AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Favorite/Least Favorite Naruto Character

Senior Member sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb is just really nice sensei-zeb's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2008 07:51 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

my favorite are naruto, sasuke, gaara, and neji becasue there are immensely strong and all have a curse on them
    Last edited by sensei-zeb; 03-02-2008 at 03:51 PM.

Member Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl has a reputation beyond repute Stenchgirl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2008 01:44 PM
    Threads

Favorites:
    Kakashi - He's just too hilariously light hearted and fun, but can be deadly serious and very strong when needed. Plus he had a sad past and I just want to hug him!
    Kiba - He has Akamaru!!! I love dogs!! *huggles the both of them*
    Hayate - He was good with a sword and had nice hair! Plus he was always coughing and it made you go, is he sick?? And then he died and you cried your eyes out... Lol, not really! =P He was just cool as the match judge during the chuunin exams! =)
    Genma - He looks like Hayate only he chews on... erm something all the time, he's got nice hair too! =P
    Izumo - He and his partner (who's name I've forgotten) that you always see him with are just funny fun characters, I like them! (I have a thing for minor characters you see! =P)
    Shikamaru - Ahh he's lazy just like me, and he's an uber genius and that's cool!!
    Lee - He's so funny looking that it makes me ridiculously happy!! Plus he's so sweet about defending the girl he likes, his teacher or his beliefs.
    Anko - Haha, she's crazy and it makes me laugh! =D
    Iruka - He's so sweet with Naruto... =)
    Sai - He kills me with all of his inappropriate talk! It's just too funny!
    Hana - Aw she's a vet and takes care of Akamaru! So cute! =)

Least Favorites:
    Hinata - Ack I just can't stand her blushing stuttering ways with Naruto. Grow some balls woman!!! Well not really, but you know what I mean!
    Ino - I hate her attitude about appearances and all that jazz, she just angers me.
    Kabuto - He creeps me out to no end!!! I hate the way he pushes his glasses up, and he has no fashion sense! Lol!
    Itachi - He's just an evil wanker who needs to die. End of story.
    Orochimaru - HE JUST WON'T DIE!!!

Erm that's it for me! =D
    Bill Bandai: Everyone will buy my seemingly innocent toys and pay their hard earned money for them!
    Bill Clinton: So then the toys will rise up and destroy them?
    Bill Bandai: No, you ninny, they just SIT there. People will go nuts wondering WHEN they'll rise up and destroy them!

Junior Member Anime Spoon is on a distinguished road Anime Spoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2008 12:33 PM
    Threads

Default Like and dislike

Favs:
    Kakashi: Who doesn't like a ninja with different colored eyes? And I like his attitude.
    Lee: His jyuuken state is the best

Least Fav:
    Sasuke: Yet another revenge character. We don't need another revenge storyline. Everyone has already seen one, and most end in the same way.
    My anime website : http://animespoon.com

Junior Member emo kid is a glorious beacon of light emo kid is a glorious beacon of light emo kid is a glorious beacon of light emo kid is a glorious beacon of light emo kid is a glorious beacon of light emo kid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2008 06:39 PM
    Threads

my faverit is itachi he is cool
    Last edited by emo kid; 03-03-2008 at 04:46 PM.

Junior Member emo kid is a glorious beacon of light emo kid is a glorious beacon of light emo kid is a glorious beacon of light emo kid is a glorious beacon of light emo kid is a glorious beacon of light emo kid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2008 06:39 PM
    Threads

my fav and lest fav. my fav is deidara and sasori there cool and my lest fav is sakura and ino and lee and guy.

~*The coldest story*~ Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2010 09:01 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kimora

Quote Originally Posted by Dottie View Post
    Least Favorite: Hinata

Hinata is too shy, and her love for Naruto gets out of hand sometimes. Other than that she's fine to me, but she's the only one I dislike the most.

Most Favorite: Gaara

He's uber cute to me, and I love how they call him "Santa Claus" because of the bag he carries around with him. (if it even is a bag) I also like how he acts mysterious at most times and has a smart-alec attitude. <3
    You stole my answers!
    I hate Hinata too! Because of the same resons as you.

Gaara's SO AWESOME! I think he's sooooo hot! *drools*
    But there's one thing I don't like that you do though. I HATE that people
    call him "Santa Claus" because they asume that the gourd on his back is a
    bag!
    It is 100% NOT a bag! It's a gourd that carries the sand that he manipulates! NOT A BAG!!! Anyone who knows anything about him would know it's not a bag!
    I built a wall... not to block anyone out, but to see
    who will ever love me enough.... to climb over it.

Rina'z Plague is back!! animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 10:28 AM
    Threads

least favorite-- hinata: too shy and i just really dont like her

favorites:
    jiraiya--he's really funny and strong
    sunade-- i just like her pig
    naruto-- the spirit and the way he eats noodles. hahaha..

^I'm a cold vanilla milkshake with poison in it.^
    ^Please take a sip.^

can you make me a siggy and avvy set?
    im collecting. pm me if you can.
    thanks!

--my collection--

Senior Member cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22 has a reputation beyond repute cyborgmonkey22's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2008 10:55 AM
    Threads

favorite character: jiraiya
    jiraiya is one of the sannin so therefor he's one of the strongest characters in the series. also because he's such a perv he adds a lot of comic relief which i like. plus it's nice to see one of the stronger characters add comic relief as opposed to only the weaker characters. also i have a pretty similar personality to jiraiya's in some aspects plus i'm the same height as him so that's pretty cool too.

least favorite character: kabuto
    kabuto just is annoying in my opinion. for being a henchman of orochimaru he sure doesn't do much. sure he fights sometimes but the biggest battles he's been in were the invasion of konoha and fighting naruto during the sannin battle. in the case of the former he didn't do much at all other than cast that genjutsu at the arena and kill a few guys but most of the fighting he left up to the other sound ninja. in the case of the latter he did do a lot but for most of the series he doesn't do nearly as much as the other characters. also you can never tell whose side he is truly on. in part 1 he pretends to be a leaf ninja only to reveal he works for orochimaru.

in part 2 you find out he's a spy sent to orochimaru by sasori only to find out he betrayed sasori and was indeed still loyal to orochimaru

Junior Member CheeseDragon is on a distinguished road CheeseDragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2008 07:50 AM
    Threads

SPOILERS BEWARE

Favorite: Gaara, Neji, Shikamaru, Tsunade, TenTen, Temari and Sai

Reason for Gaara: He's mysterious and misunderstood. I am glad when he became the Kazekage that everyone started to notice him for a change.

Reason for Neji: I love Neji's personality. He's calm in all situations.

Reason for Shikamaru: I love how he is really smart and laid back

Reason for Sai: I just think his personality (if he has one) is cute

Reason for Tsunade: I was glad that the author finally put a strong female into the anime, I was getting annoyed by Sakura

Reason for Temari: Well, she's really smart and independent and really doesn't take crap from anyone

Reason for TenTen: I love her weopens and that she a an independent female

Least Favorite: Deidara, Hinata, Sakura (before Shippuuden), Ino, Kabuto

Reason for Deidara: Well...HE KILLED GAARA. He sat on Gaara's dead body and SLAPPED HIM! That is UNEXCEPTABLE

Reason for Hinata: She's too shy, she drives me crazy

Reason for Sakura before Shippuuden: She's weak and whiny. And after ever sentence she says "Sasuke" She needs to get over herself (which she did in Shippuuden)

Reason for Ino: She's a fangirl, and hasn't changed since the end of the Naruto series. She is a girly-girl and I want her to die

Reason for Kabuto: He's annoying

The black stick figure will be you if you EVER steal my cookies

Junior Member DJ Lance Rock has much to be proud of DJ Lance Rock has much to be proud of DJ Lance Rock has much to be proud of DJ Lance Rock has much to be proud of DJ Lance Rock has much to be proud of DJ Lance Rock has much to be proud of DJ Lance Rock has much to be proud of DJ Lance Rock has much to be proud of DJ Lance Rock has much to be proud of DJ Lance Rock has much to be proud of DJ Lance Rock's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2008 07:32 AM
    Threads

Favourite:
    It would have to be Jiraiya just because I enjoy the things that he does mainly which would be "Doing Research" or whatever he says it is, Also I like him because he is the mentor of Naruto for certain parts of the anime.

Least:
    This would definitly have to be Sakura since she is never actually fighting seriously, and most of the time she is just moping and crying about Sasuke being gone.

Member Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01 has a reputation beyond repute Lovesasuke4ever01's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2009 08:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I Love Naruto!!

Most fav:Sasuke becaues he's hot and very sexy oh... and he has a cool kinda power the sharigan...and my other fav is Naruto because he is very well i don't know the word but he wants to be a hokage someday and well lots of people are telling him you won't be a hokage but naruto doesn't care what people say so he just goes 4 his dream and well yeah and he is very cute and sexy also...
    Least fav:Sakura cause she i don't know she's annoying and cause she wants sasuke all to her self..and other least fav is orochimaru cause of what he did to sasuke gave him the curse mark...

Junior Member mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u is infamous around these parts mitoko.u's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2008 05:54 PM
    Threads

my favorite is sasuke! which is weird because I used to hate him but then tow days ago I read a post about him in another forum and I was so shoucked of how wonderful sasuke's character is! he is the most changing character and for good reasons , he gives the whole anime and manga a new kind of anticepation! we all know that naruto is going to be hokage but sasuke? we don't know what will happen to him, will he come back? will the village accept him? what does madara wants with him? too many questions! I will put the post that made ME love sasuke after hating him for too long ther is spoilers for part one though .....

my least favorite characters are : itachi , orochimaru , madara .... all the akatsuki .

Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 03-16-2008 at 03:22 PM. Reason: You didn't need to post that huge mess twice. Looks like spam.

Junior Member lacus_nostalgia21 is on a distinguished road lacus_nostalgia21's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2008 07:22 AM
    Threads

Smile

my favorite characters... 1.Kakashi b'coz he is cool.He is one of the elite ninja in Konoha and he has a powerful eyes of the Uchija... 2. Hinata b'coz she is cute..I liked her when she see Naruto around and then she blush or get fainted.. 3. Shikamaru because he is very smart even he is lazy..reminds me of someone 4. Gaara because he is kind and cute My least favorite 1. Urichimaru because I just don't liked him he make Sasuke bad...I also don't like his tongue

Junior Member mia91 will become famous soon enough mia91 will become famous soon enough mia91's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2008 01:09 PM
    Threads

My favs are Gaara (he's so cute and nice), Kiba&Akamaru (<3 just love them, doggy doggy), Hinata (she's so kind and everything) and *goes hiddes* Orochimaru...

Least fav: Itachi deffinitely, then Shikamaru (he's so annoying being all lazy and gahh) and... and... that's it

Junior Member Haseo_Terror_Of_Death has a reputation beyond repute Haseo_Terror_Of_Death has a reputation beyond repute Haseo_Terror_Of_Death has a reputation beyond repute Haseo_Terror_Of_Death has a reputation beyond repute Haseo_Terror_Of_Death has a reputation beyond repute Haseo_Terror_Of_Death has a reputation beyond repute Haseo_Terror_Of_Death has a reputation beyond repute Haseo_Terror_Of_Death has a reputation beyond repute Haseo_Terror_Of_Death has a reputation beyond repute Haseo_Terror_Of_Death has a reputation beyond repute Haseo_Terror_Of_Death has a reputation beyond repute Haseo_Terror_Of_Death's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2008 01:39 PM
    Threads

i hate orochimaru alot

Junior Member sasukesai is just really nice sasukesai is just really nice sasukesai is just really nice sasukesai is just really nice sasukesai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2008 11:41 AM
    Threads

my favoirites are

sasuke
    naruto
    neji
    hinata
    sakura
    and itachi

just because they're cool..........but sasuke is the coolest lol =D

Junior Member sasukesai is just really nice sasukesai is just really nice sasukesai is just really nice sasukesai is just really nice sasukesai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2008 11:41 AM
    Threads

my least favourite character has to be orochimaru, he is so annoying, he steals people and i dont think anyone likes him anyway lol =D

Junior Member Lazu is on a distinguished road Lazu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2008 07:23 AM
    Threads

Well......
    Fave Charas:
    Deidara ♥
    Because he's so....sexy and he goes Geijutsu wa Bakuhatsu da <3 BANG!
    Sasori
    Well, I like Puppets o,o'
    Itachi
    I don't know, he's cool xD
    Gaara
    He's Gaara xDDD'''

And I hate <,<
    Sasuke
    He killed Deidara & Itachi, Gah I really hate him~
    Sakura
    And SHE killed Sasori, plus she's annoying -__-
    Orochimaru
    He's scary >__< And he has a reeeal long tongue Q.Q

Last time I cried, now I laugh at you <3

SasoDei-Freak O-O!
    Baka desu xD~

Junior Member Xtreme_Leraiya is infamous around these parts Xtreme_Leraiya is infamous around these parts Xtreme_Leraiya is infamous around these parts Xtreme_Leraiya is infamous around these parts Xtreme_Leraiya is infamous around these parts Xtreme_Leraiya is infamous around these parts Xtreme_Leraiya is infamous around these parts Xtreme_Leraiya's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2008 09:19 AM
    Threads

Cool ^.^

Well my favorite Character would have to be ........ Hinata
    YAYAYA SHE IS SO HOT
    My least favorite is Sakura..... cant stand her always getting Naruto kill or hurt our in trouble.I JUST CANT STAND HER!!!!!!
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 03-25-2008 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Language.
    If you like something let it free
    If it comes back it was for you
    If it never came back it was never yours

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2013 02:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

Update: My new Favorite character is Itachi. He is awesome!
    I'm also a Itachi-Fangirl xD
    Itachi is just plain cool.

My Least Favorite it Sasuke, Because...well Ican't say anything cause it's a spoiler but...those you have read latest chapter will know what Sasuke did. T_T

^^

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

Junior Member _wolf-hinata_ is on a distinguished road _wolf-hinata_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2008 06:07 PM
    Threads

i lke hinata becuase she is shy but talks more in the show i like hinata ALOT!!!!!lol

~*The coldest story*~ Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2010 09:01 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kimora

Thumbs up

Fave characters:
    #1) Gaara - He's SOOOO cool...! BONUS, HOT/SEXY!! *drool drool*
    #2) Neji - He's SO strong, cool, and intelligent. BONUS, HOT/SEXY! *drool*
    #3) Tayuya - Totally awe inspiering...! Sorong too!

Least fave characters:

#1) Sakura - ANNOYING AS... Something... And all she normaly does is stand,
    ogle Sasuke, need help/resquing, and just plane get in the way!
    God, I dispise her!
    #2) Kabuto - Do I have to explain..? LOSER! Someone tell him to get his
    glasses fitted, so he stops pushing them up! With his middle finger!
    #3) Sasuke - Again, do I need to explain? EMO!!!!
    I built a wall... not to block anyone out, but to see
    who will ever love me enough.... to climb over it.

Senior Member Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko has a reputation beyond repute Nariko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2008 04:53 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SanzoGojyo4eva<3 View Post
    Favorite Caharacter:Kakashi, Sakura, Ino, TenTen, Hinata
    Kakashi:I luv him bc he's so hot and he's so laid back and he is so mysterious. I luv a man with mystery XD

Sakura:She's just like me! ^^She's so independent and brave and always looking out for her teammates

Ino:She's just liike me, too. She's very out-going and determined

TenTen: She's like me also XD (alot of the girls are me) bc she has strength and is very quick at thinking. Even though she fails at things, she always keeps going(like the peliminaries, when she fought Temari)

Hinata: She's so calm and she's not about the violence(not all the time only when she has to be violent) and she's shy like me

Least Favorite Character:Kiba, Gaara, Orochimaru
    Kiba:I dislike him bc he is kinda rude and he can be so competitive and mean. Sorry to the ppl who like him

Gaara: He's just too scary...

Orochimaru: He's a jerk(no offence) and he is "power hungry"
    That's really nice that you do compare yourself with Ino and Sakura. Annoying, a complete fake and a waste of space, correct?
    btw, Kiba is sexier than your mom. lulz

To be on topic, I don't like Sakura or Ino at all. They're not doing anything, they're better off just dead. Sasuke tries too hard. Ew. lol Hate that fggt.

I love Kiba, Itachi, Jiraiya, Haku and Shikamaru. Yeah.
    Last edited by Nariko; 03-29-2008 at 06:40 PM.
    kirakira hikatte atsui kumo no ue wo kazaru

Junior Member Sammi has a reputation beyond repute Sammi has a reputation beyond repute Sammi has a reputation beyond repute Sammi has a reputation beyond repute Sammi has a reputation beyond repute Sammi has a reputation beyond repute Sammi has a reputation beyond repute Sammi has a reputation beyond repute Sammi has a reputation beyond repute Sammi has a reputation beyond repute Sammi has a reputation beyond repute Sammi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2008 10:01 AM
    Threads

I'm not really a big fan of the series, but there are a lot of characters I really love and practically worship. Namely the Akatsuki; I'll however just talk about my top two favorites~ =D

Akasuna no Sasori: There is so much that I have to say about this creepy redhead. <333 He's not human, but he's not really a puppet since he has a heart. He's trying to turn himself into art by losing the ability to feel, eat, and such which are all of life's pleasures. And his child self is just so dang adorable. Oh, his psycopathism is pretty cool, too, I suppose. I have a lot more to say but like... That would be too much to say about this guy~ I'd like to add something, though: I respect his point of view when it comes to art, completely~

Deidara: I bet you all are getting "OMG I BET THIS PERSON IS A SASODEI FANGIRL" vibes. I'm not just a SasoDei fangirl, I'm a really rabid one since I have collected over 3000 SasoDei fan arts and over 300 fics~ But I'm just rambling/bragging. Hnn, I like Deidara 'cause his style of art, though opposite to Sasori's, is very unique and interesting. I like Deidara's view of art too~ His catchphrase is also cute. His fighting style is really awesome, too. I like Sasori more than Deidara, though, since more's known about Sasori, imo.

As for characters I hate...

Haruno Sakura: I have both reasons of extreme bias and good reasons to dislike her, but since I'm a proud idiot, I'd like to show my biased reasons first to give you guys a bad impression~ In the fight with Sasori, she completely godmods. She lands from 20 feet in the sky, skids across the floor on her body and comes out completely fine. Seriously. She like... godmods in part two. It's creepy. And in part one, she does nothing. Nothing at all. She just stands there and goes "JAKLJFKAJFKLJA".

Uchiha Sasuke: He's all... cliche. He's cliche. He's that emo kid that you have in every Anime. The silent, cool, emo dude that all the girls go "AAAAAAAAA" over. And, again reasons of bias: He killed Deidara and Itachiiiiiii. ;;'
    a r t i f i c i a l
    "it's fake. it's not real. just a copy of it."

people think artificial things are not beautiful.
    the fact that they are fake changes nothing;
    what matters is if it's beautiful or if it's ugly.

... or perhaps i'm utterly wrong?
    banner and icon/avatar by sammi.

Banned Forum / Chat inu.hime is on a distinguished road inu.hime's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2008 12:32 AM
    Threads

Wink

Favorites
    Maito Gai - Okay. He is totally my type of guy. I really do love his personality and the fact that he is a taijutsu user. [ I like those who like to fight physically.] Gai-sama even has own little mini self named Rock Lee. No one else in Naruto has one of those...I think. I LOVE YOU GAI-SAMA!
    <B>

Jiraiya - OKay, I'm totally one of his many normal Fangirls. He might be way too old for me but man does he make me want him more and more the way he acts. <33 His character in the story is deep and I love it.
    </B>

Uchiha Itachi - Not only is/was he amazing gorgous but the way he was put together into the story I loved. He wanted his little brother to kill him. Also in genral the way he acts calm and collecting makes me melt. <33

Not Favorites
    I don't really have a non-favorite. Everyone else is just "blah" to me. :'D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 26 ... LastLast

Thread Information