AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Favorite/Least Favorite Naruto Character

Junior Member wisteria is on a distinguished road wisteria's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 02:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

My favorite Character: Naruto: He is funny and strong
    Sauske: He has a dark side
    Sakura: Sweet,nice, and mean when she wants to
    be

My Least Favorite character: Orochimaru: Mean guy and he killed the 3rd
    Hogoge
    Kobota: Help mean people
    Itachi: Killed his own family and is trying to
    kill his only brother Sauske

Member Binky has a reputation beyond repute Binky has a reputation beyond repute Binky has a reputation beyond repute Binky has a reputation beyond repute Binky has a reputation beyond repute Binky has a reputation beyond repute Binky has a reputation beyond repute Binky has a reputation beyond repute Binky has a reputation beyond repute Binky has a reputation beyond repute Binky has a reputation beyond repute Binky's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2008 05:55 PM
    Falling From A World That Never Was And Will Never Be
    Threads

My least favourite: Sasuke
    He is narrow minded, only has his mind set on revenge. He sees only himself except in a few episodes where he puts his team mates first.

My least favourite: Orochimaru:
    He gave Sasuke the cursed mark, which in turn led him to go to Orochimaru for training, He also ruthlessly killed the the 3rd Hokage.

My Favourite: The one and only Naruto
    He sees people for who they are, he brings out the best in them. He has the abillity to change the darkest of people. In general I love his personality, outgoing, noisy, has a natural instinct to protect when in danger, and he best trait, he never gives no matter what stands in his way, a true Shinobi.
    j u s t p l a i n o r d i n a r y.

Junior Member Chuint is on a distinguished road Chuint's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2007 08:03 PM
    Threads

Least Fave: Sasuke
    Lots of people don't like him. I can see why.
    In my eyes he is some self-centered little brat that only truly cares about his own goals in life and no one else's. Sure, he can be nice at times (very, very rare times), but in real life he only cares about himself and getting revenge for his clan.

Most Fave: Rock Lee
    He is basically inspirational. If he fails, he tries harder. If he cant do something one way, then he finds another way to do it. If he does something wrong, he accepts the consequences. And he talks to everyone with respect, even his opponents. Like, even though Gaara beat him to a pulp Lee would be a gentleman about it.
    Overall, he is what people nowadays should be like...even though it doesn't seem like that will happen any time soon. -_-
    (and he is the cutest guy on the show...just thought Id throw that in :P)

Junior Member Kemikaru is a splendid one to behold Kemikaru is a splendid one to behold Kemikaru is a splendid one to behold Kemikaru is a splendid one to behold Kemikaru is a splendid one to behold Kemikaru is a splendid one to behold Kemikaru is a splendid one to behold Kemikaru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 11:52 AM
    Threads

List time. Yeeeep. And I have basically a HUGE list to get through...I'm currently sitting at school, SUPPOSED to be writing my english essay but no-one is so I thought...eh what the heck :P

Favourites

Biggest Favourite: Rock Lee
    Why?: Simply because he is GOD. Okay that's not the reason. But it could well be. Lee is seriously the best character in the show. We don't see damn well enough of him! He's got this kind of attitude that makes me admire him so much! He's a hard worker, and I can really relate to him a lot. No matter what he will get something done, can always be relied on and is adorable beyond all reasoning >_>;; He's a master at his style, is one of those kind of people that you can't help but like and respect. Also, the whole eight gates thing? NONE of the other characters (except maybe Gai-sensei) can do that, so that proves how individual and awesome he is. Plus he is the politest one on the show, a true gentlemen who would treat any lady or anybody for that matter with the respect they well and truly deserve. But to be honest he can be a little more polite than necessary - especially when he met with Gaara after Gaara almost KILLED HIM. Still, it's truly respectful. He's inspirational and he's just LEE. The name Rock Lee screams awesome. And he has rock in his goddamn name...how can you not rock if you have that name?? Plus...he is adorable-ness and quite possibly the cutest one of the lot. For the very very few of you who don't like him, I have tastes about PERSONALITY, not LOOKS. Jebus. And honestly, with all that training, he's gotta have a good body ^-^ I freaking <3 him SO MUCH.

2nd Biggest Favourite: Nara Shikamaru
    3rd Biggest Favourite: Maito Gai
    Honorable Mentions: Hyuuga Hinata, Aburame Shino, Hatake Kakashi, Subaku No Gaara

Hated Ones

Most Hated Character: Uchiha Sasuke
    Why?: I just hate his guts. He's emo and annoying, always being too quiet and never being gentlemanly. He treats people who love him (i.e. Sakura) like they're dirt on his shoe (but to be honest I hate Sakura as well, so she can go die in a hole). Sure he's a plot device, but that is the only thing he's good for. I want to strangle him every time I see him, I swear. Plus - he thinks he's all that just because he has Sharingan. He treats EVERYONE horribly (way to get a new friend, baka) and to be honest...I don't see why anyone can like this...thing that they call Sasuke. I have a friend who is an immense fangirl of him (absolutley insane much?) and we have constant wars over who is better - Lee or Sasuke. And after looking through the pages of this board I can see that more people hate Sasuke than actually like him. And loads of people like Lee. The whole revenge thing? Is really killing his OWN BROTHER, THE ONLY FAMILY HE HAS LEFT the real way to go and get revenge? I could go on forever and forever here. Sure Itachi killed the clan but killing someone because they killed someone else...that makes you as bad as them. In conclusion - hate Sasuke's guts, want to push him off a mountain. A very, very tall mountain. Preferably Mount Everest.

2nd Most Hated One: Haruno Sakura
    3rd Most Hated One: Yamanaka Ino
    (Un)Honourable Mentions: Hyuuga Neji
    "Lemmings commit mass suicide ya know. They do it as a graduation ceremony from lemming suicide school."

Junior Member yazie pha is on a distinguished road yazie pha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2007 04:26 PM
    Threads

Wink Official/Least Favorite Naruto Character

My favorite characters :Naruto Garra Orichimaru
    I like them because theY are so cute !

The worst thing to walk the earth: Uchiha Sasuke

One day when all hope is lost
    They will come &....
    SET US FREE!!
    [QUOT[/quote]

The JUNKFOOD EXPERT
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    LOVE STUFF has a reputation beyond repute LOVE STUFF has a reputation beyond repute LOVE STUFF has a reputation beyond repute LOVE STUFF has a reputation beyond repute LOVE STUFF has a reputation beyond repute LOVE STUFF has a reputation beyond repute LOVE STUFF has a reputation beyond repute LOVE STUFF has a reputation beyond repute LOVE STUFF has a reputation beyond repute LOVE STUFF has a reputation beyond repute LOVE STUFF has a reputation beyond repute LOVE STUFF's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2010 10:37 AM
    Threads

Fav:

Yondaime
    Naruto
    Haku
    Shizune
    Obito
    Gaara
    Sasori
    Hinata

Don't like:

Kabuto
    Might guy
    Sakura
    "Nothing’s gonna take us down"

Dark Angel from Hell Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2008 09:20 PM
    Threads

Faves: Gaara and Itachi
    Hate: Sai, Might Guy
    I'm Back~!

Sorry I was gone so long! I had so much to do!

Sora, only ginger... kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom has a reputation beyond repute kingdomhearts_tom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-26-2008 10:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: men

simple, i hate sasuke because he betrayed konoha and kabuto because of his sneakiness. suprisingly i don't hate orichimaru, he is the usual bad-guy that every story has, kabuto and sasuke are just annoying.

i like, shikamaru because he reminds me of me, and hinata, she will eventually tell naruto she likes him... eventually...

Junior Member Ziada-Chan has a spectacular aura about Ziada-Chan has a spectacular aura about Ziada-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2007 07:16 PM
    Threads

least would be hmmmm .... sasuke? ..
    reason why is because his so full of himself sometimes and can just make want to punch him in his face. his cute but really ... come on ... he has issues , major issues like he hates his brother so much he would join Orochimaru? stupid stupid move = /.

fav character would be a between sasori and deidara x3
    deidara cause he is so cute , likes art and also like exploding things which is something i like to do ^^
    sasori cause his handsome , like art and likes puppets which is something i like ._.""
    really really weird ._.

Junior Member tazmanian knight is on a distinguished road tazmanian knight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:18 AM
    Threads

FAV.

Gaara
    rock lee
    shikamaru
    temari

DONT LIKE:

UCHIHA SASUKE...

Member CBear has much to be proud of CBear has much to be proud of CBear has much to be proud of CBear has much to be proud of CBear has much to be proud of CBear has much to be proud of CBear has much to be proud of CBear has much to be proud of CBear has much to be proud of CBear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2007 07:28 PM
    Threads

I don't particularly like Naruto... Ha!

Junior Member ezehmeh has much to be proud of ezehmeh has much to be proud of ezehmeh has much to be proud of ezehmeh has much to be proud of ezehmeh has much to be proud of ezehmeh has much to be proud of ezehmeh has much to be proud of ezehmeh has much to be proud of ezehmeh's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2008 12:00 PM
    Threads

favourite character: Kankuro

i just think its soooo adorable the way he is protective of Gaara! They are such sweet brothers! (Also, who could resist those kitty ears?)

least favourite character: Sasori

I just think he's really disturbed and kinda creepy (he also poisoned and nearly killed kankuro)! i don't hate him...i just don't like him as much as the other characters!

Junior Member Angelus Aran is on a distinguished road Angelus Aran's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2007 04:16 AM
    Threads

Favorite Characters: Uchiha Itachi and Hyuga Hinata
    Why? Itachi is sooo mysterious and cool. Mastered Sharingan at age 8? ANBU captain 13?? Does lightning quick seals and doesnt lose his cool in a fight...the coolest. As for Hinata...she's so cute!

Least Favorite Characters: Choji and Ino...
    I dont "hate" these characters, but I think they are sort of lame. It would be nice if these characters were spiked up a little bit. Ino especially seems sort of useless.

[[sweeter than sugar]] hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Panda Violin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2012 08:42 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

FAVORITE:
    Shikamaru - he's lazy like me and I like the way he comes up with strategies.

Hinata - isn't she so cute? She's just great!

Itachi - cool and strong!!! Weird and full of mysteries, too.

LEAST FAVORITE:

Ino - it's just i don't see anything special about her. maybe she does and i just don't see it but for me, it's like she doesn't exist!
    Set made by GoodyLucky. Fans are in my Journal. Thank you so much!

[Waltzing Catastrophe] Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 06:53 PM
    Threads

I like Neji the most because he's just wise and mature about things.

But I also like Sasuke in a way because he motivated to avenge his family.

I like Gaara too, because his life was just wicked.

I do not like Ino and Sakura for their rampages about Sasuke.

I don't like Choji because all he does is eat and complain. It's annoying.

I hate it when Naruto says "Believe it!" in the Americanize versions

Its dumb and annoying

Junior Member cLumsy chunky is on a distinguished road cLumsy chunky's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2007 03:37 PM
    Threads

My favorite Character is my beLoved Sasuke Uchiha!..WHY??...
    Because he is a cutie traitor, a gorgeous avenger, cooL arrogant, and a handsome annoying bastard...^_^ I adore him not onLy the looks but the deep personaLity he has.

He is versatiLe, can be good and bad. Though this time he is bad but he can carry it!. His personaLity is unique than others. Just imagine the good genin in Konoha become a great avenger. So therefore don't hate him just love him. Besides without him the movie will not be interesting...it wiLL be capitaL B-O-R-I-N-G...And I do believe that most peopLe wouLd saythey hate someone yet secretLy they love them...aNd oh!. one more thing mah Sasuke Uchiha is one of the good character in Naruto, not onLy good-Looking! So be it.

Mah least favorite it wIll be:
    Ino---> she's really annoying much annoying to Sakura...harhar!..
    and I don't think that she exist in Naruto cast!...For me she is outcast!.. She's one of the burden in Konoha!...She is not powerfuL than Hinata and Ten-ten and even Temari!... ^_^

Junior Member Sakura Horigoshi is on a distinguished road Sakura Horigoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2007 07:17 PM
    Threads

My fave person is Sakura

Because she rox and she has the same name as me ^^ and she luvs Sasuke like Me ^^

My least fave person is Hinata

Because she is soooooooooo weak and she can grab a guy like Naruto no way im frickin mad

Junior Member sweety knight is on a distinguished road sweety knight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2007 07:12 AM
    Threads

Default (reply)

I love Jiraiya!!!!!! He is the L.L.Cool.J of the Naruto series. I also love Lee,Maito Gai, Shikamaru, Tenten, Kakashi & too many more to count! Has anyone seen those cute litte plushes that the japanese company Banpresto released in 2006? Naruto is dressed as the 9 tails and has his frog wallet with him, Sasuke is dressed as a blue cat, Kakashi is dressed as a dog, and Shikamaru is dressed as a deer (my favorite). They are ultra rare. Sasuke, Naruto,& Shikamaru are the top sellers. Kakashi is pretty common. I have Kakashi.

Keiko here~~~ Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 05:46 PM
    Threads

Kakashi and Tenten, coz they're ultra cool to me! N kimimaru (i dun care even if he's not on the good side, I still love him to bits!)!
    Legend_S. Forever a great friend, will never forget you. R.I.P.

Made by dearest sis akari_aurion! XP Arigatou ne~

Endless Dreams MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2008 10:07 PM
    Threads

Well Itachi is my favorite and well he still is and Sasuke was my least favorite. However after reading the manga more he isnt my least favorite anymore but yet still not up there on my top favorite either not like Itachi and neji are. I guess now i gotta get a least favorite character. I dislike kabuto so i guess he will have to do for now. lol

Sig and avie made by Mira <3

Junior Member shukakugirl is infamous around these parts shukakugirl is infamous around these parts shukakugirl is infamous around these parts shukakugirl is infamous around these parts shukakugirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2007 07:53 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: i do not have one

Wink

favorite charecter: gaara of the desrert

why: he is soooo cute and hot... he is very strong.

least fav: rock lee

why: well, he is single minded and and realy ugly!
    i looooooooove gaara!

unknown LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 03:55 AM
    Threads

Like: Sasuke= he's cool awesome Uchiha. Naruto= Doesnt give up has the strenght to win.
    Dislike: Oro= too evil destroys everything. Ino= annoying.
    concrete jungles where dreams
    are made of,
    there's nothing you can do~
    I
    NY

Senior Member Yippy123 has a reputation beyond repute Yippy123 has a reputation beyond repute Yippy123 has a reputation beyond repute Yippy123 has a reputation beyond repute Yippy123 has a reputation beyond repute Yippy123 has a reputation beyond repute Yippy123 has a reputation beyond repute Yippy123 has a reputation beyond repute Yippy123 has a reputation beyond repute Yippy123 has a reputation beyond repute Yippy123 has a reputation beyond repute Yippy123's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2007 02:29 PM
    Threads

Most favourite character has to be Kakashi ^^ hes so cool and funny especially when he reads them pervert books lol. He's also very calm and knows what to do so yea he gets my vote.

Least favourite character has to be Sasuke! Ugh. Just thinks hes awesome all the time and has no emotions at all. He also betrayed Konoha so again another reason why i dislike him grr...

Senior Member Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox has a reputation beyond repute Atrumrox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2007 06:08 AM
    Threads

Favorite: Kakashi
    Least fav: I guess that sand guy. he's coldhearted to the max!
    "Life isnt worth living if you dont do it all and do it well"
    If i can help one person, just ONE person, then my life will have truly been worthwhile.
    Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.

Junior Member Shika_n_Ino is on a distinguished road Shika_n_Ino's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2007 02:25 PM
    Threads

My Favorite charecter would have to be Shikamaru beacuse he is a daydreamer it seems and so am i he is lazy like me and overall he is just a cool charecter not to mention hott

my leaste Favorite would have to be ummm
    Temari ~ she is just annoying and she just waves a big fan around and i just like her personality
    ~*Love and Peace*~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information