AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Abstract wallpaper

aka. darky-chan darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 06:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Abstract wallpaper

Meow
    This my first wallpaper that I actually bothered to do properly ^.^;

Please comment on it ^.^

Dere fixed up its a thumbnail now ^.^
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	flywallpaper.jpg‎
Views:	68
Size:	335.4 KB
ID:	13363  
    Last edited by darkcrystalofthebluemoon; 11-25-2006 at 10:37 PM.
    GONE, Goodbye.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Please read the rules about direct linking. Thanks

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Gothic Lolita Skyla-chan Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G has much to be proud of Skyla_G's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 01:47 PM
    Threads

hmmm it seems just i little bit too bright... i can hardly make out the render. do you want to captivate us with the quote? that is where my attention is directed to. this is good if it's what you intended. i really feel that it need something to say "im juicy, taste me!" lol... i know thats a very weird way to say it... but this wall looks very juicy... theres just nothing in particular that saying "taste me". does that make sense?
    *Ami~chan-sempai made this sig*

*Ookami-sempai made this sig*

Senior Member Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2008 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

agree with skyla_G. too bright. It would be better if you remove the lines

Senior Member Foxxer will become famous soon enough Foxxer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 05:20 PM
    Threads

It's a neat concept. I don't mind the brightness; it makes it feel more above-the-clouds airy.

The fine diagonal lines above the clouds provide some texture to an otherwise empty sky; they're good.

The only thing I really don't like is the "A wish to fly..." vertical text on the left edge. That's a bit much; the wallpaper could do without it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information