AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread: Official Favorite/Least Favorite Naruto Character

Member Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz has a brilliant future Razzmatazz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2010 02:09 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Hm, my favourite character from Naruto is Sakura. Personally, I think she is awesome.

My other favourites are Sasori, Tenten, Kisame, and Hidan.

I really don't have a least favourite. But, if I had to, I would choose Sasuke.

Junior Member Twilight91 is a splendid one to behold Twilight91 is a splendid one to behold Twilight91 is a splendid one to behold Twilight91 is a splendid one to behold Twilight91 is a splendid one to behold Twilight91 is a splendid one to behold Twilight91 is a splendid one to behold Twilight91's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2010 04:45 AM
    Threads

my Favourite charecter will be Uchiha Itachi, his truth shocked me i admit it, it was right when he said and i quote "appearances don't give anything" and i like naruto and gaara <D

the MOST HATED charecter to me are madara and orochimaru oh and Danzo i wish i can kiil him !!!!! but who cares he's already dead <D
    " You and I are unique brothers, even if it's only as an abstacle for you to overcome, I'm always going to be there for you, even if you do hate me, That's What Big Brothers Are For.... " ~Itachi Uchiha~

Kimberly makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba has a reputation beyond repute makkuro kiba's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 04:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Favorite | Sai - He's really intriguing to me, I haven't fully figured out why though. He has my favorite style jutsu of anyone on the whole series, and I absolutely adore his paintings. He's way better than Sasuke in my opinion. I also love the concept of his past. I think he looks cool too.
    Kiba - I've always liked him. Mainly because I'm a huge dog person, I like his wild personality too. I like his jutsu as well, especially the Double-Headed Wolf and Wolf Fang Over Fang. I think Akamaru is adorable. :]

Least Favorite | Danzo - I hate him, and he's a creepy old fart. Enough said.
    Last edited by makkuro kiba; 02-07-2010 at 06:14 PM.
    Click my Shadow Lugia~ You know you want to~

Senior Member TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2011 03:50 PM
    Threads

Favourites:
    Choji, his Partial expansion Jitsu is pretty cool combined with his high strength.
    Rock Lee, I like his style of martial arts.

Least Favourite:
    Negi, he is an arrogant prick, nuff said.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

^^Still working on list, not every anime I has seen has been added yet.

"Why should people trust me? They don't have any reason to, yet. Distrust is human nature. Distrust creates doubt and doubt causes people to miss judge the intention of others. But people can change, can't they?"

Junior Member goldendreamer has a reputation beyond repute goldendreamer has a reputation beyond repute goldendreamer has a reputation beyond repute goldendreamer has a reputation beyond repute goldendreamer has a reputation beyond repute goldendreamer has a reputation beyond repute goldendreamer has a reputation beyond repute goldendreamer has a reputation beyond repute goldendreamer has a reputation beyond repute goldendreamer has a reputation beyond repute goldendreamer has a reputation beyond repute goldendreamer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2010 04:42 PM
    Threads

Favortie:Naruto Uzumaki
    Least:Ino

SABER-lover -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.- has a reputation beyond repute -P.N.-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 12:58 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    Favorite character: Rock Lee

Lee just has the sort of inspirational, up-beat attitude which seems to be lacked by many people now-a-days. He picks his goals and sticks to them no matter what. Adn if he fails, he works even harder to make up for that.
    I also like his all taijutsu fighting style, both because he is the only character with that quality in the show, as well as the fact that it is the most realistic fighting style in the show.
    Despite his friendly nature, he also has the ability to lay down a beating, but nows how to use restraint.

Least favorite character: Sasuke

Granted, he has played an important role, and I believe that being disliked by fans was probably intended. He is very narrow-minded, and only focuses on one goal. Outside of that goal, he lacks the ability to see what is ahead of him, and think about the events to unravel after achieving his goal. He had the love of everyone, only to reject them and act as though no one understood him. Granted, though Naruto had not experience the pain of loss on a level such as that of Sasuke, it is still unreasonable. Perhaps why I hate him so much is that he has to grow up and come out of the angsty teenage phase I hate in people around my age.
    I totally Agree with ya. Lee is my fav!!!! Love him so much

during the fight between him and Garra durign the Chunnin exam the final stand is priceless...

Well I think the people making the anime is making Sasuke as an *** on purpose...
    Currently on Chapter 11 FFXIII oh.. and FAT PRINCESS is a fun game haha.
    "Hoa đẹp l hoa c gai, gi đẹp l gi ph thai nhiều lần."

My fav:
    GTO.
    Clannad (and after story of course).
    Toradora.
    Hajime no Ippo

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i ahvnt watched much of it so this post will probably get edited later but....
    favourites:
    1. Iruka -its always the guy with the scar
    2. Rock Lee- eyebrows of death!!!
    3. Kiba- love the animal thing

least favourites:

1. sasuke- arrogance is my number 1 pet hate
    2. that guy who beat hinata with the weird eyes- what a #%4!

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 06:40 PM
    Threads

favorites? well duh naruto's one of my favorite's. sasuke's another favorite too. go figure.

neji's also a favorite. same with kakashi...

reasons? well naruto's the protagonist. he's also just uplifting. sasuke because he's sasuke. i'm not sure why i like him so much. neji because of byakugan. it's just a really cool ability and it's very impressive. and kakashi's down right cool. he's the one to keep calm and have things under control...

least favorite? i don't know. i forgot about this one. i think ino. she's just... eh. what's her exact purpose again? i just never got why ino was there. she was annoying, too.
    Last edited by poshyterra; 02-27-2010 at 07:33 PM.

"Thinking of you, where ever you are..."
    Sig by me

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

Favorite:
    Hidan-Blood lusting,psycho need I say more?

Least favorite:
    Hinata-can't fight,to emotional,brings romance to the yard.

Member aristyopramana has much to be proud of aristyopramana has much to be proud of aristyopramana has much to be proud of aristyopramana has much to be proud of aristyopramana has much to be proud of aristyopramana has much to be proud of aristyopramana has much to be proud of aristyopramana has much to be proud of aristyopramana has much to be proud of aristyopramana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2012 01:40 AM
    Threads

favorite:

Orihime Inoue in bleach....very sweet girl^^

Senior Member Alcmaeonid has a reputation beyond repute Alcmaeonid has a reputation beyond repute Alcmaeonid has a reputation beyond repute Alcmaeonid has a reputation beyond repute Alcmaeonid has a reputation beyond repute Alcmaeonid has a reputation beyond repute Alcmaeonid has a reputation beyond repute Alcmaeonid has a reputation beyond repute Alcmaeonid has a reputation beyond repute Alcmaeonid has a reputation beyond repute Alcmaeonid has a reputation beyond repute Alcmaeonid's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2010 02:50 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by aristyopramana View Post
    favorite:

Orihime Inoue in bleach....very sweet girl^^
    Did you even read the thread title?

On-topic: Favorites: A tie between Orochimaru and Sasori.
    Last edited by Alcmaeonid; 02-28-2010 at 03:12 PM.

NtS's Carebear Minion Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2010 02:32 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OMG_ITS_GEETZ

Fav Character: Kisame Hoshigaki....Why? Sharky-ish apppearance....insanely powerful and his personality matches mine at times...even though the way he died was SO bleh...and his sword,Samehada,abandoned him....AND he outlasted most of the other Akatsuki members.....

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Shameful PMs : 281

Junior Member Russian Medved' has much to be proud of Russian Medved' has much to be proud of Russian Medved' has much to be proud of Russian Medved' has much to be proud of Russian Medved' has much to be proud of Russian Medved' has much to be proud of Russian Medved' has much to be proud of Russian Medved' has much to be proud of Russian Medved' has much to be proud of Russian Medved''s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2010 10:50 PM
    Threads

My favorite was Danzou. Sneaky type. But Evil Cheater Sasuke killed him >_< Why?!
    Now only interesting man is Madara.
    Last edited by Russian Medved'; 04-09-2010 at 10:54 PM.

Member Ciel has a reputation beyond repute Ciel has a reputation beyond repute Ciel has a reputation beyond repute Ciel has a reputation beyond repute Ciel has a reputation beyond repute Ciel has a reputation beyond repute Ciel has a reputation beyond repute Ciel has a reputation beyond repute Ciel has a reputation beyond repute Ciel has a reputation beyond repute Ciel has a reputation beyond repute Ciel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2010 10:53 AM
    Threads

I think my favourite character is Shikamaru. He's laid back and epically cool >8D
    Though I love Kakashi ! >__0

I hate Sakura. She's so freakin' retarded in everything she does. At the start of Shippuuden I got excited; yeah she's better.. but she still sucks in comparison!
    Ah well.

I try to tell myself I hate Sasuke, but it never works ;__;

☆ Ciel Phantomhive ☆

You're out of your vector. Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Manekineko Grand Piano Toast
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2014 04:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmm...SO HARD TO CHOOSE! One of my favourite characters is Lady Tsunade because her reactions to a lot of stuff are funny. n_0 Spacing out,
    ~DB

Junior Member sakutonaru is on a distinguished road sakutonaru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2010 10:52 PM
    Threads

My favorite characters:
    Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Kakashi, Yamato, Neji, Tenten, Shikamaru, Temari, Haku, Gaara, Kiba, Shino, Kurenai, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Shizune, Genma, Matsuri, Iruka, Anko, Deidara, Tobi (Obito), Hidan, Konan, Pein, Konohamaru, Moegi, Minato, Kushina, Hanabi, Izumo, Kotetsu, Akamaru, Pakkun, Karin, Guren, Zabuza, Ino, and many more!!!

My least favorite characters:
    Sasuke, Hinata, Danzou, Madara, Dan, The Uchiha clan (except Itachi), Orochimaru, Gai, Lee, and Chouji.

Junior Member white demon is on a distinguished road white demon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2010 10:38 PM
    Threads

kabuto by far
    He is really smart and contr.olling, not to mention he is gatten stromgger due to orochimaru's remains. Also I think that he always did what was best for him, going as far as to disobey orochimaru at times.

Member LovePanda is a splendid one to behold LovePanda is a splendid one to behold LovePanda is a splendid one to behold LovePanda is a splendid one to behold LovePanda is a splendid one to behold LovePanda is a splendid one to behold LovePanda is a splendid one to behold LovePanda's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 01:54 PM
    Threads

Favorite
    Itachi Uchiha - I hated him before shippuden. I thought he was just another emotionless yet hot bad guy. Then I found out the truth and got all sorry for him. Now i love him his characters so full of depth plus i can't lie he's pretty bad ***.

Least Favorite

Sasuke Uchiha - One i will never forgive him for what he says when him and Naruto fight.

"You don't understand my pain because you never had a family to begin with!"

And his nonstop obsession with revenge which in return only causes more pain ya'd thing he'd get it by now.

Wi
    thin illusions are real illusions.
    Within
    real illusions are illusions.
    Hidden in truth hides lies.
    Hidden in lies hides truth.
    This is the mist.

- Rokudo
    Mukuro -

Senior Member TerumiAkirA17 has a reputation beyond repute TerumiAkirA17 has a reputation beyond repute TerumiAkirA17 has a reputation beyond repute TerumiAkirA17 has a reputation beyond repute TerumiAkirA17 has a reputation beyond repute TerumiAkirA17 has a reputation beyond repute TerumiAkirA17 has a reputation beyond repute TerumiAkirA17 has a reputation beyond repute TerumiAkirA17 has a reputation beyond repute TerumiAkirA17 has a reputation beyond repute TerumiAkirA17 has a reputation beyond repute TerumiAkirA17's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2010 11:58 AM
    Threads

Favourite:
    Deidara-senpai...but...damn T.T right now is Suigetsu...but...damn!!Where is he?!!
    Least favourite:
    Sakura ofc.What do i need to say about her-.-?...and Sasuke....same reasons
    Last edited by TerumiAkirA17; 05-08-2010 at 03:17 PM.

Junior Member AnimanGaSuki is on a distinguished road AnimanGaSuki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2010 09:08 AM
    Threads

I hate sakura. She's selfish and tomboyish to the max. She thinks she can help with sasuke and such but all she does is fail. She's a boat load of fail.

Junior Member jocurileus is on a distinguished road jocurileus's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2010 03:24 PM
    Threads

My favorite is Naruto: Why? hmm i don't really know, I think because of his way of doing things, never gives up and almost everytime he succeeds(even though he is made with a low IQ :P ).

I hate Sakura, because she is selfish and ignores others around her which care about her, and Sasuke a selfish brat who only thinks of himself, doesnt give a damn for all those that try to help him(I think I have more reason, ones even reflected from reality, but i already wrote too much )

Junior Member Toko_Toko_Tokyo!-san? has a reputation beyond repute Toko_Toko_Tokyo!-san? has a reputation beyond repute Toko_Toko_Tokyo!-san? has a reputation beyond repute Toko_Toko_Tokyo!-san? has a reputation beyond repute Toko_Toko_Tokyo!-san? has a reputation beyond repute Toko_Toko_Tokyo!-san? has a reputation beyond repute Toko_Toko_Tokyo!-san? has a reputation beyond repute Toko_Toko_Tokyo!-san? has a reputation beyond repute Toko_Toko_Tokyo!-san? has a reputation beyond repute Toko_Toko_Tokyo!-san? has a reputation beyond repute Toko_Toko_Tokyo!-san? has a reputation beyond repute Toko_Toko_Tokyo!-san?'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2010 02:15 PM
    Threads

Favorite: Tied between Naruto and Shikamaru. You just can help loving Naruto and Shikamaru is awesome "the smartest ninja in all of Konoha" That's the coolest title to have, IMO

Least Favorite: Kiba, without Akamaru he's pretty much worthless.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-1969 07:00 PM
    Threads

I love Karin. I always appreciate a girl with a bit of craziness and kinkiness to them. (Plus after episode 161... was it 161... she kinda opened my eyes.)

Least favorite character? Sasuke. Just not a big fan of the "dark, sinister, Sephirothic" character types. I don't hate him 'cause I respect his skill, and I understand completely his reasons for being dark, sinister, and Sephirothic.

Junior Member NarutoNamikaze is on a distinguished road NarutoNamikaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 03:24 AM
    Threads

Favorite: Naruto By far the best anime character to ever live IMO

Least Favorite: My least favorite would have to be Zetsu

Senior Member Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87 has a reputation beyond repute Crazyjavi87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2011 02:28 AM
    Threads

Favourite:Zabuza.

Least Favourite:Pretty much almost everybody else. And by that I mean about 50-60% of the main cast, and pretty much everyone else who isn't the main cast

And Naruto isn't the best anime character to live.

the entire TTGL cast out-owns all of them. And Simon as a main character by sheer manliness.

~The King has come! To save us from the dark, who could have ever doubt? We have faith~
    set done by Daken

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread Information