic of, or appearing in comedy
    a great comic routine

n (plural com·ics)
    1. performing arts comedian: a comedian or comedienne
    worked as a nightclub comic

2. U.K. Australia New Zealand publishing Same as comic book

or com·ics, npl
    comic strip section: the part of a newspaper that consists of comic strips

[Late 16th century. Via Latin < Greek kōmikos < kōmos "revel"]
    Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Victa!

Alakina Paysinger
    I can only post one day a week. ...Phooey.

Senior Member _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Sushi Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:53 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Fiery View Post
    cool_tria_anime: You didn't read the first post in this thread, did you? I'm very hesitant to reply to someone who couldn't even bother to read what I was asking. =/ I asked that you only recommend one thing to me, and I asked for you to tell me why it was meaningful to you, and why you think I should read it.

However... I've read the Narnia Series, and the Adventures of Tom Sawyer. As for your other book, since it's the only one I've never heard of, I'll look for it. I would appreciate it, as would many others, I'm sure, that you read the first and every post to a thread before commenting.
    one book? ok..

hmmmm...*thinks*

Dustbin Baby. I really like this one because its like a diary. The stroy made me cry and its so nice that i borrowed it 10 times.
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2014 06:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by werewolfdemon View Post
    i must insist you read the song of the lioness quartet ,the protecter of the small quartet and the immortals quartet by tamora peirce
    I thought Song of the Lioness was her best work...largely because I found Alanna to be her best character XD

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 04:37 PM
    Threads

Flags of our Fathers is a great book if haven't read it already. Angels and Demons is a fascinating book by Dan Brown, and so is Digital Fortress.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

#1 Fan of Skittles!!!! AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 08:37 PM
    Threads

Violet & Claire by Francesca Lia Block

Violet lives in L.A., a city where dreams are supposed to become a reality. She forever dresses in black and wants to make a movie that'll blow the minds out of every mind that ever doubted she wouldn't amount to much. But the only way she can do this if she receives a burst of inspiration. Enter Claire, a shy girl who writes poetry & considers herself part of the extinct race of faeries. When these two girls meet, they are both destined to create a movie that will influence the world to change. But as these girls get launched into Hollywood, they are quickly taken into the dangerous world of wild parties,drugs, and sex. The only thing that can resist these temptations is their friendship and dedication to their movie.

---------------------------

Wicked by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie

Holly Cather's was a jaded, but normal girl and led the normal life. It was her senior year, she had plenty of friends, it was perfect. That is until an accident happens during her vacation. Both her parents and best friend are killed while rafting.

Now in depression, she now has to be sent to live with her Aunt Marie-Claire in Seattle, a relative she had not heard about till now. Days past by and her grief fades away when she notices strange events happening around her. Determined to find out what it is, Holly, and her twin cousins, Amanda & Nicole, are launched into a dark legacy of witches, secrets, & alliances.
    My family: Bishie Hunters Clan Member :My Blog
    Owner of Sesshomaru and Jin(Samurai Champloo)

PLEASE GOOD REP ME...While showing a friend what 'thief' was, she clicked the button, and it failed. Now I have practically nothing cause of her...please help.

Kurtz's partner in crime lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun is infamous around these parts lucky leprachaun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2006 07:37 PM
    in your closet, so don't try to find me...
    Threads

Castle Roogna

A Wizard for Earthsea

the Mallorean chronicles
    1-Defenders of the west
    2-King of the Murgos
    3-Deamon Lord of Karanda
    4-Sorceress of Darshiva
    5-The Seestress of Kell

Journey to the Center of the Earth

The Life of Pi

the Hobbit

White Fang

the Da Vinci Code

The Farthest Shore

others soon to come....
    please good rep me i know the rules now and i don't want to be alone because my rep...
    *sniffle*
    current rep

super perv, sniper, and mech pilot,
    Kurtz Webber. my hero...

the darkness in the light _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 07:14 AM
    Threads

the sword of truth series by terry goodkind they are good
    Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
    nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.

Member Moonstar24 has a spectacular aura about Moonstar24 has a spectacular aura about Moonstar24's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2006 08:38 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DistantMoonstar

Cool Yea!

Quote Originally Posted by arthas View Post
    read the Holy Bible.....it'll test you in every way....
    Yea i totally agree
    Every story has a ending , but in life every ending is just a new beginning...

BlingedOutGeisha。 Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2007 01:09 AM
    Threads

The book "Crushed" is REALLY good! (And the main character has the same name as meh!) <3
    XOX
    ::AOL AIM - BeBe X Famous::
    muah.

Is Grimbo Scythe Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 06:06 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kishiro View Post
    Fierce, look in to the books by Orson Scot Card, that are apart of the Ender's Game series. They are seriously some of the best books I've ever read in my life. If I have to send my collection to you, I shall. The books make you think, and even laugh to yourself a little bit. They are science fiction books yes, but with undertones that more point to current situations, and even possible future ones. Keep in mind that the first book "Ender's Game" was published in 1985, but even today, it is very realistically futuristic.
    i agree with him he has put in anything i wouldve and more for a recommendation if that helps give you my opinion

and i recommend Eragon and Eldest
    both i liked very much
    even though the first starts slowly to build the story a bit it worked out beautifully
    its more of a coming to age story
    and from a perspective different than mine so i didn't always agree with the choices
    this i think helped emerse me in the story more than anything else
    (im not sure if the third is out yet, still looking)
    THUG LIFE
    _(\_/)
    _(XX)
    (>_)>stupid bunny
    avatar by the uber talented Nespa

grim:

Unrelenting; rigid.Uninviting or unnerving in aspect; forbidding sinister.

Semper Fidelis

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2015 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You might try Flatland. Takes the right sort of person to understand (ie. math geek) though.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Souhi's beloved fangirl *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 12:59 PM
    Threads

The one book that came to mind when seeing the title was Warriors. In short, its about a bunch of cats. If you happen to like cats, or a good animal story, go pick Warriors by Erin Hunter up! It isn't manga, but heck, its good.

Have you mentioned the genres you like? I might have missed it.
    ~Thanks, Souhi! I heart it!~

Yaoi Extremist sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 10:11 PM
    In a magical place where yaoi reigns supreme
    Threads

I recomend The Lost Years of Melin epic by T.A. Barron: it's about Merlin when he was young and his journey on how he became wizard. There's also the sequel series called The Great Tree of Avalon which i sugest(sp?) afterwords.

I also recomend the books by David Clement Davies, The Sight and The Firebringer (and no they are not seqels or a series but i do want to say that you should read The Firebringer first because it refers back it in The Sight) The Firebringer's about Rannoch a red deer and how he is supposed to save the Lera(animals) from a force that could destoy them all. He uses a special power within him to defeat an army and save everyone. The Sight is pretty much the same except with wolves and its a lot sadder and i personally like it better. ^^
    Made by Fast as Fire
    I <3 You!

Senior Member anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133 has a reputation beyond repute anime133's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Gizmo Pocky Gemini
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 07:34 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: tehpaddleduck

Quote Originally Posted by Fiery View Post
    I'm looking for new things to read, and it seems like I've read everything I'd ever be interested. Realizing that this can't possibly be the case, I've come to enlist the help of the quiet, bookworm sub-group of AF.

I'm not looking for a list of books, and I'm not looking for a quick reply; if you can adhere to my two very simple requests, please reply and help me out with any suggestion you can. Please explain to me why you enjoyed the book, and what kind of influence it's had over you. Add any little quirks or details contained in said book to help with your description.

Thanks, everyone.
    How can i recommend a book 2 u when u dnt even state wat particular genres u like?????
    Hope u like real life stories
    Sad book i would say - Dave Pelzer's , A Child Called "IT"

I choose this book coz its an inspirational book of the horrors of child abuse and the determination of one child to survive.
    Trust me its worth readin and im definitley not a reader ^_^

Senior Member rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99 has a reputation beyond repute rpgwiz99's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2008 04:37 AM
    Threads

well if its manga you want I would go with the naruto series, but if its just novels I got a whole list of them:

Eragon

all the lord of the rings books and the hobbit

all the harry potter books are good

the pendragon series

the deltora quest series

these are all good books. check them out.

Senior Member Shelley will become famous soon enough Shelley's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2007 07:44 PM
    Threads

Gregory Stock - "Redesigning Humans: Our Inevitable Genetic Future"
    Stephen S. Hall - "Merchans of Immortality: Chasing The Dream of Human Life Extension"
    Mary Shelley - "Frankenstein"
    Aldous Huxley - "Brave New World"
    George Orwell - "1984"

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 08:24 PM
    Threads

My recommended reading list:
    • Flags of our Fathers by James Bradley
    • A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore
    • A Seperate Peace by John Knowles
    • When Will Jesus Bring the Pork Chops? by George Carlin
    • Star Wars: Betrayal by Aaron Allston
    • Starcraft: Speed of Darkness by Tracy Hickman
    • The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
    • Harry Potter (series) by J.K. Rowling
    But if you don't feel like reading an entire novel, here's some short stories I enjoyed:
    • An Occurence at Owl Creek Bridge by Ambrose Bierce
    • To Build a Fire by Jack London
    • The Damned Thing by Ambrose Bierce
    • The Fall of the House of Usher by Edgar Allen Poe

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Senior Member pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2008 03:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by werewolfdemon View Post
    These books are actually very good for only slightly younger readers. When I was in middle school, I really liked Tamora Pierce* books, especially being the Song of the Lioness books. Putting the four of them together actually creates an alright novel! If you want a quick read that's actually good, I do suggest these books and many other of Pierce's.

*The initial spelling was incorrect.

Image (c) A.Starr. Collaboration with J.N. 2006

Senior Member HyperHacker is a name known to all HyperHacker is a name known to all HyperHacker is a name known to all HyperHacker is a name known to all HyperHacker is a name known to all HyperHacker is a name known to all HyperHacker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2008 01:28 AM
    Mario Raceway, 1509.831, 217.198, -564.429
    Threads

If you have not read 2001: A Space Oddesy, you have not read.
    <-- totally addicted to .hack
    (\_/) - This is TEH BUNNAY. Copy him into
    (0.o) - your sig to help him on his way to
    (> <) - world domination.

Member XxJadexX will become famous soon enough XxJadexX's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2007 03:28 PM
    Threads

-The Flower Master
    -The Salaryman's Wife
    -The Floating Girl
    -The Bride's Kimono
    -Zen Attitude

All books by Sujata Massey. You wont be disappointed. They are all one big story about a japanese-american girl from California living in Tokyo who works at an antique shop and solves murders.

Senior Member Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2010 06:53 PM
    Threads

How about "Premonitions" by Jude Watson? I've never really known anyone else who's read it. But, it's a great book. It's kind of a mystery book, so I don't know if you like mysteries, but you should give it a try.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information