AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sailor Mars Vs. Hikaru Shidou

Senior Member Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2012 08:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sailor Mars Vs. Hikaru Shidou

Sailor Mars vs. Hikaru Shidou using ONLY their fire powers.
    Last edited by Quik; 11-26-2006 at 04:10 PM.

Senior Member katrina03 is an unknown quantity at this point katrina03's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2007 12:06 AM
    land of the rising moon...PHILIPPINES!!!;)
    Threads

i'll go with hikaru shido...
    i think she's more stronger than sailor mars...
    and i don't want the world to see me,
    'coz i don't think that they'd understand...
    when everything was made to be broken,
    i just want you to know who i am...

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Hikaru all the way! She's more awesome than Mars in like everything. ^_^

Actually Mars is a very weak senshi-second weakest to Mercury.

Senior Member Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik has much to be proud of Quik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 小美ドクロchan
    My eyes must be playing some serious tricks on me, because I could of sworn I just read a post saying Sailor Mars is a very weak senshi, and that would be an absolutely absurd thing for one to say... Please tell me, how is she weak?

^Sailor Mars' Fire Soul attack blasting at some enemies. She took out that entire row of Daimons in an instant btw.

Aside from Sailor Moon, Sailor Mars is most likely the most powerful inner senshi. Heck, one Mars Flame Sniper alone set fire an enormous crowd of enemies in the SuperS season, allowing the senshi to enter the enemy base.
    Last edited by Quik; 12-04-2006 at 03:32 PM.

Stikkie >OWNED <CFA Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san has a reputation beyond repute Slifer-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2007 03:28 PM
    Threads

hikaru shido

Senior Member zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2009 01:20 PM
    Threads

okay I have to go with my favorite sailor scout on this one Sailor mars...

To say is easy, To do that is hard... (Rurouni Kenshin)

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Quik
    My eyes must be playing some serious tricks on me, because I could of sworn I just read a post saying Sailor Mars is a very weak senshi, and that would be an absolutely absurd thing for one to say... Please tell me, how is she weak?

^Sailor Mars' Fire Soul attack blasting at some enemies. She took out that entire row of Daimons in an instant btw.

Aside from Sailor Moon, Sailor Mars is most likely the most powerful inner senshi. Heck, one Mars Flame Sniper alone set fire an enormous crowd of enemies in the SuperS season, allowing the senshi to enter the enemy base.
    Gomen, I read it in a RPG book. xD

But they can be wrong sometimes...=\

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Gomen, I read it in a RPG book.
    ...An RPG book... k.
    Last edited by Quik; 11-27-2006 at 08:57 PM.

Member Raine Dragon is on a distinguished road Raine Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 09:16 PM
    Threads

Hikaru seems to be a bit more skilled as far as fire goes..

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Raine Dragon
    Hikaru seems to be a bit more skilled as far as fire goes..
    How?

Cookie-brained Fox kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 05:54 AM
    Threads

I'd have to say Sailor Mars on this one. Hikaru's powers are not even her own. I am yet to see her use her powers without the sword (please correct me on this one). Rei's are hers, and hers alone.

OT: I agree with Mercury being so weak XD Bubbles?! Praise them for giving her ice!

(PM option is off. I refuse to hear people whine.)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Every team needs some kind of defense. Thats were Sailor Mercury comes in.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i prefer hikaru shindo than sailor mars...
    she's more skilled and more stronger than the other one...ohhhh....it's just my opinion so don't be offended sailor mars' fans!!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by katrina03
    she's more skilled and more stronger than the other one...ohhhh....it's just my opinion so don't be offended sailor mars' fans!!!
    Ja I agree and don't worry, I was never a Sailor Mars fan. She's too MEAN. XP

Cookie-brained Fox kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

XD There's no need to be afraid... but you'll probably get flamed if you dissed Sailor Moon. LOLz. I just had to say that.

*Rei's fan*

Hikaru Shidou is better when it comes to combat skills. Rei is more on magic/elements. Quik wants us to compare their fire powers, though.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kyubichan
    XD There's no need to be afraid... but you'll probably get flamed if you dissed Sailor Moon. LOLz. I just had to say that.
    Lol, how ironic in such a thread. You know, Sailor Mars, Hikaru, fire, etc.

Hikaru Shidou is better when it comes to combat skills. Rei is more on magic/elements. Quik wants us to compare their fire powers, though.
    No no, combat skills and so on do count in this fight. I only meant the only weapons both girls will be using are their fire powers.

i prefer hikaru shindo than sailor mars... she's more skilled and more stronger
    How...?

Btw (this has nothing to do with the topic at hand), I just felt the need to point out that the second Bleach opening theme, D-tecnoLife, is such an awesome song. Ohhh, how would I live without anime /anime music?
    Last edited by Quik; 11-28-2006 at 06:12 PM.

Junior Member Tizoc is on a distinguished road Tizoc's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2006 03:53 PM
    Threads

I'd have to say Sailor Mars on this one. Hikaru's powers are not even her own. I am yet to see her use her powers without the sword (please correct me on this one). Rei's are hers, and hers alone.
    Y'know, Sailor Mars before using her fire powers needs to transform - you could say that Rei's powers are not her own, too... BTW if I had to choose, I'd prefer using sword than some stick to activate my powers...

Sakura The Fallen Angel Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2007 09:46 PM
    Threads

I agree so i'll have to go with Hiraku!
    HIraku all the way!Yay!! ^_^
    Set By My Sis Rah_Xephon

**BEWARE OF THE CUTE EVILNESS!**

-A Fan
    Jump_For_Luck77's Protector!
    BF-Uchiha_Madara
    I Love Reps and Gifts!! ^_^

Sakura The Fallen Angel Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Set By My Sis Rah_Xephon

-A Fan
    BF-Uchiha_Madara

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Set By My Sis Rah_Xephon

-A Fan
    BF-Uchiha_Madara

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Triple post.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oh my god....sorry quik if i hurt your feelings...ahhh...but for me...hikaru shindo is....how can i say it?ohh...she's more stronger..yeah...for me...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tizoc
    Y'know, Sailor Mars before using her fire powers needs to transform - you could say that Rei's powers are not her own, too... BTW if I had to choose, I'd prefer using sword than some stick to activate my powers...
    Rei's powers are her own. The transformation allows her to have more access to it. Remember, she was a senshi before she came to Earth. Hikaru was chosen for some unknown reason (random lotto, maybe? XD) I think Rei can use ofuda without transforming... need help from a Sailormoon fan here

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rei can use ofuda without transforming... need help from a Sailormoon fan here
    Yep, she sure can. Not to mention she can also throw about a hundred of them at once. She does it in the R movie to immobilize A LOT of possessed people.

Akuryo Taisan! (1, 2, 3.)
    Last edited by Quik; 12-04-2006 at 03:33 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yay! I am correct! *tananantanan* Level up! I am now a level 2 Sailormoon viewer!

Can Hikaru use her sword while on Earth?

Closed Thread

Thread Information