AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Sign Up: Kingdom Hearts: Waltz of Destiny

The two armed man!!! Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2009 11:14 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pita26

1) What did you think when you first saw this RP on the Forum? Well, considering i had known about this before hand...I was extremely excited to finally see it posted in the forum!
    2) How much time did you put into your character/How much thought? I worked on him from the day you told me about this RPG until the day i posted him!
    3) Do you think the Drive Forms make the RP more interesting? Oh yea
    4) How were the sample characters? (I know, there was a C/P accident, but past that how here they?) Great as usual
    5) Do you like the "Make your own Keyblade" idea? No Sano, I hate it. Nah just kidding its great
    6) What did you think of the remade story (Y'know, KS, KH and KM; the three doors to the universe)? Very creative...its sparked an idea for my next RPG, which i will relay unto you when this one is finished... >.>
    7) What do you think of the "Heartful" ? A nice twist two rival the heartless, never would have thought of it to be honest with you
    8) Do you read EVERY post? I try to, but when i get behind like i tend to do, i usually just end up reading your posts XD
    9) How am I doing as a GM? Your the best GM there is Sano, why do you think i asked for you assistance with my RPG (other than your my best friend on here XD)
    10) Was this too many questions? No...i would have asked like 100 questions >.>
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.

Thanks for the avvy and sig Bucky Katt!
    Are you a fan?

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lightwolf... the Keychain and Keyweapon are as one. So abilities they have are the same.

Like :

Tempora Key = The Keyblade and the keychain.
    When a keywepon is not in use it is the keychain. and when it is it's the weapon.

Gots it? ^^

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Banned Forum / Chat Light Wolf will become famous soon enough Light Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2007 12:01 PM
    Threads

1) What did you think when you first saw this RP on the Forum? alright bout time
    2) How much time did you put into your character/How much thought? three hours
    3) Do you think the Drive Forms make the RP more interesting?
    4) How were the sample characters? (I know, there was a C/P accident, but past that how here they?) didnt read them
    5) Do you like the "Make your own Keyblade" idea? of yes my two are some of the best i think
    6) What did you think of the remade story (Y'know, KS, KH and KM; the three doors to the universe)? all great
    7) What do you think of the "Heartful" ? ok i guess
    8) Do you read EVERY post?nope not at all
    9) How am I doing as a GM? ur good u can do better always try to get better and i may let u help me make a bleach forum
    10) Was this too many questions?not at all

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

1) What did you think when you first saw this RP on the Forum?

Great... Kingdom Hearts....

I never had much love for Kingdom Hearts before the RPG, and the idea of walking along mister wussy and his disney companions did not seem apealing to me. (yes, I never even bothered read the first thread back then)

2) How much time did you put into your character/How much thought?

Usually I spent at least one hour thinking up a background. Based on that background, I can begin to start thinking of a personallity. After that, its time to find a picture, which can take a few minutes, but usually takes around an hour before I find one that serves to my satisfaction, for this one I had to find a good keyblade as well, which took me another half hour.

Then its time to start typing the background in word. Usually, this stage is where the bulk of the info comes from, as I will continue to expand my character as I write, thinking up new things, and keeping others of te signup, to serve as surprises. Age and apearence are inserted, I upload the picture and create a thumbnail to save bandwith, then I copy/paste the entire signup from word, add the thumb and links, and post the reply.

Am I done? No, because I still have to contruct that little card you see in my signature. That is about 20 to 30 minute work in photoshop, depending on how motivated I am. I upload it, put it in my signature, and link it to my post in the signup thread, so that if anyone needs some quick info, they merely have to click the link.

All this together can easilly take up to six hours, give or take.

In my experience, more then half of the players would have created überforms anyway, so yeah.

4) How were the sample characters? (I know, there was a C/P accident, but past that how here they?)

Uhm... I never use them?

5) Do you like the "Make your own Keyblade" idea?

Kinda mandatory, wouldn't you say? Besides, as far as I've seen in Kingdom Hearts, keyblades from the game suck. (crabclaw.... seriously)

6) What did you think of the remade story (Y'know, KS, KH and KM; the three doors to the universe)?

More story equals more jummy RPing. It also opened up more possibilities for my background. In other words: Me like.

7) What do you think of the "Heartful" ?

Dunno, I'll come back to you after I interacted with them.

8) Do you read EVERY post?

Barring the first few pages I skipped when I joined, yes.

9) How am I doing as a GM?

You keep regular tabs, make great posts, don't try to make everything go your way, make summaries (something I haven't seen anyone do in RPG's on this forum thus far) I'd say you're doing a great job.

10) Was this too many questions?

You haven't passed the two digits yet.
    Last edited by red storm; 12-10-2006 at 04:17 AM.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Actually Tetsa,I think I'm gonna be able to get on regularly again,so no worries until I tell you other than that.

Anyway,about that survey.....

I was all like,"Awesome,Kingdom Hearts,and it's made by Tetsa,I GOTTA join this one.

Not much, I never do,but still,my characters turn out good.

3) Do you think the Drive Forms make the RP more interesting?Yeah,otherwise,I might not be able to fly.

4) How were the sample characters? (I know, there was a C/P accident, but past that how here they?)Yeah,I didnt feel like reading them,so I didnt.Hey,dont you "what"me or get angry,at least I was honest!

Yeah!

6) What did you think of the remade story (Y'know, KS, KH and KM; the three doors to the universe)
    Yeah,it's better than the real one,that's for sure.

The Heartful?Who the hell are they?

Read my answer for number 4/7,and maybe you can figure that one out on your own.

Awesome!Your doing so good,that you put me,a Co-Gm,out of the job,almost!

No,I like survey's mixed with comedy answers by your truly,make another one!

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Interesting results... But I see that there are people who don't read everything (Nor did they read anything about the other characters...). I mean, come'on! When you play an actual RPG there are usually cut scenes that show what's happening elsewhere right? That's what reading other people's posts is like.

It's funny, some didn't even know about the Heartful, who I have mentioned in the latest plot synap.

But at least I know what's happening, and I can't wait to read more responces!

Let's keep this up eh? ^^

I'ma eat j00! Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock has a reputation beyond repute Janus Silverlock's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2008 02:37 AM
    Wouldn't you like to know? You know you love me. <3
    Threads

1) What did you think when you first saw this RP on the Forum? I was like "YAY! A brand new RP, and it's Kingdom Hearts! ^___^ "
    2) How much time did you put into your character/How much thought? He's my character, I use him alot... but as far as for this RP, I didn't really put "thought" in him per se, I just kinda started writing about him and he was born. o.o;
    3) Do you think the Drive Forms make the RP more interesting? Yeah, I like them ^^
    4) How were the sample characters? (I know, there was a C/P accident, but past that how here they?) They were useful to help me with creating mine. ^^
    5) Do you like the "Make your own Keyblade" idea? What make your own keyblade idea? o_o; you mean for our weapons? Well, yeah, I like that. xD
    6) What did you think of the remade story (Y'know, KS, KH and KM; the three doors to the universe)? Nice ^_^ I like it alot.
    7) What do you think of the "Heartful" ? I am one of those poor souls who does not know what they are. xD
    8) Do you read EVERY post? ... T_T no
    9) How am I doing as a GM? Perty good, to me.
    10) Was this too many questions? Yes. Make your surveys shorter. LOL. Just kidding. naw, it's fine.

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ANNOUNCEMENT:
    Informatoin requests.
    If you'd like information on an aspect of the story you have missed (EX: The Heartful to those of you who don't read every post >.>'' ) then either place it here or PM me.

I will be posting the KHWoD Theme soon (Yes I wrote a theme song...) and I hope you people enjoy it when I do.

So keep it up eh? ^^

Also... I hope some people who haven't started posting will starts, now that we lost a player to time restrictions.

Senior Member Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2008 03:19 PM
    Threads

Yah, what are the Heartful? o_o

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

1) What did you think when you first saw this RP on the Forum? Cool a Kh mine!
    2) How much time did you put into your character/How much thought? well since I took a premade not time but very much thought I kept comingback and hesatating before finally asking you about her because as some one has mentioned no body can really take a premade and make it perfect but I try my best
    3) Do you think the Drive Forms make the RP more interesting? yes
    4) How were the sample characters? (I know, there was a C/P accident, but past that how here they?) great you can guess why
    5) Do you like the "Make your own Keyblade" idea? yeahof course
    6) What did you think of the remade story (Y'know, KS, KH and KM; the three doors to the universe)?awesomeness here need vidoe game!!!
    7) What do you think of the "Heartful" ?like red no chance to interact with them so not quite sure
    8) Do you read EVERY post?not if it's too much but ususally yes
    9) How am I doing as a GM?great of course you couldn't do better if you tried
    10) Was this too many questions?no not really I want more polls from now on!!!!
    Last edited by FullMetalAlchemist997; 12-18-2006 at 03:46 PM. Reason: I said I would
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Info Request: THE HEARTFUL
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetsanosuke
    The Heartful: When a pure heart desires to aid the light needlessly it becomes graced by the light of Kingdom hearts, giving it a new form. These Pure hearts are called the Heartful, and they are usually labeled as agents.
    Basically the opposite of the Heartless, these agents are the army of the Light. They usually have white or yellow atire and glowing blue/gold eyes. They all wear masks, and it is unknown how the light has changed them underneath.

The basic Heartful (Rifter) = 4 basic heartless (Shadows)

That good Natu?

Banned Forum / Chat Light Wolf will become famous soon enough Light Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2007 12:01 PM
    Threads

ok i fixed it

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ok Light Wolf go ahead.

~APPROVED~

Senior Member Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan is a glorious beacon of light Natu Utan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sure. o_o

EDIT: Ok, incase people didn't read what i just posted in my last post which was for the fight, directed to Lance. But everyone needs to know this about my character. As some of you may know, my character uses 0 degree kelvin Ice. which can be kinda explained here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolute_zero

Any questions, on further misunderstanding on exactly HOW COLD 0 degrees kelvin is, ask me. I have researched it for months. God, its good to be super smart in science. I can put my smartness in here!
    Last edited by Natu Utan; 12-11-2006 at 09:32 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Plot Synapsis 5 will be coming up soon, so keep an eye out my Co-GMs! Wait for my signal to send in the info.

We'll be doing the same line up as before just so you know.

Anywho, are there any more info requests? Or questions?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

1)i dun wanan gather characters again...

2)SWEET new Sigs and Avatars

3)Wanna make me one?

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Natu Utan View Post
    1)i dun wanan gather characters again...
    Want to swap? I got worlds found, which to put it simply, is laughably easy (hard to miss the big bold CAPS at the bottom of the post). finding characters will give me something to do.
    Last edited by red storm; 12-12-2006 at 06:55 PM.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Swap if you wish!

About the sigs... PM me I'll talk then.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sounds good to me Redstorm. =D Thankies. <3

Senior Member Kage-Gaarak will become famous soon enough Kage-Gaarak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2007 08:06 PM
    Threads

1) What did you think when you first saw this RP on the Forum? Id like to look into this
    2) How much time did you put into your character/How much thought? 5 seconds see I also enjoy RP and during the time Ive made some characters
    3) Do you think the Drive Forms make the RP more interesting? Im gonna have to have you help me when I come up with a KH RP your ideas are truely wonderful
    4) How were the sample characters? Pretty well done
    5) Do you like the "Make your own Keyblade" idea? Indeed I do its something Ill keep in mind
    6) What did you think of the remade story? Pretty well
    7) What do you think of the "Heartful" ? Intresting
    8) Do you read EVERY post? only things that have intrest me
    9) How am I doing as a GM? Pretty helpful and good
    10) Was this too many questions? not really

I give Tet a 15 out of 5!
    Last edited by Kage-Gaarak; 12-13-2006 at 06:34 PM.
    "Enigma...the first male humanoid carolian...the only one that can control the most dangerous trapar wave of them all...the "black trapar" waves. Piloting the Dark Finding Operation [opposed to LFO] Nirvash typeRAGNAROK."
    -Kingdom Swords::Chain of Darkness Unknown

The Nine Tailed Ninja Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto has a reputation beyond repute Kyuubi Naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2008 08:57 AM
    Why do you want to know, huh? You plan on stalking me or something? >.>
    Threads

Ya know Natu,there's another word for being THAT into stuff like that.Also,wikipedia?Why use wikipedia?Ever heard the song,"White and Nerdy?"It talks about wikipedia.XD.

Anyway,now that Red Storm and Natu changed,what job do I have?The same old one?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dude, I know White and Nerdy by Heart. xD Weird Al is my fav artist. And Wikipedia, was the first thing that came into my mind for searching stuff. xD

Senior Member Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2007 03:19 PM
    Threads

With Sanosuke's approval Jonwolf will be getting a new keyblade and drive form soon. . .

Jonwolf draws all of his power from two sorces: pain and anger. Anger breeds a new keyblade which causes excrutiating pain which in turn breeds a new drive form. . . I hope that with each additional form and keychain that Jonwolf gets it cripples him more and more and loses the "key" element with each progression to show Jonwolf's downward spiral to his destruction.

RAVEN'S FIST: An irrevesable keyblade that gets attached to his left hand after Jonwolf has a fit of rage. ((I am going to do the rest in past tense to just make it easier on my typing)) Jonwolf's talon burst out of his arm and swung out to the side untill it was perpendicular to his arm. It then retracted into his arm, disapearing from sight. Moments later 5 thinner blades burst out on all sides of his arm in a star formation. They then spun around Jonwolf's arm like a pinwheel, tearing Jonwolf's arm apart. After a few moments of the spinning one shot forward hooking onto his thumb and locking into place. The rest followed suit attaching to each finger. His arm bleed black from all the wounds and hanging flesh. The entire time Jonwolf was howling in pain and writhing in agony. From the top of each finger burst two of the red raven claws that were parralel facing down along the finger. The knuckles could be bent and the joint had about an inch long triangle that extended out, but was flush along the hand when the fingers were straight. Due to the size of the fingers Jonwolf could no longer make a fist with his hand. The keychain then burst from the middle of his hand, this time it was not a cresent moon but a black feather. Chains from all 4 of the fingers and the thumb shot out and connected to the keychain before tightening and embeding itself in Jonwolf's skin.

Sorry it was kind of lengthy but I had to get through the way in which it was created.

SIN FURY: The incredible amount of pain caused by the creation of the Raven Fist released Jonwolf's drive form. After the first drive form Jonwolf can somewhat control when to change into the form but if he gets to angry it may happen against his will. When in this form, his eyes explode into black and red firey orbs along with the red trim of his trenchcoat. Whispers, shouting, moaning, and screaming of varying voices can be heard near Jonwolf since the form unleaches a great amount of darkness. His power is greatly increased along with his speed, but he cannot think on logic. He simple busrts into a berzerk like state and attacks mindlessly untill the drive form stops (about 2 minutes)

Again sorry for the incredible length. ^^"

Senior Member Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf has a reputation beyond repute Jonwolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2007 03:19 PM
    Threads

"For the love of god finaly! I've been waiting forever for this rp!"

Jonwolf has been a developing character of mine for a couple of years. I had to alter him a lot on the fly though to make him fit this unique RP.

Yes. My guy is *possibly* only geting one, but I love your Tet.

4) How were the sample characters?
    Good although I kinda hoped nobody would take your pre-made one of the wolf girl because nobody can ever assume a pre-made perfectly.

Yes. It limited the design process a lot but it was sort of like a chalange.

6) What did you think of the remade story?
    Freakin' loved it! I would not have played if Sora, Donald, or Goofy were in this RP. I hate doing rp's like that. This one took the concept and made it fan-freaking-tastic!

Awesome. I always wondered why Kingdom Hearts did not have a hearltess style creature.

I try. . . Honastly I do. . . But some people's way of typing annoys me so I end up skipping them a bit more, especialy if they lock the world in which case I already know the outcome so why bother reading their journey if I didn't meet them.

Best i've seen.

Hell yes it was! I stoped answering these like 5 questions ago!

No Tet, This wasn't too many questions.

Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okay Jonwolf, as stated you additions are approved.

Now if my Co-ies will collect the info and send it in I'd be appreciative. Yes, as before except with the Red-Natu swap.

Closed Thread

Thread Information