AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Favorite/Least Favorite Naruto Character

Junior Member Ino_fan13 is on a distinguished road Ino_fan13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2007 07:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

well i like all of them (especially ino and sasuke)but my most fave is Shikamaru cuz hes funny,sarcastic,good friend,kool,ect..

Least Fave-Sakura Haruno
    ugh shes totally annoying,shes all ways in the way,shes like the weakest link,ugh sooo many resons!

Junior Member Chuint is on a distinguished road Chuint's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2007 09:03 PM
    Threads

Question

Quote Originally Posted by shukakugirl View Post
    favorite charecter: gaara of the desrert

why: he is soooo cute and hot... he is very strong.

least fav: rock lee

why: well, he is single minded and and realy ugly!

I shall spare you from my informing the whole club of Lee fangirls. o.o
    We are now sworn enemies. XD jk

Dont jusnt judge him by looks, I think he is unique. He might be single minded, but at least its not about KILLING some one like Sasuke's single-mindedness. And, it changes. One moment he focuses on training, the other on whatever else there is that needs focusing on.. o.o

...I got nothing, but Lee is awesomely hawt. I luvs him.

Junior Member rindesyu is infamous around these parts rindesyu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2007 05:13 PM
    Threads

Angry minky and me

me and meh friend minky.
    minky"s fav character.
    Naruto 'cause he does the stupidest things and makes me laugh,and he's just soooo adorable ^^
    minky"s least fav character
    sasuke 'cause he is he's flippin retarted
    and to all you Sasuke lovers i do not see what you like in him he has too big of an ego and he looks weird^^

now me rindesyu
    i (dont hate me) adore naruto. even though his little outbursts of "believe it" are very annoying, he is cute and has high dreams .just like me. he wants to be somethig that is practically impossible for him to acheive (like me), and still reaches for his goal. i have faith in him . plus he's also the main character your supposed to like him, in some fashion. GO NARUTO!!!!!!!!

least favorite is
    sakura. i hate her. sasuke this and sasuke that. obssesed much?. she always put poor naruto down because he's classified as an idiotic freak of nature. she's also weak and is a disgrace to all ninja's !!!!!!!!!!!!!! there i said it!
    Commence the eating of your face.
    ~~ http://rindesyu.deviantart.com/ ~~

Junior Member Kokyoku will become famous soon enough Kokyoku will become famous soon enough Kokyoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2007 09:57 PM
    Threads

Fave Male Character- Kiba. I LOVE dog boys (dogboy fetish?)
    Fave Female Character- Hinata. She's a lot like me in real life. She's one of the only young girls that I can stand.

Least Faved Male- Oro. Can anyone say "pedifile"?
    Least Faved Female- Sakura. She's so self-centered and weak! I hate her!

Junior Member TaichisGirl1234 is on a distinguished road TaichisGirl1234's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2007 08:15 AM
    Threads

My faves are Tenten (just plain awesome!), Neji (cute and strong and able to use Byakugan), Hinata (pretty and strong she can use Byakugan...so can Neji but so), and Kiba (just cute but not that strong).

My least faves are Gaara (big forehead and ugh...just...ugh), Orochimaru (...), Itachi (weird), Sakura (big forehead and annoying), and Ino (cause she's a BUTT).

Junior Member sh0cq is infamous around these parts sh0cq is infamous around these parts sh0cq is infamous around these parts sh0cq is infamous around these parts sh0cq is infamous around these parts sh0cq's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2007 03:13 PM
    Threads

Fav Char: Shikamaru
    He's probably the only ninja that acts like one, using stealth, cunning and wit. The rest have too many explosive techinques they should be called warriors instead of ninjas lol. Even though he isn't popular, he has his cool moments too(like the shika-temari match - it was awesome!). He's got a cool head and doesn't act on emotions alone (unlike naruto and sasuke) and assesses the big picture. He's a role model for everyone!
    P.S. Really hope they make shika n temari a couple hahahaha!!!

Least liked: Sakura
    In Naruto season 1 her contributions are virtually non-existent, gets in everyones way and doesnt make an effort to improve herself (can't believe she compared herself to naruto!), always throwing herself at sasuke... (i think naruto n lee r much better but she just ditched them =( ) She so useless to the point i hated her lol. In shippuudden she's definitely more matured and i'd love to see her charcater develop further!

Junior Member shacklebolt is on a distinguished road shacklebolt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 05:24 AM
    Threads

My favorites are:
    >Naruto - being the protagonist (so what?) and a real good friend
    >Sasuke - i can't find reasons why i like him, i simply do (for those who hate him, hmpf!)
    (it's odd seeing both naruto and sasuke on the list, mostly one's on the least fave)
    >Kakashi - kewl ninja!
    >Sasori - he's hair is pink, isn't it? it's just so kawaii!
    >Gaara - i could swap him with our current president, he's a good kazekage
    >Itachi - i sooooo love him!

Least favorite:
    >Sakura - useless brat and she's like "Oh my Sasuke!", geez, it hurts my ear!
    >Orochimaru - he puts so much powder on his face! bwahaha!

Member Colors has a reputation beyond repute Colors has a reputation beyond repute Colors has a reputation beyond repute Colors has a reputation beyond repute Colors has a reputation beyond repute Colors has a reputation beyond repute Colors has a reputation beyond repute Colors has a reputation beyond repute Colors has a reputation beyond repute Colors has a reputation beyond repute Colors has a reputation beyond repute Colors's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2007 10:38 PM
    Threads

I shall categorize them by gender! ♥ Mwahahahaha. <3

Favorite characters~

o Deidara - Hard to not love Deidei. ♥ As I previously stated, he's smart, destructive, funny and probably a bit more ninjalike than some. He's also an Akatsuki. AND HE LIKES TO PLAY WITH CLAY@@@ Kekeke ♥

o Karin - Three words. I LOVE KARIN.

Least favorite~

o Shino - He's just so. . . .bleh. D: He's boring. LOL

o Hinata - Most fanboys like her because of her assets. o_o But I don't really find her character intriguing. . .the spot for "I-SHALL-NEVER-GIVE-UP-AND-IMPROVE-MYSELF!" character has unfortunately been taken. *cough* And he does it much well then her. (maybe because we see him more? LOL)
    Signature made by yours truly.

unknown LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 04:55 AM
    Threads

Favorite:
    Sasuke Uchiha
    Kakashi Hatake
    Gaara Of The Sand
    Tsuande
    Kiba
    Least Favorite:
    Hinata
    Orochimaru
    concrete jungles where dreams
    are made of,
    there's nothing you can do~
    I
    NY

Senior Member Nejilover77 has a spectacular aura about Nejilover77 has a spectacular aura about Nejilover77 has a spectacular aura about Nejilover77's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2008 01:00 PM
    Threads

least favorite: tenten,sakura, itachi
    favorite: neji, sasuke, ino, hinata, kakashi,and naruto
    Friendship is like little jems scattered all over the earth.
    And when you find them they are very precious to you.

Member Knighticus is a splendid one to behold Knighticus is a splendid one to behold Knighticus is a splendid one to behold Knighticus is a splendid one to behold Knighticus is a splendid one to behold Knighticus is a splendid one to behold Knighticus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 02:50 PM
    Threads

Favorite character: shikamaru
    I look up to him and all of his tactics helped me in life.
    Favorite character: Naruto
    He always come out on top and has always knocked some sense into people like Inari,Tsunade, gaara, and Neji

Least favorite character:Orochimaru
    He left the village for 2 rediculous reasons, was also born on my birthday.
    Least favorite character: Mizuki
    He got beat by naruto twice. Has a cursemark from orochimaru that backfires in a bad way.
    Last edited by Knighticus; 08-10-2007 at 11:20 PM.
    (+ +)
    I am, the calmest angel of the wind. (+ +)
    For cheapy it's off the heizy.
    *VERY BAD JOKE*
    Later...
    *uh-oh*
    Note on pc: We are comming to DESTROY YOU because of you're horrible joke.

*i'm outta here!!!*
    YOU CAN'T ESCAPE DESTINY KID!
    *Forshame guys, Forshame* THE END

Fragment of the past lovebaby will become famous soon enough lovebaby will become famous soon enough lovebaby's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2007 01:22 PM
    Threads

Favorite: Naruto :'D! I love how he's so determined <3 When he's silly and doing something stupid, I laugh, and when he's sad, brooding over Sasuke, I feel for him. Either way, he's a character everyone can somewhat relate to.

Least Favorite: Ino. She's simply annoying. Sakura at least transformed in Shippuden. Ino, on the other hand remains a pretty useless character in my opinion

Member AHQ has a spectacular aura about AHQ has a spectacular aura about AHQ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2007 12:29 PM
    Threads

Favourite character - Kisame - i like that fish dude cuz he's got like so much chakra kyuubi looks like Sakura and that cool giant sword....I WANT A GIANT SWORD

Least favourite - Sakura - in naruto she hasnt got a single move.She's so weak and her attitude is just annoying

Junior Member FullMetal1 is on a distinguished road FullMetal1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2007 02:44 AM
    Threads

Favorites:gotta be kakashi, and shikamaru: kakashi, because hes cool, collected and has the sharingan. shikamaru because he has a cool technique and also because hes funny.

least favorites:Orochimaru: because hes extremely creepy, and sasuke because he throws away everything just to get revenge.
    Last edited by FullMetal1; 08-20-2007 at 02:47 AM.

Sagat's Addiction BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2009 12:30 PM
    Threads

I like Neji because he is skilled & cute including Shino,Hinata,Jaraiya,Yondaime & Kureanai.
    Sakura is negative for me.

avatar and signature made by Serated

REST IN PEACE LEGEND_S

Anime Sekai Kenkyuuin GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Systems NES Systems NES Controller Iron Man MkII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2011 11:45 AM
    Threads

Favourite Character - Kakashi becouse i think he's realy cool and kind of mysterious.I like his Raikiri

Least Favourite - Sakura because she is weak and annoys me

.sugar and spice. -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism' has a reputation beyond repute -Ana`ism''s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2009 12:33 PM
    Threads

um... let me think about it...:
    least fav: sasori 'cuz... just because
    fav: naruto, sasuke, sakura, shikamaru, hinata, gaara, temari etc etc etc XD
    Last edited by Ωmega; 08-22-2007 at 10:15 AM.

Suswertihin din ako Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2008 11:24 AM
    Threads

I like Jeraiya.I hate Kabuto.

Senior Member Takatofan1986 has much to be proud of Takatofan1986 has much to be proud of Takatofan1986 has much to be proud of Takatofan1986 has much to be proud of Takatofan1986 has much to be proud of Takatofan1986 has much to be proud of Takatofan1986 has much to be proud of Takatofan1986 has much to be proud of Takatofan1986 has much to be proud of Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2008 11:25 PM
    Threads

Fave: Shikamaru. Anyone else is troublesome.

Least fave: Sakura.
    Little sister: CHEZA WOLF SHINOBI

Junior Member Kunoichi16 is on a distinguished road Kunoichi16's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2007 04:11 PM
    Threads

Ok let's do this...

Favorites (Greatest to Least):

Hinata: I like Hinata because she's not like most of the other girls on Naruto. I admire her for never giving up and i, just like her, believe it's never to late to change. Even though she has a major crush on Naruto she isn't like Ino and Sakura and she knows how to control herself! Plus I think she is really pretty.

Naruto: He's HOT!!! I also think he is really strong and he shows a lot of inner strength. Plus he's loud just like me! Oh and did i say he was HOT!!!

Tsunade: She can punch down brick walls heal wounds and she's the 5th... should i go on?

Temari: She can be really cruel but she kicks butt! She takes no prisoners and she doesn't give a damn!!!

Rock Lee: I admire his will to never give up. He's worked hard to get where he is and i respect that... A LOT.

Least Favorite (Greatest to Least):

Sasuke: I used to like him and I still think he is the Hottest boy i've ever seen but... This kid needs to get an attitude and a reality check! It's not all about him ALL the time. He always thinks it's about him, him, him! He thinks he know's everything and He has all the help in the world but he refuses ALL of it! When help from the worst possible person comes he takes it! What's wrong with him! Is he stupid or just stupid?

Orochimaru: He is so CREEPY!!! I hate when he shows his tounge... it's DISGUSTING!!!

Kabuto: He's like Orochimaru's little slave. It's so annoying. Plus he tries to act like he's so cool.

In Betweens:

Sakura, Shizune, Tenten, Neji, Shikamaru, Kurenai, and Yondaime.

Junior Member hinataishot_256 is on a distinguished road hinataishot_256's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2007 09:24 PM
    Threads

Fav: Hinata. I love her!
    Least fav: Orochimaru. He's freaky...

Member spectracidex has a reputation beyond repute spectracidex has a reputation beyond repute spectracidex has a reputation beyond repute spectracidex has a reputation beyond repute spectracidex has a reputation beyond repute spectracidex has a reputation beyond repute spectracidex has a reputation beyond repute spectracidex has a reputation beyond repute spectracidex has a reputation beyond repute spectracidex has a reputation beyond repute spectracidex has a reputation beyond repute spectracidex's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2008 05:58 PM
    Threads

Favorite
    Sasuke
    Lee

Least
    Orochimaru
    Kiba

Junior Member OrochiLuvor101 is on a distinguished road OrochiLuvor101's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-08-2007 04:19 PM
    Threads

Favourite: Orochimaru

Why? He's hot and snakey and evil (hahaha)

Least Favourite: Sasuke

I don't really know, he just gets on my nerves
    Last edited by OrochiLuvor101; 08-23-2007 at 10:05 PM.

Junior Member evilangel513 has a spectacular aura about evilangel513 has a spectacular aura about evilangel513 has a spectacular aura about evilangel513's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2007 07:54 PM
    Threads

My most favorite/least favorite............is
    favorite male: Itachi Uchiha
    I like him well hehe i just like him. He's soo powerful.
    favorite female: Konan...........aka unknown member her powers are hella cool! I think she changes into paper or something.

least favorite male: sasuke why? he's such a emo(no fense fan girls)
    i don't really have a least favorite female: it use to be Sakura but i soon started to like her.
    *kiss kiss*
    Evilangel51393

Junior Member lunazeroryosaku is on a distinguished road lunazeroryosaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2007 11:26 AM
    Threads

My Favorite ?:
    Is Hinata Hyuga/Hyuuga
    Why?:
    She's determined for the love of naruto!=3... and plus i like kind girls! because they're a good friend to rely on...=3

Least is : Sakura Haruno
    Yeah at first i like her when i watched it on the tv...but when i watched the whole series of naruto in the internet she started to annoy me... and when a person annoyed me it can't be erased anymore in my mind hehehe...
    Last edited by lunazeroryosaku; 09-07-2007 at 11:18 AM.
    Why Don't you smile? I want to see it for once...is it because your...cold personality?...why? yuri...

OH! THAT"S NOT YOU! IT'S AN ANIME CHAR! WHERE THE...ARE YOU?!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information