AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Most Hated Cartoon Character...

Is you Jel-us? *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2008 05:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Most Hated Cartoon Character...

Okay....WHO is your MOST hated Cartoon Character..It could be from an anime..Manga..Cartoon Network....Does not matter....

MY most hated cartoon character is...MANDARK...from Dexters Lab...He has the most annoying laugh..In the entire world....it still echos in the back of my brain..

<-------..evil little tart.. he is..
    Lumiere

Kiss my frozen toosh. Kiss it..Kiss it!

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

I absolutely loathe Mandark as well he's probably the one I hate the most.
    Sig and Avy by KuroTan.
    Are you a fan? Pm me if you want a custom sig from me.

[Insert witty title here] [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean] has a reputation beyond repute [Boolean]'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 07:32 PM
    Threads

American cartoons: I despise Patrick Star from Spongebob Squarepants to some small degree.
    anime: I detest Yamma, Timma, and Dimma (not River though) from IGPX.
    Awesome Websites!::Gallery(NEW!)::Give these creatures a home!::Trainer Card

Formerly known as Chimes, if anyone remembers that name...no...? Didn't think so. 8D

bool answer=...;

...don't pay attention to this sig...or that avatar...currently in thought process of how to include changed username in a new image set...

The Original Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper has a reputation beyond repute Piper's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Moon Crystal Locket Witch Hat Rainbow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2021 10:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I can't stand spongebob. I really want to just stab at someone's window with my pencil, when I see they have the SEAT covers for it.

Is you Jel-us? *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere* has a reputation beyond repute *Lumiere*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2008 05:20 PM
    Threads

Default hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Piper
    I can't stand spongebob. I really want to just stab at someone's window with my pencil, when I see they have the SEAT covers for it.
    Its that bad ey? I spose its something about a sponge...who talks..and lives un the sea..with a star fish as his best friend..a squid as his hating neighbor...a lobster with a whale for a daughter who is his boss...who has a plankton as a mortal enemy.....who knows a chipmunk who happens to be friends with the talking sponge..whom DRINKS soda..while being in the water....yea..I could see someone hating it..and to have a seat cover for such a show as that...makes it worse...actually I think matching underwear corsses the line.
    Lumiere

Kiss my frozen toosh. Kiss it..Kiss it!

Senior Member Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13 has a reputation beyond repute Luna13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2007 01:42 PM
    Threads

Patrick from Spongebob. His stupidity annoys me
    It's all my fault. I should have been there to help you. Please don't hurt yourself anymore.
    *~I Love you and I will always.Remember that~*

Dai DN Angel koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip has much to be proud of koikazeflip's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2008 04:58 AM
    Threads

aang the avatar from nickelodeon.. seriously what a crappy show..

to me the absolute worst cartoon character ever.. i can't stand the avatar

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Snidely Whiplash. >.> EVIL INCARNATE

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Senior Member zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2009 01:20 PM
    Threads

hmm Patrick is funny to me lol not that I'm saying Sponge bob is good it hypnotizes children, I know I've seen it... umm let's see for cartoon it would have to be Mandark...

To say is easy, To do that is hard... (Rurouni Kenshin)

Emperor of Shadows blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2008 10:38 AM
    Threads

the cartoon character I hate the most is Eddy, from Ed, Edd n Eddy. If it wasn't for him and his schemes, Ed and Edd, would be cool in the culdasac. But because of Eddy, they get their butts kicked by Sarah (Ed's little sister) and Kevin (one of the neighbors).

Eddy is the short one in the middle of the picture below:

King of Water Kid-Buu is a name known to all Kid-Buu is a name known to all Kid-Buu is a name known to all Kid-Buu is a name known to all Kid-Buu is a name known to all Kid-Buu is a name known to all Kid-Buu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2009 02:02 AM
    Threads

Sarah (Ed's little sister from Ed,Edd n Eddy)

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

don't know, but Iron Mans been pissing me off lately.

Hallo everyone! ^_^ Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow has a reputation beyond repute Thornwillow's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2013 10:22 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: thornwillow Steam ID: thornwillow

Quote Originally Posted by blackwolf16
    the cartoon character I hate the most is Eddy, from Ed, Edd n Eddy. If it wasn't for him and his schemes, Ed and Edd, would be cool in the culdasac. But because of Eddy, they get their butts kicked by Sarah (Ed's little sister) and Kevin (one of the neighbors).

Eddy is the short one in the middle of the picture below:
    This gets my vote, no hands down. Good call Blackwulf.

Make Wallpapers or Sigs? Check Out My Images

Stikkie >OWNED <CFA Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2007 03:28 PM
    Threads

I dislike everyone from Ed,Edd, and Eddy >>

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Ren and Stimpy from the same show. Not only do I loathe the show on the whole, the characters just irritate me more than anything.

Lemme think... Oh, and I don't care for Shizuma from Strawberry Panic. She was just too... I don't know; I hated her attitude.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Nothing's Impossible! That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2009 11:37 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ami~chan
    Ren and Stimpy from the same show. Not only do I loathe the show on the whole, the characters just irritate me more than anything.

Lemme think... Oh, and I don't care for Shizuma from Strawberry Panic. She was just too... I don't know; I hated her attitude.
    i'd say Scooby doo he's so stupid and i hate his voice. he really irritates me!
    "Nothing's impossible. Just Impassable."

Vividly Crazy .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina has a reputation beyond repute .Alumina's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2010 08:28 AM
    I'm telling you Souhi, Nessie is a tourist gag! ;___; Scotland :3
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Hm Eddy and Ed's little sister but my most hated one would have to be..Spongebob.
    I can stand Patrick and the squirrel with a fishbowl on her head..but not the sponge.
    Sig by Me :3

[ :: Gan, Lettuce and .Alu..
    Corrupting the Masses since 2006 :: ]
    17.09.07 - Yaoi Day

Souhi - Largest Achievement Known to Man:
    Getting .Alu to watch Naruto

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

What the.. how come no one likes Mandark, he's my favorite on the show. o_o

I hate CatDog. You know, the show with the dog and the cat that were stuck together and lived in the house with the little blue troll-mouse (I think his name was Winslow, he was the only good one on that show). It was sort of a rip off of Ren and Stimpy. And speaking of Ren and Stimpy, I still don't know which one is the cat and which one is a dog.

.Cyanide.Candy. Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea is a splendid one to behold Toyama Tokanaea's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2007 05:35 PM
    Threads

Ed, Edd, Eddy.
    SpongeBob and Patrick.
    Dee Dee, and Mandark.

Der Übel Diktator German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9 has a reputation beyond repute German_Sniper9's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2014 06:08 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: German_Sniper9

well i hate all the new cartoons for kids...

mostly i hate number 1 and number 4 on kids next door..

x.x gah!! i hate so many cartoon character...

Senior Member timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2007 02:06 PM
    Somewhere in Florida, but it feels more like the center of the sun ::sooo hot here:: 0.0
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ami~chan
    Oh I have always DESPISED ren and stimpy ever since I was little! If I have to hear that "happy happy joy joy" song one more time I think I shall completley lose it *twitch*
    "Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."
    -William Shakespear

I drew this ^.^

Junior Member Heretic is on a distinguished road Heretic's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2006 08:45 PM
    Threads

I would have to go with just the show Pokemon :P it's just to much drama crap and sooo annoying on what they do.

Emperor of Shadows blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2008 10:38 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic
    I would have to go with just the show Pokemon :P it's just to much drama crap and sooo annoying on what they do.
    Aww, I like pokemon.

I have an addition to the cartoons that I hate. I hate Bloo from Foster Home for Imaginary Friends. His attitude is just so annoying. I just want to jump into the television and slap him.

Junior Member Heretic is on a distinguished road Heretic's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2006 08:45 PM
    Threads

Yeah I would have to agree with you on Bloo he is just a royal pain in the arse. So is koko though

Senior Member sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 12:56 AM
    Threads

i like all of the cartoon characters

Closed Thread

Thread Information