AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: My sig gallery and my website

Senior Member Sadie has much to be proud of Sadie has much to be proud of Sadie has much to be proud of Sadie has much to be proud of Sadie has much to be proud of Sadie has much to be proud of Sadie has much to be proud of Sadie has much to be proud of Sadie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2006 06:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default My sig gallery and my website

[LINK REMOVED]<-- my sig gallery.

and this is my signature web gallery and my website. I need feedback please. This is what ive been so busy working on that i have been ignoring signature requests and not posting. Sorry about that guys.

If you have ever had a sig made by me before tell me that in your requests and i wont even second guess the lack of a donation.
    Last edited by FlashD; 11-22-2006 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Advertising a CG site

like my sig? want one of ur own? i do custom sig requests.

Request one Here!

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

If you want feedback, why don't you post your new work on here? I understand how you want to have hits on your website, but more people would be willing to help if they didn't have to venture off the site.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2023 07:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The rules are clear ... no linking to other CG sites. As Pooky said upload your work here on AG.
    *closed*

Closed Thread

Thread Information