AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Decline Of Music

Cry emo CRY!!!! Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2007 07:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The Decline Of Music

When did music die?

Someone please tell me why when i turn on my radio all i hear is a bunch of 4-chord posers who target the newest scene and bring out one album and suddenly its the new "best album of the year" ?

I'm so sick of bands like. PANIC at the disco, My Chemical romance, Fall Out boy, Bring Me The Horizon and angels and airwaves Etc

I'm all for different styles of music and other peoples taste as a lot of people would claim the music i listen to is just a bunch of skinny people in tight jeans screaming while throwing there guitars about.

BUT it's when you get statements like

PANIC AT THE DISCO BEST PUNK BAND OF THE YEAR

Joe Strummer would turn over in his grave

this is what I'm so confused about

Are these bands going to take over the classics?

Punk now at the level of fall out boy
    and Alt-Rock now my chemical romance

Is this the way of future music?

Passion Beyond Reason

Glasgow City Hardcore

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

I agree 100 percent with everything excpet Angels and Airwaves, I like them. Don't know why though.

Anyway, music is not dead yet. Good music is still out there, but it rarely makes the mainstream. One of my favorite bands (ok, who am I kidding? My FAVORITE band) is mainstream, and they are the Red Hot Chili Peppers, they made it out there and their music is good, but they're from a time where good music was more common on the radio. Now, bands are basically just popping out lame hit after lame hit for songs that will please the mainstream.

That's all I got.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

Unfortunately, yes.

The talent of the bands doesn't matter when it comes to how popular they are. It's pretty much the same meaning as:

TRAVIS BARKER IS THE GREATEST DRUMMER EVER,

which is definately not true, since all he can do is play loud and fast. If they can do it the easy way and make money off from it, that's what they're going to do. The best thing to do is to not complain, and find the better bands to listen to, since there are still some out there.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Cry emo CRY!!!! Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I agree 100 percent with everything excpet Angels and Airwaves, I like them. Don't know why though.
    Angels and airwaves i dislike because blink 182 where actually not that bad a band as they released some quality songs and tho the music was basic they done the job and will always be hailed as kings of pop-punk. Blink182's final album (self titled blink 182) was a complete change in style and it took some time to sink in but what an album each song had so much emotion in it and the lyrics where first class. And i just cant help but feel like tom should just retire as he has made his place in history and a lot of old school blink fans like my self (who are too stubborn to accept change) Feel like he is still trying to be blink 182 by himself (and a bunch of punk band drop outs)

about the red hot chills they have been about for a good few years and even tho there music now might be main-stream there talent has stood the test of time and each of there albums has never failed to please me.

they are a reminder of what good music is.

The best thing to do is to not complain, and find the better bands to listen to, since there are still some out there.
    i think i agree with this statement =]

Passion Beyond Reason

Glasgow City Hardcore

Cookie-brained Fox kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 05:54 AM
    Threads

Someone please tell me why when i turn on my radio all i hear is a bunch of 4-chord posers who target the newest scene and bring out one album and suddenly its the new "best album of the year" ?
    If you live in Asia, you wouldn't complain so much. It's been happening here for years XD Anyway, I think it's better this way. Because of what mainstream is now, there will always be a niche for "different"-styled artists, and their music would sound better but cost less! Yeah!

Blink182's final album (self titled blink 182) was a complete change in style and it took some time to sink in but what an album each song had so much emotion in it and the lyrics where first class.
    I agree. Blink182 remains as my fave punk rock band.

(PM option is off. I refuse to hear people whine.)

Junior Member Suitcase Nuke is on a distinguished road Suitcase Nuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2006 11:14 PM
    Threads

It declined around the time of the Beatles, son. Since then spin, hype and marketing have always beaten musical ability, hands down.

Which is why I have not listened to the radio in over 2 years.
    HIMEOBS - Yuo cannot jump high enough.

Live Fast, Die Young Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan has a brilliant future Slayerfan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2009 02:59 PM
    Threads

In my aspects music has declined as soon as people wanted more from the genres and record companies and media have been cashing in on the hype. It's just not about the music anymore nobody cares. I don't really have much to say about todays mainstream music/artists, or bands for that matter because i don't listen to them...at all. To me it seems they're all about appearence, looks and about the fashion more than tallent and creativity.
    Last edited by Slayerfan; 11-18-2006 at 11:47 PM.
    Together we must work independantly. And the people as a whole shall benefit from it's prosperity.

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why has music been on the decline? Why is so much of it the same old tired stuff, that we see on MTV, BET, and FUSE? Why is almost all of it so horrible? Why does the media, The FCC, The RIAA, and Clear Channel try to influence so much, on what we listen to?

Why are we letting ourselves, our friends, our family, all fall for it?

Everyone knows SOMEONE that listens to some incarnation of this music gone horribly awry. Many examples can be found amongst the users here on the forum. Many of us have close friends, or even family members that listen to some sort of music that is essentially not artful, unimaginative, unoriginal, and generally headache inducing. Whether it because you can't tell whether the singer is a guy or girl, or if they are even human. Or maybe they sound like a cat or chipmunk being strangled... Or both. Perhaps it is that the music reminds you of a train wreck and 16 car pile up.

Maybe the performer(s) is/are just speaking, over synthesized beats and melodies. Hardly rhyming, or trying to hard to rhyme. Lying about what they do in their everyday lives, promoting ideals that are out of reach for real people. Objectifying women.

Or maybe the music has no words at all, is super synthetic, and has that annoying static in the background coming standard, like many techno and electronica songs do. Perhaps you'll hear a crowd cheer in the background every now and then.

Point is, the quality of music is on the decline across all genres, and it seems that the mass media and the people in control are backing the crappiest of it.

We need a revival of what is and was good, and those scenes need to stop with their clique wars. The problem isn't necessarily the people, it is that the people are drawn in to, and producing what some might consider the worst music to hit mankind. If we can at least try to turn people on to more, or different things, maybe then we can start seeing more of what is better more often.

With that, maybe we can start helping local bands and shows gain more ground. I encourage everyone to get people interested in their local scenes, and promote shows, and go to them too. I spend a fair amount of time a month doing that.

We can't and won't force people to change what they like, but we can at least help them like something a whole lot better. On top of that, we have our own interests in mind. We can't let the good sounds be drowned out by the bad, can we? If we all continue to sit around, that is exactly what is going to continue to happen, because it has already started.

Cookie-brained Fox kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

With that, maybe we can start helping local bands and shows gain more ground. I encourage everyone to get people interested in their local scenes, and promote shows, and go to them too. I spend a fair amount of time a month doing that.
    True, true. I actually do a teensy-weensy bit to promote local music on the Net by making threads about Pinoy music. What took me aback one time , though, is that a fellow Pinoy exclaimed "Well, a strange thread to find...", but it was in the correct section (Music). We must stand up and promote the music that we like, but at the same time accept criticisms for it, because that's how the music will grow. We must support the groups that we like for the original music they make, and state our admiration for them, thus they will not be pressured into conforming with mainstream but rather retain their own sound.

OT: I like your av and siggy ^^ W00t Leo!

Member Smitty will become famous soon enough Smitty will become famous soon enough Smitty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2007 12:02 AM
    Threads

This isn't really new. Throughout the history of music there has always been tasteless music targeted at the popular majority, and this is likely never to change. A lot of bands just play to get popular and sell records, which I think is fine. I don't have to listen to their music, and if it makes them a living I really couldn't care less. I personally don't really care for it ( their music ), but here lies the beauty of it all, I don't have to listen to it. I have the ability to pick what I like to listen to, and so do your so called "posers". It's all opinion. Let them have their fun, and you have yours.

On a side note, I think the popular opinion sucks.

EDIT: I hope I got my point across without cantradicting myself.
    Last edited by Smitty; 11-19-2006 at 01:53 AM.
    Run and suffer.............but don't mess up your hair!

Pm me if you have any questions about God and Christianity, I'll do my best to help.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

maybe we can start helping local bands and shows gain more ground. I encourage everyone to get people interested in their local scenes, and promote shows, and go to them too. I spend a fair amount of time a month doing that.
    LISTEN TO HIM!!!!

this is one of THE best statements i have ever heard

support your local music scene

or be prepared for My chemical romance wannabes appearing everywhere

Passion Beyond Reason

Glasgow City Hardcore

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There's a reason the only radio station I actively listen to is our local Oldies station(107.5 K-Hits). I figure if that music has stood the test of time, it should be good.

But for modern music, I don't listen to the radio. I'll only try out a band if a good and trusted friend recommends it, and that band hasn't been torn to shreds by good and trusted sources. Then I go and check their PureVolume, and then if I still think they're good, I'll start buying albums.
    Why are we letting ourselves, our friends, our family, all fall for it?

I don't think I've ever been able to convince a family member what to or what not to listen to. Same deal for friends. And some people are just completely closed-minded.

I spent a good 15 minutes trying to convince a Christian student at my school that Demon Hunter(which is a Christian band, but dark and heavy enough to not be listed with other Christian bands) is A: a Christian band and B: good.

He made up his mind after hearing less than 30 seconds of only one of their songs. Not to steryotype, I know very-closed minded athiests, but that's the way life is.
    Last edited by Opinionated; 11-19-2006 at 02:59 PM.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I spent a good 15 minutes trying to convince a Christian student at my school that Demon Hunter(which is a Christian band, but dark and heavy enough to not be listed with other Christian bands) is A: a Christian band and B: good.

He made up his mind after hearing less than 30 seconds of only one of their songs. Not to steryotype, I know very-closed minded athiests, but that's the way life is.

i despise any form of religion but that never affects music as long as they keep Jesus out
    (as by doing this you close off a large section of the world E.g. anyone who does not fallow your religion)

But Norma Jean are one of the single greatest bands in the world there musical talent in every aspect of there music is scary And tho Christian they keep there faith to them self.

Now music is about getting a message across. this much i can agree with but using music like propaganda now that get's to me.

anyways back on topic

There's a reason the only radio station I actively listen to is our local Oldies station(107.5 K-Hits). I figure if that music has stood the test of time, it should be good.
    not all music that has stood the test of time is great like

abba-suck

bee gee's-suck

etc

pop music started the decline of music.

Passion Beyond Reason

Glasgow City Hardcore

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

pop music started the decline of music.
    XD Yeah. Anything pop starts the decline of something. I guess, because when something becomes popular, conformists refuse to let change come along Sad, really.

Senior Member Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2023 12:58 AM
    Threads

I think it started back in the 70's when record execs realized they could make money. Music isn't dead yet. It might be in a come, but you can find a pulse if you know where to look.
    "Tsuki ni kawatte, oshiokiyo!" ~ Tsukino Usagi

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Soul fly
    LISTEN TO HIM!!!!

this is one of THE best statements i have ever heard

support your local music scene

or be prepared for My chemical romance wannabes appearing everywhere
    Yes, but ironically, all these currently popular groups you are complaining about started off as local bands from whereever the heck they are from. They gained popularity, got signed, got big, and now everyone complains about them.
    At that point, if you support the local groups, there is a good chance that they will end up just like the groups you complain about now. It's a cycle.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII
    Yes, but ironically, all these currently popular groups you are complaining about started off as local bands from whereever the heck they are from. They gained popularity, got signed, got big, and now everyone complains about them.
    At that point, if you support the local groups, there is a good chance that they will end up just like the groups you complain about now. It's a cycle.
    I don't know. Most local bands I go see don't make it big. I only know of one band that made it on to a major record label, and that was The Messengers, one of my closest friends started playing drums for them after they signed on to Punk Core Records.

They say that Hawthorne Heights is from around here, but I've never heard of them until they were on the radio or MTV. Sometimes I wonder just exactly how bands are made big, or how bands make it big. At times, I believe that they are hand picked still.

There are few bands I can really recall making their way to the top in the last few years.

Flogging Molly, Bobaflex, Ten Years, Lost Prophets, and Authority Zero.
    Most other bands seem to just appear, or seem to have never really had a low point in their careers, or where they were just starting off.

Take Mudvayne for example. I like them a lot, but I just don't see where they started off from. Even their first album sounds like it was made during the peak of their career. Perhaps they are just that talented.

But then you get people who aren't so talented, and they seemingly appear from no where, and as a fan of music, and someone who spends time promoting shows, and going to see local and national bands alike, I find it troubling that things can work that way sometimes.

Food for thought.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Also one minor point you dont have to be sellout to be a known band

Nofx have sold more albums than the rolling stones and they are still DIY

local bands ARE the blood of the music industry.

support them.

Passion Beyond Reason

Glasgow City Hardcore

the darkness in the light _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 06:14 AM
    Threads

i dont consider any of those bands as punk... back in the day punk was a style of music not a brand like it si these days .. in the 80/90's you would wear ur fave canvas shoes and a pair of daggy torn 3/4 and have fun listning to all out punk but these days everything is put under classifications and scrutinised .. like.. your a poser if u listen to this band or that band sucks dude your a poser.

i dont exactly remember when punk became label... but i for one hate it... what ever happend to bands such as guns and roses,mighty mighty bosstones (ska not punk), nofx(there new album dissapointed me)???

punk for sure isnt dead its still live and kicking but its polluted with people who only think about making money, and whinging little girl bands who wanna be called punk.

brink back the canvas shoes, bad hairdoes and scruffy jeans im all for it, kill all the black and mascara you see on all those winey bands
    thqats my 2 C
    Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
    nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

punk for sure isnt dead its still live and kicking but its polluted with people who only think about making money, and whinging little girl bands who wanna be called punk.
    We need more Rancid, Nofx, Less than jake(SKA!), operation ivy, minor threat, Old greenday and old AFI

on another side note can i say the mighty bosstones rule!

bring back old So-Cal punk

none of this we steal our mums make up stuff

(tho davey havok from Afi is allowed along as they dont make another December underground stlye album)

Passion Beyond Reason

Glasgow City Hardcore

the darkness in the light _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 06:14 AM
    Threads

We need more Rancid, Nofx, Less than jake(SKA!), operation ivy, minor threat, Old greenday and old AFI

on another side note can i say the mighty bosstones rule!

none of this we steal our mums make up stuff

(tho davey havok from Afi is allowed along as they dont make another December underground stlye album)
    lol yes afi can get away with it because they did it b4 it was the label of whinging little girl men. it was there thing.

i totally agree what is with this punk is awsome.... old green day was so good. ... old nofx god i must have listend to punk in drublic about 1000000 times.
    i would love to hear a new album that had a new feel but the music was still good
    Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
    nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i totally agree what is with this punk is awsome.... old green day was so good. ... old nofx god i must have listend to punk in drublic about 1000000 times.
    i would love to hear a new album that had a new feel but the music was still good
    punk in drublic as well as having THE most brilliant name for an album ever is without a doubt Nofx's mark on the world.

i think with bands like this making there mark

it knocked music up a level (even tho nofx have been using the same chord pattern for 20 odd years now lol)

but then when we entered this god forsaken new millennium (again with the exception's of a few albums) the music industry got a firm boot to the important male organs

but there still hope...

Passion Beyond Reason

Glasgow City Hardcore

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Check out Time Again, if you haven't already.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol yes afi can get away with it because they did it b4 it was the label of whinging little girl men. it was there thing.
    XD Emo girls just love them. LOLz *guilty of loving bishies though* Have you been to Quizilla? In ye olde days, I go to Quizilla for good stories, now I see nothing but "HP" and "Emo boys pics" that are under "quiz"/"story", but are neither!!! XD

@someone who mentioned Lost Prophet

What album is Shinobi from?

Phantom Thief Dark Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark is infamous around these parts Kaitou Dark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2006 12:16 AM
    In the middle of freakin nowhere...seriously
    Threads

I love the new music. But you can never get enough of the classics either. I do believe that "punk" or watever will become the new era of music but as long as there are people out there who enjoy the classics then it will continue to live on forever.
    http://s1.bitefight.org/*************58159
    http://z10.************.com/MidnightSanctuary/
    Please go to and check out my site. I just made it so I dont know if you will like it.

(\_/)
    (o.O)
    (> <) This is bunny.Copy Bunny in to your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
    Owner:Luxa II

Closed Thread

Thread Information