AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Code Lyoko

Member Inuyasha the hedge has a spectacular aura about Inuyasha the hedge has a spectacular aura about Inuyasha the hedge's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2007 06:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Code Lyoko

I dont know if many of you have heard of this anime. It is a French anime. It is really good. I love it a lot.

Behold the awsome sig made by DeMoN EyE
    *~My Family~*
    Sister~ kasumi the flower ninja

Still looking for family members

Mahal Kita Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2007 05:51 PM
    Threads

It also shows In America
    NeeChan!
    ^^
    It's ok But they keep showing the same Episodes!!
    <.<
    ~ Beautiful set by Sinny ~
    [Neki's Facebook]
    I'm back <3

Member Inuyasha the hedge has a spectacular aura about Inuyasha the hedge has a spectacular aura about Inuyasha the hedge's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I cant wait for season 4. I got some insiders on the new outfits that they wear in Lyoko. They look cool.

BTW I am from america

*~My Family~*

Mahal Kita Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

xD oh!
    Yeah But the thing I don't like about it is that their Changing the Voice Actors
    O.O
    [Neki's Facebook]
    I'm back <3

Fan of Metal fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2007 01:59 AM
    Threads

Isnt Code Lyoko the show where that evil guy attacks like their school and they have to go into a virtual world and some wierd girl goes into towers or whatever and stops him? Its on nick i think.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

They are not changing Voice Actors. Jeremie sounds different because Shannon Mann was expermenting with his voice. She also plays Aelita.

*~My Family~*

Member Dark Snow is on a distinguished road Dark Snow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2006 09:17 AM
    Threads

i love the show it was the first anime that i saw when i got into my house and the tv set up i love it a lot odd is my fav ^^ and i did not know that it was a french anime ^0^ sweet !
    made by me. =3

things that i love: I love my pet bat Hoshiyomi
    my other 10 pets, my family and
    my books.

fave colors: i really dont have one

fave things to do: i love to play the cello and skatboard, i like to sufe and come here

Gil
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well It sounds like it.
    O.O
    And they Sound Nerdish then Ever.
    lol j/k
    But to me they sound completey Different.
    [Neki's Facebook]
    I'm back <3

Fan of Metal fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If the show im talking about is right the really preppyish girl whos dads the principal sounds like a boy

Gil
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah her name is Sissy.
    She wears a pink shirt and long black hair.
    And her real name is Sam-Something I don't know how to
    Spell it xD
    [Neki's Facebook]
    I'm back <3

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah she has a boyish raspy voice. I really hate the kid with the long blond hairs voice so high pitched.

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

I guess it's pretty good..

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by fullmetalx89
    Isnt Code Lyoko the show where that evil guy attacks like their school and they have to go into a virtual world and some wierd girl goes into towers or whatever and stops him? Its on nick i think.
    that's the show. It is on Cartoon Network. And are you talking about Jeremie or Odd with the blond hair high pitched voice?

Quote Originally Posted by kasumi the flower ninja
    Yeah her name is Sissy.
    She wears a pink shirt and long black hair.
    And her real name is Sam-Something I don't know how to
    Spell it xD
    No her real name is Elizabeth

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Snow
    i love the show it was the first anime that i saw when i got into my house and the tv set up i love it a lot odd is my fav ^^ and i did not know that it was a french anime ^0^ sweet !
    my friend told me it was french

Quote Originally Posted by fullmetalx89
    If the show im talking about is right the really preppyish girl whos dads the principal sounds like a boy
    You mean Sissi's dad Mr.Delmas?

*~My Family~*

Gil
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh XD I don't know I haven't Watched in it in a While
    Cause EveryTime I come home from School It's over
    O.O
    [Neki's Facebook]
    I'm back <3

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

In America it comes on at 4:30 Pacific time.

*~My Family~*

Gil
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well it Comes at...
    3:30 p.m
    in L.a
    [Neki's Facebook]
    I'm back <3

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

When do you get home?

*~My Family~*

Gil
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

About 3:45
    [Neki's Facebook]
    I'm back <3

Procrastinator Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 01:04 AM
    Threads

I watch it. I'm interested since it's an anime from a different country, so it makes it interesting. So you could say I like it.
    Check out my DA:
    http://snickeringdoodles.deviantart.com/

And my Photobucket:
    http://s54.photobucket.com/home/TokyoMiko/index

And my Gaia username is Fetal Fetish.

See you guys around~

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My friend makes up crazy stories about it and he loves it too. He calls them Code: Lyoko un-cut. A long story I will tell later.

*~My Family~*

The Final Uchiha Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2013 09:40 PM
    Threads

I seen it before, i thought it was REALLY bad, but i love the theme song, CODE LYOKO STRONGER AFTER ALL! theyve all got giant heads aswell lmao

Senior Member sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 12:56 AM
    Threads

i love code lyoko it is so alsome

Member Moonstar24 has a spectacular aura about Moonstar24 has a spectacular aura about Moonstar24's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2006 07:38 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DistantMoonstar

I watch it all the time its hella cool. I live in america. I basicly watch it everyday.
    Every story has a ending , but in life every ending is just a new beginning...

Senior Member sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123 has a reputation beyond repute sasukelover123's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2008 12:56 AM
    Threads

yea i do to

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I like watch it all the time. I think you can find it on You Tube for people who want to watch it or missed any eppisodes.

*~My Family~*

Closed Thread

Thread Information