AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Favorite/Least Favorite Naruto Character

Senior Member Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri has a reputation beyond repute Zidarri's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2008 07:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I guess it depends on favorite in what situation, to me.

But overall, my favorite character would have to be . . . Hyuuga Neji.

My least favorite is Maito Gai. He has his moments, but mostly, I can't stand him.

Junior Member IchigoLightNarutoInuyEd is on a distinguished road IchigoLightNarutoInuyEd's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2007 07:25 PM
    Threads

Favorit Character- Shikamaru
    Lsat Favorit- Neji

Shika is soo cute! & wicked smart [but lazy] & is jutsu is wicked cool

Neji is really like "o its destany" its so stupid! & He allmost killed hinata once also!
    Fan <3

Junior Member Reichieru is on a distinguished road Reichieru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2007 07:34 PM
    Threads

Shikamaru is Awesome ,,,
    hes smarter than all of you and the laziest hehehehheehhehe

Junior Member Orochimaru's Lover has a spectacular aura about Orochimaru's Lover has a spectacular aura about Orochimaru's Lover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2007 10:57 AM
    Threads

Wink

my most favorite character of all time is Orochimaru!! as myou can tell *points to name, signature, avatar, location* i love him so much!!! He's so cool!! i love his disregard for the rules and all his cool Jutsus of his own creation. I also think he is the sexiest character ever!!! I love his voice and his laugh and hie eyes. I love everything about him!!! And his wickedly long tounge is so sexy I love his snake summoning tattoo and i like how he runs blood down the lenght of it to summon snakes and stuff. that is so cool!! and how he pulls Kusanagi(his sword) out of his mouth to fight with it!!!! Orochimaru is the best!!!! i would so date him if i could!!! Orochimaru in my opinion the coolest character ever!!!! I love him

Member shikamaruscutie has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruscutie has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruscutie has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruscutie has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruscutie has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruscutie has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruscutie has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruscutie has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruscutie has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruscutie has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruscutie has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruscutie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2008 06:18 PM
    Threads

mine is shikamaru because hes cute lazy and smart

least favorite is ino
    because she rude to sakura and choji
    shikamarusgirl:

Cows shall take over the world if you want to help the cows take the world then copy this and put it in your signature.

Loser Luigifamous has a reputation beyond repute Luigifamous has a reputation beyond repute Luigifamous has a reputation beyond repute Luigifamous has a reputation beyond repute Luigifamous has a reputation beyond repute Luigifamous has a reputation beyond repute Luigifamous has a reputation beyond repute Luigifamous has a reputation beyond repute Luigifamous has a reputation beyond repute Luigifamous has a reputation beyond repute Luigifamous has a reputation beyond repute Luigifamous's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2008 01:42 AM
    Threads

fav: rock lee
    hes da best and he will never give up on sumthin

least fav: choji
    hes a disgrace of big guys, lol

Senior Member LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2009 09:00 AM
    Threads

Fav: Naruto - He&#180;s one of the strongest char&#180;s in the series, plus he&#180;s clumsy and pretty dumb... Wich in the other hand make&#180;s him funny

Least fav: dno... Kabuto probs... He&#180;s so hypocrite that it makes me sick L

Senior Member Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha has a reputation beyond repute Assassin of Konoha's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2008 12:10 PM
    Threads

Favorite......KAKASHI!!!!!!!!! Cuz he is so cool, and I LOVE his sarcasm. He is really funny, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE his chidori!!!

Least Favorite/most hated....tie between Sasuke and Sakura..Sasuke first then Sakura prolly......Sasuke cuz he is so selfish and full of himself, and he completely disregards teh feelings of everyone around him, Sakura cuz she can't do anything. I mean when she fough Zaku all she did was jump around then bite him, the get her head beat in...she is literally USELESS!!!!!!

†Angel of the Darkness† Mei Kanami has a reputation beyond repute Mei Kanami has a reputation beyond repute Mei Kanami has a reputation beyond repute Mei Kanami has a reputation beyond repute Mei Kanami has a reputation beyond repute Mei Kanami has a reputation beyond repute Mei Kanami has a reputation beyond repute Mei Kanami has a reputation beyond repute Mei Kanami has a reputation beyond repute Mei Kanami has a reputation beyond repute Mei Kanami has a reputation beyond repute Mei Kanami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2008 03:44 AM
    Threads

Favorite : Kakashi-sensei!!! ^.^
    >> 'coz he's sooo... cooL, and hanDsome too!!! (I already seen hiS face beHind his masK) Can't think about anotHer character wHen remember hiM!

Least favoriTe : oRochimaru
    >> He's so sLy and sCary!!!
    [~Fans~] [~Family~]

~ Rarely active atm~
    .: busy busy busy :.
    Sorry coz I didn't reply your PMs...
    >_>

Junior Member Ukenin is just really nice Ukenin is just really nice Ukenin is just really nice Ukenin is just really nice Ukenin is just really nice Ukenin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2007 08:37 PM
    Threads

Fav: Tie between Older Naruto just cause, and Older Neji because he puts up with society just as little as I do.
    Least: Older Rock Lee. Don't argue. He's just a geek. He fights well, but he's a geek.
    I'm a kitty. ...Meow.

"Nothing is louder than the end of a song that has always been there"

"When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty."

Junior Member Krizu is a splendid one to behold Krizu is a splendid one to behold Krizu is a splendid one to behold Krizu is a splendid one to behold Krizu is a splendid one to behold Krizu is a splendid one to behold Krizu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2008 01:09 PM
    Threads

Favorite:
    Kiba - He's so cool and he loves dogs, just like me. ^^

Others that i like are: Shikamaru, Gaara, Kakashi and Naruto.

Least favorite:
    Orochimaru - He's one scary man...

Others that i don't like are: Sasuke, Ino, Sakura and Kabuto.

Junior Member Zabuza's Girl is on a distinguished road Zabuza's Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2008 04:48 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I don't have a Wii

My favorite, obviously, is hottest guy of the year(to me) aka. Zabuza.
    My least favorite... that's a tough decision.
    I don't like Kisame because he's ugly. Sakura killed Sasori so she gained my respect..and I don't hate her anymore. My LEAST favorite would have to be Deidara.
    I will always love you Zabuza...

Senior Member Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu has a reputation beyond repute Brojasu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 02:58 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: i have 1 but idk it

favorite- Itachi cause hes extremely strong
    least favorite- I like em all but Naruto is really annoying at times

Junior Member choji rules is on a distinguished road choji rules's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2008 02:15 PM
    Threads

Default sa

favorite: my favorite has to be choji because choji is proud of being fat and uses it to his advantage
    chubbies rule
    least favorite:sauske because he single minded and lets his obsession with itachi drive him crazy he needs

Senior Member sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia has a reputation beyond repute sakura rukia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2008 11:39 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: ice cream

my fave is gaara he is cool and actually haves a kind heart my least charactor is sasuke beacause he joined orochimaru

Currently watching:Clannad,H20 footprints in the sand,Shugo Chara!Soul Eater,Lucky star,Maburaho,Kamen No Maid guy,Elfen Lied

Junior Member sarey has much to be proud of sarey has much to be proud of sarey has much to be proud of sarey has much to be proud of sarey has much to be proud of sarey has much to be proud of sarey has much to be proud of sarey has much to be proud of sarey has much to be proud of sarey's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:23 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by buhbibutterfly View Post
    Favorite characters

1. gaara - i tend to like the darkish/mysterious/evilish characters. i don't like his newer outfit though...

2. lee - he's funny and just so dedicated...love his personality, the only thing i didn't like about him is that he liked sakura...

Least favorite character-

Sakura - outta all the characters i find that she is the most annoying. I just can't find myself liking her as a character.

Sasuke - He's also annoying in my opinion...
    the favorite is gara suski becouse he have he fire thing and it is so cool
    and if he and naruto get into a combat i think he well win

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 12:03 PM
    Threads

favourite would have to be Tsunade she has a sad past which has led to her being strong plus she looks nice and cool
    least favourite: sakura why did someone so crap get to be one of the main characters of a fairly cool Anime?

Junior Member Uchiha Miyami has a brilliant future Uchiha Miyami has a brilliant future Uchiha Miyami has a brilliant future Uchiha Miyami has a brilliant future Uchiha Miyami has a brilliant future Uchiha Miyami has a brilliant future Uchiha Miyami has a brilliant future Uchiha Miyami has a brilliant future Uchiha Miyami has a brilliant future Uchiha Miyami has a brilliant future Uchiha Miyami has a brilliant future Uchiha Miyami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2008 03:32 PM
    Threads

favorites:

sasuke: well he's just cool and stuff and like its like kinda cool how one of the maincharacters like "goes to da dark side" >.< bwaha!

tenten: she's just so cool. She has all these weapon stuff and shes so awesome...kinda like how i used to be always with the guys...but still girl(well a little) I still am..ahaha!!!

shikamaru: he's so thoughtful and like one of the most unexspected pplk to think so much...kinda like me when Im all pissed off...

least favorite:

Ino...UGH!!! she's so annoying!!! >.< I mean like she's all SASUKE!!! and the thing is shikamaru and her look good together, but like she's too clingy.......
    .::somehow everythings gunna fall right into place::.
    \|PaRaMoRe aDDiCt|/
    I L U V J . M . >J A N . 0 8<
    ~([forced into love, taken with affection])~
    Uchiha Miyami has:
    !!!OBSSESSIVE DISORDER!!!
    Obession as of now (5-23-08) - vampire night

Junior Member Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God has a reputation beyond repute Death God's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2008 06:37 PM
    Threads

Favorite: Sasuke. He's so full of depth, even for a depressed emo kid. <3 It's so much fun to read into him and interpret his actions.

Least Favorite: Karin! She's just like Sakura was when she was first introduced except she's had more years to grow out of fangirlism. D: And her hair has seen better days.

the truth is out there Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder has a reputation beyond repute Spooky Mulder's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2014 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

DYNAMIC ENTRYYYYY!!
    Come on, people! Guy/Gai has to be the best Naruto character ever. <3 Who else is manly enough to give another grown man a piggy back ride?

Yet, I still adore Naruto. He may be a bit, for lack of a better word, stupid--but at least he's grown out of his obnoxious self and sometimes has a sense to give people space when it's needed.

Least Favorite: Shizune's pig...whatever the hell it's called. And, if I must pick a person? Ebisu.
    Last edited by Spooky Mulder; 01-12-2008 at 10:49 PM.

I WANT TO
    BELIEVE

i'm here and i heart scully
    tumblr

Junior Member LasShEe is on a distinguished road LasShEe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2008 04:10 PM
    Threads

Least favorite: Sakura, she's mean to naruto the one that actually shows his feelings towards her and shes always all over sasuke- who treats her like air

Member cat21333 has much to be proud of cat21333 has much to be proud of cat21333 has much to be proud of cat21333 has much to be proud of cat21333 has much to be proud of cat21333 has much to be proud of cat21333 has much to be proud of cat21333 has much to be proud of cat21333 has much to be proud of cat21333's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2012 05:27 PM
    Threads

my favorite character is shikamaru. i kinda like how he is apethetic but also a genuis. makes me want to try hard at what i do in school.

Junior Member Misake-chan is on a distinguished road Misake-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2008 03:59 PM
    Threads

Exclamation

I like Shikamaru cause he has a laid back attitude!
    Last edited by Misake-chan; 01-15-2008 at 04:00 PM.
    Misake Misue!~

Senior Member honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2008 02:04 PM
    Threads

Sasuke-mysterious and powerful, love his hairstyle (fave). His intelligents way beyond Naruto's and his Jitsus' powers are awsome!

Itachi--mean (killed own parents+other clan members), keeps mostly everyone in a goose chase, has no heart to his younger brother sasuke

Junior Member grim5reaper360 is on a distinguished road grim5reaper360's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 12:45 AM
    Threads

Most favorite character: Itachi
    Least Favorite: Naruto

For one thing, Itachi wiped out what is known as the leave village best clan, JUST do test his abilities. He killed his best friend to obtain Mangekyu Sharingan meaning hes willing to do w.e it takes to obtain power. He is definetly one of the characters who drink from the cup of the gods

Why i hate Naruto, hes a poor disgrace for a ninja. First off, what kind of ninja wears orange? Bright much?? secondly, he has what is called "i'm the main character jutsu" meaning that no matter what, he will always win because hes the main character, even if the victory makes no sence. On top of that, he depends way to much on the kyubi and refuses to face reality. He claims to be all this and that but if he doesnt even have the heart to take a loss then how the hell does he expect to be hokage?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 24 ... LastLast

Thread Information