AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Favorite/Least Favorite Naruto Character

Junior Member ManTaip is just really nice ManTaip is just really nice ManTaip is just really nice ManTaip is just really nice ManTaip's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2009 01:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

My favourite would be..
    Kakashi, 'cause he's really strong and really nice. Don't know, from the first ep. i saw him, i'm just completely in love with him <3 ;p
    Sasuke was my fav. character for a long time, but when i got to the point where he nearly killed Naruto i just started to despise him... Still, Sasuke is one of The hottest anime/manga guys EVER ;D
    For some reason i really like Temari. Don't exactly know why, 'cause she isn't in the anime or manga really often, i just think of her like the ideal of a woman : tough, strong, smart and sarcastic. Really love that ;p
    My opinion of Rock Lee would be the same as Sakura's ;D at first he was just a creepy stalker-san, but in the Chuunin exams i completely changed my mind ;p
    In the end, the one i LOVE the most would be Naruto. He's just amazing. Kishimoto did such fantastic job portraying this character, it's so full of life it's amazing ;D when you think about the things he had to suffer, you can just be amazed to how determined this guy is and how much he's accomplished :]

The ones i hate the most would be..
    Kabuto for one. I hate the guy. Hes just the one who's getting on my nerves the most. Not just being a rat for Orochimaru, but the whole portraying of this character is just... simply annoying ;D
    Ino is also extremely despised by me. I just think she's completely useless as a character. She's always shown as a coward and the weakest link for team 10. Also the selfishness is bugging me alot.
    Deidara. Reminds me alot of Ino, so that would be the main reason ;D but i think he is just too full of himself. His whole introduction to the readers was too big. The fight to take cute little Gaara. From the beggining - a bad guy ;p Nothing better for the narrowed-eyed guy ;DD
    Last edited by ManTaip; 12-10-2008 at 11:01 AM.

Anti-Dentite Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus. has a reputation beyond repute Cyrus.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 08:30 PM
    Threads

I have a few favorites on Naruto and with that being said I'll began naming them and why I like the character.
    1. Gaara: I like Gaara because he is a different kind of character, I normally like characters that are like him. In the beginning of me watching Naruto and around the time he first appeared in the series I immediately started to like him. Although he was a bit ruthless back then I still liked hi character. He had been through a lot in his childhood, outcasted by children who he tries to play with to even being called a monster by one of the girls he just trie to give medicine to. The Gaara we all know now has changed for the better. He once was in the darkness but now he has found the light and has become a better person now all thanks to none other than the number one knuckled headed ninja of Konoha...Uzumaki Naruto.
    2. Naruto:Although Naruto is very loud and annoying ninja, dense as a bucket and doesn't seem to understand things as others would, he is still a very funny and loving character to me. He carries a great deal of compassion for his friends. Always willing to take a stand for them when he feels it's the right thing to do. He always fights for his rights and for what he believes is right and what is wrong. Judging from watching this anime to currently just plain reading the manga now, I have a feeling that Uzumaki Naruto will accomplish his life long dream and that is becoming the Hokage of Konoha.
    3. Shikamaru: The very lazy but highly intellgent ninja, Nara Shikamaru. I love Shikamaru, I think it's funny how such a lazy person as himself is a ninja. I like to think of him a a pineapple o.o;; since his head and his hair wrapped in that ponytail gives him an apperance of that of a pineapple. Well that's how I look at it lol. Well he is a very smart guy, never being brash about things and always thinking ahead.
    4. Deidara: I adore him ;o;! I really do, even though he is a bad guy who died Dx I still liked him a lot
    5. Hinata: Hinata to be truthfull honest reminds me of myself o.o; I have a very quiet and shy personality and blush easily as well O.O; But there have been times when I would wish she'll hurry up and just tell Naruto she likes him >.> Ir gets annoying because now from reading the manga I am starting to notice Sakura is slowly starting to like Naruto. And I am almost positive that Naruto still likes Sakura as well Dx But besides all of that, I really truly and honestly like Hinata, she's a cute funny character to me.
    6. Rock Lee: I am a HUUGE Lee fan o.o; I have a rock lee wrist band and everything o.o; even a Gaara wristband too O.O; But anyways back to Rock Lee. I love his personality and how he is always so cheerful. There have been a few times when I have seen him down but overall he is always such a happy person xD
    Now for the characters who I dont like
    1. I do not like Sasuke because he is annoying with that over bearing stuck up attitude of his. I mean sometimes he can be okay but I don't particular care for his character too much. But I do however love writing about him in fanfics >.> I'm a HUGE SasuHina pairing fan o.o;
    2. I dislike like Sakura as well for many reasons and I'll name a few now. One she is annoying, two she's loud which can also equal up to being annoying and three ummm well there isn't a three. To put it plain and simple...Sakura is justr plain flat out annoying x.x;;;
    3. I also dislike Karin, the new character who is on Sasuke's Team Hebi. She's annoying too and another "sasuke fan girl" but is different from other fan girls, she acts as if she doesn't like Sasuke when other people are around but when she's alone with him it is very well proven that she likes him
    o.o; wow I typed a lot ;o;!!
    lmao
    8.27.08 <----

Sig made by Novak~

"You know, I don't get it. Since when are you not allowed to ask a Chinese man where a Chinese restaurant is? I mean, aren't we getting a little too sensitive here? If someone asks me, "which direction is Israel," I don't go flying off the handle."
    - Jerry Seinfeld

Junior Member Inoxkibaxsakuraxsyoaran is on a distinguished road Inoxkibaxsakuraxsyoaran's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2008 05:12 AM
    Threads

favorite:
    Ino:strong(but she's not useless)
    Temari:fan fan I like big fans
    Gaara:sand
    Sasuke:it's hard to say it
    Kankurouppet
    Kiba:dogs
    Least favorite:
    Sakura:so jeleaous with ino or ppl who's with sasuke!

Junior Member preso04 is on a distinguished road preso04's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2008 02:27 PM
    Threads

Default top 5 naruto characters

5. jiraiya
    4. choji
    3. shikamaru
    2. rock lee
    1. NARUTO

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

I love kakashi because he so cool,shikamaru is just a genius and naruto is my funny bone. Honorable mention to hinata. I don't like so much ino she gets on my nerves

Junior Member Kurokaze has a spectacular aura about Kurokaze has a spectacular aura about Kurokaze has a spectacular aura about Kurokaze's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2010 02:02 PM
    Threads

Favorite Character:
    Yakushi Kabuto: he's smart, and has a mysterious past that makes him interesting. Even though he has sided with Orochimaru he still helps his enemies. I think that is rather social, ne?

Least Favorite Character:
    Gato (does he count as an actual character?): I don't really have any characters that I don't like, so Gato will have to do :P (For those of you who don't know who he is; he hired Zabuza to stop the great naruto bridge from being completed)

私は日本語の学生です。 どうぞよろしくおねがいします。

Please click my Dragon, thank you ^^

Junior Member Night.Fall is just really nice Night.Fall is just really nice Night.Fall is just really nice Night.Fall is just really nice Night.Fall is just really nice Night.Fall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2009 02:59 PM
    Manchester, England - y'know, that one city where it's n-e-v-e-r warm?
    Threads

It's nice to see so much Sakura and Sasuke bashing warms my heart, it really does.

Favourite character(s): Practically the entire Akatsuki. I have a tendency to take an immediate liking to antagonists (villains need love too). The only ones I couldn't really count as my favourites would be Konan and Pein, since they have had such little, or I think in Konan's case, no, screentime thus far.

Least favourite character(s): I have an immense disliking of both Sakura and Sasuke, but I have to say I dislike our little pink-haired friend a tad more. In Unleashed she was a waste of space. I'm pretty sure she even admits how useless she is at points - standing around, holding a kunai but not actually using it, she might as well be a spectator. However, I actually hate her more now in Shippuden. She's taken some huge leap from being helpless to having mega-ultra strength and super medical knowledge and it does my head in. I preferred her doing nothing than suddenly being a force to be reckoned with and taking out class-A bad guys. I just think it's too Mary-Sueish.

Senior Member AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2009 12:07 PM
    Threads

My top favorites are Deidara and Gaara.
    I love Deidara cuz he's cool, and blows things up!
    And I like Gaara becaues he just kicks butt.

My least favorite character is Sasuke.
    I dislike him because he killed two people i liked. (Not saying the names of the two people he killed because it's a major spoiler.)

Junior Member skywilcox will become famous soon enough skywilcox will become famous soon enough skywilcox's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2010 02:26 PM
    Threads

Angry

My fave ninja is a tie between 6 ninja.
    1. Naruto (of course!)- He is so alone. Or he was until he found friends. He's my fave because he never give up and keeps pushing forward. He deserves to be Hokage. And I hope he gets rid of Sasuke!
    2. Rock Lee-He is so devoted to getting better. The show wouldn't be complete without him.
    3. Kiba and Akamaru- They are both so wild and free. Plus it doesn't hurt that Kiba is hot!
    4. Hinata-She's so quiet and to herself. But when she gets going she kicks some major butt!
    5. Sai
    -He took the place of Sasuke. He does a way better job at it to.
    6. Gaara-he has that evil look in his I that I just love.
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"
    My leastfave is Sasuke! He had no right to betray the Leaf. I hope Naruto sucks it up and kills him.
    [/FONT]
    Last edited by skywilcox; 02-03-2009 at 09:45 AM.

Member karisa has a reputation beyond repute karisa has a reputation beyond repute karisa has a reputation beyond repute karisa has a reputation beyond repute karisa has a reputation beyond repute karisa has a reputation beyond repute karisa has a reputation beyond repute karisa has a reputation beyond repute karisa has a reputation beyond repute karisa has a reputation beyond repute karisa has a reputation beyond repute karisa's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2009 11:37 PM
    Threads

FAVORITE: Nara Shikamaru (Next: Aburame Shino, Inuzuka Kiba[and Akamaru], Hatake Kakashi)

Let's face it! An IQ of 200 is more than enough to amaze me. And if anything else gets me to like him, it's because he has a laid-back attitude and lazy way of thinking. But despite his laziness, Shikamaru definitely knows when to take responsibility, how to lead his companions, and knows when to set aside him cowardliness for the sake of others. He knows his strengths and weaknesses and acknowledges both sides.
    Extra: I like Shino because he's cool, mysterious, yet cherishes teamwork, comrades and friends. He knows well when to lead and when to follow. On the other hand, I like Kiba and Akamaru because they're outgoing, adventurous, and not afraid to experience and discover new things. Kakashi is funny, handsome, and not to mention strong and intelligent. Definitely, there's many things to love about him!

LEAST FAVORITE: Yamanak Ino (Next: Sai, Sasuke, Kabuto)

Yes, I know. I liked Ino at the start of the series. And I very much despised Sakura too. But as the series progressed, Sakura just made her way out of my HATE list. Ino started out good because she has the talent. Her obsession for beauty, annoying selfishness, and useless rivalry with Sakura eventually made it's visible effect on her and that is the downfall of her strength. On the other hand, Sakura discovered her talent and used it to her advantage, making use of it to be an effective medical ninja. As for Ino, she's now generally almost useless.
    Extra: I hate Sai because he's irritating and just plain despicable. Sasuke, on the other hand, I hate him because of his being narrow-minded on revenge. Kabuto, I hate him for being so stupid as to follow Orochimaru even when he had the choice not to.

Senior Member Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium has a reputation beyond repute Equilibrium's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Typewriter Dolphin Systems PS3
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-01-2014 08:48 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sakura, she's completely and utterly useless. In my opinion.

Senior Member John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Mars Crystal Henshin Pen Rainbow Ribbon Sagittarius
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Favorite character from the show is of course...~

Naruto! ♥

Cuz' I love'z him. He's a cutie.

Least favorite character is...~

Sasuke. >/

I just hate him. :/

"They didn't need to tell eachother. They never needed to tell eachother."

Happier than you Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

well atleast people arn't spouting
    sasuke- because he's so dream and him and naruto are such a great pairing.
    KA-barf

favorites
    Sasori- because being pupet like is awesomesauce
    kakashi- because reading generic romace novels is fun
    deidara- because He has the prettiest hair XD
    but most of all , my beloved favorite . . .
    ~ ♥ Konan - because paper skin makes you uber cool
    I hate
    Sasuke - weirdo tardis freak child who itachi should've killed
    Sakura - Stop killing all the cool charachters !!! cow
    Orochimaru - I don't think I need to even go there .
    Last edited by Pastel-pure; 02-12-2009 at 08:34 PM.

Junior Member 101narufan13 is a glorious beacon of light 101narufan13 is a glorious beacon of light 101narufan13 is a glorious beacon of light 101narufan13 is a glorious beacon of light 101narufan13 is a glorious beacon of light 101narufan13's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2009 03:04 AM
    Threads

Favorite characters:

Itachi: he's strong and he can keep emotions in, he has a good sense of judgment and he is willing to make sacrifices for the better good
    Kakashi: just plain awesome ^_^
    Orochimaru: I have no idea why I like him, probably only because I like snakes...me is weird :P

My least favorite characters will be the people who discriminate the Jinchuurikis

Junior Member PatyKida has much to be proud of PatyKida has much to be proud of PatyKida has much to be proud of PatyKida has much to be proud of PatyKida has much to be proud of PatyKida has much to be proud of PatyKida has much to be proud of PatyKida has much to be proud of PatyKida's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2009 08:01 AM
    Threads

1. ROck Lee!! I'm a crazy Lee fan XD
    2. Sai, he is really awesome!
    3. Hinata, she's cute.

And my least fave chara is: Sakura and Ino, they suck so hard... I hate those stupid girls!

Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Soras Keyblade Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 04:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Fav.- itachi uchiha he salm and collected and he fears nothing Least fav-naruto go ahead say wat u want i dont lik him hes san incompetent,rushy,oaf and hes not even a good character to me

Senior Member Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2010 11:23 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: hey whats that??

my fav character is naruto- cuz he is cute and understanding. and is pitiable how people treated his in his childhood. he want the best for his friends and is powerfull and funny. he is my fav character ^w^

my least favourite character is sakura-cus she always clings over sasuke even though she notices that he dosent like her at all. not even 1% and besides she is useless and annoying.

then does strength represent justice, is powerlessness a crime??I'm not the one at fault the world is.

-lelouch

Junior Member fly_kabuto will become famous soon enough fly_kabuto will become famous soon enough fly_kabuto's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2010 07:00 PM
    Threads

Smile

my fav is orochimaru cuz he is one of the strongest guys n the series & hes the freakiest

my least fav is konkuro cuz he isnt the kind of guy that you c having a nice fight

Junior Member MicoMutavi is on a distinguished road MicoMutavi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2009 09:27 PM
    Threads

my fav is gaara,i LOVE his life story,and his attitude,he is way cooler than the others..and way more mature..my least fav is hinata..she is too quiet and soft.and i hate her eyes..

Junior Member gaara192 will become famous soon enough gaara192 will become famous soon enough gaara192's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2010 07:18 PM
    Threads

Favourite: Gaara
    He's awesome in every way possible!

Least Favourite: Naruto
    His energetic attitude just really hacks me off!!!! (Believe it!)

Senior Member tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 06:18 AM
    Threads

Ive only watched part 1 so far atm, but my personal favourites here are jiraiya - for his awesome power and stance on women so close to mine (he is possibly a bit less perverted) and shikamaru - I really like his attitude, and wish I could emulate his 'brains not brawn' approach to combat.

My least favourite here is sakura, simply for the amount of time she spends crying and the like. Though Ill admit she has her moments. I also must admit the bug dude creeps me out...
    On that day, all female personelle under my command will be required to wear... Tiny Miniskirts!!!

Junior Member SteelFlex is just really nice SteelFlex is just really nice SteelFlex is just really nice SteelFlex is just really nice SteelFlex is just really nice SteelFlex's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2009 03:28 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Got Ps3 :P

I have a lot of favorites and Jiraiya is one of them :]

I hate... Ino Yamanaka -_-
    I am new here . .

Member flclamvman is a splendid one to behold flclamvman is a splendid one to behold flclamvman is a splendid one to behold flclamvman is a splendid one to behold flclamvman is a splendid one to behold flclamvman is a splendid one to behold flclamvman is a splendid one to behold flclamvman is a splendid one to behold flclamvman's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2009 02:03 AM
    Threads

favorites:
    Shikamaru: yay for lazy ppl like me
    Kakashi: especially during the beginning of the anime he was soo funny
    Lee / gai: they were probly one of the best things ever added to this series

Least favorites:
    Sakura: really only when she goes into I LOVE SASUKE mode

check out my Doodles and Sketches here
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...53#post2243253

Junior Member Fox ChickAnime is on a distinguished road Fox ChickAnime's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2009 04:41 PM
    Threads

i no ur like sooooooooo freaking right !!!!!!! lol anyway

FAV CHAR: GAARA!!he's kool and very very strong. He's soooooooooooo adorible 2 :kawaii:^^

least fav char..........: its got 2 be sakura........i meen come on she crys 2 much over 1 dude who is like just a complete ahole i mean come on..........Oh i dont like sasUKE either LMAO sasUKE XD
    Last edited by Fox ChickAnime; 04-24-2009 at 04:46 PM.

Member 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn has a brilliant future 4mourn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2009 05:07 PM
    Threads

I really like Shikamaru, and maybe his sensei with the chakra blades, i forgot his name, and Kakashi. I like Sasuke's attitude, and Naruto's ambition, but nothing more about them. Sasuke looks too girly, almost like gay, and Naruto looks like som moronish villager. (x
    HIS WILL IS BEYOND REACH...

...EVERY TIME YOU TRY, YOU DONT STRETCH FAR ENOUGH.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread Information