AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Kingdom Hearts: Waltz of Destiny

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default RPG: Kingdom Hearts: Waltz of Destiny

OOC:
    OK, here are the rules.

Posts must be at the very least 4-5 sentances long. Make it detailed eh?

When going to other worlds, use your common sense. NO JOKING WORLDS! Like the world of 'Neopets' or 'Tellitubbies'. Use worlds from video games and anime or Disney (Like KH).

We have a 5 post per day limit so keep to it.

Try to use your best grammar please! ^^

Lastly, be creative and have fun!^^

Kingdom Hearts:
    "Waltz of Destiny"
    As the worlds of the Rift seem to shine in the silver sea of stars, letters connect slowly into sight in front of it all. A light and mysteriously pure voice reads them off with a curious yet worried tone.

“I feel…. like there’s something more to this life…”

Whispers in the background say “There has to be. How can there not?”

“Adventures always end happily, right?” The voice questions with hope.

The whispers flow past the letters like a subtle breeze “Is it true? How will we know?”

“I want ours to be true, our story that is.” It said in an determined manner.

The whispers got louder as the letters faded into the darkness “We need truth. Our hearts shall guide our way.”

“For all of our sakes…” The voice ended in another ponderous manner.

The whispers died down as they said “And for the sake of destiny. We are the chosen.”

Suddenly you see three forms shooting through space, each with the symbol of a Door: The Heart, the Soul and Malice. They clash in the center of it all then break away shooting into the far reaches of the rift.

All around, ghostly feathers fall from above as the sight was laid on a Lobos boy in an everlasting darkness. He turned to look at you, his silver eyes pierced into your soul as he made eye contact. He held out his hand and a key blade appeared in a green shower of sparkling light, strings ran down it’s transparent green blade to the bottom of the hilt.

He held it in his arms and plucked at the strings for a few notes. The music burst forward like a wave of shinning rays and whether you were of the Hikari, the Shiro or the Koi mattered not for his music was eternal. The music so beautiful and mysterious wrought forth your past before your eyes, and it flashed as the boy played his key blade like an acoustic guitar

The boy closed his eyes as the song went on, your past kept flashing on and on as he played his ‘Waltz of Memories‘. Behind him a second key blade appeared, with two blades that could be clapped together, and it did so by the boy‘s will. The beat became steady and mystical as the clashing of the key’s blades became a steady drum beat.

The song went on as your dreams were filled with the images of other worlds, the celestial feathers still raining down slowly in the view. You would be walked through by the people of the worlds, for you hadn’t any physical form.

All of a sudden ‘his’ voice spoke from the distance “What is it that you fear? What is it that you strive for? What’s most important to you?” his voice questioned you as you looked over each world. “Think on these things as your destiny is revealed, for only you can choose your fate from here on out. Be strong, and don‘t lets the winds of fate push you back for you have a long road ahead.” and with that he brushed over the strings a few more times, and the drum beat disappeared.

You awake in the world you last fell asleep in, it seems all those destined to be in this conflict had fallen asleep suddenly. Even the lobos boy awoke from his slumber, with a mysterious smile on his face. “Well, it’s time to get going I suppose.”

He got up from his resting place on the wide road or light between Twilight City and Feudal Empire, two worlds that he felt he must travel to. “May the wings of the Soul guide me to freedom…” he said while holding his left hand upwards like a prayer. He adjusted his wide brimmed hat to tilt downwards as to not display his facial features clearly.

With that he walked on to Feudal Empire, the tail of his trench coat swayed by the force of the celestial breeze across the Rift. The ghostly white feathers could be seen in the breeze, for that was the breath of the universe. All around him, the paths of light could be seen connecting each world, and people traveling on there merry way.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke; 12-30-2006 at 09:12 PM.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2008 03:19 PM
    Threads

-Ryuu wakes up from a lonng good sleep. He gets up from his little spot under a bench in a dark ally. He hears his stomach rumbling and gets up. Ryuu, was walking along Traverse Town. His head looking down, he did not have any money with him and was extremly hungry. His right arm swayed slightly as his left nub of a shoulder stayed motionless. He looked up, and saw a small cafe in the town. He entered it and asked the person at the register if they would be so kind as to give him a free meal, if he worked for it. She said No. Ryuu's left shoulder, started to form and turn. A large blade appeared out of his shoulder. It being made of what seemed to be pure ice. Ryuu smirked, and swung the blade at the Cashier. It connecting swiftly with her head, cutting it off completly. Ryuu stepped over the counter, and commenced to the Kitchen. He pointed his bladed arm at the cook, and demanded him to cook Ryuu food. A large meal was prepared and Ryuu Gracefully ate it all. Soon after, Ryuu killed the Cook, and everyone in the Cafe.-

OOC- Sorry for the suckyness, I was just to eager to finish the post... My others will be better... Also, sometime I may call my guy Natu or Fugaro because I am used to useing that name and not Ryuu o_o
    Last edited by Natu Utan; 11-21-2006 at 10:41 PM.

I'ma eat j00! Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2008 02:37 AM
    Wouldn't you like to know? You know you love me. <3
    Threads

Janus wakes in his room in the first floor of the castle in Radiant Garden, climbs out of his bed and gathers up his clothing for his days travels. His mind is full of thoughts... about the dream, about what it is he is about to do... he had never imagined he would leave Radiant Garden. Who would protect it while he was gone, he wondered. He exits the castle swiftly, full of hope for the future of his city. He exits the city gate and turns back to say goodbye to his home, and then begins to walk down the twilit road to an unknown destination, trying to find the answers.

Well... Here I go. I hope the answers are out there...

As he walks down the path outside his gate, he stares at the ground as he walks... wondering what is next to come.

Evil but Friendly FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 09:33 PM
    Threads

Chesh woke up from a small sleep "Gah!!" he sat up and gasped "What...what was that dream?.." he said as he stood up on one of the road ways. "Ah well, its not time to be asking questions....To my destination!!!". Chesh walked the road way to some other world, Chesh glanced up and saw the rift "This....this is to another world?". Chesh closed his eyes and held out his arms, he fell forward and entered the world of SPYRO.

OOC: Hey Tetsano, I hope this is good enough

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

He awoke in a Location which was the World that Never was. He was looking around and he was surrounded by the Heartless they got near him and with a simple slash of his Keyblade, they all dead, This was no oridinary guy, he was the chosen one to Unlock peoples futer with his Chronos Keyblade. He walked over to the steps of the world and looked down.

OOC: Just to let you know for the first few posts he won't be talkng.
    Last edited by Seikyu Kiba; 11-22-2006 at 12:41 PM.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

OOC:Ok,just to let you all know,Im one of the Co-GM's for this RPG,and Faro,we're traveling to worlds found in the Kingdom Hearts games,not a little purple dragon's games.XD.

Lance woke up from his bed,and looked around his room.As the rays from the sun rushed into the room,he covered is eyes,the sun blinding him.As the sun moved,he could see the calm,quiet Twilight Town.He got out of bed and stood there,thinking."Another dream........"He then got dressed and headed out for the town.He had just yesterday arrived at Twilight Town,but he knew that he could not stay long.He headed out to the rift,and looked outward."It looks like someone has just traveled here.Probably a civilian,dont want them to get hurt or anything,so I gotta go watch out for them."He took the rift to travel to the Feudal Empire,where not only would he seal the next keyhole,but also have to watch over the person who he thought had endangered themself in traveling there.

I'ma eat j00! Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Janus continues to walk on the path leading out from Radiant Garden into the surrounding woods. Before he can enter the forest very far, he notices a strange, glowing path to his right. He recognizes it as a path to the rift from the dream he had the night prior. He steps to it, and finds himself looking at paths to many worlds leading from this one.

Wow... this is amazing. Have these worlds always been here? ... I wonder why these paths have appeared now... Well. I guess I should pick a world...

Janus gazes out at his choices, three paths heading out from the one which he stands on. Down one path, he sees a quiet looking town. Down another, he sees a Jungle. And down the final path, he sees a castle similar to his own back in Radiant Garden. He chooses to walk towards the castle, and soon finds himself standing at it's gate, waiting to be greeted.

OOC: btw, that would indeed be Disney Castle. Just so you know. ^_^0

Senior Member Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Again Kyuubi with no spaces. YOur going to make me blind >_<. Also, Kyuubi. I am a Co-GM as well.

-Ryuu got bored with his slaughterings, and decided to head off to another world. This world, he became bored with and found nothing else to do. At the gates of Traverse Town, Ryuu's keyblade, Rumiko started to shine, appearing where his left arm should be once again. This time, he glowed with a brighter Aura, seeming stronger. Ryuu started to enter his Drive form. Soul Hivan. His body, rapidly decreasing in Temperature. A large shiled of ice appearing over his body. An almost indestructible barrier formed around his entire body, with the tempeature of 0 degrees Kelvin. That would freeze anything on touch. Natu's body, started to become Transparent, as it would become a Mist. A power from his Drive form. He walked through the gates if Traverse Town. Probably, never to return to it. He closed his sapphire eyes, and randomly chose a path to a world, that would soon meet its Fate. Once he entered the random world, Ryuu looked around, to see that, he was in the Fuedal Empire. Upon entering, he sensed another blade weilder in this World. And, Ryuu automatically got his guard up.

OOC:Look familier Kyuubi?

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Kyuubi, the worlds of Anime and video games are open too y'know. -.-'

BIC:

Sanosuke found his way down onto the dirt road leading to the city of feudal archtecture. He walked a little ways down the wooded walls at the corner of a dojo where he could here people practicing there swordsmenship. They seemed to be childen.

"Well I'll play them some music that'll raise their spirits." he said as his Crescendo Keyblade appeared in a flash of green sparkling light. "Now it's time for the 'Song of the soul' that shall bring strength to their hearts and spirits." he said as he raised the blade up, then burst into a dance of sword sweeps high and low stepping back in forth like a blade dancer.

The sword started to flow a flute like music from it's blade as the wind entered the small holes of the keyblade. When he swung low, the tone was low and when he swung high the tone was high. His song got faster as his dance went on, the winds calling out a vigerous melody that could bring inner strength and confidence to all the were within ear shot.

A slender samurai walked from the dojo and watched Sanosuke with interest, his red hair and his poney tail swayed as Sanosuke's winds were blowing. He smiled and listened to the music, his sakabatou at his side.

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC:Eh....a little familiar.XD.J/K.BTW!Tetsanosuke,I just figured out what world we're in!We're in the world of Ruroni Kenshin,arent we?Im so smart.XD.

Lance looked at the mountains end that would soon lead to a small civilization in the Feudal Empire. He heard a upbeat tune coming from the city, and walked inside of it to see Sanosuke playing for the kids and kids dancing and laughing about. "Well, isnt he a good semeritan?" He said. He stood their and listen to the tune as he sighed and thought about his journey. He then noticed a energy coming from directions of Sanosuke and a direction outward inside the mountains. He knew that without a doubt it was Keyblades, and he sighed. "Their key bearers.......good to know that I'm not the only one around here. I wonder what their doing here? Are the Koi,or Hikari?" He thought. He then began to step closer to the scene of the music and continued to listen quietly.

OOC:Good to know,we might need 3 GM's once when this RPG gets off the ground.
    My god,I hate having to put spaces after puncuation,its so annoying!How do you people live like this?XD.
    Last edited by Kyuubi Naruto; 11-22-2006 at 11:22 AM.

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Reiko woke with a start. She felt like she fell through oblivian. She stood up on the rift. Reiko rubbed the sleep from her eyes looking around. "Interesting! They all have seemed to connected" she exclaimed. She walked on and entered the world of the Black Cat.

OOC: Tet I hope I did that right. If I didn't tell me what I need to change and I shall!!^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Janus knocked loudly at the main door of the castle, but no one would answer. He tried the door, and to his surprise, it opened. He decides to enter the building and explore a little ways. About halfway down the hall, he sees a massive door, with a small brass handle at waist level, and beyond the door he hears a great ruccus. A little disturbed by this, he turns the handle and finds that a normal sized door was carved into the gigantic one. Upon entering what appeared to be the throne room of this castle, he finds a very small figure shrouded in a black cloak, battling heartless. Immediately, he summons Serenity out of thin air and charges towards the figure, ready to fight off the heartless.

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Yukari, you are fine.

BIC:

Sanosuke continued his swift sword music, the children became inspired and took up thier shinai (bamboo swords) and practiced like they never practiced before. The beat and the melody echoed on into the souls of all like a whspering wind filled with freedom and righteousness.

During the song his hat was on the ground for any who may be kind enough to give him something though he expected nothing in return for his services.

His Crescendo key started to draw green glowing streaks in the air as it whistled and flowed it's flute like tune. The musical sword dance continued on until the children were done practicing and when it was so Sanosuke tossed his Crest Key up into the air and in a shinning green sparkle it changed back into a the flying bird key chain. He tied it aroun hs neck and bowed.

The red haired samurai dropped a few coins in Sanosuke's hat and commended him on his art. "You seem to be a dedicated wolfie, that you do. Not only was the music a dream to the ears, your techinque was wonderous and flowing. I commend you that I do." The red haired samurai bowed and brought the children bck into the dojo where a loud but caring voice could be heard "Kenshin! Where were you? Don't tell me you let the students take a break while I was sleeping!"

Kenshin's responce slowly faded behind the gate of the dojo. "We had a great practice that we did. Now don't worry yourself." And with that the sliding doors closed.

Sanosuke shrugged and lifted his hat onto his head. The coins seemed to disappear into his hat.
    “May the wings of the Soul guide me to freedom…” he prayed as he walked into the village square and stood against another wooden wall.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lance saw Sanosuke walking away and followed him.He reached into his pocket and ruffled a bag of money out,then took 5 gold coins out and flicked them all hat before Sanosuke was able to but the hat back on his head."That was amazing....but what kind of Keyblade....makes music?"He asked himself.He then walked on through the town thinking about what had just happened.

Member Emo is the name will become famous soon enough Emo is the name will become famous soon enough Emo is the name's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2007 08:51 PM
    Threads

Axel awoke from a deep sleep in a red room. It had a single bed and a table. On there was so blood on the wall from the man Axel killed to get in. However, where he left the man was a heartless. Sighing, he got up and killed the heartless in a matter of seconds. Leaving the room without a sound he left and entered in a ally next to the room. He looked around and found he was in Traverse Town.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Janus charges towards the heartless, swinging Serenity in a fluid motion, striking the ghoulish figures and freeing the hearts that were trapped inside. He strikes Serenity into the ground, creating an eruption of light around him and the figure beside him, destroying the rest of the heartless. As the heat of battle begins to calm, the figure removes his black hood, revealing the head of what appears to be a mouse.

Hello, there. I'm the King of this castle. You couldn't have picked a better time to show up, whoever you are... these heartless have been appearing all over the grounds. But anyways, nice ta meetcha!

The mouse King extends his gloved hand towards Janus, which he graciously receives in his own and shakes it lightly. A slight smile appears on Janus's face, as this is the first other-worldly creature he has ever met, with the exception of the heartless and nobodies.

My name is Janus, Sir... and I was wondering... could you tell me what is going on here? What ARE heartless, and where do they come from?

Evil but Friendly FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai is infamous around these parts FaroDomisai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Chesh wounderd the World of the Dragons and sighs "This place is no fun..not a heartless in sight". He says teleporting out of the world "Where to next?" he said to himself woundering "Hmmm......". Chesh saw the road of light and began to walk down it, hoping that his next place would be better then the last world.

The Black Mage fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 09:40 PM
    Threads

Cid awoke outside area of Halloween Town. HE sighed, and got himself up. The moon reflected off of his keyblade. There was a rustle and Cid turned around. Two heartless were standing there. "Mummy Heartless." Cid said before slashing them up in two swift motions. Sighing, he desided to head back to the town. As he passed a few children continued by him finding more ideas for the upcoming halloween.

Owns someone xD But who? Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba has a reputation beyond repute Seikyu Kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2009 11:38 PM
    Threads

Tryce walked along the dark path of the World That Never was, He walked around as Heartless were appearing. He simply walked passed them as they didn't try to attack him. He then heard a voice coming from the sky.

"I'm Jesus! (lol ignore that part.)

"Tryce...do you know why you are in this world and hold a blade that looks like a key?" The voice asked loudly.

Tryce had no intrest in replying so he simply shook his head slowly

"Its because you have been givin the Chronos Keyblade a blade that can unlock the future of people." It said "There are others like you, but they all hold a different ability..some chosen people may become your friends, or your enemies. Choose them wisely, The blde also gives you the abilite to turn invisible to the naked eye."

Tryce smirked as he looked at the heartless and drew his blade. The heartless came after him but he slashed them down one by one while walking. He then noticed a door with light coming out of it..he walked in and appeared in a world with light blue walls and a dark blue stair case going down and up. He slowly walked up the blue stair case as it spiraled he found a door at the end of the stairs. He entered it and there before him was a place with darkness and little white lights everywhere, and white paths leading every which way. He smirked at the sight.

Thank you Nespa for the banner!
    "Just because your dead...doesn't mean you don't deserve a fair trial!"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Chesh stoped in the middle of the long path of light "Wow.....I have along ways to go before I reach the other world..." he sighed and laughed "Oh!! thats right.". Chesh called out Bell and jumped up high into the air and started jumping along the light path "Fweeee!!!! this is so much fun" he laughed as Bell jingled

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    Threads

Reiko walked around aimlessly. She came upon a group of three. She listened in.

"....Train! WHy did you use all these bullets?!" said a guy.

"Sven, I was practicing. What's the big deal?" said the guy named Train

"Train, bullets cost money...money of which we are low on" said Sven

"Oh" laughs "I forgot about that" said Train

"Train, When will you ever learn?" said Sven pointing two finger to each temple.

"I am hungry. Anyone want something?" said a little girl

Reiko stoped. They seemed like an interesting bunch of people. "Hmmm. I think I will follow them." she said hiding behind a rock.

Train and Sven answer at the same time "I do!" They both look at each other and back at the girl walking off. "Even! Wait up!" They both ran after her. Reiko follows them quietly

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Chesh continued to jump from light road to light road, he then suddenly stoped "Hmmmm........". Chesh sat down on the light road and pulled out a riceball "Mmmmm.....riceball....". Chesh devoured the riceball and sat there on the road "Hmmmm.........what to do?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: I love Ruoni Kenshin =D. To bad Himura is about to die >: )

-Natu walked along a dirt path, hearing a lovely musical melody. Before it faded away. The music had moveed Ryuu in a way he had never felt before. He longed to hear the wonderful meldoy one again, and saught off in the direction it came from. He came to a Dojo, and thought that it was inside of their. Ryuu's keyblade, Rumiko, attacked to his shoulder stub, the brightness of the ice glistening in the afternoon sun. Ryuu walked over to a pair of sliding doors. And, knocked on them. A small boy with black hair, opened up the door. He answered with "What do you want?" he said in a awful tone. Ryuu, felt offended by this, and swung Rumiko horizontally to the boys head. Cutting it clean off of his shoulers. The blade hit the sliding door, and cut it open. Making a loud noise. "I'll just let myself" Ryuu smirked as he stepped over the dead body.

-Ryuu looked around, and saw many bamboo swords around the place. He heard loud footsteps coming from all directions. A woman, followed by a red haired samurai came first. The samurai holding a long sword. But, it was reversed. Ryuu saw this and chuckled. "How do you expect to hurt anyone with that reverse sword?" He asked, pointing to the sword the red haired man held. "I do not plan on harming anyone with it, that I don't." the red haired man said. "Well then, makes it easier for me." Ryuu chuckled, as he pointed his regular arm out towards the red haired man. The arm, started to swiver and shake. As the other keychain, firetried ash started to shake and quiver from aroudn his neck. It shot up, and into his arm. His arm started to transform with a bright light. Once the light faded away, it looked like Rumiko on his arm, except it was yellow. With surges of electricity surging through, and around it. Ryuu looked at it in amazement. And smirked. "Its about time it activated."

-He leaped off towards the red haired Samurai, and the girl. Slashing both of his key blades towards their necks.

Member Emo is the name will become famous soon enough Emo is the name will become famous soon enough Emo is the name's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2007 08:51 PM
    Threads

Axel continued to walk around the town trying to find something to do when he heard a voice.

"Axel."

Axel turned around to see a man with a black cloak on. His face was hidden. But, Axel could tell the man was not to be taken lightly. "What." He said quitly.

"You have so much potential as a Nobody. Why do you spend your time here in Traverse Town?" The cloaked figure asked.

"I dunno. I forgot how to go to other places. And how do you know I'm a Nobody?"

"All in good time my boy." The cloaked figure gave a chuckle before saying, "However, I think you should go to another world." The cloaked figure dissapeared and there was a flash.

"Wha!" Axel exlamed before passing out.

Junior Member Miss Sunshyne is on a distinguished road Miss Sunshyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2006 09:38 AM
    Threads

IC:

Hollow hues fluttered open as a wind gusted by, nearly knocking the petite girl from the roof. Hands shot to her sides, broken skin, and bitten nails clutching down upon the shingles. "What the..." She blinked, as she fled to her knees, then soon enough, fingers unclasped the roof top and pushed against her thighs as she rose up. A few stray locks fell into the face of the teenage girl; leaving her facial features shadowed to the world. "What happened..." She whispered to herself as she began walking across the slanted top. "Was that a dream?" Voice was kept in a gentle whisper; careful not to even let the winds rushing by hear her.

Hands grabbed at a ladder at the end of the roof; body swung to the side, and feet landed safely in a harness. Small frame shuffled down the poorly built stepping ladder and right onto the brick walk-way of Twilight Town. "Hello?" She howled out looking around. "Mr. Sebastian?" Head popped up, and around the corner of the wooden house quickly. Soon enough, the sounds of pittering and pattering could be heard as little Miss Kyx ran inside. "Mr. Sebastian? Are you awake? I fell asleep on the roof again... and had this wild dream... You'll...." Words broke off as the small house stood empty. No one was there, and it didn't look as if anyone had broken in and took her adoptive Father hostage!

With a reluctant sigh, the young girl moved behind the counter that held so many little artifacts, and made herself comfortable. "Maybe he went somewhere.. .To get more things for the shop?" Gaze fell to the ground, staring at her feet, waving the right one around in a bored manner, then the second one followed it.

Kyx was obviously oblivious to her fate. Did she have any clue that she was part of some evil world? One that thrived on destruction? Did she have a clue that malice was open? No. She heard about it from others when she was so much younger, but all their blabbering seemed to be a distant memory. A bad childhood story that their parents told them.. Something like the boogey man or Santa Claus. Nothing amazing never happened to her in her little world... If something did happen... It would be.... Magical?

As time went on, Kyx was slowly falling back into a bored slumber... Least till a loud bang lead the young girl tumbleing to the floor. "Who goes there?!! I have a weapon!!" She threatened as she fumbled around the ground looking for something hard or sharp. "I'm warning you... Leav..."

"Kyx... Shut up... Now come up front here... I have something for you..." A low voice spoke out in a harsh tone.

"Mr. sebastian!" Kyx squeeled as she crawled to him on all fours; as soon as she reached his heels she jumped up. Sending that purple shaded mop swimming about. "What did you bring your lovely?" Pink strips took to the heavens, revealing those bright pearls behind them. "Candy? A puppy?" She teased softly as she watched the large man rumage through his bag.

"It's neither... It's a weapon... Well two..." Sebsatian said as he finally brought the present out. They were simple looking. Twin double sided daggers, though each appeared to have a keyhole through the middle. A little odd? yes.

"Oh.. Wow. Erm, what will I do with these?" Kyx peered up at him through a perplexed gaze. "It's not like much happens around here anyways..." Slender shoulders rose and soon enough fell.

"You're leaving..."

Thin mouth fell, chin reaching the ground. "I'mma what? i can't leave here? Do you not notice there is NO WHERE for me to go?" She growled and folded her arms across her chest.

"Yes there are other worlds around here. Ones you may or may not have heard of, but you will find them. You have a mission Kyx... One I cannot tell you of... but you have to learn on your own. Let's just say... It's the opposite of most you will meet..." With that he tossed the weapons to the little woman, and left the room.

Kyx was still in disbelief. Bedazzled at what had just occured. "He expects me to go out THERE? and fend for myself? He's crazy...." With that she shook her head and tossed herself in a circle. Weapons in hand. "I guess I'll just go sit at the cafe area..." Body moved forth and out there door. Feet dragging along for what seemed hours, till she finally took a seat ten minutes from the house she had come to call home.

Left leg crossed over the right as she plopped the two daggers upon the table top. Just staring at them. "What am I suppose to do? Am I suppose to click my heels together and wish to another world? Doubtfully... Maybe someone is coming to pick me up?" She shook her head and looked up in the direction of an older woman. One that looked as if she came directly from Cinderella. One of her Godparents.

"Hello Miss. C." Kyx spoke in a soft tone as the older woman brought her a plate of cookies, and a fresh cup of milk to wash it all down. "Thank you..." Hand soon ventured up swiped a cookie from the dish and began to gnaw upon the burnt batter. "Do you know how I get off this wor..." And before she could get the rest of her sentence out the old woman fled away. "Well, thanks again." Kyx grumbled and threw the cookie back to the plate. "C'mon.. Someone, something give me a sign."
    Last edited by Miss Sunshyne; 11-22-2006 at 05:06 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information