AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Gundam - Official discussion thread #2

SHTIL Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax has a reputation beyond repute Sophonax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2012 12:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kasius DeVias Steam ID: Sophonax

Default Gundam - Official discussion thread #2

Alright, here you can continue discussing the Gundam series. =) Have fun and play nice, kiddies. I don't want to come with the rolled up newspaper and swat you across your head every time you don't behave. <33

~ Soph
    | Someone painted the sky |
    | Forever in my heart |

~The God of Death~ -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2007 06:49 AM
    Threads

Er... I guess I'll be the first (ok, technically second) person to post on this thread.
    What do you think of the new Gundam Seed movie that's going to come out next year?
    Back..

Senior Member Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2014 01:34 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Ashminigun

*joins in the frenzy...

Let see now... since it will be directed by Mr. Fukuda and how the disappointed of SEED Destiny outcome and its redundant Final PLUS it's, I think it's another scheme to miked out the Gundam TV franchise especially CE era. Yet, there's not much story development after Destiny to go around with and I reckon it gonna use the same story template all over again.

Unless they introduce a new face as a new main character or take the series to a different perspective, it's gonna be mecha-beat-the-crap-out-themselves, SEED-vs.-Newtype and Natural-vs.-Coordinator affair.

'nough said...

~The God of Death~ -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami- is a splendid one to behold -Shinigami-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Probably. I heard that they're re-using characters in the Seed movie, so they probably won't make the movie in another perspective.
    Back..

Senior Member Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun has a reputation beyond repute Ashminigun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

*joins in the frenzy...

Pun intended. Would be nice if they make the Gundam storyline more darker and changed their focus group to more mature audiences. For once, making a Gundam series not just in the sake of marketing franchise and just to please the mediocre audience and rating?

Think 'bout it...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That's an idea. Do you mean a darker storyline as in, well, something much more serious, and not just a superhero story (like Gundam Seed Destiny)? Then maybe a more mature movie overall?
    Back..

Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

*joins in the frenzy...

What I had in mind is, make the main character an anti-hero or the main character age is like 20++ and deal problems and dilemmas faces by an adult. Most of the Gundam series make their main character in age between 15 -18 years old and most of them either enrage with hormones and emotional unstable at first. I think it have been over -used and they REALLY need to come out something fresh.

I like SEED better than Destiny as it has values and reflects the problems any teenager has. Friendship torn by war and ideology, manipulating someone for your personal agenda and such. As for Destiny, the first half of the series is ok, but when they put Kira in, it becomes a conflict of who will be the main character, also Shinn character development sort similar to Anakin Skywalker turned into Darth Vader. And the poor kid being used by Gilbert as a tool to achieve his hidden agenda and Rey acknowledge Shinn's action as the RIGHT one and protecting him from other point of views that might deviant Shinn from Rey's preferred path.

'nough said...
    Last edited by Ashminigun; 11-28-2006 at 03:12 AM.

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2014 03:13 AM
    Threads

I would like to join in the gundam destiny discussion but it has not come to america yet. Anyway they should make a story more military and not make the gundams to dressed up. More like a better version of the 08th gundam series.

Oh yeah are they going to make another gundam series that isn't the Seed or Destiny?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by The La La La Man
    *joins in the frenzy...

What I had in mind is, make the main character an anti-hero or the main character age is like 20++ and deal problems and dilemmas faces by an adult. Most of the Gundam series make their main character in age between 15 -18 years old and most of them either enrage with hormones and emotional unstable at first. I think it have been over -used and they REALLY need to come out something fresh.

I like SEED better than Destiny as it has values and reflects the problems any teenager has. Friendship torn by war and ideology, manipulating someone for your personal agenda and such. As for Destiny, the first half of the series is ok, but when they put Kira in, it becomes a conflict of who will be the main character, also Shinn character development sort similar to Anakin Skywalker turned into Darth Vader. And the poor kid being used by Gilbert as a tool to achieve his hidden agenda and Rey acknowledge Shinn's action as the RIGHT one and protecting him other point of views that might deviant Shinn from Rey's preferred path.

'nough said...
    Ah, I see. They could really do with changing some of the characters a bit (age and whatnot).

And I don't know if they'e going to make another Gundam series. They most likely are. Lol.
    Back..

Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

*joins in the frenzy...

I've heard rumors 'bout they gonna make the third CE installment entitle, "Eternity" back in 2004 after they finished airing Destiny in Japan. Not much info after that since they been busy with Stargazer and production of the SEED the movie (not to be mistaken with SEED Special).

Yeah, I need to watch more on UC timeline Gundam as it's where all the Gundam began. Only two titles I've watched, Char's Counterattack and Gundam F-91. I prefer Char's Counterattack better.

'nough said...
    Last edited by Ashminigun; 11-28-2006 at 03:30 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmm... I searched "Gundam Seed Eternity" on Google, and some sites said that the rumor was fake.
    Even if Eternity existed, the producers probably wouldn't have time to work on it right now, seeing as you pointed out earlier, they're focusing on the Gundam Seed movie.
    Back..

Senior Member Nameles84 is on a distinguished road Nameles84's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2007 09:33 AM
    Threads

Oh ya... not forgetting the production of Seed Stargazer & Astray.

I heard from a friend that T.M. Revolution would be in the main VA cast in Astray as Miguel...

Well anyway... Seed movie, Stargazer (only 1-3 still), Astray (coming soon)... I guess they do have plenty of script writers to plan out the story for C.E. ever since Seed stirs up the Gundam 'fever'.

Member shinryuzero is an unknown quantity at this point shinryuzero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2007 04:23 AM
    Threads

If you ask me SeeD just give something that was missed from the other Gundam series. After Gundam Wing the next series looked pale in comparison with the previous series. Although SeeD is dubbed "The Ultimate Copy Cat" of the Gundam Franchise, I think it's still innovative and brings out the essence of what a gundam series should be. PLAIN KILLING SPREE WEEEEEEEE...!!!

Like what Tomino always wanted... remember V Gundam... Hmmm... so many killings....

Junior Member seikuya will become famous soon enough seikuya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2007 10:45 PM
    Threads

anyway. i still like the anime. gundam seed to gundam seed destiny is an interesting anime to watch.

a gundam seed movie..?? hmm anyone know what is the story about?

anyone who likes anime, come here. and let "Anime" show you the way.

Senior Member Nameles84 is on a distinguished road Nameles84's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2007 09:33 AM
    Threads

No idea, it's in anime news network which only has a Vintage on 2007.
    Last edited by Nameles84; 06-15-2007 at 11:20 PM.

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 04:42 PM
    Highland, CA (since nobody knows where that is)
    Threads

Normally, I would say that it is a re-hash of the series (ala Zeta movies) but I am not sure. All I personally hope for coming out of the movie is that there is not some crushing death of a main character. For me, it would be disastrous if, like, Lacus or Kira died, after surviving 2 separate wars. As for future Gundam series, I can see them doing something like they did with the UC timeline (Gundam, then Zeta, then ZZ) so it will likely be set a few years after Destiny, maybe Kira finally gets to live peaceful life with Lacus, and Shinn gets to mentor the new protagonist (just entirely my thoughts, though).

Member l.c. KLAC has a spectacular aura about l.c. KLAC has a spectacular aura about l.c. KLAC has a spectacular aura about l.c. KLAC's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2008 08:16 PM
    Threads

well gs the movie is next chapter of the gs series.

i would like that there could be a 3rd gs season or remake gs series into a live tv series or movies.

or even the unthinkable a gundam series crossover uc gundam series meet gs series!!!
    THE DRIVE OF GS SERIES HAS RISEN
    GS-REVOLUTIONIST
    GS SERIES FAN ORIGINALS
    MR.GS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYChQHSnayE

Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

*joins in the frenzy...

Quote Originally Posted by l.c. KLAC View Post
    well gs the movie is next chapter of the gs series.
    Are you sure it is the next chapter of CE Universe? Can you prove it to us with at least official news of it? It's a 50-50 chance that it will turn to emotional unstable teenage bishies piloting 100-foot accidentally found/stolen/abandoned experimental mecha affair or otherwise.

Then again, Mainstream audience like series with typical genre and plot with a bit of twist because they can able to digest and follow story through; Gundam Franchise is not excluded.

Normally, I would say that it is a re-hash of the series (ala Zeta movies)
    They already did it on GSD Special Edition and it's redundant to do it movie version again.

I reckon that in the movie, a new-type ghost will be involved in the storyline (sort like Char's Counterattack)

or even the unthinkable a gundam series crossover uc gundam series meet gs series!!!
    I highly doubted that will never happen unless they going to use that "parallel universe" and/or "black hole" plot in the story, which it has sci-fi "cheesy" factor into it. The farthest Gundam Universe gone is Jupiter (both in UC and CE) and the storyline more like focuses on conflict between Earth and the Space Colonies.

'nough said...

Senior Member Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2007 07:22 PM
    Threads

hey, what about the gs stargazer, i saw the first 2 eps and i was a little confused

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 04:42 PM
    Highland, CA (since nobody knows where that is)
    Threads

I never had the urge to see that one. 3 episodes of like 5 minutes each isn't my thing. Seems hard to construct a solid storyline that way.

Senior Member Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

surly theres more than that?

Senior Member Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2009 05:09 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ashminigun View Post

I highly doubted that will never happen unless they going to use that "parallel universe" and/or "black hole" plot in the story, which it has sci-fi "cheesy" factor into it. The farthest Gundam Universe gone is Jupiter (both in UC and CE) and the storyline more like focuses on conflict between Earth and the Space Colonies.

'nough said...
    Dont think so...
    They still can make Einstein relativity theory as the reson, but you must make something better then any gundam flagship. it must pluged with light speed buster and device and device wich can change us feom a partikel form to wave form wich make it possible to do a time jump. even it was hard top create and the tour wont be save anymore
    light speed can hange the time, shape, potition, and well if tere isnt any savety device our body wont return to our original form in other world we will become a wave and cant return to partikel form....

Like Einstain said " We can open the way to future and past we have to ride the light."

even nobody try it well at least it was the scientific reson to time jump
    We observe all.....Then when do we move?
    We cant just wait and see right?
    Well just let your imagination works since we are the Phantoms
    Zieg Phantoms!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

*joins in the frenzy...

If they gonna make two or more different timeline interact, they gonna do sort like this film, I reckoned.

The actual running length for each episode in Stargazer is 17 minutes. Like Astray MSV, Stargazer serve as both EAF part of story in Destiny as well sort of promo for the new side-story manga: Gundam SEED C.E.73 DELTA ASTRAY.

'nough said...
    Last edited by Ashminigun; 06-14-2007 at 05:52 AM.

Wafer Paladin Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux has a reputation beyond repute Reonic Flux's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 11:10 AM
    Threads

Cool Hmmm...

I didn't know that...
    I love wafers!

I'm sure the Lakers will get that three-peat. Awwyeahh

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wait wernt there more than 3 eps though for stargazer?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information