AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Favorite/Least Favorite Naruto Character

Member aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009 is a splendid one to behold aure009's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2008 11:11 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

i thinki tobi will become serious in the next chapter...
    knowing that sasuke had defeated itachi...

Member TsuchiKin/Tayuya is a splendid one to behold TsuchiKin/Tayuya is a splendid one to behold TsuchiKin/Tayuya is a splendid one to behold TsuchiKin/Tayuya is a splendid one to behold TsuchiKin/Tayuya is a splendid one to behold TsuchiKin/Tayuya is a splendid one to behold TsuchiKin/Tayuya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2009 11:17 AM
    Otogakure(The village hidden in the Sound)
    Threads

Post Sasuke is a stupid traitor!!X(

Least favorite character:Sasuke! Cuz he betrayed the village,all ways underestimates people,everyone in the TV show thinks he is soooo powerful and he and total backstabing show off who thinks ownly of himself.

favorite character:Tayuya!!SHE 'S TOTALLY AWESOME!!!
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 04-16-2008 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Language.

Junior Member kairi1001 is on a distinguished road kairi1001's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2008 12:09 PM
    Threads

Favorites:
    Neji-he's cool and strong,and sometimes has a crazy side
    gaara-he's just gaara!
    itachi-he doesn't show any emotion and he is so soo itachi!!!
    tenten-i like her weapons and fighting styles
    naruto-he so silly yet strong
    other favorites:shikamaru,asuma,chouji,kiba,shino,hinata , sasuke,lee,kimimaru
    1st ,2nd and 4th hokage.

least favorite characters:
    orochimaru-he's freaky
    sakura-i like her but i hate when she freaks out over sasuke. its so annoying. he doesn't even like her! she cannot fight (but in shippuden she's so strong!!)
    kabuto-he's just weird
    Last edited by kairi1001; 03-30-2008 at 12:15 PM. Reason: mistake

Member Villey has a reputation beyond repute Villey has a reputation beyond repute Villey has a reputation beyond repute Villey has a reputation beyond repute Villey has a reputation beyond repute Villey has a reputation beyond repute Villey has a reputation beyond repute Villey has a reputation beyond repute Villey has a reputation beyond repute Villey has a reputation beyond repute Villey has a reputation beyond repute Villey's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2008 09:22 AM
    Threads

Favorites:
    Kakashi - he's just amazing.
    Naruto - always makes me laugh.
    Itachi - sooo cool.
    Shikamaru - I like,how he acts.
    Kiba - cute boy. ^^

Least favorite characters:
    Orochi.

Junior Member mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2008 06:54 PM
    Threads

TO TsuchiKin/Tayuya :
    Least favorite character:Sasuke! Cuz he betrayed the village,all ways underestimates people,everyone in the TV show thinks he is soooo powerful and he is a f**king a** hole and total backstabing show off who thinks ownly of himself
    I thought language was not allowed here? just state why you don't like a character with out bad words. as for the things you said there are people who have done much worse than what sasuke did. like itachi and orochimaru , even gaara , at least sasuke didn't kill anyone.
    I suggest you read my post here :
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=67565
    it's my replay to all sasuke haters.

~*The coldest story*~ Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2010 10:01 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kimora

Quote Originally Posted by TsuchiKin/Tayuya View Post
    Least favorite character:Sasuke! Cuz he betrayed the village,all ways underestimates people,everyone in the TV show thinks he is soooo powerful and he is a and total backstabing show off who thinks ownly of himself.Favorite character:Tayuya!! SHE 'S TOTALLY AWESOME!!!
    I TOTALLY agree!
    Sasuke SUCKS! GO TAYUYA!!!!!
    Gaara's still #1!!!! Neji's definetley #2!!!
    In the anime, and in my heart... ( Yes, that was gay... -_- )
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 04-16-2008 at 06:40 PM.
    I built a wall... not to block anyone out, but to see
    who will ever love me enough.... to climb over it.

Junior Member Canti has much to be proud of Canti has much to be proud of Canti has much to be proud of Canti has much to be proud of Canti has much to be proud of Canti has much to be proud of Canti has much to be proud of Canti has much to be proud of Canti has much to be proud of Canti has much to be proud of Canti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2008 05:30 PM
    Threads

Favorite- Kimimaro
    Least Favorite- Sasuke (he's emo, but i still hate him!)

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1392 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2014 07:04 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TsuchiKin/Tayuya View Post
    Least favorite character:Sasuke! Cuz he betrayed the village,all ways underestimates people,everyone in the TV show thinks he is soooo powerful and he is aand total backstabing show off who thinks ownly of himself.

OooooOOOooooohh..!!! Talking about pure anger! hahah xD
    Anyway, my favorite is Sasuke (HAHAH ^_^) and the least is Sakura. I know that she have gone
    threw a little makeover in the shippuuden but I still find her annoying. Maybe its something wrong with me?
    hm.. nah, she is just to angry for my taste. Even if that reminds me a little about myself. lol

Heres a better list of my favorite/ least favorite charachters.
    Favorites.
    1. Sasuke Uchiha
    2. Naruto Uzumaki
    3. Rock Lee (you have to admit that he and Maito Gai are funny!)

others: Jiraiya, Kakashi Hatake

Least favorites.
    1. Sakura Haruno (annoynig)
    2. Ino Yamanaka (same as Sakura^.^)
    3. ... Kabuto Smithers

others: hm. Shino Aburame, only reason is because he doesn't talk much. And Neji Hyuga before shippuuden

That's all!
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 04-16-2008 at 06:40 PM.

... i am L. ♥ Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna has a reputation beyond repute Yuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 01:02 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Cynaethus

Wink

- Twirls. -
    I seriously love this anime.. It makes me happy.. and I have no idea why. oo; But.. anyway, here's my list of favorites and non favorites..

[ & Yes, they are in a specific order.. favorite at the top. ]
    1. Uzumaki Naruto - Well, he's adorable. And he's like me. :D [except.. I'm a girl. But I do have blonde hair and blue eyes.. and I like... cats..?!.. ] But yeah, i'm probably the biggest supporter of the lil' dummy <3
    2. Hatake Kakashi - *___*; He's sooo cutee and I love the fact that he's powerful and yet down-to-earth. Yeah, I don't really know how to explain it. xD
    3. Uchiha Sasuke - Leik omg. A girl who doesn't put Sasuke first..! But instead chose NARTUO.. oh noez. - Hears a bunch of fangirl cries of abandonment from outside her door. - ... -.-; Oh teehee. But yeah, I adore Sasuke -- The cries stop. --...But.. he's not my favorite. - They start up again. - .. >>;
    4. Haruno Sakura - I really don't care what anyone else thinks, I love Sakura.. I think she's a loving, caring, and cute individual. It's just sometimes I wish she wasn't so "needy" But, I can relate to her. [ And If you say that's because I'm annoying... I will kick you. <3 ]
    5. Maito Gui- ... Oh c'mon, don't give me that look. He is HILLARIOUS! xD I can't help but get all excited when he comes on the TV, it's like..
    *Boom .. Look at me..! I have the biggest bush-man eyebrows in the world :D *

-- > I also love : Tsunade, Hinata, Itatchi, and Jiraiya <3

Least Favorites :
    1. Orochimaru
    2. Orochimaru
    3 .. uhm.. Orochimaru..
    4. Orochimaru.
    5. That guy... I forget his name. >>;

So yeah, those are my favorites and least favorites. :3 [ And yes, I'm quite serious with the least favorite category.. I can't STAND him..and his long hair and freaky tongue.. thing..... ><;; ]

... Oh btw, I remembered, it was Orochimaru. >w>

[ I'M BACK ! :3 |
    はい、よくできましたね | Set by Me | Currently : fighting zombies ]
    [ FB | TWEET | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM: wispmother | requests are : open! ]

Super Assome! Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 03:10 PM
    Threads

Least favorite:
    Naruto and Sakura. Both very annoying.

Favorite:
    Uh... Kakashi! With his book. xD

P.S.: I stopped watching the series since it sucks... All of the episodes are fillers now.

Message from me:

Internizzle serizzle bizzle
    AF family:
    - Temperance: Raccoon Pet. xD
    - Kitsune~girl: Sister :3

Senior Member gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5 has a reputation beyond repute gangman5's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2008 10:25 PM
    Threads

Fav charcater:kakashi, mysterious, eccentric and funny. he's an interesting charcater

Least favourtie:sakura, whiny, annyoing, would kill herself for sasuke and useless, though this changes completely in shippuden

Member Jessica Mars has a reputation beyond repute Jessica Mars has a reputation beyond repute Jessica Mars has a reputation beyond repute Jessica Mars has a reputation beyond repute Jessica Mars has a reputation beyond repute Jessica Mars has a reputation beyond repute Jessica Mars has a reputation beyond repute Jessica Mars has a reputation beyond repute Jessica Mars has a reputation beyond repute Jessica Mars has a reputation beyond repute Jessica Mars has a reputation beyond repute Jessica Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2008 01:20 PM
    Threads

My least favourite character...probably Sasuke, for much of the same reasons that TsuchiKin/Tayuya stated. I also don't like the peppy Ino, though I admit I love the name(Japanese for dog, lol). In my opinion, those two deserve each other. ^^

As for favourites, Hinata! She reminds me a lot of myself, hehehe. I just wish that she and Naruto can eventually get together....I would be so happy! ;D

And for the guys, I'd go with Shikamaru and Naruto. Shikamaru is just awesome, and Naruto is great too(though I'd like to kick him you know where for making Hinata wait so long for him).

Junior Member annabelle2k8 is on a distinguished road annabelle2k8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2008 03:47 PM
    Threads

fav character : rock lee
    gaara
    kakashi
    rock lee's teacher
    jst telling evry1 1st tht i watchd da chinese versn so it mite b a bit diffrnt (english voice annoyd me)

lyk rock lee is jst wickd (cryd so much wen e ad 2 fite gaara)
    gaara is jst cool
    kakashi is cool n funny
    rock lee's teachr makes me laugh
    shikamaru is cool
    Last edited by annabelle2k8; 04-17-2008 at 03:41 PM.

Junior Member ナルト★疾風伝 has a reputation beyond repute ナルト★疾風伝 has a reputation beyond repute ナルト★疾風伝 has a reputation beyond repute ナルト★疾風伝 has a reputation beyond repute ナルト★疾風伝 has a reputation beyond repute ナルト★疾風伝 has a reputation beyond repute ナルト★疾風伝 has a reputation beyond repute ナルト★疾風伝 has a reputation beyond repute ナルト★疾風伝 has a reputation beyond repute ナルト★疾風伝 has a reputation beyond repute ナルト★疾風伝 has a reputation beyond repute ナルト★疾風伝's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2008 09:08 PM
    Threads

My favorites would be . . .
    Naruto - He's a goofball but also very respectful ninja!
    Sakura - At first I had a STRONG disliking of her but she grew on me.
    Gaara - I always seem to like the 'bad' boys in animes, and Gaara appeared and I fell in love. xD
    Kakashi - Best sensei ever, except the fact he's always late.

Least favorites are . . .
    Gai - Grown men in green spandex = NO x-x
    Ino - Annoying fangirl.
    Chouji - Just dislike him.

Senior Member romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 01:16 PM
    Threads

808 Faves:
    • Naruto - He's the man!
    • Sakura - Weak at the beginning but WHOA look out! She's getting stronger & tougher!!
    • Sasuke - I don't care if he's "emo", this guy is fast & awesome. Yeah Yeah he's "emo" but he did what he had to do. He trying to become stronger "his" way.
    • Kakashi - Always calm & cool but deadly.
    • Gaara, Temari & Kankarou - These 3 can scrap!!
    • Orochimaru - Creepy character but cool/evil nonetheless.
    • Gai Sensei - Slap of Youth!
    • Rock Lee - Give him a drink!!!! Yeahhhhhhh!
    808 Least Faves:
    • Kabuto - Gives me the creeps.
    • Danzou of ANBU Root - Plotting to rule Konoha his way. (that punk)
    • Mizuki - Tried to frame Naruto...that fiend!
    Hi there.

Senior Member Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed has a reputation beyond repute Ultimate Seed's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2010 09:07 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ultimate_seed

Favorite: I like Kakashi Hatake because of his sort of mysterious background but still he has a sense of humour and he loves chicks haha...Plus his Chidori is just awsome.

Least Favourite: I would say Zabuza Momochi bause he's just pure evil i mean who the hell would kill the one who loves them just to save their own neck.

Junior Member Mrs.Kiba Inuzuka is on a distinguished road Mrs.Kiba Inuzuka's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2008 06:00 PM
    Threads

Favorite(s):
    Kiba Inuzuka,
    Kiba is my favorite character, because he has a lot of energy and he's cocky. I've been told I act like him a lot from my friends. Kiba and I have something in common, too, we both
    our dogs. If I were without my dog for at least one day I would die. I know how Kiba feels when Akamaru is hurt. My friend was abusing my dog so I know how that feels. I also like him because he's actually kind of cute in a way!

Akamaru,
    I like Akamaru, because he is Kiba's partner and he's a really cute puppy!

Hinata Hyuga,
    I also like Hinata. She's my second favorite character. She reminds me of me when I was younger, like 5. I use to act like that. I also like her, because she's one of Kiba's friends and she's on Kiba's Squad. If I was an actual Naruto character, Hinata would be my best friend.

Least Favorite(s):
    Sasuke Uchiha,
    Sasuke is the quiet type, but what gets me is he's a little snob! He turns out to be good in the beginning and in one of the episodes he "decides" to go with the Sound Ninja 5 or 4 or whatever. And then Shikamaru, Naruto, KIBA, AKAMARU, Neji, and Choji have to waste their time going to save him. When in the end when Sasuke and Naruto fight, Naruto ends up getting hurt really badly, Naruto and Sasuke, from friends to enemies? What's up with him?

Rock Lee,
    I like Rock Lee, but the quote "Iím the handsome little Devil, from the
    LeafVillage!" That quote on my nerves. But! Rock Lee is one of my favorite characters. I just had to say what I disliked about him, that's all!
    Kiba You Rock!!

It's all fun and games 'till someone gets hurt...
    THEN IT'S HILARIOUS!

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 03:18 AM
    Threads

My favorite character would be Dosu Kinuta, they seemed to take so much time to develope him and his techniques, only to have him killed by emo kid extraordinaire Gaara, it was such a shame, they needed to make a Dosu and Pals spin-off series where he gets into all kinds of mis-cheif and adventures.

And I hate the two emo kids Gaara and Sasuke, because their characters are about has obvious and 2-bit as a peice of card, if they never put them in the show, it would make it alot better, maybe then Dosu could be a Hidden Village of the Leaf ninja in Naruto's team and get best friend of the main character immunity.

Born to be me sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii has a reputation beyond repute sokii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 12:26 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: sokiee

My fave would be Kakashi because he is a mysterious person.
    Least would be Orochimaru because he is just plain evil >[

avatar drawn, sig created by me.

deviantart | tumblr | myanimelist

Junior Member Black Mokona is a splendid one to behold Black Mokona is a splendid one to behold Black Mokona is a splendid one to behold Black Mokona is a splendid one to behold Black Mokona is a splendid one to behold Black Mokona is a splendid one to behold Black Mokona is a splendid one to behold Black Mokona's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2008 03:15 AM
    Threads

The most character i like is : Kakashi! He is very cool!
    I like Neji and Sasuke too they are cool!!!

The most character i hate is : Orchimaru! He is very bad,cruel,etc.
    Add me in the friendster please....
    Spinel_suppy@yahoo.com

Senior Member JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46 has a reputation beyond repute JJ46's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2008 02:42 AM
    Threads

Sasuke - Ooohh, so cute, powerful, cool...
    Gaara - Ooooohhhh!!!!
    Shikamaru - don't know why, but I like him too.
    Sakura (Shippuden) - she rocks
    Itachi - ...

Junior Member Uchiha,Madara has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha,Madara has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha,Madara has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha,Madara has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha,Madara has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha,Madara has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha,Madara has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha,Madara has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha,Madara has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha,Madara has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha,Madara has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha,Madara's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2008 02:07 PM
    Threads

Neji and naruto are awesome

my least is sasuke he's overrated and should be dead

Junior Member Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95 has much to be proud of Itachiuchiha95's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2008 07:36 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by negative_18 View Post
    LEAST FAVOURITE CHARACTERS= Sakura and sasuke!
    omg can they do anything more to get on my nerves? sasuke is a fool pushing it all away and then complaining he lost everything. BAKA!
    ans sakura is a fool for liking him and being so nice to sasuke and meaner to naruto and rock lee despite they actually care for her.

FAVOURIT CHARACTERS= naruto and hinata
    naruto is very likeable to me because of his never giving up attitude and despite being shunned by the village he still wants to become hokage meaning he will protect it. i like hinata because she is so shy and sweet and cute. also she likes naruto so yea.

i generally like all the rest of the characters except for sakura and sasuke

I hate Sasuke Sakura too! They make me sick! Sasuke is too emo! Sakura well she is Okay but sasuke obsessed. I also hate Gaara, Kisame, and Rock lee. Gaara only cares about himself. Kisame creeps me out and lastly Lee. Is he drugged or somthing? Tamari killed my fave kunoichi. She will die anthor day!

I love Itachi, Ino, Tayuya, Hinata, and Deidara. I like Deidara becuase we have somthing in common. We think art is a bang, HMMM! Ino is pretty and so is Tayuya. Tayuya is stronger than Ino though. I like Hinata becuase she is a lot differnet! I never saw her in shippuden yet. I don't know why i like Ityachi. But I'm obseed.

THE WORST CHARCTER IS OROCHI! He is a perv. "All In wanted was sasuke's body. Is thats so hard to ask?"
    Such a ayame, Shigure and Itachi fan

Junior Member shikamarufan1104 is on a distinguished road shikamarufan1104's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2008 11:44 PM
    Threads

shikamaru is my fav cause of how alike we are and i don't really have a least fav ^_^

eagle-eyed >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_> has a reputation beyond repute >_o_aiglos_o_>'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2008 12:33 PM
    I am born in South Korea but I live in the Philippinesc",
    Threads

My favorite character is Pein coz I think he's a rare character and seeing he has piercings which I have too.

My least favorite character would be Kabuto. Simply, i just think he looks weird with those glasses and suit.

tag and render by me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 27 ... LastLast

Thread Information