AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 23 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Kingdom Hearts: Waltz of Destiny

Senior Member Kage-Gaarak will become famous soon enough Kage-Gaarak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2007 08:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by red storm View Post
    OOC: No, I just live across the ocean, which mean entirely different time zones, which means that I went to sleep at 23.00, and woke up at 10.00, by which time konoha was long locked. Nothing more then a good night sleep. Blah, now I've gone arguing again. Let's just leave it as it is, kay?
    OOC: OK ^_^

BIC:
    He flew across the large forest with no more concerns of his decisions or what he did he knew his only option was to find Abyss and he preferred to keep away from such people who meddle in others business
    "Enigma...the first male humanoid carolian...the only one that can control the most dangerous trapar wave of them all...the "black trapar" waves. Piloting the Dark Finding Operation [opposed to LFO] Nirvash typeRAGNAROK."
    -Kingdom Swords::Chain of Darkness Unknown

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb

OOC: Kage, watch those double posts eh? Thanks!

Sanosuke watched as Anderson charged forwards with his razor sharp blades comin right for his chest. But when he closed his eyes there was a loud burst from the left and Anderson was sent flying into the brick wall.

"Are you okay Wolf Boy?" a blonde woman in a blue police outfit adoring the Hellsing insignia called to Sanosuke from a croutched position holding a rather large gun at her shoulder. It looked as though it could destroy tanks.

Sano gasped for air, then stumbled onto his feet making his way next to the blonde woman. She had a familiar presence about her and it was the strangest thing... her eyes were red. "Are you a vampire miss...?"

"Seras Victoria... and yes I am. Master told me to help you out. Are you injured ba-" she paused when she smelled the blood before she saw it. "I see.."

Sanosuke tried to move his arms but there was little responce. He howeled to the dark sky then looked to Seras, the tears of Sadna ran down his face. "Hold God's hand, for I must have time to be able to severe it." his Tririfle Key formed in a sparkling shower of blue light, it floated next to his right arm.

"I'll hold him as long as my ammo holds out. Master told me to never engage him in close range, I'm not ready yet." he loaded another cartridge into her 'tank gun' and blasted his downed body again. He was constantly regenerating which was a problem.

The green tears of Sadna shot forth a light, a blue aura sphere formed around Sano's body. His Sadna form was fully activated. the stings on his Key started to ring out notes as if being brushed by Sanosuke's hand, yet it only floated there at his side. "Melody of Healing Flow!" his TriRifle Keyblade pointed up into the sky then at Sano, it releases a twirling stream of blue energy at his wounds, healing them up.

Seras got off another shot then yelled "I'm out!" she hoisted her gun on her back "We should go, he'll be in top condition soon." she ran for the building with vampiric speed.

Sano wasn't far behind, floating a foot off the ground he soared past her blasting his way through the ghouls ahead of them. "I'll clear the path, let us ride the winds of freedom."

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

OOC:Seikyu,what the hell are you talking about with the,"I DONT CHECK WORLDS IN BOLD LETTERS!" and stuff?I never said anything like that,and if your talking about what I said in my last post,I was talking to NATU,not you.

Lance saw the blade pointed at him."Yeah,I can do that too."He held it up at her,and energy began to swirl around and quickly gather into the tip of his keyblade.As it did,his keyblade began to glow,and a large beam of light shot out of the keyblade,aiming toward Mythus."By the way!The conversation is over,it's no use trying to talk with you about this!And I dont have energy to waste talking,either way."He said with a cold stare.

Senior Member Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2008 03:19 PM
    Threads

OOC: Kyuubi, it wasn't a BEAM it was an indesructible shard of ICE!!. xD

-Natu watched as his ice shard was deflected off. He only smirked at this, as his second drive form took ocer his body. Firetried Ash glowing brightly, then forming over the right side of ice body. Turning that part of the body into a faint glow of yellow. With large electrical surges running through it. While his left side, remained a bright shining blue. Glistening in the sun, a blinding light ejecting from it. Natu rose Rumiko and Firetried Ash up in the air, placing them together. He then plunged towards Kyuubi, slashing the combined two, upwards, towards Kyuubi's back. Large sparks of electricity surging out of the combined two, sending small bolts everywhere. While Rumiko ejected large blades of ice everywhere, a long with the Electical sparks. As he made the massive swing, Natu's body was rotating backwords, in a backflip, which would end with Natu kicking his legs towards Kyuubi once the slashed past.

-The corrupted Kimimatu, looked up towards Cross as he ejected himself from the ground into the air. Large bones, sticking out of his body. He then soon, felt a voice inside of his head. The voice of Kabuto, trying to contact him. The voice spoke to Kimimaru, and he ran off back into the woods. The bones retracting back into his body. After about 10 minutes, Mimimaru had returned. Just as Natu was making his strike against Lance. This time, Orochimaru, Kabuto, and Sasuke were following him at high speeds. The plunged into the Village, continuing their killing "THIS TIME, KONOHA WILL FALL" shouted Orochimaru at the top of his lungs, he was in his new body that he had gotten. Once the Third destroyed his arms from the previous body. Sasuke entered his Curse mark state, and began a feice battle with Naruto. While kabuto ended up fighting Kakashi sensei. Orochimaru running straight for Tsunade, attacking her. Jiraiya aided Tsunade in fighting Orochimaru. Kimimaru, began fighting Lee, and Gaara. This time, he was going to defeat them.

OOC: Any Hikari, can control the Leaf ninja of Konoha. Any Koi can control the attackers, which I will post in a second. And the Shiro can control both, just not make them have to much of an impact.

Tainted characters in Konoha: THE AKATSUKI. OROCHIMARU, KIMIMARU, KABUTO, SASUKE.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

OOC:Well,saying INDESTRUCTBLE is god-modding,agaisnt the rules.BTW,my name in the RPG is Lance,not Kyuubi,you might wanna edit.XD.

Lance saw a Natu was also coming at him,he dodged the first attack by him,but the second slash came a slight amount to fast and he was hit with it.He regained himself,then as Natu attempted to kick him,he grabbed his foot and punched him inside the face,then as he was being knocked away,he sent a barrage of energy waves towards him."Like I said,two against one.The odds are against me big time,but there is no way that I'll back down.....I'll take on all of you Koi,just come at me."He said,panting."I can tell this Drive form wont be lasting to much longer."He thought,expecting his surroundings.

Senior Member Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Ok, its not INDESTRUCTIBLE. But, its the hardest substance known to man. 10x harder than DIAMOND!! I say thats hard to break...

-The punch that Lance sent towards Ryuu, hit the Frozen side of Ryuu's face. The contact of the VERY hard Substance would pretty much of Broken Lance's hand, with the force he struck it at. Ryuu had seen the Energy waves coming at him, from not being hurt at all by Lance's on coming attack. He slashed Rumiko Vetically in the air, making a large wall of 0 Degree kelvin ice where the blade at swung. The energy waves hit the wall, to only vanish in the air. The ice wall, then was sent lunging towards Lance, as Ryuu twirled around, slashing Firetried Ash horizontially in the air, towards Lance, but to far away to hit him. Instead, a large pulse of electrictiy was emitted from the blade, suring towards Lance, moving as fast as lighting, since thats what it was.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

OOC: Actually, Natu, the Akatsuki aren't tainted, they are corrupted by chaos, which means they serve the chaos gods, and thereby Mythus. Not 'any' koi character. You can't just corrupt a character with chaos either, you have to serve the chaos gods yourself first. If you tainted those four using something else, then no problem, but there's a reason I went all out on the chaos lore.

BIC:
    The berserkers noticed the new arivals who attacked the Konoha nin. However, when they could not detect any chaos within these new arivals, they roared and began attacking the sound nin as well. Their orders were solid. 'kill all that is not chaos' these new arivals were not chaos, which meant they were targets.

Mythus, on the other hand, observed Ryuu's attacks, and as soon as he shot out the pulse of electricity, she raised her free hand. Purple-black energy began to gather, before being unleashed in eight sphereish blasts of energy, each leaving behind a tail of energy, and each circling to attack Lance from another direction.
    Last edited by red storm; 12-06-2006 at 06:35 AM.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

I'ma eat j00! Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2008 02:37 AM
    Wouldn't you like to know? You know you love me. <3
    Threads

Janus sat in wait by the Pillars of Nosgoth, as Raziel wandered into the Seraphan Stronghold. He meditated again, concentrating hard and trying to find the location of another keybearer. He had run into one earliar, but he wanted to find one that had ANSWERS, not questions, just like he had. He sat in silence and closed his eyes... resting against the serene marble pillars.

Raziel found the Stronghold was indeed completely barren of any signs of life. The Heartless didn't even stir. Raziel wandered in through the many corridors of the building, making his way to it's center, to the Seraphan tomb. When he arrived, he perched his right clawed foot on top of his own tomb. He closed his deep green eyes, and concentrated. As he did so, he felt his physical body melt away, and he entered the spiritual realm. The floor beneath him collapsed, and he found himself underground in the stronghold. He journeyed back in the direction of the Pillars, and found a glowing blue conduit, and he then transferred his body back into the physical realm. There before him were the bases of the Pillars themselves, though he was deep underground. He knew that somewhere above him, Janus was resting against one of these Pillars, waiting for him to return.

God speed, Janus... I fear I will not return to you. May your wound heal, and you can continue your own journey instead of following me on my own.

Raziel heard a deep laugh come from behind the center Pillar, the Pillar of Balance. Kain, The Scion of Balance himself, stepped forward and showed himself, brandishing the mighty Soul Reaver, this blade was the home of the wraith blade that lived within Raziel now, and both the blade and the spirit of the Reaver longed to once again become one being. Therefore, Kain and Raziel both had a deep fear of each other... While they possessed their weapons, they were the only ones who could defeat each other.

So, Raziel, getting sentimental over the newcomer, are you? You shouldn't have involved yourself in his journey, you should not have brought him further. Worse even, if you were going to bring him, you should have brought him here with you. You will not make it out of here alive. My sword will consume you. Now, see if you can beat my Heartless!

With this, Janus felt a twinge in his spirit. He sensed what was going on under the ground beneath him. Serenity appeared in his hand and began to quiver violently, but Janus did not know what to do. Raziel was miles below ground, he knew this much. He couldn't attack his enemies from there... or could he?

Raziel brought forth his wraith blade, and at the same time, 2 large, round heartless appeared in front of Kain. They both appeared to be completely invulnerable from the front, their sheer mass protecting any of their vitals. Raziel jumped onto the chest of the Heartless on the left, and flipped over it. While in mid-air, he swiped at the heartless's head with the reaver blade, and the heartless vanished in a black mist as the heart floated into Kingdom Hearts. The other Heartless, however, reacted quickly. He turned to face Raziel and took in a deep breath, and then leaned forward and spat out intense flames. The fire hit Raziel and began to seer his flesh with it's red hot intensity.

Janus could feel the pain Raziel was experiencing, and knew he had to try something. He pointed an open palm to the ground and closed his eyes, concentrating hard on Raziel, and on Kain, and on the Heartless. He concentrated harder than he ever had before. He opened his eyes quickly, and a bright white flash appeared in his hand, and shot like a bullet into the ground.

Raziel heard a loud bang come from above him, and saw the white blast flash into the underground where he was battling. The energy orb pierced through the very center of the Heartless, instantly causing it's body to decay into a black mist, as the heart was freed. Now Raziel stood to face Kain. He looked up and nodded, knowing it was Janus that had saved him. He would thank him properly later, he thought.

Don't be too hastey, Raziel. You still do not defeat me. Not in this place, nor at this time. Go back to your friend... you are lucky today. Farewell, Raziel.

With that, Kain took a step backward and vanished into the between, the doorway of Darkness that Janus knew the Koi used to travel.

Raziel sat, and looked up towards the surface. He would begin walking back to Janus shortly, he just had to catch his breath from the battle with the Heartless.

Janus sat and waited patiently for Raziel at the Pillars, and finally after about 2 hours, Raziel returned, his body burned lightly from the Heartless, but nothing he would not heal from. Janus still longed for his answers, and wondered when he would meet the Lobos boy he had seen in that dream he had, which seemed so long ago now.
    Last edited by Janus Silverlock; 12-06-2006 at 04:55 AM.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

OOC: I have been having random mood swings Kyuubi sorry if I sounded really mad...oh...you were talking to Natu..I ummm...uhhh I am the batman!

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

The Love in Your Eyes Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2008 04:07 AM
    Threads

Cross swooped in and hit four of the women koi's projectile's away from Lance.

"Sorry for being late, I'll let you handle Cold Face over there, leave this women koi to me"

With a quick nod, Cross charged at her.

"What did you do to those people in the village?...who are you?" Cross asked as he swung his Keyblade at her.

He quickly thought to himself
    "I don't know if we'll win this one..."

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Mythus blinked at the newcommers words, then looked down at her berserkers slaughtering the village, then back at the new Hikari, and resisted the urge to pinch he prink of her nose. Was this one stupid? Was it not obvious that she was slaughtering all the inhabitants of this village? "What I did to the people in this village? I do not know what you call tearing apart humans limb for limb or cleaving them in two with axes, but where I come from, we call it slaughter."

She raised herself, firming her grip on her keyblade as she met the newcommer eye to eye. "As for who I am, my name is Mythus, ascendant apostle of chaos undivided, and bearer of the word of chaos."
    Last edited by red storm; 12-06-2006 at 12:37 PM.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Procrastinator Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 01:04 AM
    Threads

As Takiko was running, she stopped, sensing someone following her and she heard Soku's voice and she yelped, falling on the ground. She looked up to see Soku holding out a granola bar from her mother and she put on a mischievious look. As she took his his hand to take the bar, she pulled him to the ground and got up. Brushing herself off and putting the granola bar in her rucksack, she said with some annoyance, "That's what you get for coming up from behind me, idiot. And I already ate." As Soku pulled his face out from the ground and spat out dirt, she bid him a farewell and was already resuming her return home.
    Check out my DA:
    http://snickeringdoodles.deviantart.com/

And my Photobucket:
    http://s54.photobucket.com/home/TokyoMiko/index

And my Gaia username is Fetal Fetish.

See you guys around~

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tryce watched what was going on he was surprised at the power of them all "If one thing they should know, is that not all Keyblades are used for power...some are used as a strategy or escape, which mine are used as." He said looking at them both "But what if I had another???" He said as purple mist went into his mouth and then blew it out.

Senior Member Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Frost Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Blue Saber Scroll 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2010 08:45 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoGirl View Post
    As Takiko was running, she stopped, sensing someone following her and she heard Soku's voice and she yelped, falling on the ground. She looked up to see Soku holding out a granola bar from her mother and she put on a mischievious look. As she took his his hand to take the bar, she pulled him to the ground and got up. Brushing herself off and putting the granola bar in her rucksack, she said with some annoyance, "That's what you get for coming up from behind me, idiot. And I already ate." As Soku pulled his face out from the ground and spat out dirt, she bid him a farewell and was already resuming her return home.
    *spits out dirt*

HEY GET BACK HERE!

*charges after her*

WHY YOU LITTLE BRAT, IM GONNA KILL YOU
    Sig By Yukari112

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Aka watched the mist grow. She was storing away this information for later. She was beginning to want a world to taint so she could use her keyblades. "Now are we leaving or no?" she asked no expression on her pale blueish face. She had completely ignored his comment on the weilders and she knew it but there was nothing to say.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tryce looked at Aka and nodded, He then slashed the air and a black portal formed "Let us go." But before he jumped in he looked at her, then jumpped backwards inside. Not in a show off way just in a way he was use to doing. He then appeared on the light road and the path he stood on turned grey "You should lead the way." He said looking at Chronos "It's what Chronos tells me to do."

OOC: Later Tryce gets a whole new look coming up.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Reiko looked up from her new keyblade "Hmmm...I don't know" she said fearlessly "Something big...." she said and smells the air "and stinks! Gah! Really bad"she shook her head to clear her mind. She looks where the sound is coming from "What do you think it is?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Ok Ill look back on my posts "Tet" by the way Im speeding up time for Shade to get to the Land of Wind where the Village of Sand is

BIC:
    After many nights and days of travelling he was the first patch of desert with the rising sun. Like a barren wasteland of tan and orange coming over the area that seemed to blind him from the altitude he was at forcing him to land.
    "So this is the first step into this desert where this Gaara of the "Sand" is?"
    Abyss slowly but surely formed before him in this quiet and now rising tempature ghost desert.The Black Cloaked man spoke.
    "Shade you are near to the village seek out the Kazekage Sabaku no Gaara quickly"
    He nodded slowly and immedatily set out into the barren sand waves like a dead ocean frozen in the sands of time sanding still till the wind carried few of its many grains set like corpses of the Holicost in piles
    "Enigma...the first male humanoid carolian...the only one that can control the most dangerous trapar wave of them all...the "black trapar" waves. Piloting the Dark Finding Operation [opposed to LFO] Nirvash typeRAGNAROK."

Evil but Friendly FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 09:33 PM
    Threads

Chesh covered his nose "Oh god!! what is that smell..is that the Heartless behind the door.." the banging continued as just then a giant rat Heartless busted though the door and hissed and growled "Oh...well..that is..odd...Reiko" he drew Lily as he looked at the rat "Eww..that thing is so gross..but we have to make sure it doesn't harm the Heartful"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Redsun, what I meant was, that they are attacking Konoha and killing them. Tainted just sounded like a good word to use. And Kage, sorry to burst your bubble, but apparently you haven't been reading my post. Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro are all in Konoha, protecting the village. And at this time, Gaara ins't Kazekage yet... xD

The two armed man!!! Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2009 11:14 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pita26

OOC: Sorry i havent posted for a while. some personal stuff came up and i couldnt get on my com.

BIC:
    Dante jumped onto the hood of the care and took a step before jumping over the small windsheild into the drivers seat. He looked around and opened the glove box, finding the keys sitting neatly inside.

He quickly jammed the key into the ignition and turned it several times before the car roared on.

"SNAKE! COME ON!"

Dante watched as Snake ran through the group of heartless and jumped onto the back of the car, manning the mounted gun, firing at the heartless.

Snake yelled at Dante to drive, but Dante pointed at the hanger door.

"How are we gonna get out of here with that closed!?"

Snake growled at the closed door and looked at it for a moment thinking. He looked at the three barrels sitting next to the door as his face lit up with an idea. He quickly swung the gun around and fired at the barrells, causing them to explode. The resulting explosion of which destroyed just enough of the door for the car to fit through.

"There! Now lets go! Quickly!!"

Dante nodded "Right."

He pushed the metal petal down to the floor of the car, swinging it out of the parking space and driving straight through the hole in the door. Dante sighed as he they drove up the highway like tunnel, thinking that it was smooth sailing from that point on....

"Dont get your hopes up yet, this is isnt over" Snakes voice broke Dante from his somewhat dazed state. He looked forward, his expression somewhat grim, and somewhat knowing that something was coming.

He squinted his eyes, looking forward, and after a moment he raised an arm and pointed saying "There, we need to stop soon so i can take out these guards, so slow down."

Dante squinted to see but didnt notice anything for about another 100 yards. His eyes went wide and he growled very lightly to himself as if seeming to want it all jsut to end. He begin to let up on the gas and slowly pushed down on the breaks.

They drifted into the toll booth area and slide to a stop, Snake shooting at the guards all the while....
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Thanks for the avvy and sig Bucky Katt!
    Are you a fan?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Natu Utan View Post
    OOC: Redsun, what I meant was, that they are attacking Konoha and killing them. Tainted just sounded like a good word to use. And Kage, sorry to burst your bubble, but apparently you haven't been reading my post. Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro are all in Konoha, protecting the village. And at this time, Gaara ins't Kazekage yet... xD
    OOC: Uhh...Natu he doesnt know that now does he? besides I rather not hang around a battle I dont want to get into

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC:Ok, just making sure. xD

Procrastinator Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 01:04 AM
    Threads

As Takiko was pretty much running and sometimes hopping on her way home, she heard a voice call out to her. She stopped and turned. Soku was charging with a trail of dust behind him. He had a look of immense rage on his face. "Uh-oh..", she said and she jumped into some trees and hopped from branch to branch to escape. She could see her house and she crouched on a branch, launching herself a long distance and landing right in front of her house. "Phew." Takiko then ran into her house and locked the door, greeting her mom with,"Hey mom, just took a walk.", and went upstairs to her room, where she just fell face-first on her bed.
    Check out my DA:
    http://snickeringdoodles.deviantart.com/

And my Photobucket:
    http://s54.photobucket.com/home/TokyoMiko/index

And my Gaia username is Fetal Fetish.

See you guys around~

The Love in Your Eyes Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2008 04:07 AM
    Threads

"Mythus...that's a nice name" He said as he was facing her eye to eye. He looked down at the chaos creatures that lay below dead.

"Had I known, I would have restrained myself. But for that one moment, it was either the lifes of those who had been tainted, or those who still were human"

Cross let a few tears drop down his cheeks.

"I've sulied my name as a Hikari, but as long as I live, I'll repent for what I've done!"

Cross then began to give off a green aura. Around his Keyblades, air started to twirl about. He then slashed his keyblades, one vertically slashing, and one horizontally, creating an X (Wind Cross Slash basically) That made it's way towards Mythus.

Closed Thread

Thread Information