AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Gundam - Official discussion thread #2

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation hiddenwater is a glorious beacon of light hiddenwater is a glorious beacon of light hiddenwater is a glorious beacon of light hiddenwater is a glorious beacon of light hiddenwater is a glorious beacon of light hiddenwater is a glorious beacon of light hiddenwater's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2008 10:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

There are so many different gundam series it makes me wonder which was the first one. Was it g gundam??? I've seen gundam wing, endless walts, parts of gundam seed and currently following the new Gundam 00 (double 0) which is going pretty good so far...

So about my question???

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hiddenwater View Post
    There are so many different gundam series it makes me wonder which was the first one. Was it g gundam??? I've seen gundam wing, endless walts, parts of gundam seed and currently following the new Gundam 00 (double 0) which is going pretty good so far...

So about my question???
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Suit_Gundam
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2009 05:14 PM
    Threads

So about my question???
    Gundam has lots of different universes that have less to nothing in plot relation with eachother while within the same timeline, the series form a sort of "history".

Original Timeline: Universal Century (UC)
    The UC is the largest, 1st and original timeline, it has the most series and sidestories and probably makes most sense. A large deal of UC serie are targetted towards a mature audience and is always kept track of by old school fans.

-Mobile Suit Gundam (1st Gundam)
    -Z Gundam
    -ZZ Gundam
    -Char's Counterattack
    -Victory Gundam
    -Guyndam F91
    -0080: War in the Pocket
    -0083: Stardust Memories
    -The 8th MS Team
    -Z Gundam: A New Translation
    -MS IgLoo (The Hidden One Year War/Apocalypse 0079)

The UC also holds a truckload of mangas with sidestories as well as novels.

The other stuff: Alternate Universes (AU)
    AUs are all the other universes people made up for Gundam, they mostly live a hype for a few years and then get dropped. Nonetheless, the AU holds a lot of popular series, as it got into cartoon network and all. Most people and beginners have started with an AU.

Future Century:

-Mobile Fighter G Gundam

After Colony:

-New Mobile Report Gundam Wing
    -Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz

After War:

-Gundam X

Cosmic Era:

-Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
    -Gundam SEED Destiny

Anno Domini:

-Gundam 00

Correct Century:
    The Correct Century is kind of special, Turn A Gundam is supposed to have the essence of all Gundams, some timelines note it to happen thousands of years after the Universal Century (being the only AU connected with it in some way), well, see for yourself.

-Turn A Gundam
    Life is like Gundam ZZ, anime ja nai!
    B Gundam's sigs

For we are one World with one Dream!
    Some things are timeless. In a literal sense.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation hiddenwater is a glorious beacon of light hiddenwater is a glorious beacon of light hiddenwater is a glorious beacon of light hiddenwater is a glorious beacon of light hiddenwater is a glorious beacon of light hiddenwater is a glorious beacon of light hiddenwater's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2008 10:22 PM
    Threads

wooow....well i don't think i got as much info in wikipedia...

Junior Member Bolt_Gundam510 is on a distinguished road Bolt_Gundam510's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2008 07:55 AM
    Threads

yea go figure and i thought i knew every thing about gundams and the machines. seems i need to study once again, but i have so many specs and every thing don't know if i can remember them all.

Senior Member Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads

So about my question???
    I think you cant put all gundam series into the linear timelines like UC(original gundam timeline) into AD (Gundam 00 timeline). I mean UC is happened after AD. uhh i forgot when but im sure AD in Gundam 00 is more future then the last UC series yet it seems more primitive since we cant find any collony and space travleing just active around atmosfer.

I mean look at glorious time UC, Collony scater around space and human can go to Jupiter (Jupiteris space ship wich led by paptipus shirocco (Uhh i hope i didnt missspell his name) in Z gundam)
    We observe all.....Then when do we move?
    We cant just wait and see right?
    Well just let your imagination works since we are the Phantoms
    Zieg Phantoms!!!

Senior Member B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm not trying to discredit Red Phantoms or something because the background of his thoughts is correct, but U.C. doesn't necessarily happen after AD.

In fact, old UC timelines say that UC started at the year 2045/46 as the first space colony is constructed, in that manner UC 0079 (~1st Gundam) would be ~AD 2175. On the other hand, 00 seems rather far behind on technology, even though its AD 2307 Beam weapons count as new technology and in the beginning GN dispersion is something unsuspected, whereas in U.C. 0079 Minovsky dispersion already belongs to everyday life.

This again shows that two different Gundam timelines should not be considered linking to eachother and possibly that very old UC timelines trying to link it to AD shouldn't be trusted, ESPECIALLY not as attempt to link it to Gundam 00
    B Gundam's sigs

Senior Member Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2014 12:34 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Ashminigun

Honestly, I'm purist in terms of timeline. I dislike the idea of linking two series with different timeline just for the sake of it has Gundam in it. Unless the series production clearer state it it has connection (official news material/statement), I can accept it.

In other note, the 2nd Season of Gundam 00 is already aired in Japan. My first impression of the first episode of the 2nd Season? Uncertain.

Looks like they using Zeta Gundam formula, A-LAW is like Titans reincarnation in AD timeline and Kataron is sort like AEUG minus the Gundam. We don't know where Celestial Beings stands; either upholding principles of Aeolia Schenberg (I see Neo-Zeon here) or siding with either one of the faction

most probably with Kataron

The ending credits animation just almost killed the whole suspense and thrill of the series, since it giving hint of what's to come. Well, thank you, Mr. Director. Also, they burrowed the idea of a dead character on end of the last season of being miraculously survived and alive in the next season from previous Gundam. Sort like every Gundam series must have one of such character

I guessing there two groups who love this; one who support Feldt Grace X Lockon Stratos pairing and Lockon fangirls (boys)
    . However, it good to learn what had happen to all the characters in the last season. One of the of surprise is justify the connection between Saji and Louise in first Season into the 2nd.

I've a mixed feeling of how the 2nd Season plot will flow. I hope it have the enough Gundam politics and intrigue also more character development to keep me entertain. Mecha brawl and romance just the side show that includes in the whole package.
    Last edited by Ashminigun; 10-07-2008 at 11:59 AM.

Manic Shot WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2009 03:33 PM
    Threads

What's actually the diffrence between Gundam Wing/Seed?

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by WinterDream View Post
    the names

Manic Shot WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2009 03:33 PM
    Threads

And the characters,is my guess?

Relina is annoying..

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Is there anyone but me who actually liked G Gundam? Despite the sorry storyline, tournaments can be fun.

Member Sickness is an unknown quantity at this point Sickness's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2009 04:03 PM
    Threads

OMG G-Gundam is da best lol
    its funny and interesting to watch
    Gundam Wing sux, I don't know about SEED, but I hope its better than Wing...
    I haven't saw all Gundam series, but I think Zeta and G are best from what I saw. And maybe this new 00(Zero?) haven't seen it, right now finishing Wing(sux hard omg...) and watching 0083 next.
    Even the blooming flowers will eventually fade. Even our world is not eternal. The deep mountains of vanity cross them today and superficial dreams shall no longer delude you.

Junior Member jbkilla has a reputation beyond repute jbkilla has a reputation beyond repute jbkilla has a reputation beyond repute jbkilla has a reputation beyond repute jbkilla has a reputation beyond repute jbkilla has a reputation beyond repute jbkilla has a reputation beyond repute jbkilla has a reputation beyond repute jbkilla has a reputation beyond repute jbkilla has a reputation beyond repute jbkilla has a reputation beyond repute jbkilla's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2009 11:43 AM
    Threads

Wing was acutally one of my favorite series, i thought it had a VERY unique cast of gundams and weapons, and the plot line was just fine.

0083 is good too, youll enjoy that i think

SEED is a good one, but not so much SEED Destiny, abunch of the main characters really pissed me off

00 is probably my new favorite gundam series, it really has a unique plot line as well and the tactics and plot turns are fantastic, great set of characters as well

ALOT

wing is based on the fight between the earth and some opposing colonies, the colonist sent gundams to potentially protect them and take over the earth, but plans change and the gundams end up fighting for the good of the universe as a whole more so. Also they were called gundams because they were built from a material called Gundamiam Alloy which was a very strong metal created in space far away so it was very rare.

seed and seed destiny are about the war between regular humans or "naturals" (the earth alliance), and coordinators (superior "test tube" humans, who are naturally better in almost every way.)(ZAFT) one of the coordinators accidentally joins up the the human side in order to protect his friends (because he has no bias) and in the proccess end up fighting a very good friend of his from his childhood. the term gundam in this series is based on the operating system used to control the mobile suits which generally stands for General Unilateral Neuro - Link Dispersive Autonomic Maneuver

theres alot of info i missed that you can easily look up on wikipedia if your really interested to know
    Last edited by jbkilla; 01-16-2009 at 11:27 PM.
    rawr

Senior Member Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Kunai Katana
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A question, my brother told me that Gundam Seed Destiny will have a continuation and it's Gundam Seed Genesis. He also told me that Athrun and Luna Maria's sister (I forgot her name) will have children. I got a copy of that picture where Athrun had children with Luna's sister. Is GS Genesis real? Because I just found a forum named Gundam Seed Genesis.

I'd really like Athrun and Cagalli together but it seems not possible. T-T

Illusionists

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hey there's going to be another gundam 00 next year and i think they might take the fight to jupiter or something, probably against aliens

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by blackrosetwilight View Post
    hey there's going to be another gundam 00 next year and i think they might take the fight to jupiter or something, probably against aliens
    That would be the death of Gundam.

It's already had to deal with the horrible G, Wing, SEED, SEED Destiny, and now 00, further and further pushing itself away from Real Mecha as Gundam practically defined it. If aliens were thrown into the mix, it just wouldn't be Gundam anymore.

What I'd like to see out of Gundam is for it to go back to it's roots, and maybe expand upon the UC timeline.

No more unnecessarily whiny(Seed), emo(Wing), or hyper-homoerotic(00) characters. I'd love to see it go back to being the epic military drama that it was, not a drama with a bit of military here and there.

He'll I'd even stand for a Kidou Senshi Gundam remake(in terms of animation and effects. I think producers would be cruxified if they altered the story), since they already re-made Casshern and the Mazinger remake is about to begin airing.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    That would be the death of Gundam.

It's already had to deal with the horrible G, Wing, SEED, SEED Destiny, and now 00, further and further pushing itself away from Real Mecha as Gundam practically defined it. If aliens were thrown into the mix, it just wouldn't be Gundam anymore.

What I'd like to see out of Gundam is for it to go back to it's roots, and maybe expand upon the UC timeline.

No more unnecessarily whiny(Seed), emo(Wing), or hyper-homoerotic(00) characters. I'd love to see it go back to being the epic military drama that it was, not a drama with a bit of military here and there.

He'll I'd even stand for a Kidou Senshi Gundam remake(in terms of animation and effects. I think producers would be cruxified if they altered the story), since they already re-made Casshern and the Mazinger remake is about to begin airing.
    whoops never mind had the translation wrong a movie will be made 2010 not another series

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post

Yes, seed was whiny. Yes, wing was emo. But then again all freakin Gundam have their emo whiny moments, even in the older one.
    You always know what Gundam will bring you men in weird mask and strange moments. Even uncomfortable ones.

I disagree, however, on Gundam 00 being homoerotic. I always saw it as the Meisters as brothers.
    And because they were brothers they cared for one another. And eh hum Allelejuah and Lyle had girlfriends.
    Setsuna was dating a Gundam, and Teira Veda.
    I'm joking but in one episode they say:

Aleljuah says Marie, Lyle says Anew, Teira says Veda, and Setsuna says Gundam...in a sense they are comparing Gundam and Veda to the two people lovers. I thought it was hilarious.

Personally, I think Gundam 00 was the better of any Gundam series. Gundam 00 was the best.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I disagree, however, on Gundam 00 being homoerotic. I always saw it as the Meisters as brothers.
    And because they were brothers they cared for one another. And eh hum Allelejuah and Lyle had girlfriends.
    You have no idea how scary fangirls can be. Being brothers only makes it more worth for them to ship it up.

Setsuna says Gundam
    While you were finding it amusing that Setsuna said it, the japanese already made an internet meme out of that.

This is a Japanese wedding certificate.

Name: Setsuna F. - Seiei / Ex - ia

How you met/fell in love: ORE GA GANDAMU DA! (I am the gundam!)

Other notes: EXIA! ANNIHILATE THE TARGET!

Signatures: Setuna F. Seiei / Exia

(All handwritings are from the same person, being Setsuna, though usually both have to fill the form)
    B Gundam's sigs

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2014 10:07 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

sparkly periwinkle you are awesome :3

i disagree on the miesters being brothers

i saw them more as best friend types with (first lockon) being a sort of emotional crutch for everyone giving advice

hey 2nd lockon did too XD

Lex Luger R.I.P
    Sexy Logo By Me R A R E R E N D E R Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open Tag Thread

Wafer Paladin Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:10 AM
    Threads

Hey! Why aren't Haros included into this discussion!?

I love wafers!

I'm sure the Lakers will get that three-peat. Awwyeahh

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2014 10:07 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

because lockon sadly pwns haro's XD

Lex Luger R.I.P
    Sexy Logo By Me R A R E R E N D E R Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open Tag Thread

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Don't listen to him, he black devil Haro is corrupting his mind. His exposure to renegade Haros of Gundam 00 are confusing him.

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Fortunately it is not all lost. For those are no threat compared to the vile Haro-bugs of Turn A Gundam. If he met one of those he wouldn't be living as of now.
    B Gundam's sigs

Wafer Paladin Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:10 AM
    Threads

Haros own everything!

Oh yeah, I got this from a friend:

so i herd you liek mudkipz.

I love wafers!

I'm sure the Lakers will get that three-peat. Awwyeahh

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information