AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What do you guys think will happen in New Pokemon Series?

Tsunade-sama Karina* is on a distinguished road Karina*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2007 09:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Exclamation What do you guys think will happen in New Pokemon Series?

I want to know what you guys think will happen in the new Pokemon Series! Will May battle Drew? Will Ash and Pikachu win(isn't that obvious!)? I personally think May will defeat Drew at the what's it called again? oh well i that's just my opinion, i want to know your's while you're at it you can tell me your fav pokemon. mine is well i have two, pichu cause they're sooo cute and when they're upset they cause a huge thunderstrom. i also LUV MEW! Mew is amazing i just Wuv MEWWY! ok enough about me and my little *ahem*addictions*ahem* *cough* well i'll be waitin'! NYAH!

If Everyone Cared, And Nobody Cried.
    If Everyone Loved, And Nobody Lied.
    If Everyone Shared And Swallowed Their Pride,
    Then We'd See The Day, Where Nobody Died.

By, NickelBack

Junior Member kit-katneko is infamous around these parts kit-katneko is infamous around these parts kit-katneko is infamous around these parts kit-katneko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2007 11:28 AM
    Threads

i think may will battle and win against drew...i think its called a...ummm...huh..ribbon feastavle...or somthin like that
    my fav is mew, pichu, and charmander and mudkip i have lots more but i cant think of em rite now ><

Emperor of Shadows blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2008 10:38 AM
    Threads

I think that May is going to win against Drew, but it might be a close battle. (Drew is good).

My favorite pokemon is Dragonite. (I love DRAGONS!!)

~The God of Death~ -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2007 05:49 AM
    Threads

Isn't it obvious? The main character (or a main character at any rate) is going to battle his/her rival, and he/she will win and they'll all rejoice. Hurray.
    Back..

B00ger's Special Fwend! Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary has a reputation beyond repute Vagary's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2009 08:45 AM
    Threads

Hehhe....Pokemon.... ^^

Can't believe I still watch this lol. Yeah, but anyway...

I think May lost to Drew in the contest thing, and Drew lost to this other guy in the finals.

Yeah....and I think the last episode I saw was when Ash lost in his tournament thingy.

I have no idea whats gonna happen next, but for some reason, I think I'm hooked on Pokemon....

O.o?
    * - - - -][ LOVE ME ][ - - - - *
    * - - - -][HATE ME][ - - - - *

Tsunade-sama Karina* is on a distinguished road Karina*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2007 09:16 AM
    Threads

Nyah*~ thanx y'all for posting in my thread! but i want to know what most of you people out there think about it! HEYA! NYAH*~ bouncy bouncy yay! sorry im random! and i dont care i love randomness! ok i also love Eevee! i mean who doesnt?! HEEEHHEEE! NYAH*~ Please post

If Everyone Cared, And Nobody Cried.
    If Everyone Loved, And Nobody Lied.
    If Everyone Shared And Swallowed Their Pride,
    Then We'd See The Day, Where Nobody Died.

By, NickelBack

Darling Dearie ♡ Lovely Chii is a glorious beacon of light Lovely Chii is a glorious beacon of light Lovely Chii is a glorious beacon of light Lovely Chii is a glorious beacon of light Lovely Chii is a glorious beacon of light Lovely Chii is a glorious beacon of light Lovely Chii's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2006 12:46 PM
    Threads

SPOILER
    Drew and May are traveling to Johto now. Probably they will meet each other there. In Japan they have new episodes and May isn't in the show anymore, only Ash, Brock and new character- Hikari (a girl from D/P games).

I have some fav pokemon. I love Vulpix, Chikorita, Mewtwo, Rukario and Rioru

Join our forums
    - Hikari

Emperor of Shadows blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16 is a splendid one to behold blackwolf16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2008 10:38 AM
    Threads

Yeah I heard about that new series. I can't wait for it to come to america.

Junior Member kit-katneko is infamous around these parts kit-katneko is infamous around these parts kit-katneko is infamous around these parts kit-katneko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2007 11:28 AM
    Threads

umbreon..uhhh..i/d/k how 2 spell it TT poor me and oh a red garados and all kinds of pokemon wif different colors than their spose 2 have

Senior Member Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01 has a reputation beyond repute Tomoyo01's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2008 01:47 PM
    Threads

The same as always -,-
    Pokemon is always the same!

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    royal_ken is a jewel in the rough royal_ken is a jewel in the rough royal_ken is a jewel in the rough royal_ken is a jewel in the rough royal_ken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2008 05:40 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

May and Drew... hmm interesting names...
    I only know Satoshi and Kasumi and the first 151 (+ a few new) pokemon.
    Oh wait, they called Satoshi as Ash huh?
    Aah, I'm the old era when Pokemon first came out hehe
    (Even watched the banned pokemon episode when it came out in Japan lol)

Frankly I only know Japanese pokemon names, so I'll say the one pokemon I know in English... Jigglypuff!!!! hehe

The Kunoichi Plushie =3 AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2008 04:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Where is that?x.x

I could say the same as always except PROBABLY May is going to win....

Yesh, I like Eevee too.<3
    Thanks Mira Kaiba for the super fantabulous set.
    Akito/Agito/Lind obsessed fangirl

Member CrimTheFallenOne is an unknown quantity at this point CrimTheFallenOne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2006 02:06 AM
    Threads

i got bored of pokemon but i belive that may and ash have a thing going on and brock will...(being the pedophile he is....) finaly find a lover...

Darling Dearie ♡ Lovely Chii is a glorious beacon of light Lovely Chii is a glorious beacon of light Lovely Chii is a glorious beacon of light Lovely Chii is a glorious beacon of light Lovely Chii is a glorious beacon of light Lovely Chii is a glorious beacon of light Lovely Chii's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2006 12:46 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by royal_ken
    May and Drew... hmm interesting names...
    I only know Satoshi and Kasumi and the first 151 (+ a few new) pokemon.
    Oh wait, they called Satoshi as Ash huh?
    Aah, I'm the old era when Pokemon first came out hehe
    (Even watched the banned pokemon episode when it came out in Japan lol)

Frankly I only know Japanese pokemon names, so I'll say the one pokemon I know in English... Jigglypuff!!!! hehe
    Ash - Satoshi
    Misty - Kasumi
    Brock - Takeshi
    May - Haruka
    Max - Masato
    In US version they changed their names. Sad because I like japanese names.

Join our forums
    - Hikari

Cookie-brained Fox kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 05:54 AM
    Threads

In the game, I think Ash is "Blue", and Gary is "Red".

I got confused with the English names of Pokemon because I used to play the original Japanese version. My friend would say "Charizard is so cool", I'd say "Lizardon is so cool", he'd say "Who's that?".

Hey, so what's going on in the new series? Wow... a decade...

(PM option is off. I refuse to hear people whine.)

Member CrimTheFallenOne is an unknown quantity at this point CrimTheFallenOne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2006 02:06 AM
    Threads

i got the song stuck in my head...

Closed Thread

Thread Information