AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread: Official Favorite/Least Favorite Naruto Character

Junior Member Haruka-chan will become famous soon enough Haruka-chan will become famous soon enough Haruka-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2009 01:08 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

FAVORITE is Sakura Haruno and Naruto Uzumaki.
    Least favorite is Ino.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Mihael_Keehl is a splendid one to behold Mihael_Keehl is a splendid one to behold Mihael_Keehl is a splendid one to behold Mihael_Keehl is a splendid one to behold Mihael_Keehl is a splendid one to behold Mihael_Keehl is a splendid one to behold Mihael_Keehl is a splendid one to behold Mihael_Keehl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2009 02:48 AM
    Threads

Ugh.. wow, i really cant beleive im posting on this. x-x

Favorite: Haku.
    He's stoic and all that. 'Swhat i like in a character. Plus i like masked crossdressin' ninjas. I mean, who wouldnt?

Least Favorite: Huh.. Probably Hinata.
    She's just.. annoying. >3>'
    If puns were sausages, this would be the wurst.

Junior Member Nara Clan Shadow is a jewel in the rough Nara Clan Shadow is a jewel in the rough Nara Clan Shadow is a jewel in the rough Nara Clan Shadow is a jewel in the rough Nara Clan Shadow's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2009 09:08 AM
    Threads

Favourites - Shikamaru,Gaara,Rock lee,Naruto,Haku,Hinata

Least - Kabuto

Member jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz has a reputation beyond repute jubpawz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2009 10:50 PM
    Threads

It's hard for me to pick a favorite...

But I have always loved Gaara.
    I personally think is one of the most well rounded characters despite being relatively second class compared to Naruto, Sasuke, etc. Everything he goes through and the things he stands for(in the Shippuden mind you) make this one of my favorites.

I also like Sasuke, even though many don't.
    To me, he still has that shred of good left in him and to me he makes the perfect Anti Hero. I find myself anxious to see what he does next and I absolutely can't wait for a fight between Sasuke and Naruto. Sasuke has messed up, but with his past, I'm sure I would stray from the path as well.

And of course, I like Naruto.
    What's not to love? He can be annoying at times, but he is loyal and friendly. He can make you laugh when you're sad and he doesn't let others get him down. Just an overall fantastic character.

Some I don't like...?

Hmmm...I can't really think of any. I hated Sakura throughout the entire frst part of Naruto because I was just sick of her fawning over Sasuke and not giving a crap about Naruto. But in the Shippuden she gets better. X3

I dislike Karin. A lot. She has great abilities, but heck! She is worse than Sakura when it comes to Sasuke. She has great talent, but she needs to concentrate on the task at hand rather than Sasuke. x.x

I love her hair though. XP

Perverted Kitty of Doom lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2013 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

my fav is shikamaru, i love him and his puppy XD but i love other ones aswell
    my least favorite would be sakura, i find her very annoying >.<
    you can't call me weird, cause im unique ^_^
    btw if youre going to admire me, please tell me who you are, gracias

siggy by teddy thankies ^^

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS
    * * * A R T ~ W O R K * * *
    My sweet sweet family is located in my blog
    if you want to be a part of our family, pm me

Member Disciple-of-Jashin is a splendid one to behold Disciple-of-Jashin is a splendid one to behold Disciple-of-Jashin is a splendid one to behold Disciple-of-Jashin is a splendid one to behold Disciple-of-Jashin is a splendid one to behold Disciple-of-Jashin is a splendid one to behold Disciple-of-Jashin is a splendid one to behold Disciple-of-Jashin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2010 01:48 PM
    Threads

Favorite
    1) Hidan - My favorite character, which based on my username shouldn't be too big a shock. I really enjoyed his fighting style and really think that he needed more episodes then he got. He was also funny.
    2) Orochimaru - Evil and classy, exactly what I want in an anime character.
    3) Hinata - I don't usually like the overly sweet characters, but she's just shy and cute about it and, ya waht can I say I'm a sap.

Most disliked
    1) Sakura - need I really say anything? She doesn't do ANYTHING before the time skip except cry and say "NARUTO!" "SASUKE!" and in general, even post time skip she is really, really, annoying and unlikable, possibley the worst character in anything, ever. /rant

Junior Member Anime99love is on a distinguished road Anime99love's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2009 08:47 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by negative_18 View Post
    LEAST FAVOURITE CHARACTERS= Sakura and sasuke!
    omg can they do anything more to get on my nerves? sasuke is a fool pushing it all away and then complaining he lost everything. BAKA!
    ans sakura is a fool for liking him and being so nice to sasuke and meaner to naruto and rock lee despite they actually care for her.

FAVOURIT CHARACTERS= naruto and hinata
    naruto is very likeable to me because of his never giving up attitude and despite being shunned by the village he still wants to become hokage meaning he will protect it. i like hinata because she is so shy and sweet and cute. also she likes naruto so yea.

i generally like all the rest of the characters except for sakura and sasuke
    Totally Agree Sasuke (the sauce) is a bad imitation of Itachi. He is pathetic. Sakura is silly for keep liking him.

Member xxshifterxx has a spectacular aura about xxshifterxx has a spectacular aura about xxshifterxx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 09:15 PM
    Threads

my favorite is uchiha madara A.K.A tobi my least favorite is haku.

Member XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX has a reputation beyond repute XDissidiaX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2012 12:57 AM
    Threads

Fave character has to be Neji I just think he's so cool and his jutsu is my favourite one and the fact he's really mature for his age.My least favourite is Sakura, never liked her because she still loves Sasuke after everything he's done.She's been too wrapped up in her feelings for Sasuke for a very long time that she can't even see that naruto loves her, I mean Sai had to tell her.Naruto does everything he can for her to make her happy and she still at the end of the day only thinks about Sasuke.She's annoyed me to no end.In my opinion she deserves Sasuke and not Naruto.

Junior Member Markus SGB is a splendid one to behold Markus SGB is a splendid one to behold Markus SGB is a splendid one to behold Markus SGB is a splendid one to behold Markus SGB is a splendid one to behold Markus SGB is a splendid one to behold Markus SGB is a splendid one to behold Markus SGB's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2010 03:30 PM
    Threads

Favourite Naruto character:

I like very much Gaara, is one character very special, the story of live of the Gaara is very good. More my favourte character is Naruto, is very fun, this character heave very comedy ore is very sireous and poderous...

Least Favorite Naruto character:

I don't like Sasuke, is very bad and stupid. Heave one chacra very good more i don't like very much Sasuke.

Junior Member animangafan is a name known to all animangafan is a name known to all animangafan is a name known to all animangafan is a name known to all animangafan is a name known to all animangafan is a name known to all animangafan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2009 05:27 PM
    Threads

shikamaru-
    he is the smexiest anime character ever!!!!!!!!!!! my favorite!!!!!1

sasuke-
    his attitude is sooooooooo annnoyyying!!!! SASU-GAY!!!!!!!

Junior Member kiras_deathnote is a jewel in the rough kiras_deathnote is a jewel in the rough kiras_deathnote is a jewel in the rough kiras_deathnote's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2009 05:03 PM
    Threads

FAVE= ITACHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Least= Rock Lee

Visage Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 06:11 PM
    Threads

Favorite Character

Neji Hyuga - Out of all the characters in the anime , he was the only who i respected the most till the end. He has amazing self-control and his style , Jutsu's , personality, everything is in high respect in my eyes.
    No shame to say that i am hes fan.

Zabuza - Died early , but for the time he stayed , i was just amazed by him. And the way he fights in the fog , his skills , are just worth watching.

Orochimaru- No , i am not writing this by mistake to this fav corner. And i do like him. Villain's are always fun to watch , no matter what they did , how they are. About Orochimaru , what i like is his Jutsu's , amazing style. Especially Burning Flame technique , giving a look of body being burned by invisible flame.
    Living corpse incarnation , to all his jutsu's , i think overall , his style , his evil personality , is really fun to watch. And as a "Villain people" fan i am , he is definately in my fav list.

Least Favorite Character

Sakura - I just didnt like her right from the start. Its just her character and her whole personality that makes her my least fav. What she does , what she speaks , so not worth listening or watching.
    No respect.

Other then her , i have gladly no one else in my Least Fav list.

xx
    wish me luck for furture guys!!!!
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

Darkness In The Light ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91 has a reputation beyond repute ZiggyBoy91's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2009 11:49 PM
    Threads

Favorites: Kakashi, Gaara, Shikimaru, Hidan, Anko.

Least Favorites: Lee, Guy, Sasuke, Orochimaru.

Sig by .Elmer

Open the door! Lead me into everlasting darkness!

Click Them PLZ
    l
    V

Junior Member ItaxBella0208 is on a distinguished road ItaxBella0208's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2009 04:38 PM
    Threads

[B]Personally my fave character comes down to five ppl:
    1. Itachi Uchiha - he is misunderstood and very awesome.
    2. kimimaru- even tho he worked for orochimaru i think he cool cuz of his kekkie genkai.
    3. Hinata Huyga- she is shy bt she really loves naruto even if he is to dumb to kn it
    4. Haku- cuz his kekkie genkai and cuz well to me he is pretty cool!
    5. Gaara- he is so wicked and way amazing

Ppl i least like is four:
    1. orochimaru- dnt like him nvr have....
    2. sasuke- he is a jerk and left his friends to kill his brother.
    3. sakura- she just annoys me she is very dramatic complainin about sasuke.
    4. madara- dnt like him he is an evil understood man...
    [/B]

Junior Member ItaxBella0208 is on a distinguished road ItaxBella0208's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2009 04:38 PM
    Threads

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by kiras_deathnote View Post
    FAVE= ITACHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Least= Rock Lee

like ur fave

Junior Member violinrocker is on a distinguished road violinrocker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2009 09:03 PM
    Threads

lee

Member Febrimaru has much to be proud of Febrimaru has much to be proud of Febrimaru has much to be proud of Febrimaru has much to be proud of Febrimaru has much to be proud of Febrimaru has much to be proud of Febrimaru has much to be proud of Febrimaru has much to be proud of Febrimaru has much to be proud of Febrimaru has much to be proud of Febrimaru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2009 10:12 PM
    Threads

fav : ITACHI UCHIHA

least fav : Orochimari (he is disgusting)
    [Kira Yamato]
    I don't want to fight but there is something we can't protected if we don't fight

Member Missty0Citty has a reputation beyond repute Missty0Citty has a reputation beyond repute Missty0Citty has a reputation beyond repute Missty0Citty has a reputation beyond repute Missty0Citty has a reputation beyond repute Missty0Citty has a reputation beyond repute Missty0Citty has a reputation beyond repute Missty0Citty has a reputation beyond repute Missty0Citty has a reputation beyond repute Missty0Citty has a reputation beyond repute Missty0Citty has a reputation beyond repute Missty0Citty's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 05:29 AM
    Threads

I like Gaara and Hinata the most. I dislike Sakura.

Junior Member leapyear29 is on a distinguished road leapyear29's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2009 04:42 AM
    Threads

favorite Character: Itachi Uchiha because he's innocent, awesome, and an Uchiha..
    least Favorite: Orochimaru because he reminds of Michael Jackson hahahalols

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2013 01:07 AM
    Threads

As of the end of Shippuden Episode 141, Itachi is officially my favorite character, and Sasuke is officially my least favorite character. What a freakin' idiot. Way to not learn the lesson from your brother.

Bad Memory

Junior Member amayawindninja is on a distinguished road amayawindninja's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2010 01:31 PM
    Threads

My favorite characters:
    1. Naruto because even when he had a bad childhood, he still learns to be happy even if everyone hates him and doesn't give up on his dreams and also protects his friends even in close to death.

2. Rock Lee because even when he was injured and can only learn Taijutsu, he still never give up and fight on

3. Temari because she mostly shows that girls can be strong as boys too

My least favorite characters:

1. Sasuke because he only wants to do one thing and that's to kill his brother and also when people want to help him, he just pushes everyone away. Also I just don't like his attitude

2. Sakura because she only likes sasuke, who doesn't like her back, and she still loves him when he turns evil. I mean both Naurto and Rock Lee like her but she never cared.
    I sure don't care but I sure do laugh a lot

Junior Member I_has_kira_plz is a glorious beacon of light I_has_kira_plz is a glorious beacon of light I_has_kira_plz is a glorious beacon of light I_has_kira_plz is a glorious beacon of light I_has_kira_plz is a glorious beacon of light I_has_kira_plz is a glorious beacon of light I_has_kira_plz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2010 08:50 PM
    Threads

Favorite chracter: Itachi-Probably one of the strongest ninja and never loses sight of his objective. and Sasuke-I really just like him because he [SPOILER] killed Orochimaru.

Least favorite chracter: Orochimaru-He just scares me. and Sakura-She just annoys the heck out of me and she doesn't do anything.
    Last edited by I_has_kira_plz; 01-06-2010 at 08:58 PM.

boopaloop! Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose has a reputation beyond repute Tranquiose's Avatar
    Gil
    Crappy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2015 12:59 AM
    Threads

Favorite: itachi
    I like Itachi because his mysterious and he
    kill all his tribe except for Sasuke
    Because of one Secret, He loves Sasuke soo much
    even sasuke killed him at the last part
    Itachi still loves his little bro. T_T

least favorite character is: Kisame
    His weird and the sword looks like a squishy toy
    i just dont like him much
    Last edited by Tranquiose; 01-30-2010 at 12:43 AM.

Junior Member MarbleCake is a splendid one to behold MarbleCake is a splendid one to behold MarbleCake is a splendid one to behold MarbleCake is a splendid one to behold MarbleCake is a splendid one to behold MarbleCake is a splendid one to behold MarbleCake is a splendid one to behold MarbleCake is a splendid one to behold MarbleCake's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2010 05:46 AM
    Threads

Favorite: Choji, Temari annnnnnnnnnd guy sensei.
    Least Favorite: Sasuke and Sakura.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread Information