AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My Chemical Romance

bachiatari akanbe ~Oukoku Inmetsu has much to be proud of ~Oukoku Inmetsu has much to be proud of ~Oukoku Inmetsu has much to be proud of ~Oukoku Inmetsu has much to be proud of ~Oukoku Inmetsu has much to be proud of ~Oukoku Inmetsu has much to be proud of ~Oukoku Inmetsu has much to be proud of ~Oukoku Inmetsu has much to be proud of ~Oukoku Inmetsu has much to be proud of ~Oukoku Inmetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2006 08:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default --The Black Parade--

>3 So the boys have put out their new art and i have to say, i'm impressed. Not only did they change the way they sound but in fact the vocals and music composition sounds so much better than before! I mean they were at large with the beautiful music they put out in Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge, and the chilling sound of their first album, this now a softer touch. Unlike most bands, their music seems to change with each single they put out and after watching the 2$ Bill performance i have to say i'm very impressed with their increase in talent on live performances. They sounded so much better than when i went to see them live a year ago and just reading the new lyrics makes me ever so impacted personally. Everytime they play the video for The Black Parade i can't help but feel chill bumps running all over my body under the new release. Needless to say i cannot wait for October 24th and i was wondering what all of you think of the new My Chemical Romance.
    ~Made By Marudashi
    "kiesaru kono sekai de anata to aishi tsuzukeru

tamerai mo mayoi mo iranai
    tsuite oide..."
    Gackt: Illness Illusion

(Translation:In this world that melts away, I'll continue to love you

Faltering and lost and unneeded
    Come here with me...)

Senior Member Neko Kira is infamous around these parts Neko Kira is infamous around these parts Neko Kira's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2007 10:00 PM
    my dark little cave of a room with all the blinds pulled down.
    Threads

HAHAHA iv waited and waited and october 24 is tomorrow!!!! HAHAHAHA (i wounder if any websites will have the album to download so soon...)
    HAHAHAHA ....
    ^.^ Neko Kira ^.^

bachiatari akanbe ~Oukoku Inmetsu has much to be proud of ~Oukoku Inmetsu has much to be proud of ~Oukoku Inmetsu has much to be proud of ~Oukoku Inmetsu has much to be proud of ~Oukoku Inmetsu has much to be proud of ~Oukoku Inmetsu has much to be proud of ~Oukoku Inmetsu has much to be proud of ~Oukoku Inmetsu has much to be proud of ~Oukoku Inmetsu has much to be proud of ~Oukoku Inmetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

<.< Guess what today is..?!!!?!?!?!?
    ~Made By Marudashi

tsuite oide..."

Come here with me...)

Senior Member Neko Kira is infamous around these parts Neko Kira is infamous around these parts Neko Kira's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hahaha! god im insane...
    ^.^ Neko Kira ^.^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

>3 I have it yes! To be honest i was quite suprised. It's not what i suspected at all. Yet another reason i love them.
    ~Made By Marudashi

tsuite oide..."

Come here with me...)

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

Well, i'm getting it, although for me the songs are easiest to get on an Earlier version of BearShare, all free and no charge.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMoonPrince
    Well, i'm getting it, although for me the songs are easiest to get on an Earlier version of BearShare, all free and no charge.
    Yeah, we don't have a FYE around here so i had to go to this rip off of Walmart called Magic Mart (they sell un editted CDs though.. ^.^) It wasn't stocked so i pretty much had to ask for it. It's a great CD, and seeing as how i'm such a fan i bought it without using Itunes or Limewire. *Shrug.* I have everything they've released all together and that's how i like it.
    ~Made By Marudashi

tsuite oide..."

Come here with me...)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I havnt got the album... yet... but i just downloaded the song Welcome to the Black Parade yesterday, its pretty good!!! But i dont get how i tuenes had the album like three weeks before it even came out... ahg that just makes me mad for some unexplainable reason.
    ^.^ Neko Kira ^.^

Member yaoi-lover-miyu is a jewel in the rough yaoi-lover-miyu is a jewel in the rough yaoi-lover-miyu is a jewel in the rough yaoi-lover-miyu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2006 02:04 PM
    Threads

They're music has shown alot of improvement, which is a really big deal because not a lot of bands change their music and their looks like they did. Look at Gerard, he changed his hair cause of this whole.... standered thing. Or whatever. Anyway, either way, it doesn't even matter now, cause he wont have his hair black anymore!! -tear

Senior Member Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix has a reputation beyond repute Genghis Beatrix's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Tiger Saturn Silence Glaive Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2013 07:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: generallylame

It's good! Too bad it debuted 2nd... behind Hannah Montana!
    There is no absolute right and wrong. People judge as right what they personally consider pleasant, and judge as wrong what they personally consider unpleasant. Convincing others of what is right cannot be equated with teaching the Truth. It is just teaching others to agree with you. It is not about putting an end to error, but putting an end to opinions contrary to your own perceptions.
    ~Lao Tzu

BlingedOutGeisha。 Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~ has a reputation beyond repute Mugen's Girl ~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2007 12:09 AM
    Threads

Hannah Montana? XD
    Yeah, thier new album is doing great. I've learned how to play 2 of thier songs on the gee-tar!
    (Why did -what's his name- go blond?! He looked better be-4.)
    XOX
    ::AOL AIM - BeBe X Famous::
    muah.

The Love in Your Eyes Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle has a reputation beyond repute Astalle's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2008 04:07 AM
    Threads

"Welcome to the Black Parade" is a great song. Like previously posted, they do an excellent job blending both vocals and music. From the beginning, a soft solo, to the end, A spectacular blending of their voices and music. Congratulations to My Chemical Romance on making this song ^_^

Senior Member timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2007 02:06 PM
    Somewhere in Florida, but it feels more like the center of the sun ::sooo hot here:: 0.0
    Threads

Well... me and my friend Vanessa have this game we play when watching music videos (since we are FUSE maniacs and watch TONS of music videos) that goes something like this:

spot the minority in the sea of white people (in "concert" music videos)

It's quite entertaining, I suggest you play. She's black and I'm cuban so we have a lot of fun with this game lol. The way it applies to this thread is the fact that the first time we saw the Black Parade music video we were like...where are all the black people?! lol
    "Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."
    -William Shakespear

I drew this ^.^

Member Kori Ice is infamous around these parts Kori Ice is infamous around these parts Kori Ice is infamous around these parts Kori Ice is infamous around these parts Kori Ice is infamous around these parts Kori Ice is infamous around these parts Kori Ice is infamous around these parts Kori Ice is infamous around these parts Kori Ice is infamous around these parts Kori Ice is infamous around these parts Kori Ice is infamous around these parts Kori Ice's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2006 04:26 PM
    Threads

Default My Chemical Romance

MCR is a awesomeness band!!! The Black Parade album is really god too.
    I lovingly adopted Sora Cloud Vincent

And these guys.

Junior Member Fightstar_Theory is a jewel in the rough Fightstar_Theory is a jewel in the rough Fightstar_Theory is a jewel in the rough Fightstar_Theory is a jewel in the rough Fightstar_Theory's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2006 04:43 AM
    Threads

I love them.
    Cos' east is the way i go....
    ....But no body seems to notice.....
    ....how i feel.....

Junior Member Fightstar_Theory is a jewel in the rough Fightstar_Theory is a jewel in the rough Fightstar_Theory is a jewel in the rough Fightstar_Theory is a jewel in the rough Fightstar_Theory's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2006 04:43 AM
    Threads

One of the if not thee! greatest band EVER!

That's my opinion for what it's worth
    Cos' east is the way i go....
    ....But no body seems to notice.....
    ....how i feel.....

Fan of Metal fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89 has a brilliant future fullmetalx89's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2007 01:59 AM
    Threads

Their good but their not the best band ever.
    Last edited by fullmetalx89; 11-21-2006 at 11:45 AM.

Mahal Kita Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2007 05:51 PM
    Threads

Omg!!
    I love the song "Welcome to the Black Parade"
    My Chemical Romance RockS!
    And I'm Not ok Is so Awesome!!
    I just love My Chemical RomancE!!!!!
    =~.^=
    ~ Beautiful set by Sinny ~
    [Neki's Facebook]
    I'm back <3

DarkDemonic dEmn is infamous around these parts dEmn is infamous around these parts dEmn is infamous around these parts dEmn is infamous around these parts dEmn is infamous around these parts dEmn is infamous around these parts dEmn is infamous around these parts dEmn is infamous around these parts dEmn is infamous around these parts dEmn is infamous around these parts dEmn is infamous around these parts dEmn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-19-2008 05:55 PM
    Threads

ME too I love the song "Welcome to the Black Parade".

We'll Carry On!

Awesome SET made by Karuto ~

You expose yourself in great dangers..
    by going with bad companions..

FAN:

Senior Member Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings has a reputation beyond repute Scarlet Wings's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2008 05:15 PM
    Threads

I hate them. Completely fake.

Senior Member Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth has a reputation beyond repute Ryth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2011 03:57 PM
    Threads

Image-obsessed emo fad band writing songs on ideas above their station. Whoopee.

Cookie-brained Fox kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 05:54 AM
    Threads

Hmm. I must say, I like MCR's music more than the other emo bands out there (*gags @ Simple Plan*). Unfortunately, they have recently become obsessed on image rather than music. Unless you listen to their first two albums and honestly say that you like their kind of music back then, then I must say: "YOU ARE AN EMO POSER" because you're only jumping in the 'the world sux' bandwagon. The world DOES NOT suck.

(PM option is off. I refuse to hear people whine.)

Member Sensei is on a distinguished road Sensei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2006 04:23 PM
    Threads

My Chemical Romance is one of my favorite bands.
    "Welcome to the black parade" is one of their best songs yet, but "The ghost of you" and "Helena" come very close.
    Though My Chemical Romance is an awesome band, Three Days Grace is one of the best bands ever, in my opinion.

*pathetic sig done by me*

Cry emo CRY!!!! Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2007 07:31 PM
    Threads

dear god My Chemical Romance are without a doubt one of the Worst bands in the world as they try to act all serious by a pitiful attempt at writing songs by naming one of the titles cancer and basing there new album on illness and death.

When did music honestly get so bad =[

Passion Beyond Reason

Glasgow City Hardcore

Member Kori Ice is infamous around these parts Kori Ice is infamous around these parts Kori Ice is infamous around these parts Kori Ice is infamous around these parts Kori Ice is infamous around these parts Kori Ice is infamous around these parts Kori Ice is infamous around these parts Kori Ice is infamous around these parts Kori Ice is infamous around these parts Kori Ice is infamous around these parts Kori Ice is infamous around these parts Kori Ice's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2006 04:26 PM
    Threads

Okay. My Chemical Romance is ecually a band that is focasing on life. They are trying to fix emo's, so they say.

And the word "emo" does not mean sucidel. It simply is a short form for emotional.
    I lovingly adopted Sora Cloud Vincent

And these guys.

Closed Thread

Thread Information