AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The 4th Hokage Naruto's father

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Sasuke Uchiha123456 is infamous around these parts Sasuke Uchiha123456 is infamous around these parts Sasuke Uchiha123456 is infamous around these parts Sasuke Uchiha123456 is infamous around these parts Sasuke Uchiha123456 is infamous around these parts Sasuke Uchiha123456 is infamous around these parts Sasuke Uchiha123456 is infamous around these parts Sasuke Uchiha123456 is infamous around these parts Sasuke Uchiha123456 is infamous around these parts Sasuke Uchiha123456 is infamous around these parts Sasuke Uchiha123456 is infamous around these parts Sasuke Uchiha123456's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2006 01:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The 4th Hokage Naruto's father

have you noticed how much naruto and the 4th hokage look alike or am i the only one but i dont think i am so here it is
    • They both have blond hair
    • how many strangers do you know who would give up there lifes to save a baby from a nine tailed fox
    4th hokage
    naruto

Procrastinator Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 01:04 AM
    Threads

Um, not only that. The 4th hokage also has blues eyes like Naruto and I recall that pervy sage saying their personalities were alike too. People say it is Naruto's father, so I guess he is.
    Check out my DA:
    http://snickeringdoodles.deviantart.com/

And my Photobucket:
    http://s54.photobucket.com/home/TokyoMiko/index

And my Gaia username is Fetal Fetish.

See you guys around~

Sakura The Fallen Angel Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2007 09:46 PM
    Threads

I guess so and they do look alike...Maybe they are
    Maybe the 4th Hokage is actually Naruto father who knows
    Set By My Sis Rah_Xephon

**BEWARE OF THE CUTE EVILNESS!**

-A Fan
    Jump_For_Luck77's Protector!
    BF-Uchiha_Madara
    I Love Reps and Gifts!! ^_^

Goddess of Twilight Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Aura of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:35 AM
    Threads

The forth hokage isn't Naruto's father he really has no relation to Naruto. Although they do look alike there are no family ties between them. True they were a lot alike but the only reason why Naruto got the fox put in him was because he was the newest born infant at the time. Trust me the forth hokage isn't Naruto's father.

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Sasuke Uchiha123456 is infamous around these parts Sasuke Uchiha123456 is infamous around these parts Sasuke Uchiha123456 is infamous around these parts Sasuke Uchiha123456 is infamous around these parts Sasuke Uchiha123456 is infamous around these parts Sasuke Uchiha123456 is infamous around these parts Sasuke Uchiha123456 is infamous around these parts Sasuke Uchiha123456 is infamous around these parts Sasuke Uchiha123456 is infamous around these parts Sasuke Uchiha123456 is infamous around these parts Sasuke Uchiha123456 is infamous around these parts Sasuke Uchiha123456's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2006 01:49 PM
    Threads

prove it

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

There is no definite evidence to say that he is the son of the 4th. It could be possible that because the fourth is the one that performed the sealing tequnique some of his characteristics and traits stayed with the baby. Maybe even some of his physical traits like hair and eye color.

But there are a lot of similarities that make you wonder. For instance, where did the child come from. Is it Konohas policy to always have a spare infant just lying around just in case of a demon attack? Maybe his actual parents were killed during the ninetails attack. But they never even indicate that he had parents.

And if he is the fourths son, who is his mother? Was she a ninja too. Maybe she used to sell ramen and thats why its his favorite food.

Thinking about the issue just leads to more questions. As for me, I choose to not sweat it. If you do all you'll get is a bunch of fanboys posting made up storys on the net and creating fake pics to support their made up cases. I'll just wait until they answer it in the manga.

Oh, and the 4th gave his life to save the village not just the baby.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

The wonderful Quack cow. Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja is infamous around these parts Karu the waterfall ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2006 04:10 PM
    Threads

I dont think Naruto is Yondaime's son. If so Yondaime would probably have a wife, which he doesnt...

So what if Im...slow??

Oh Oh I know, I know, We can feed Chickens!!!
    Somethings never change.....like Me and You.

Thanks for the sig Nespa :3

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha123456
    have you noticed how much naruto and the 4th hokage look alike or am i the only one but i dont think i am so here it is
    </p>

• how many strangers do you know who would give up there lifes to save a baby from a nine tailed fox
    So I guess that means Jiraiya and Kakashi are long lost cousins since it's shown that they've both been silver haired since childhood. Also the Fourth didn't really save Naruto anymore than the rest of the village. In a way a bit less because he pretty much doomed Naruto by choosing him to carry the demon, not fatherly behavior.

Jiraiya mentioned that Naruto did remind him of the fourth but that the only thing that they really had in common was there hair. Also more then likely since Jiraiya trained both of them he would have known about this and yet he has shown no evidence of a connection.

You may also notice that the Fourth bares a striking resemblance to the Akatsuki member known only as Leader. I have my own beliefs on the identity of both of them. When Sasuke uses the Sharinghan to enter Naruto's mind he meets the Kyuubi, who makes the comment that the Uchiha clan bares even more cursed blood than him. Only one person has been shown to oppose the Kyuubi and that's Yondaime Hokage. I believe that the fourth might very well be the Uchiha Madora mentioned by the Kyuubi. He may be a wolf in sheeps clothing. I think he struck a deal with the Kyuubi and then later betrayed him and sealed him inside Naruto in order to come back and aquire that power later, as Leader seems to be doing.

More evidence on this is Yondaime's title. Yellow flash. I think more than most realise was revealed by Kakashi Gaiden. It showed that Kakashi was vulnerable when he first used the Chidori because frankly it involved to much speed and momentum for him to keep up. That is before he aquired the Sharinghan! Even Haku who used a Kekei Genkai could not move as freely as he would have wished when he warped between mirrors and more or less kept in a straight line. Therefore the only truly concievable way Yondaime could warp between his special kunai as effectively as he did in Kakashi Gaiden would be to both tap into the chakra tags on them as well as use a Sharinghan to give him an edge.

Kakashi earning the Mangekyou Sharinghan was significant in more than one way. His best friend died a long time ago when he first recieved the Sharinghan, therefore either Itachi's story of how to obtain the Mangekyo is completely false, making one wonder HIS true intentions, or there are other ways to achieve it. After all the only time it actually showed him killing ANYONE was with his Tsukyomi, a technique which could easily allow him to create a false story to scar Sasuke for whatever purposes he had wished.

Another important revelation brought on by Kakashi obtaining it is that the form it takes can differ from person to person. Leader has a ring around his pupil, this could very well be a mangekyo sharinghan. I also can't help but notice that Itachi seemed to come to work with him fairly quickly. I wouldn't be to surprised if Itachi is out for revenge but not powerful enough and is therefore trying to get Sasuke to gain the needed power. Surpass me so that you may surpass our enemy sort of thing.

Yondaime was also prevented from being resurected by Sarutobi, when Orochimaru started pulling out old Hokages. It wouldn't be to shocking to me if that last box wouldn't have worked anyway. That was also important because it showed that when resurected from the dead people still had some free will. The First and Second had limited free will but they were still able to speak freely with Sarutobi and even apologize for any trouble that they had caused him. Yondaime could have very well found a way to resurect himself and kept his free will. I again would not be shocked if a bit less logical conspiracy theorie that Orochimaru resurected Yondaime in some sort of plan for world domination and later lost control of him.

I may have read to much into it, and it is true that I have an overactive imagination but that's who I believe Yondaime really is. I see no evidence that they are related but think that Yondaime resembles Naruto because it makes him a better ultimate villian. The honorable thing is more than likely merely to build of tension for the inevitable fall. Make him seem honorable and give make him similiar to the main character, adds a bit of emotional content.
    Last edited by Rageling; 11-28-2006 at 04:31 PM.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Just thought youd like to know theres a thread for this in Feudal

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Member Inuyasha the hedge has a spectacular aura about Inuyasha the hedge has a spectacular aura about Inuyasha the hedge's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2007 06:21 PM
    Threads

I think that the 4th hokage is his father.

Behold the awsome sig made by DeMoN EyE
    *~My Family~*
    Sister~ kasumi the flower ninja

Still looking for family members

Kyo Lover^^ tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070 has a spectacular aura about tigercat070's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 10:29 AM
    Threads

i think that its very possible that they are related in some way the fourth did seal the nine tail fox in him as an infant he may have chosen naruto beacuse it was his own child and the fourth hokage's wife might have died giving birth to naruto so its a possiblity

this great sig is made by Alias-Revolution
    (\_/)
    (0.o)
    (><) copy this bunny on to your signature to help in his quest for world domination if you dont you will die slow

Cookie-brained Fox kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 05:54 AM
    Threads

Nice theories, Rageling ^^

About the Yondaime, I think he's somehow related to Naruto. But another theory of mine is that Yondaime is Naruto, somehow resurrected. It's possible that he tried to seal the Kyuubi in his own body, and should have died, but the Kyuubi being so stubborn somehow prevented his death. It's just a theory people, so don't attack me with poisoned kunai XD

(PM option is off. I refuse to hear people whine.)

Member CrimTheFallenOne is an unknown quantity at this point CrimTheFallenOne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2006 02:06 AM
    Threads

he has to be related...*breaks out in tears....*...its so sentimental...

Member Aeromashi is a jewel in the rough Aeromashi is a jewel in the rough Aeromashi is a jewel in the rough Aeromashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2006 12:30 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha123456 View Post
    4th hokage
    naruto
    He gave up his life to save the village not Naruto's baka.

Senior Member Doomblade will become famous soon enough Doomblade will become famous soon enough Doomblade's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2007 01:08 AM
    Threads

I actually think he is a clone or incarnate of the first hokage they look the same.

Junior Member Heretic is on a distinguished road Heretic's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2006 08:45 PM
    Threads

You are pretty much told he is later on in the series after episode 200 from what I have noticed because they keep having dilemmas about it. There is no proof against and not much with it from what I have watched but I am pretty sure he is.

Senior Member katrina03 is an unknown quantity at this point katrina03's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2007 12:06 AM
    land of the rising moon...PHILIPPINES!!!;)
    Threads

i think the 4th hokage was naruto's father...they have almost the same ohysical appearance...i just thought about that recently...
    and i don't want the world to see me,
    'coz i don't think that they'd understand...
    when everything was made to be broken,
    i just want you to know who i am...

Junior Member Loveless_Lover is a splendid one to behold Loveless_Lover is a splendid one to behold Loveless_Lover is a splendid one to behold Loveless_Lover is a splendid one to behold Loveless_Lover is a splendid one to behold Loveless_Lover is a splendid one to behold Loveless_Lover is a splendid one to behold Loveless_Lover's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2008 06:41 AM
    Threads

i also think that the 4th hokage is naruto's father,they really do look alike

Senior Member katrina03 is an unknown quantity at this point katrina03's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2007 12:06 AM
    land of the rising moon...PHILIPPINES!!!;)
    Threads

yeah...yeah...you're right...
    and i don't want the world to see me,
    'coz i don't think that they'd understand...
    when everything was made to be broken,
    i just want you to know who i am...

Junior Member edwardea is infamous around these parts edwardea is infamous around these parts edwardea is infamous around these parts edwardea's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2007 11:31 AM
    Threads

maybe he is narutos father they look alike
    I thank the brave men in the world for now I am free not to talk to you.

War turns men into monsters.

Kuso Saniwa _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube 025 - Pikachu Moon Crystal Locket
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2017 12:20 AM
    Threads

ok...i HAVE to post a spoiler...

My friend told me when he watched the episode when Naruto signs his name in Jiraiya's kuchiyose scroll, next to Naruto's name, Uzumaki Naruto, is another Uzumaki. In Japanese. It could be Yondaime. We dont even know his name yet. I posted a topic about Yondaime's name but it turned out to be his nickname in Japanese. So, lets just wait for Kishimoto-sensei to finish.

btw, if u think bout it, the filler takes 2 years. in the manga its 2 years after. wow!!
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Illustration credit: banafria @ tumblr

Junior Member Raquel is on a distinguished road Raquel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2006 02:57 PM
    Threads

I know there related, but maybe there father and son.

Senior Member MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24 has a reputation beyond repute MoonPrincess24's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2008 05:08 PM
    Threads

Well idk if their related its possible though they kinda do look alike then again who knows???
    Set made by Megami91 ~Thank you so much<333
    i'm so rad! [:

Member tenshi_kaitou_kirei will become famous soon enough tenshi_kaitou_kirei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2006 09:05 PM
    Threads

ya i agree its to coincidental they have to be related in some way, also they both mastered the Rasengan and Jiraiya said the only one who could do it that fast was the 4th...ironic
    Some lessons, if to be truly learnt, must be taught by sorrow
    How long can you fight the darkness before you find it in yourself?
    Sometimes we see more clearly in darkness than in the light of day
    To embrace the darkness is to discover your inner light

Senior Member menchia has a spectacular aura about menchia has a spectacular aura about menchia has a spectacular aura about menchia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2007 07:40 PM
    Threads

He is naruto father or something too much of a resemblance.

Closed Thread

Thread Information