AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: What is ur favourite romance anime?

Member ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy is a name known to all ObsidianJoy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2008 12:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I haven't seen Chobits or Gravitation anime but the manga was really good. But for anime I liked Midori Days the best.

Edit: I forgot the Tenchi Muyo anime.
    Last edited by ObsidianJoy; 07-30-2007 at 04:50 PM.

If everyone cared and nobody cried
    If everyone loved and nobody lied

Member kissmegoodbye019 is a glorious beacon of light kissmegoodbye019 is a glorious beacon of light kissmegoodbye019 is a glorious beacon of light kissmegoodbye019 is a glorious beacon of light kissmegoodbye019 is a glorious beacon of light kissmegoodbye019 is a glorious beacon of light kissmegoodbye019's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2008 03:28 PM
    Threads

Fushigi Yugi & Peach Girl.

Member Neko~Dreamer will become famous soon enough Neko~Dreamer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 04:33 PM
    Threads

Nana is my favourite romance, shoujo anime. It's really sweet. I guess already everyone knows the story. It's about two girls of the same age, with the same name [Nana], but with different personalities that meet on the same train to Tokio. Unfortunately, they separate, but meet again and get to share the same apartment. The series follow the stories of the characters. The friendship of the two Nana strengthens as they go through their love lives and career.
    The anime is full of emotions and the characters are sweet and you get to share the same feelings with them while watching the series.
    I also like all the OP and ED themes.
    I'm so sorry that it's all over. They say that there will be the second season. I hope they will start releasing it soon. I'm reading the manga too, but it's not the same for me...
    My personal rating for this anime: 10/10

Just click!

Special thanx to Nespa for the sig <3

~*Wolf Goddess*~ Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 01:55 AM
    Threads

Fruits Basket or Kodocha...If I SERIOUSLY had to deceide it would be Fruits Basket =3
    My Cosplay Page
    ^Click ^

Junior Member Nikki73506 is a jewel in the rough Nikki73506 is a jewel in the rough Nikki73506 is a jewel in the rough Nikki73506 is a jewel in the rough Nikki73506's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 04:48 PM
    Threads

I'm not into Magical/Fantasy, i like the real life situations and whatnot xD
    Also, i only collect Romance manga books ><;;

Top Choices in Romantic Anime (no order):

Honey and Clover [be sure to watch the 2nd season]
    Peach Girl
    Ouran HostClub

Bokura Ga Ita [LURVE this one]
    Boku Wa Imouto Ni Koi Wo Suru [it's a movie; Warning: Incest BroXSis]
    Lovely Complex
    Elfen Lied
    [very heavy, word. Revenge is sweet] :B

Member ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12 has much to be proud of ArachnoSapien12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2007 11:12 AM
    Threads

i've never really watched many romance animes, but i have seen chobits and it rocks, one of my fave animes.
    ..... ArachnoSapien12!

Junior Member qcnovaliches is on a distinguished road qcnovaliches's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2007 12:15 PM
    Threads

for me id say elfen lied tied with rumbling hearts. a great love story must have great sacrifice. but iuf u want to fell in love with out tears ... watch love hina

i n c o g n i t o mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki has a reputation beyond repute mikadzuki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2009 12:28 PM
    Threads

For me, it's gotta be Vision of Escaflowne... I enjoyed how the series explores love, relationships and even about fate and choosing destinies...XD

Junior Member InnocenceOfTheDiclonius is on a distinguished road InnocenceOfTheDiclonius's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2007 12:42 AM
    Threads

Honey and Clover, REC, Kare Kano, Fruits Basket, and Absolute Boyfriend.

Junior Member little_black_angel#666 will become famous soon enough little_black_angel#666 will become famous soon enough little_black_angel#666's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2008 03:33 PM
    Threads

Well,it's really difficult to say,there's alot of cool stuff like this but i think that Fruits Basket and D.N. Angel are super cool and cute animes,I love them.They have made me feel sad,happy and so on,and the characters there are so cute ^_^ so i think these two animes just rocks !!!

Don't be sad because it's all over,be happy 'couse it happened...

Junior Member ChanChan will become famous soon enough ChanChan will become famous soon enough ChanChan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2007 08:07 PM
    Threads

Ouran High School Host Club

Senior Member zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2010 10:35 PM
    Threads

i love cats. my cat is so cute! te he! sooooo sooo cute

Member Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple has much to be proud of Flapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2008 09:19 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by zellk View Post
    i love cats. my cat is so cute! te he! sooooo sooo cute
    wow...
    Last edited by Flapple; 08-11-2007 at 05:17 PM.
    read ---------------------------->

those of you that dont know what this is, its Calvin and Hobbes

Oh and im a boy

Cute and innocent <3 Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono has a reputation beyond repute Maya Miyazono's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2007 12:23 AM
    Threads

At the moment, Peach girl is one of the best I've read and watched.

Sephy Is My Sweet Older Brother~ Lorie Is My Dear Little Sister~ *Huggles*
    *~My Hero is the Sweetest Dearest Angel Chii-chan~*

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 07:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Ayashi no Ceres, got a great love story <3
    Inuyasha, got it's own love scenes which is mostly why I started to like the manga/anime.
    Air ;_; <33

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

[1] On The Line! Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste is infamous around these parts Uno_Caste's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2007 11:44 PM
    Threads

Fruits Basket, Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou, Full Metal Panic and its sequels.
    Thanks for the cool set, Thornwillow.

Member canta per me is just really nice canta per me is just really nice canta per me is just really nice canta per me is just really nice canta per me's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 06:25 PM
    Threads

my favorites in no particular order are fushigi yuugi, tekkaman blade, inuyasha

Junior Member eats_worms is on a distinguished road eats_worms's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2007 11:59 AM
    Threads

I LOVE rommance and i particurly like it when they are funny.. mm i am always searching for good rommantic anime so i am gonna give a brief description for people.
    Marmalade boy- Boy and girls parents get together (very odd way) Funny and romantic, bit soppy but i enjoyed it although i felt the story lines looped.. should have ended before it actually did (older animation)
    Karin - Chibi vampire with problems.. very romantic and funny bit goofy but i liked it its (cute graphics)
    Lovely Complex - So funny and silly the guy is too small girls too tall doesn't fit classic stereotype of a couple. Can be abit frustrating but just because i get really into it :P
    Samurai Champloo - samurai fighter with modernish crazy fighter throw in a hot girl all great characters much more action, rommance hinted
    Ouran High School Host Club - cute stuff loadsa hot guys who are funny with a nice girl
    Midori No Hibi - baddass fighter guy (actually very nice guy) wants girlfriend doesn't plan for a girl to become his hand whom says she loves him
    Kare Kano - love the beginning ENDING To this sucked i personally thought. but really funny psychotic girl obsessed with getting praise worth a look bit different
    Kannon (2006) - lotsa girls all seem to be into same guy but he is actually nice and doesn't like them that way cept one... cute characters.. but very sad at parts, characters are funny in ways :P
    Air - very sad but romantic, but i;d say more sad than anything grab a box of tissues, about a boy looking for a winged girl
    Fruits Basket - funny silly, girl taken in by hot guys who have mysterious curse (i feel most people know this one)
    Inuyasha - i liked this up to a point but got slightly bored after awhile, circular stories after awhile...
    Loveless - SOOO good shounen ai - interesting original story hot guy and powerful love, not funny but really moving!!
    Sukisyo - funny stuff two boys who appear not to get on thrown into same room at school.. thrown together funny shounen ai couple of sexy moments but sillyness returns swiftly :P
    Gravitation - a singer song writer falls for famous author, author issolated and not good with people, singer bubbly puppy like guy funny rommance shounen ai
    Chobits - robot and pervy but lovely in other respects guy fall in love
    Da Capo - harem rommance all girls love one guy.. i found it kinda annoying that EVERYONE loved him i felt for them..
    DNAngel - i liked but i dunno the story is cute but not much to the characters wish there was more development.
    Gakuen Alice - rommance in a very innocent child like way very sweet focusing on comedy
    Seikimatsu Darling - VERY funny guys having problem as they both want to play the dominant role and neither wants to play the submissive lol funny problem sweet loving guys( not a series... OVA)

mm.. yeah kinda rushed the explanations you can always wikipedia if your curious about any anime.. my top four are

1) Loveless
    2) Lovely complex (soo funny watch it!!)
    3) Sukisyo
    4) Kannon (2006)

Loveless Traveler Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2008 12:44 PM
    Threads

Fruits Basket
    Tsubasa Chronicles
    Kodocha
    Kare Kano
    InuYasha
    Gravitation
    Mamotte Lollipop
    Tokyo Mew Mew
    Ah! Megami-sama
    Chobits
    Midori Days
    CardCaptor Sakura
    Air

Junior Member Netsrik is on a distinguished road Netsrik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2007 09:45 AM
    Threads

Fushigi Yuugi
    Ayashi no Ceres
    Inuyasha
    Card Captor Sakura
    Fruits Basket
    Bokura ga Ita
    Sailor Moon (My first anime ever and the romance between Usagi and Mamoru is soo great <<3)

Member elizabethswann has a reputation beyond repute elizabethswann has a reputation beyond repute elizabethswann has a reputation beyond repute elizabethswann has a reputation beyond repute elizabethswann has a reputation beyond repute elizabethswann has a reputation beyond repute elizabethswann has a reputation beyond repute elizabethswann has a reputation beyond repute elizabethswann has a reputation beyond repute elizabethswann has a reputation beyond repute elizabethswann has a reputation beyond repute elizabethswann's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2008 10:14 AM
    Threads

Default hihi!!!

his and

her

circumstances...

i'm inlove with it!!!

Millicent Blanche dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 03:13 AM
    Underneath the night sky gazing at the moon and the shining stars sitting in a cliff above the ocean
    Threads
    Blog Entries

1.fushigi Yuugi
    2.Cardcaptor Sakura
    3.Gakuen Alice
    4.Inu-Yaha
    5.Mirmo de Pon
    6.Ranma 1/2
    7.D.N. Angel
    8.Ginban Kaleidoscope
    9.Ayashi no Ceres
    10.Fruit Basket
    11.Lovely Complex
    12.Elemental Gerad

All of the anime i posted here,CONTAINS ROMANCE, it's not like it is actually a romance anime.
    Sets made by Mira Kaiba!!!^^

An exchange for a little bit of happiness is a life shattering pain. Bend if you must not break.

Sagat's Addiction BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2009 12:30 PM
    Threads

It would be "Vision of Escaflowne"

avatar and signature made by Serated

REST IN PEACE LEGEND_S

Junior Member hiro0911 is on a distinguished road hiro0911's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2007 11:31 PM
    Threads

sweet tales of saint tail & card captor sakura

for more mature audience, probably Fushigi Yuugi and School Days

Member BJRMuffin is just really nice BJRMuffin is just really nice BJRMuffin is just really nice BJRMuffin is just really nice BJRMuffin is just really nice BJRMuffin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2007 09:53 AM
    Threads

Wink

(i am not crazy about romance animes but here are my favourites
    - Gift Eternal Rainbow
    -Chobits

Tahts All xx

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information