AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Should the rules be changed and updated?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • For God's sake, YES! Finally!

4 80.00%
  • Oh no! No changes, please! D:

1 20.00%
Closed Thread

Thread: **POLL** Rules and so on?

SHTIL Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2012 11:06 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kasius DeVias Steam ID: Sophonax

Default **POLL** Rules and so on?

I greet everyone who enjoys lurking around in the Mecha forums!

I have been wondering for a little now, and I wish to ask you, the people of the Mecha and Apocalypse forum, how do you think about the rules, the forum, the moderating and whatever regards this forum?

I want to know what YOU think about MY job. =) If there's some rules you don't agree with, some rule you think should be there, please post in this thread and please tell me what you think.

I know for a fact that the people lurking here have been playing nice, and I have not warned anyone, verbally, nor given anyone a forum warning in only so long! Which is great news! It means that people can play nice! However, if the people don't like how I run the forum, I want to know what am I doing wrong, and where.

I gladly accept any comment, bad or good.

Thank you for your time.

Your forum moderator,
    Sophonax.
    | Someone painted the sky |
    | Forever in my heart |

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    630 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2014 10:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

There doesnt seem to be a rules thread in your forum...so, Id say yes?

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 12:30 AM
    Threads

While I always believe in revisionist and reflective practices in any situation, updating is more or less for the better. I personally would not vote on the issue of change unless I knew what changes were to take place. I think you're doing a top job Sophy and I generally agree with your policies I shall consider voting for your re-election in the near future and support the Sophy is Awsome party.

SHTIL Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Maru,

The rules as been stuffed into an announcement, which can be seen on top of all the threads, here.

SGI, I don't believe there will be any 'Sophy is Awesome' parties, really. xD

But I thank you for your support. You've also been very helpful with reporting threads and posts, along with few others.

Anyhow, the changes would basically how the forum would be run, what rules to have regarding this and that.
    I want this place to be more user-run, instead of dictatorship.

For me, the opinion of the user is VERY important, which is why I ask you.
    | Forever in my heart |

~The God of Death~ -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2007 05:49 AM
    Threads

I think that what you are doing in the Mecha forum is ok.
    But one thing about Gundam. I think it would be kind of hard to keep all discussions about Gundam in the official Gundam thread.
    Back..

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

And so it is. But that's the only way instead of having 7648237658214916293746 billion threads about the very same topic. If not the same topic, it would be the same after a few posts. ^^;

However, it seems like the official thread is going good enough. I might close up the official one for a while, then allow people to create new topics about it and whatnot.
    | Forever in my heart |

~The God of Death~ -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2007 05:49 AM
    Threads

Ah, I see. Well that's a pretty good idea.
    Back..

Closed Thread

Thread Information