AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 21 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Kingdom Hearts: Waltz of Destiny

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

As Lance looked at his surroundings.He began to think of what was his most important mission."Alright......there's this woman.She's a Koi,and I MUST kill all Koi for what they have done to me and my family.....but the people in this village,would be all killed due to what she ahs done,and the last thing I want is for more people to be hurt by Koi just as I was.........and then there's this boy.He's a Shiro,so I'm not certain if he will go against me or for me,but either way,I have 3 things to do,and having to handle them all on my on might not work."He began to tightly clench LeoCross in his hands."Damn."He then began to sense a faint energy source from far away."Who's....this?"

Senior Member Kage-Gaarak will become famous soon enough Kage-Gaarak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2007 08:06 PM
    Threads

he turned to Tsunade

they could come from another place but have a weapon similar to mine there are three main kingdoms Kingdom Hearts Kingdom Malice and Kingdom Soul I am from Kingdom Soul it is possible that the one attacking you is from the same kingdom and has been aggravated or they maybe a "dark" keyweapon weilder from Kingdom Malice...

Tsunade: ANBU! take down this foe!

Masked Men: Yes Hokage-sama!

quickly vanishes in extreme speed

Aura: Shade dark time are ahead...you can see me cant you Hyuga Neji with you Byakugan...

Neji: ehh...!?! A ghost?

Aura: Hardly...heh...Neji I am trapped with in a darkness that only Shade and a few others can defeat that is the only reason Shade is here but be warry Neji...if you aggravate him there is a magic far greater than chakra

Neji: very well and you are?

Aura: But a memory and ghost of his past

Where should we start looking?

Aura: Start by gaining there trust Shade...look into the darkness attacking the Village Hidden in the Leaves!

Yes Aura
    he opened his skeletal wing and his angelic wing
    Sorry lady but Im not a hostage
    he dashed breaking through the wing and flying torwards the explodesions

Tsunade: !?!

Rock Lee: Neji you called
    Hinata:....
    Neji: Later to the explosions!

Tsunade: GO! Capture him!

Neji: Yes Hokage-sama
    Neji smirked slightly as he dashed with the others after Shade

There they are!

Before he could make it to the battlefield a giant heartless broke through the grounds of the city millions of heartless appeared

Aura: I present you your first challenge great keyweilder free me!

Yes Aura

The Giant Heartless identified Shade as he helds his hand up his keyscythe and knuckles appear

Very well lets...

the heartless braced themselves

PLAY!

he skybombed the giant heartless as the other heartless in there massive number flew to the air he ran up the giant and flipped backwards throwing his scythe crushing through the heartless then fling back like a boomerang he swung his fist smashing the giant down and destroy one of its arms with a gravitational crush he quickly caught his now glowing keyscythe and spun with and pointed it at the knocked down giant

TWILIGHT REQUIEMS!

two giant blade beams one black and one shining light shot and split into the giant cutting it in half and destroying heartless around he quickly flipped over oncoming heartless smashing his fists into them crushing them with gravity all the heartless release the captive hearts and vanished into a black mist the giant was a fog of black with millions of hearts being released back to Kingdom Hearts Aura appeared shining out of the darkness

Aura: Shade come!

Time to regain my memories!

he landed taking Aura's hand flashbacks appeared

Woman: Shade dont ever forget this day I love you!
    Shade: I wont
    a black moment then...
    Man similar to Sephiroth: She has lost her heart to the heartless you have no choice as the choosen one but to send her back to the darkness
    Shade: I cant do that!

Different Woman: You are now a Forsaken-Angel! the only ones that hed your warnings are heartless...nobodies...darkness...and your lightmates

Shade: Lightmates?

Woman: Angelic warriors that fight for only the angelic seprete eternally from Phexithors' dark giants Shadowmates
    black moment again
    Shade: Who are you?

Man: You and Your worst nightmares just call me Kalamourne...
    black moment
    Kalamourne: You wont remeber a thing I promise!
    he opened his eyes

who were they?

Aura: Find Abyss to complete this memory for now I cant be your guidance I am now

Shade glows

Aura: Apart of you...

Aura vanishes and Shade glows white

Neji: Shade!
    Rock Lee: ehh?
    Hinata: looks down slightly

Hello Neji dont worry Aura has returned to were he belongs

Neji: Good...but help us one last time fight the enemies attack...ing...us?

a black robed man came into view

Abyss: Find your inner darkness Shade and unleash it on everyone...help the this village and call upon the lightmate!

I cant not yet anyway

Abyss: then harvest more souls and heartless proceed with caution Shade Alpha I sence something very dark in a wake...I am also in this world but I am in a different Village...The Village of the Sand...seek out the one called Sabaku no Gaara I have spoken with him

Yes Abyss...

Neji: Quickly Shade

nods and opens his wings fling torwards the battlefield glowing white
    few berserkers stopped looking at him as he shifted with a darkness surrounding him

GIVE ME POWER!

a keystaff and scythe came down he grabbed them both and swung the staff making a giant sonic boom making everything not rooted to the ground fly through there air as if it was a hurricane

AURA FORM!

lightning seemed to go from the staff to the scythe showing more power as three skeletal and angelic wings grew from his back his dark look turned into a white hooded cloak hiding his face he skybomber the berserkers

Well they actual give a fight

he smile in approval as he fought with 10 of them

OOC: O_o wow I wrote alot well at least it explains some stuff and gives you a look into his past and the power of his new "Aura Form" which he actually had to work for...
    Last edited by Kage-Gaarak; 12-03-2006 at 11:05 AM.
    "Enigma...the first male humanoid carolian...the only one that can control the most dangerous trapar wave of them all...the "black trapar" waves. Piloting the Dark Finding Operation [opposed to LFO] Nirvash typeRAGNAROK."
    -Kingdom Swords::Chain of Darkness Unknown

The two armed man!!! Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2009 11:14 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pita26

Snake growled lowly and charged forward, ramming his shoulder into Liquids gut. He kept pushing forward, running straight for the edge. He stopped a few meters short and allowed the momentum to take Liquid over the edge. Snake stepped to the edge and looked down, watching Liquid fall and hit the ground....

Snake smiled at seeing Liquid's body go limp as it hit the ground. He quickly turned around and ran to Dante, tapping his cheek lightly.

"Come on boy, wake up already!"

Dante slowly opened his eyes and looked up at Snake, sitting up quickly. He looked around, trying to gather in everything that had happened. He remembered the hanger exploding...him falling...landing on the large concrete slab and then everything going black...but that was it...He looked up at Snake, asking the first question that came to his mind.

"Where is Liquid at?

Snake pointed over his right shoulder, using his thumb.

"He fell off the side, the fall should of killed him."

Snake stood up and walked over to the closest part of the edge and looked down, looking for some way to climb down.

"But right now we gotta hurry" Snake pointed to the bomb. "That thing is gonna blow and take us with it if we dont get out of here soon!"

He started to climb down the little pathway he had found, looking at Dante.

"Come on! Hurry up!"

Dante scrambled up and over to Snake, following him down the wall of debris. After about 3 minutes of climbing down, they reached the bottom and started running for an exit door that had a small path leading to it.

When they got inside the door, the hanger cieling collapsed, blocking the way back, and making Dante jump at the loud sound of the crumbling and collapsing building. Dante looked at Snake, who had found the top to his sneaking suit in a corner next to a stair well, putting it on.

When Snake had finished he nodded to Dante who nodded back and they both ran up the stairs into what seemed to be a car bay. There were about 3 vehicles, all two seaters with a 50 cal machine gun on the back. The room was slightly small and the cars were in close proximity. The northern wall had a long wooden gate (like the ones at highway tollbooths) with three barrels of fuel next to it.

As Dante started to run across the room, 7 clouds of black appeared, bringing forth heartless. There was 3 genome soldiers, 2 shadows and 2 neo-shadows. Dante growled as BC appeared in his hands.

"Come on! Now isnt the time for this!"

Snake growled lowly to himself, looking at the heartless, then to the middle car. He looked down at Dante.

"I want you to ignore the heartless and run straight for the middle car and try starting it up, ill hold off the heartless."

Dante looked up at Snake, his eyes seeming kind of glassy. He blinked for a moment before nodding and turning his attention the middle car. He growled a little and dashed straight for the car, swinging the BC through the heartless that got in his way.
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Thanks for the avvy and sig Bucky Katt!
    Are you a fan?

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

"Cross...well this is intresting, Chronos is this all you can show me?" He said smirking "Oh well at least its something." He said watching with amazment "This...girl...she has a power I have never seen before.." He then watched again "She is a very Unique Koi, if I was a Hikari I wouldn't stand a chance...there best bet is to just run." He said smirking "Of course that other one is naive."

OOC: Keep in mind im one step ahead of everyone.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Hey I wonder if anyone will spend as much time as me in the Naruto world...i mean Leaf to Sand and a few others T_T

BIC:
    he slammed the keystaff down blowing the berserkers surrounding him [and many more] off there feet he spun uppercutting one it soon crushed afterwards by gravity then spun again beheading three behind him not far away was the rest

Neji and Hinata: Byakugan!
    Rock Lee: First gate open!

TWILIGHT!
    he spun his keystaff and scythe and slammed both on the ground
    BOOM!
    it shot a sonicboom with two rather large blade beems in ether directions one black one white

whistles

Rock Lee: A-amazing!

Neji and Hinata almost get blown back from it as it starts taking out more berserkers

well...

he blocks two and throws them off

they fight better than heartless

he flipped back spinning landed hitting one in the gut with the hilt of the scythe then spinning around stricking the other with the staff he threw his spinning scythe at one threw the staff up and started fighting with Brizilan Jujitsu crushing the berserkers he hit with gravity then spun around kicking one up grabbing the keyscythe and smashing the top of the sickle into the berserker dropping down he spun on his head kicking one backwards jumping up catch his staff he opened his wings and took flight again
    "Enigma...the first male humanoid carolian...the only one that can control the most dangerous trapar wave of them all...the "black trapar" waves. Piloting the Dark Finding Operation [opposed to LFO] Nirvash typeRAGNAROK."

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC:Yo!Kage-Garaak!Did you not read my last two posts?Read'em,because I was trying to contact Shade,and edit your other posts.

Lance looked at Shade and sighed."I bet he's really proud of those moves,isnt he?Turns out the other people here are too."He said,looking at Rock Lee,Neji,and Hinata."That's nothing,but he's the least of my worries if I have to fight him."He turned back to Mythus."So,where were we?Oh yeah,you were toying with me,werent you?Well,I wont be able to stay in flight for long,because my Drive'll run out of energy in less than a 1/2 hour,so I think we should make this one kick,dont you?"He slowly began to charge at Mythus,keeping his guard up.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Reiko hestiated taking his hand. She was unsure what to do. Her heart was beating faster then ever in her chest when their hands touch. She resisted the ugre to jerk her hand away being rude. She was blushes a deep red and nodded that she was ready not finding the words the speak. She wasn't sure what she was getting herself into. She may or may not regret it. She took a deep breath trying to clam herself and stop her heart from beating which she was sure that he could hear. Thinking that made the blood rush back to her face. She kept her head down trying not to let him see her face. She took another deep breath reminding her that she couldn't get involved and composed herself making sure nothing could be known of what she was thinking.

Evil but Friendly FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 09:33 PM
    Threads

Chesh took her hand and walked with her into then Kingdom Hearts gate,he looked around the door and saw a bunch of white shadows being attacked "Wow...so..these things are the Heartful...they are being attacked by the Heartless" he drew Gong and stood in a fighting position "Come on Reiko, we have some slain to do" he said as a counter appeard on the wall

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Really? Must of missed it...

BIC:

he landed

My Aura form is about to run out time to end this form with a nice move...

he spun his keystaff and scythe threw them up and smashed the knuckles into the then he caught and spun them and swung them

TWILIGHT SOUL REQUIEM!

a giant sonicboom shot hit the ground turning to a growing orb of gravity that burst letting out what looked like souls that crushed the berserkers they hit each having 50 from the giant orb after 50 berserkers dropped Shade withdrew into his normal state

dispite the numbers I took out they keep coming...in large amounts well at least I made a dent...

Abyss: Indeed come Shade time to help the other "weilder"

Other Weilder?

Abyss: He goes by Lance come you protect yourself remeber only those with special abilities and you can see me...

he noded and followed Abyss' memory
    Last edited by Kage-Gaarak; 12-03-2006 at 10:34 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC:Also Kage-Gaarak,I advice you fix the way that you post,and work on grammar because it's hard to understand you.

As Lance noticed that Shade had stopped fighting and was now listening.He flipped back from charging at Mythus,then turned to Shade."Listen!I know your a key bearer,and a Shiro!I know that Shiro do not generally choose sides,but the people here need help,so I need you to find the keyhole and seal it!This world,hard to believe it,is not under the complete control of the Koi,and there's still a chance!I'll take care of the main Koi and Koi controlled people around here,I just need you to find the keyhole and seal it!"He yelled to Shade.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Reiko nodded drawing Bloody Fang. Seeing that a battle was about to begin her heart stop pounding in her chest. She cut down the nearest heartless then turned to the next one. She did a front kick to one sending it into another then slashing through both of them. She did a turning side kick kicking two heartless that were about the attack her. She cut down some more heartless that came at her. She forgot where she was but she only knew she must save the people these things were harming. It was the only thing that kept her going, that kept her fighting.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC:Since I see no error please explain

BIC:
    he turned and listened then turned to Abyss who nodded and vanished

Alright then, very well I look for the keyhole it must be somewhere around the Koi or the giant heartless just call if Im needed

he opened his wings and took flight to look for the giant heartless spot

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC:Alright.1.Half of the time you dont use caps letters.2.When you talk for your character,you put it on a completely seperate line,so its hard to understand who's talking or not.3.With the grammar,times like when you said,"He goes by Lance come you protect your self remember one those with special ablities and you can see me."That makes next to no since at all.You didnt use commas,nor does a lot of other times in your typing that I dont feel like posting.4.Your going overboard.When you said,"50 giant orbs after 25,000 dropped before Shade"There isnt even 25,000 of them there,and even if there was,there's no way you'd be able to take them out with just that one hit,also,there's another grammar error.5.
    Do ya understand now?

Lance nodded,and sighed as Shade went off."Alright,that's 1 down.Now all I have to deal with is taking out Mythus and saving this entire village,but god knows how strong Mythus is."He then begins to charge at Mythus again."Alright...."He thought to himself."Mythus!I'll show you what this 'little Hikari' can do!"He continued to charge at her while still staying aware of an attack from Mythus.

OOC:BTW,not only to Kage,but why are a lot of people unleashing their true power so early in the RPG?I've barely shown ANY power,and everyone else is going all super-hyper-mega form.I think they should save it for later when it is necessasary in the RPG.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Dang...well then I really need to stop trusting my will...I think I type to fast also [since I only read other's posts from time to time] did she ever specify how many berserkers there were? as for the seperate line thing that I got hooked from my first RP from which he stated to seperate "actions" from "speaking" habits...well thanks for the heads up Naruto

BIC:
    He swiftly flew over the battle which the Jonin and Chunin have enter with the ANBU he looked over where the heartless was none remained but a large crator where it both fell and vanished the couldn't see any keyhole so he looked around and spotted the six Hokage mountain

THERE!

he flew torwards it with speed

The Love in Your Eyes Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2008 04:07 AM
    Threads

Cross entered the world looking up at the Hikari that was shown to him earlier.

"Hey, Hikari, name's Cross. Hold her off for a while, I'll take care of the village" Cross said shouting up to The Hikari.

With a quick nod, he ran twards the village and started to slay some of the monsters.

"These aren't heartless, what are they?" Cross thought to himself as he was fighting these creatures. They didn't have the symbol of the heartless on them, but he was sure that they were pure darkness. After slaying about 7 or 8 of them, he looked to see how the fight was going, all the while thinking

"Who or what the hell is she?"

.:+ </3 +:. Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes is a jewel in the rough Crimson Eyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 07:02 PM
    Threads

Shinsei had been led by Sheik to a church. It was very old and beaten down on the outside. But then they went inside. The church was beautiful. It seems that through the years that time could not take this sanctuary's internal beuty away. "Wow..." Sheik kept walking and then stopped and turned toward Shinsei. "This place is safe. Now...you are here to help the worlds. Your responsibility is to save the worlds from darkness and defending the worlds against the Koi. You are also here too..."

Sheik was suddenly interrupted when and giant black hole appeared in the floor. Out of the marble floor came a large beast with fangs, horns, and red hair. And its eyes were yellow. Sheik and Shinsei backed up a little.

"No....it's...Ganon." Indeed it was the evil sorcerer of Hyrule in his final form, except he was flooded with darkness and a strange purple aura. It was obvious that the heartless had gotten to him. "What...is that?" Ganon let out a vicious roar. Sheik ran at Ganon and than jumped at him. Ganon took his huge hand and backhanded Sheik into the church. Sheik was out cold. "Sheik!" Shinsei looked at the towering Ganon as he hulked his way over to Shinsei. Shinsei drew his whip. He pulled it back and cast it at Ganon. "Take this!"

Ganon laughed and grabbed the whip but then a burning feeling went into his hand and he let it. It was the light from which the whip a mainly made of. The light was harmful Ganon himself and especially to the darkness that added to his evil. While Ganon was vulnerable Shinsei cracked the whip on him several times. Ganon snarled as he held his wounds. After pulling himself together he growled and brought his hand up to bring down a heavy blow on Shinsei. But then Shinsei wrapped his whip around Ganon's thick neck. Ganon tried to pull the whip away but it burned his hands as well as his neck.

After several minutes of choking, Ganon fell to the floor. Shinsei retracted the whip. The the heartless that took over Ganon died and went away. Then the triforce symbol that was in the middle of the church floor flashed and a keyhole appeared. The hilt of Shinsei's whip reacted and Shinsei held it up. A beam of light shot out from the key hilt and went into the keyhole. A sound was heard and it sounded like something looking. The beam went away and the keyhole disappeared.

Sheik stood up. "That...is why you're here."

Zelda - Hyrule LOCKED
    Last edited by Crimson Eyes; 12-04-2006 at 06:00 PM.
    Look at my Custom Characters! ^_^
    Sotto

Musou

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

he landed and walked into the mountain through openings

hmm...no keyhole...nuts I thought it would be here...

ANBU dropped down and walked forward

ANBU: Shade Alpha you are under arrest
    Shade: What charge?
    ANBU: For not...giving me your heart!

they all dissinagrated into a large heartless it roared violently and charged at him

Shade: *bleep*

he rolled over dodging the large beast by an inch then spun up onto an end the heartless headbutted him with speed breaking him through the mountain and on top of the Hokage building he slowly got up

Shade: hmm...this maybe a challenge...with that speed and power...

he got up and his keyscythe appeared and the monster's claw came down

Shade: Very well
    his wings opened and flipped out of the way he spun sticking the monster on its forehead where the symbol was the monster bursted into 50 neoshadows

Shade:I see!
    he quickly jumped into the middle of them and place the scythe down he then pull up as they charged at him and he spun around the pole of it knocking them back into mist he then flips having two collide destroying them selves grabbed on in mid-air and threw it into another he landed on the mountain once more and the neoshadows formed into the monster again you spun around and leaped at Shade who flipped over its landing on its back neoshadows raised from his body and a "large body" smacked the scythe out of his hand it landed in the center again

Shade: Very well...
    he smashed through the heartless with the keyknuckles he ran down its back raging through the heartless he jumped off and the monster leaped over him and stood above the scythe Shade punched the symbol with the knuckles and flipped under it as it turned back into neoshadows he grabbed the scythe and spun it at a fast rate cutting through 34 heartless he leaped as it changed back into the monster he flipped under it stricking up the monster leaped taking the stuck scythe and him with it it grabbed him and ate him the scythe came up and he grabbed it as millions of heartless surrounded him he landed and saw a dark heart he leaped forward stabbing it with the scythe and then punching it with the knuckles

Shade: DEMI!

the dark heart was crushed with the gravity force and the monster disappated releasing thousands of hearts and Shade fell into the mist vanishing with it a keyhole appeared and his scythe landed next to it he spun the keyscythe and pointed at the hole a beam shot to it closing it and he fell into a portal and ontop of the Hokage home he slowly got up panting

Shade:....keyhole closed

Naruto-VILLAGE HIDDEN IN THE LEAVES-Locked
    Last edited by Kage-Gaarak; 12-03-2006 at 10:26 PM.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Arucard and Sanosuke made there way to the Hellsing HQ after taking on a few more waves of heartless. Though heartless were not the least of their problems, ghouls started to flood the whole facility as Sano and Aru made their enterance.

"What scum of darkness do we have here Fangs?" Sano said to Aru as they watched the hordes of the undead shuffle their way towards them, their jaws hanging loosley while they drooled endlessly.

These Lichen boy are ghouls, some low vampires can never seem to do thinks for themselves." Arucard drew his jackels again and charged into the ghouls "Go on ahead Lichen boy, I'll be having fun here!" he laughed his dry creepy as lauh he blazed into battle.

Sanosuke nodded then hopped the large brick wall with a blast of wind. He ran towards the enterance of the building to find his way blocked by a man with two odd bladesand a large cross on his necklace. He had short blond hair and seemed to be as tall as Arucard.

"May those of the impure be exorcide by my holy blade... for I am Paladin Anderson." he cut down some ghouls then turned to Sano and looked at his ears "Another foul creature of the impure, be blessed by God's holy hand!" he charged Sano in a low stance running his blades into the concrete of the parking lot. They sparked as he approached ever so quickly.

Sano charged as well, seeing the man couldn't be reasoned with. He brough his crest key forward parrying his first upperslash, but the man's second blade cut across his chest causing him to spin around abruptly then stumble backwards.

"You.. You are of the light are you not? Halt, I amof the freedom!" he pointed his Crest Key forward while holding his cut his other hand still wrappedaround the hilt of his Sforz Key.

"Yes I am, but you are just another creature to be killed by God's will!" he charged again, this time he was wide opn with both arms spread out.

" Fine, so be it." he charged forward and plunged his Crest Key into the man's gut, but the man didn't stop his attack.

Anderson swung in both blades like an a sharp clamp, cutting deeply into Sano's shoulders. He pulled himself off of Sano's blade and the wound healed instantly. "The power of God has dothed onto me the power to regenerate. Except your fate you impure scum!"

Sano dropped his Keyblades and fell to his knees. His shoulders were cut quite badly, but Sano managed to remove his coat before it got ruined by the blood. He breathed heavily "What now? Wings of the Soul, show me the right path.." he closed his eyes and focused. He heard the belated call of a fellow shiro, but knew he couldn't go to his aid.

Andersome came in for the final strike, both blades forwards at the ready "Perish!" he shouted dashing at Saonosuke.

Sanosuke had little arm movement and he was bleeding pretty badly, this seemed like the end of our Mystical Musicion.....

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

OOC: Okay, here I must object against rapid-speed posting. Here I was, trying my hardest to fight and distract Kyuubi’s character in order to taint the world. I go to sleep, and I wake up to find no less then 7 posts in konoha, and all of a sudden, the world is locked! No chance to counter, no chance to do anything against it, nothing! I’m willing to go with it this time, but I seriously consider this a problem.

OOC:BTW,not only to Kage,but why are a lot of people unleashing their true power so early in the RPG?I've barely shown ANY power,and everyone else is going all super-hyper-mega form.I think they should save it for later when it is necessasary in the RPG.

Feh, I have hardly shown even a scratch of my power. I’m saving that for the opportune moment.

BIC:
    Mythus sidestepped the Hikari’s charge and swore loudly as the click echoed throughout the village, and the heartless vanished. Apparently the brainless Shiro automatically assumed that locking the world would ensure balance. Pathetic. “And how does this create balance!?” she roared. “There are more worlds locked then tainted, tell me, where is the balance in that!?”

She took a deep breath and calmed down. “No matter. This was only a secondary objective anyway." She glanced at the ground as the Khorne berserkers were still fighting. In fact, a large part of those that had been wounded, but not killed, were resuming their assault, seemingly oblivious to their wounds. The same could not be said for the ninja. The village itself was ruin. Few were the buildings that were not burning. She looked back at the Hikari to see surprise, shock and fear on his face. “Surprised, little Hikari? I told you before, the roots of chaos run strong and deep. We are not like those pathetic heartless. Once chaos has taken root on a world, it is impossible to eradicate it. And even if you somehow manage, the very land will be scarred for eternity, acting like a beacon.” She grinned. “You may have locked this world, but chaos will find another way. That is its nature. The door only made the travels easier.”

She raised her keyblade once more, and brought it down, sending a bolt of chaos energy even larger then the first one crashing towards the Hikari. She then immediately flew after the bolt, staying in its blind spot to either strike at the Hikari when he lowered his guard after blocking the bolt, or after he dodged.
    Last edited by red storm; 12-04-2006 at 03:25 PM.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tryce did infact smirk at this outcome "So I was right, of course Lance is brainless and doesn't think for a moment...its pathetic." He said as he continues to watch "This girl...I would like to meet her...her power and mine, can take over many worlds." he said laughing.

I'ma eat j00! Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2008 02:37 AM
    Wouldn't you like to know? You know you love me. <3
    Threads

Janus walked slowly forwards to meet Raziel, who then returned the wraith blade back to his body. The two walked silently through the thick mist for about 15 minutes, when suddenly the mist cleared and the two found themselves standing before a great building, that seemed many centuries old. The gates were worn, and the walls were cracked. Raziel and Janus approached and opened the gate, finding it unlocked.

What is this place, Raziel?

This is the Seraphan Stronghold... the place where my former allies became my enemies. You see... in my human existance I was a Seraphan Priest. I was resurrected from my tomb unwillingly by Kain, when he forced the un-life of a vampire on me. I served him for a millenium before he cast me into the abyss, and turned me into this... being. I believe Kain to be inside this building. Let us enter.

Raziel allowed his wraith blade to materialize, the glowing blue blade snaking its way down raziels forearm and about 3 feet past his clawed fingers. Janus felt the caution in the air, and summoned Chaos to his own hand, ready for battle if the need should arise. The two walked slowly onward towards the main gate of the stronghold, where Kain was standing in wait.

I've been waiting, Raziel. Who is your friend?

The vampire said, as he looked towards Janus with a look of intrigue.

Is he not a keybearer? Ah, yes. I see. You were wise to bring him along, Raziel. The Darkness flowing in me shall soon manifest. You will battle, and triumph. I have seen all of it. But now is not the time when you shall defeat me. You will have to pursue me elsewhere, Raziel. But not before you defeat my army of Heartless.

With that, Kain flicked his wrist slightly in the air, and a group of about 20 Shadowy forms appeared around him. Heartless, as Janus easily could see. They were about the size of a man, and the darkness of their bodies seemed to be very jagged around the edges. The heartless swarmed towards the two warriors and began to attack. Raziel swiped at them with his wraith blade, the Soul Reaver, and began freeing the captive hearts. Janus also began his counterstrike, swinging chaos this way and that as the onset of heartless kept coming. There were many of them... One managed to slip past Janus's defenses and get a solid bite on his leg. Raziel killed it with the reaver blade, but Janus was already injured. Raziel attacked the remaining heartless, freeing the hearts and giving himself and Janus some time to rest.

Raziel, I have been hurt. The heartless bit me.. It might slow me down, if we don't rest here for the night.

Raziel nodded.

Well then, Janus... I shall go on, into the stronghold, and see if I can find anything. You stay and rest... and hope the heartless do not return. I don't think they will... they seem to obey Kain. He will let me find him. Stay, and rest. I shall return by morning.

With that, Raziel dashed into the stronghold, his reaver ready to taste more souls.

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I've been seeing many people not taking hits, or not following things story wise. Like when Tyce has a prediction, be sure to take that into account when responding. He does have the 'Chronos Key' y'know. Like he said, he's not always right, but he's not always wrong either.

As for people unleashing their full power, meh, I haven't even reached half of Sano's main potential yet. That's why I made four Drive forms and spread them out. People please try and be a bit more submissive, I know you don't like top see your character get hurt but it's part of the RP.

That goes for everybody alright?

As for Kage, I understand that you have a certain way to RP, but sometimes you don't have full punctuation. I noticed you write like a script instead of a story, and I respect that but please think about how others read it when you type. Please don't run a sentance on and on.

Now please everybody respect one another's RPing and try not to get agrivated. I'm doing the best I can to be fair and I hope you all repect that.

As for the Taint/Destroying, Tainting leaves a tiny chance for purification through sealing, and as Jonwolf demonstrated in the Metalocalypse world, destroying the heart of the world (the lock) sends it into never ending darkness. Sorry about the confusion, my bad.

Ok, now can we please get back to the fun of the RP? Thank you.

BIC:

~While Sanosuke was facing impeding Doom this scene was occuring~

"Zankuu... why must we fight?" that familiar emotionless voice spoke from behind the collar of a trench coat. It was Souldo standing at the corner between light and darkness.

"Why not Souldo? I want everything to turn to darkness! I want to see everything suffering to eternal damnation! Is that so much to ask?" from under his black hood his red eyes narrowed onto Souldo, seething with hatred.

"...." he was silent for a few moments as the celestial breeze blew into the 'In-between', the white feathers faded to black ash before they could float any longer.

"Do you remember.... when we were whole Zankuu?" helooked up at the dark man with his dull blue eyes, awaiting his answer.

"That's all in the past now... I will slay all who stand in my way, even you. You may be my nobody but before the great illumination you matter not."

The darkness and the light snapped at each other, the freedom was fending off the dark influence.

"The gods willed Kingdom Soul to keep the balance... it's all the freedoms fault! If the gods never opened the ways between worlds the hearts of all would have never created Kingdom Hearts!" he pointed at Souldo as if convicting him of everything.

"The Gods willed the Soul of Freedom to the worlds, they didn't expect the hearts to be powerful enough to make another door." he took a deep breath then exhaled slowly. "I know... I know the truth and if I still had emotions I'd be ashamed for not telling my flock of Shiro the truth." he turned around and looked up to the grey space of his light.

"You know the only reason Kingdom Malice was created was because...!" he was interrupted when a blast of light shot from the rift, he caught it in his hand and crushed it to darkness.

"It's those pitiful Heartful... I'll kill you later, Nobody." he jumped off into a portal to the darkness as a small troop of Heartful landed next to Souldo and bowed.

"Master Souldo... Lady Fayrah wishes to speak with you. It's urgent." The Heartful ninja like warriors looked at Souldo through their white masks, eyeing him with their golden eyes.

With a long sigh Souldo turned to them. "Very well, let us be off."

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Evil but Friendly FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 09:33 PM
    Threads

Chesh looked at Reiko and laughed a bit "Hey your pretty good!!" he said as he jumped into the air "Graviga!!" all of the heartless up in the air fell to the ground like they had weights tied on to there feet "Haha!" he said throwing Gong like a boomerang killing the mob of Heartless "Reiko some of the Heartful have been slain..we have to keep them alive" he said slashing a few more only to be hit in the back by a Heartless "Gah!"

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

OOC: okies I'm real sorry for not posting but sis's birthday on firday and birthday stuff all weekend soo yeah.
    BIC: Aka studied the man she hadn't given him an answer he seemed to want an answer. She shifted "If you must know then Akakura" she said finally. "Take over worlds" she echoed him but her voice was much more pleased. "I think I could come to consider you an allie if those are your motives" she said.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tryce closed the portal of the future and then looked at her smirking "Like wise, I will consider myself your allie." He said chuckling "So what is your keyblades ability?? Mine are the ability to see into the future and replicate myself." He said holding up his blades.

Closed Thread

Thread Information