AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: My Chemical Romance

helianthus Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Venus Crystal Henshin Pen Venus Star Wand Top Artemis
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2020 09:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ahaha..ha.

MCR, not that great. Infact, not even good. I didn't even bother to listen to their new CD, The Black Parade I figured it would sound just as distasteful as all the "mainstream" music nowadays.

I encourage you all to NEVER go to one of their concerts or see them live.

1.) They are extremely rude.
    2.) They sound like a word I can never say on this forum.
    3.) The plain fact they have no talent.
    4.) Fanbase will kick the crap out of you if you're "in the way".

I've decided to just ignore music I don't find appealing.
    Last edited by Fuu Kasumi; 11-21-2006 at 08:05 PM.

x

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eliana Levanos
    Ahaha..ha.

MCR, not that great. Infact, not even good. I didn't even bother to listen to their new CD, The Black Parade I figured it would sound just as distasteful as all the "mainstream" music nowadays.

1.) They are extremely rude.
    2.) They sound like a word I can never say on this forum.
    3.) The plain fact they have no talent.
    4.) Fanbase will kick the crap out of you if you're "in the way".

I've decided to just ignore music I don't find appealing.
    Well when you have girls tagging along at Warped Tour, sometimes you have to suck it up if they like such a band. We watched from the pavillion on the hill here where they have it. It was awful.

Some kid started whining at us because he couldn't see them from behind us. And this was in 05, mind you. Now, there was plenty of clear space to the left and the right of us, and the steps that lead down to the ground where they were playing were also open. But alas, we moved anyway, and decided to make our way in to the crowd, once we saw that there might actually end up being some sort of mosh pit.

What we found once we got down in the crowd to the front was a bunch of 14 year olds standing around, and jumping in place, complaining and looking upset if anyone ever bumped in to them. I thought to myself "They just need motivation, and to see someone else do it right! >=D"

Man was I wrong. I ended up knocking around a bunch of kids that never braced themselves when they saw me coming, and LET themselves be tossed around like rag dolls.

I guess that is what you get... Bad band... worse fans.

helianthus Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Venus Crystal Henshin Pen Venus Star Wand Top Artemis
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2020 09:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

In 05 my brother got tickets to 97x Next Big Thing, we were waiting for the band to play. I got on my brother's shoulders to get a better view for the heck of it, and I got hit in the head with a rock.
    Someone threw a rock at my head because I was in the way of a band that wasn't even on stage yet.

Yes indeed: Bad band = Worse Fans.

~What we found once we got down in the crowd to the front was a bunch of 14 year olds standing around, and jumping in place, complaining and looking upset if anyone ever bumped in to them. I thought to myself "They just need motivation, and to see someone else do it right! >=D"

^ That made me giggle.

x

Cookie-brained Fox kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 05:54 AM
    Threads

The Smashing Pumpkins' Mellon Collie album was also an influence (and I can defiently see some similarities.).
    When I saw the Helena MV, I thought the lead guy looked(and performed) like the lead of Smashing Pumpkins.

I guess that is what you get... Bad band... worse fans.
    One word: SISSY

(PM option is off. I refuse to hear people whine.)

Cry emo CRY!!!! Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2007 07:31 PM
    Threads

Oh so so so true i seen them once ageeees ago in a supporting slot for there second album and all the crowd did was stare. (and throw the normal Scottish insults bad bands receive when they play here which i would list but would prob get banned =/)

That was the longest 5/6 song set list of my life. but still the highlight of any MCR gig is the EXTREMELY high chance they will get bottled on stage =]. as there are a few good video on the net.

P.s and i would just like to say i Hate you all for being able to go to the warped tour =[
    as over in Scotland all we have is the reading and leads or download both of which are in england which to be honest i hate going to.

Passion Beyond Reason

Glasgow City Hardcore

Senior Member Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2008 05:15 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Slumber
    Well, it's wasn't the only inspiration (also says wiki). The Smashing Pumpkins' Mellon Collie album was also an influence (and I can defiently see some similarities.).
    I never thought the Smashing Pumkins were that good either...It's all falling into place

Senior Member Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2007 11:22 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Wings
    I never thought the Smashing Pumkins were that good either...It's all falling into place
    Well, looks like we've made some progress then.

Senior Member Neko Kira is infamous around these parts Neko Kira is infamous around these parts Neko Kira's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2007 10:00 PM
    my dark little cave of a room with all the blinds pulled down.
    Threads

GAH stop insulting mcr. you are bieng very stereotypical. mcr is NOT emotive, and they do not focus thier songs on death. and even if they did, SO WHAT.
    ^.^ Neko Kira ^.^

Senior Member Neko Kira is infamous around these parts Neko Kira is infamous around these parts Neko Kira's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2007 10:00 PM
    my dark little cave of a room with all the blinds pulled down.
    Threads

music taste is an OPINOIN!!!! an OPINOIN!!! get over it. There is NO point in arguing about it.

(by the way, mcr kicks ***)
    i love them
    ^.^ Neko Kira ^.^

Cookie-brained Fox kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

music taste is an OPINOIN!!!! an OPINOIN!!! get over it. There is NO point in arguing about it.

i love them
    True, an opinion ^^ All opinions are accepted here. However, you could prove your point without double posting or going slightly rabid XD The use of coherent English is also more acceptable, as seen in the posts before yours.
    Last edited by kyubichan; 11-25-2006 at 04:19 PM.

Senior Member Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2008 05:15 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Neko Kira

i love them
    It may be opinion. But it doesnt change that the members lack talent and composing ability. Which can indeed be a fact.

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

*Scowls and hits head against keyboard* Why... oh why... did I ever used to like them >___<?! Yes, I'll admit that I used to like MCR, Simple Plan, AND Good Charlotte... I know... I was a mess. I've learned to like better music XD!
    MCR isn't the worst, though. I've heard worst, I don't like them that much anymore. They're not terrible... but they've got a hell of a long way to go. Let's just say I won't buy their albums anymore. Quite frankly, music has just gone down-hill lately -_-. And I'm not afraid to say P!ATD is over-rated, because they are. I've barely heard FOB, but all I know... is that I hate the fan girls.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I used to like Simple Plan and Good Charlotte. I liked "I'm Just a Kid", coz it was cute, but that song where the lead guy was on top of a bridge and singing... was so emo. XD And Good Charlotte, their first single was funny (sorry, I can't remember the titles)... but the make up made me say "OMG! Is that a man?"

Senior Member BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2013 05:02 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ask me for it Steam ID: askmeforit

I can't stand My Chemical Romance. Out of all of the "mainstream emo scene" bands rising to prominence in the 2000s, they used to be among the worst of the worst (second only to Hawthorne Heights). But... their new CD, The Black Parade, is alright, actually.

I don't have the CD, and I didn't listen to it extensively - I gave it a few quick run-throughs at the mall a few days ago, so I don't have a really definitive opinion on it. But... it is a lot more bearable to listen to than their older stuff (I had to change the channel when any of their music videos came on). It really is like a completely different band.

Gerard Way has developed a voice, putting the kibosh on his harsh, screaming whine. Either the instrumentation or the composition has improved a lot. For an album telling the story of someone who's dying of a heart complication, it's not really that gloomy or depressing. Some of it (Dead!) is on the upbeat side - and for a song called Dead!, that's an achievement.

The album gets compared to Queen a lot, it seems. I haven't heard too much Queen, but I felt some of that influence, especially in "The End." Unfortunately, a few songs are still too evocative of their former sound. I recall the last song on the album (which is planned to be the second single) got on my nerve after 30 seconds.

For that reason - and the fact that the CD isn't really that good - I wouldn't run out and buy the album. But if you live near an FYE, Hot Topic, Barnes and Noble, or some other store that lets you listen to full albums or album previews (or maybe they have song samples on Amazon.com), take some time to give it a preview...
    Quote Originally Posted by kyubichan View Post
    Maybe they're "re-inventing" their music. LOLz
    ...because this is exactly what they did. Listen to the first two songs of The Black Parade, and compare that to the three singles off of MCR's last album. Like I said... it's really like an entirely different band.

In other words... if you hate My Chemical Romance, there's a good chance that you won't hate The Black Parade, even if you don't like it.
    Last edited by BoldMushroom; 12-04-2006 at 11:03 AM.
    Get some exercise this summer and raise money to fight disease. Find a free charity walk in your area:
    AIDS Walk | Walk to Defeat ALS | Walk MS | Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
    Light The Night for Leukemia & Lymphona | Great Strides for Cystic Fibrosis

Bow-chica-bow-wow! Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 11:39 AM
    Threads

Myself and 2 friends found out they are coming in April, tickets are going on sale on Friday. We have the day off, so we'll be buying them before they start selling out in 2 days like they did last time.

Yes. We are excited.

Cry emo CRY!!!! Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2007 07:31 PM
    Threads

Myself and 2 friends found out they are coming in April, tickets are going on sale on Friday. We have the day off, so we'll be buying them before they start selling out in 2 days like they did last time.
    i pity you so so so much =[

they sell out so fast because ever 12 year old in the country wants to cry at there gigs

Passion Beyond Reason

Glasgow City Hardcore

Junior Member Fightstar_Theory is a jewel in the rough Fightstar_Theory is a jewel in the rough Fightstar_Theory is a jewel in the rough Fightstar_Theory is a jewel in the rough Fightstar_Theory's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2006 04:43 AM
    Threads

I have been to see them live, and they were **** live lolz i like them and their music and their stance in politics, you could agree or disagree i really could not give two shits. They hardly dishonour Queen because they never covered their songs and that way should be kept but just because their music songs somewhat epic with the guitar style, dont immediatly assume, i think that the way gerrard sings is actually more like Queen then their music, once again, agree or disagree i reli could not care.
    Cos' east is the way i go....
    ....But no body seems to notice.....
    ....how i feel.....

Bow-chica-bow-wow! Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily has a reputation beyond repute Floating Lily's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 11:39 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Soul fly View Post
    i pity you so so so much =[

they sell out so fast because ever 12 year old in the country wants to cry at there gigs
    :[

*me gets the razor and cries big emotional tears over the neg rep*
    Nah, I don't care, I've loved my Chemical Romance for a long time, I listen to pretty much all music except dance. They're just a band you love or hate.

Uh 12 year olds lying about how they "get" the band, I'll be enjoying that.

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You do know there's already a topic for this band, right?
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Junior Member DarkDragonj921 is on a distinguished road DarkDragonj921's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2006 07:38 PM
    Threads

i like theese guys, but they're actually not any good in concert.... dude can't sing, lol. but they do have good songs
    -Jeff/Keon
    Semper Fi

I'm an urban ninja yo

♥half ADD♥ m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short is a splendid one to behold m*short's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2007 02:08 AM
    Threads

Wink

^-^ totally love MCR! majorly cool group.
    PenGuiNs RuLe!
    We live,
    We love,
    We 4-give and never give up,
    Cuz the days we are given are gifts from above,
    And 2day we remember to live and to love.

Closed Thread

Thread Information