AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Why do people believe that Fansubs/dubs are legal?

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

Arrow Why do people believe that Fansubs/dubs are legal?

Hey, people who post here; I have questions , you guys better bring answers.
    Anyway, why is it that people whole heartedly believe that downloading a japanese cartoon is legal?

Why do they stand stalwart in the false belief that downloading something is helping the persons who produce it?

I gotta know.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Cookie-brained Fox kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 05:54 AM
    Threads

Hmm. I don't think they "believe" it. It's just that they prefer it. First of all, it's free. Second, many of us (yes, I download anime as well) do not have the means to buy anime on Ebay/whatever company or site. The quality of the original is 1000x better though, so I buy anime CDs/DVDs when I find them locally. The teenagers and children, those who live in countries so deprived of anime that they should cry, I think we may be forgiven for such actions. However, those who are just lazy or extremely cheap people who download even if they can purchase it should be punished.

By the way, I love your custom title and avatar XD I am anti-FFVIII+

(PM option is off. I refuse to hear people whine.)

~The God of Death~ -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2007 05:49 AM
    Threads

Hmm... I think people "believe" that downloading Japanese anime (fansubbed) is legal because they think that most fansubbed anime is unlicensed. Also, there are people who think that downloading an anime brings it more attention and popularity, which is good for the anime producers because foreign countries (like the U.S.) can then officially dub the anime and etc.
    Back..

Closed Thread

Thread Information