AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Favorite/Least Favorite Naruto Character

Member Eternal Dream is a glorious beacon of light Eternal Dream is a glorious beacon of light Eternal Dream is a glorious beacon of light Eternal Dream is a glorious beacon of light Eternal Dream is a glorious beacon of light Eternal Dream's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2007 11:51 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Least character: Sakura
    She doesn't do anything!!!!

Favorite character: Kakashi sensei
    He's so mysterious, I love his mask!!!!
    He's the best!!!
    *Eternal Dream*
    **YUMI**

THE KAKASHI-SENSEI ADDICTED ONE
    DEATH NOTE
    I LOVE "L"

BuLmA's Protector♥ kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 06:50 AM
    Threads

fav
    itachi
    gaara
    yondaime

least
    sasuke
    sakura
    rarely on now.....>.>

unknown LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 03:55 AM
    Threads

Fav:
    Sasuke Uchiha-- whoa he is sooo hungry for power to kill itachi. also i luv his hairr! lol xD
    At least Fav:
    Rck Lee-- actually he should be in my 5th fav chacacter. he really pratices hard for his future or sakura i duno X3 he's my atleast fav cuz his eye-brow!~! xD
    concrete jungles where dreams
    are made of,
    there's nothing you can do~
    I
    NY

Stick Master unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2010 02:51 PM
    Threads

Favorites: Kakashi, Jiraiya, obviously I enjoy Naruto.

Least favorites: Well I guess I don't really have a least favorite, I think all the characters are unique, and help the story line. I don't dislike Sakura, or Sasuke like most people, they're both whiny but have their contribution to the plot. You can't have a good vs. evil without a real evil character and I think Orochimaru was well made up for that roll. So I don't think I have a least favorite.

Get crazy with the cheezwiz

[I like cookies & beer]

Senior Member Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2008 07:46 AM
    Threads

MOST fav of all : Itachi Shikamaru (coz his smart and funny and i like the way talks like he always says the word TROUBLESOME HAHA) Yondaime Gaara Kakashi and ugh YEA Hinata ^^
    Least fav : Kisame Sasuke (coz he became more stupid than ever ) Sakura Ino Shino (coz his weird like follow the rules ????) and ugh thats all actually

Picking up the broken pieces
    One by one collecting them
    Slowly gathering the pieces
    Millions of broken glass

Member GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover has a reputation beyond repute GaarasPuddingLover's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2009 05:53 PM
    Threads

Favorites:
    Gaara(the best, reminds me of a Zigzagoon)
    Kankurou(reminds me of a cat)
    Deidara(hmm)
    Kabuto(reminds me of a Kabuto)
    Naruto(he's a real cutie-pie)
    Kiba(he goes clubbing)
    and my favorite girl is Temari cuz I really like the Sand group and she's awesome

Least Favorite:
    Sasuke(he's hot but I'd love to punch him. I wanna marry him though)
    Orochimaru(O_O....)
    Ino(I'd love to punch her...)

Think that's it..........maybe

Member ~*tanuki-chan*~ has a spectacular aura about ~*tanuki-chan*~ has a spectacular aura about ~*tanuki-chan*~ has a spectacular aura about ~*tanuki-chan*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2007 07:26 AM
    Threads

Well I've got a lot of fav chars.. coz there are few chars in Naruto I actually dislike *points at Kabuto and throws up*
    So here's my list of fav chars:
    1.) Uzumaki Naruto - he's brave, he's determined, his got the best fighting spirit, he never gives up, he accepts people no matter who they are or where they come from (like Gaara fro example), he's caring and compassionate (he trully knows what pain means) and he's devoted to his friends

2.) Uchiha Sasuke - he's determined too, he's serious and thinks a lot (I like that in people), he's emotional (I know this sounds weird coz he hardly ever shows his emotions.. but if you compare him to Naruto who's experienced difficulties in his life, Sasuke acts preety emotionally about it, I mean he runs off to kill Itachi, Naruto doesn't want to kill people he hates.. and that's what I like in Sasuke - okay not his bloodthirst but I like that Kishimoto made him different from Naruto in that point), he's quiet (Naruto can too loud sometimes ), he's cool and oh so hot, plus I like his relationship with Naruto And let's not forget the sharingan

3.) Haruno Sakura - her 'Sasuke-kun' attitude annoys me sometimes.. but still Sakura is a very sweet and caring person and I like that even though she was first only like that towards Sasuke, she's started being like that towards Naruto too and that's only fair. I also like her 'inner Sakura' thing (I have something like that too.. ) and I like her strong and fighting spirit. She may not show it that often but she certainly has one.

4.) Hatake Kakashi - he's collected when he needs to be, he's determined when he needs to be, he's always cool even when he's not (okay that doesn't make sense ), he likes perverted books and he's easy-going, yet at the same time serious and thoughtful. He's Hatake Kakashi ('field scarecrow' xDDDDD) the 'mirror/copy ninja' who has copied more then one thousand copies. Need I say more? The only thing I don't like in him is the fact that he daydreams too much sometimes.
    5.) Nara Shikamaru - ˝How troublesome..˝ wow finally somebody I can relate in that point! I think a lot of ppl can relate to Shikamaru's laziness and lack of motivation.. hmm but I don't think that most people can relate to his reliabily, level-headedness and leadership abilities which are the traits I trully admire in him. And his smarts!! Amazing. Plus he says 'How troublesome..˝ in such a sexy way!

6.) Hyuuga Hinata - she's sweet, shy, even timid at times but she tries so hard to change herself. She loves Naruto so deeply but is just too shy to admit it to him. She has an unpleasant childhood too but she still look up to cheerful Naruto who never gives up. She's peacful and calm. She's Hyuuga Hinata one who possesses the bykugan and one of 'gentle fist' combat style users, which is my fav style!

7.) Temari - she's brave, tough, collected yet at the same time she gives the opponent a hard time.. you could even call her a loud-mouth but I still like her! She's got one of the best female personalities! Plus I'm a great fan of TemarixShikamaru pairings!

8.) and last but not least.. my love Sabaku no Gaara. From the point the his childhood was like the saddest ever and that made him a blood-thirsty killer 'who loves only himself' Gaara trully is an interesting person. His existentialistic dilemas, love problems and his unstable nature were the traits that have drawn me to the char. Also his quiet, yet scary nature. And what I like most is his new, calm, peacful personality. I like that he doesn't hate ppl around him anymore and I like it that he finally knows the true meaning of 'love' is (thanks to Naruto ). He would now do everything to protect those who are important to him and that's what counts in life IMO. And last but not least: he's super hot! C'mon you can see that in his name already!

And last the char I hate: Kabuto. Why do I hate him? Coz his whole appearance and sneaky attitude reppel me. He's just plain 'eww'. I don't like ppl who sneak around. I like Orochimaru-sama better coz sneakiness is what makes him cool, inlike Kabuto who's just a spy-wannabe IMO (no offense Kabuto fans). Plus Orochimaru is really funny! xD

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Used to be Sasuke, because he's powerful. But now, I don't like him that much, because he went to the bad side.
    My favorite character, ... can't diside, I love them all.
    And for the least, I also can't diside.
    (Sorry)

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Member Lust~Kuchiki~13 is on a distinguished road Lust~Kuchiki~13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2008 02:42 PM
    Threads

Fave Characters:

Tsunade: She's soooo beautiful and really tough. Especially considering she lost both her son and lover.

Haku: He may look like a girl but he's very detemined. He even fights, literally, to the death for someone he loves. And I feel bad for him.

Gaara: He can beat almost anybody. And I think the demon is cool. He has a very sad history.

(if you didn't notice I have a soft spot for people who have been through a rough life)

Least Favorite Characters:

Rock Lee: He's just a dork.

Shino: He creeeps me out. Plus I hate bugs.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    Santouryu_Kaizoku is on a distinguished road Santouryu_Kaizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2007 07:51 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Favourite: Hyuga Neji
    He was kinda always talking about fate and all that before he fought Naruto at the chuunin exam, but, that was a long time ago. Now he's cool.

Least favorite: Orochimaru
    He's the most evil! Curse him! He killed the third hokage and a llot of other people and used people for his own sake. He's sooooooooooo evil!
    ninjas and samurai rock!
    ... but pirates r still better

Junior Member michael wobler is infamous around these parts michael wobler is infamous around these parts michael wobler is infamous around these parts michael wobler is infamous around these parts michael wobler is infamous around these parts michael wobler is infamous around these parts michael wobler is infamous around these parts michael wobler is infamous around these parts michael wobler is infamous around these parts michael wobler is infamous around these parts michael wobler is infamous around these parts michael wobler's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2008 02:14 PM
    Threads

i really don't have a favorite character, but if i had to say it, it would probably be orochimaru.his ambition and strive for power is frickin' awesome! my least favorite character would actually have to be kisame, he's got awesome power and he rolls with the akatsuke and all, but other than that, he's really pretty lame.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation KeokoXxXInuzuka is just really nice KeokoXxXInuzuka is just really nice KeokoXxXInuzuka is just really nice KeokoXxXInuzuka is just really nice KeokoXxXInuzuka is just really nice KeokoXxXInuzuka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2007 01:36 PM
    Threads

Default I like Kiba Inuzuka because...

because hes cocky, hes in a dog clan. I can relate to him in so many ways its not funny and hes awesome!

~XxX♥Keoko♥XxX

Junior Member sora411 is on a distinguished road sora411's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2007 03:50 AM
    Threads

My favorite character: Hinata

She is shy and she is always trying to do her best when she thinks of Naruto!! She reminds me of me!! Being shy and quiet and can hardly speak without blushing around my crush!!

My least favorite character: Sakura

She is soo annoying!! Nuff said!!

Junior Member Terenin is infamous around these parts Terenin is infamous around these parts Terenin is infamous around these parts Terenin is infamous around these parts Terenin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2008 10:56 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    Favorite character: Rock Lee

Lee just has the sort of inspirational, up-beat attitude which seems to be lacked by many people now-a-days. He picks his goals and sticks to them no matter what. Adn if he fails, he works even harder to make up for that.
    I also like his all taijutsu fighting style, both because he is the only character with that quality in the show, as well as the fact that it is the most realistic fighting style in the show.
    Despite his friendly nature, he also has the ability to lay down a beating, but nows how to use restraint.

Least favorite character: Sasuke

Granted, he has played an important role, and I believe that being disliked by fans was probably intended. He is very narrow-minded, and only focuses on one goal. Outside of that goal, he lacks the ability to see what is ahead of him, and think about the events to unravel after achieving his goal. He had the love of everyone, only to reject them and act as though no one understood him. Granted, though Naruto had not experience the pain of loss on a level such as that of Sasuke, it is still unreasonable. Perhaps why I hate him so much is that he has to grow up and come out of the angsty teenage phase I hate in people around my age.
    I agree with you on Sauke, and Lee. Lee is not, however, my most favorite character. In thruth, I have no "most liked/loved" and "most hated/disliked" character, as they all serve some purpose and I find all their personalities and stories rather nice and entertaining. But...

Rather high on my list would go Hyuuga Hinata. She's quite shy, and increadibly reserved, granted. But, for being the only one that seems to see past Naruto's antics, the only one to maybe be considered less than him (In her own mind) she has incredible inner strenght. She seems to curse her own weakness, so she IS aware of them, she just can't handle it. Her constant blushing and/or fainting when Naruto goes close is... in my mind extremely funny and relaxing, providing humor relief. Perhaps the best trait she has is DESPITE all her faults, she knows what she wants to do, and aims to go to those goals. Her only problem is her low self-respect and she gets depressed way to eaily. Yet she learned not to give up, something that ranks her high with me. Very high.

One of the characters I dislike alot, apart from Sasuke (Xero XIII Allready covered why nicely for me) is Shikamaru. The man is increadibly sharp, and can come up with solutions to nearly any problem, he would be an extremely dangerous tactitian, and strategist, had he not been such a LAZY BUM... Honestly, how can he live with himself? Always complaining, his favorite hobby is gazing at clouds (Can one get a more I'm-not-doing-anything hobby?) and that's can't even be sonsidered a hobby at all. In the womens department, he says he wants a normal female, and has a really healthy outlook in that area (He don't gjude based only on looks, he actually knows the trick with a person in the insides...) but dspite that... still a lazy bum. If he ever gets a girl I'll be surpriced.

However, he don't beat Sasuke in annoyance. But he has allready been covered.
    The things I possess are my life and mind.

- Rei Ayanami

Banned Forum / Chat Riu Hirigata is on a distinguished road Riu Hirigata's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2007 08:43 AM
    Threads

My favorite is Naruto since he never gives up and always believes that he can do anything if he tries hard enough.

My least is Hinata she lets herself down to much even though she has the strength to back herself up

Junior Member †TsukiyomiShadowSasuke† has a reputation beyond repute †TsukiyomiShadowSasuke† has a reputation beyond repute †TsukiyomiShadowSasuke† has a reputation beyond repute †TsukiyomiShadowSasuke† has a reputation beyond repute †TsukiyomiShadowSasuke† has a reputation beyond repute †TsukiyomiShadowSasuke† has a reputation beyond repute †TsukiyomiShadowSasuke† has a reputation beyond repute †TsukiyomiShadowSasuke† has a reputation beyond repute †TsukiyomiShadowSasuke† has a reputation beyond repute †TsukiyomiShadowSasuke† has a reputation beyond repute †TsukiyomiShadowSasuke† has a reputation beyond repute †TsukiyomiShadowSasuke†'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2007 11:13 PM
    Threads

My favorite character(s) is Uchiha Sasuke and Uchiha Itachi. Both are from the Uchiha Clan and I find them to be very cool and awesome.

My least favorite character(s) is Sakura and Ino. Both kind of annoy me. Ino especially >_>

Member Lust~Kuchiki~13 is on a distinguished road Lust~Kuchiki~13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2008 02:42 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lust~Kuchiki~13 View Post
    Fave Characters:

Tsunade: She's soooo beautiful and really tough. Especially considering she lost both her son and lover.

Haku: He may look like a girl but he's very detemined. He even fights, literally, to the death for someone he loves. And I feel bad for him.

Gaara: He can beat almost anybody. And I think the demon is cool. He has a very sad history.

(if you didn't notice I have a soft spot for people who have been through a rough life)

Least Favorite Characters:

Rock Lee: He's just a dork.

Shino: He creeeps me out. Plus I hate bugs.
    Oops. I mean bro. Not son. Sorry. I'm watching it on CN and I only saw the episode that said it once. And I had to turn it way down so I just saw a little kid and a guy.

Senior Member Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto has a reputation beyond repute Sakura-Kinomoto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2009 06:20 PM
    Threads

Fav- Gaara and sasuke
    Least- Sakura

PM me to be in my Family
    (\__/) This is Bunny.Copy Bunny into
    (O.o ) ur signature to help him
    (> < ) on his way to world domination.

Senior Member Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2010 07:23 PM
    Threads

Thumbs down My Favorites & Least Favorites

My Favorites:
    Naruto
    Hinata
    Itachi
    Deidara
    Shikamaru
    Gaara
    Yondaime

My Least Favorites:
    Sasuke
    Sakura
    Ino

The rest are in-between.
    >:B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Member gaara1112 is infamous around these parts gaara1112 is infamous around these parts gaara1112 is infamous around these parts gaara1112 is infamous around these parts gaara1112 is infamous around these parts gaara1112's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2007 06:57 PM
    Threads

Favorite: Gaara. Because some how i like emo/evil/Killing charators. As in Gaara. So what I think hes cute. ^^

Not Favorites: Sasuke,Orochimaru,Kabuto,Might Guy,Shino,Zabuza,Haku.Sakura.

Kinda:Neji,Temari,Kankuro,Kiba,Ino,Rock Lee,Hinata,Naruto,Choji,Shikamaru,Asuma,Kurenai.

Sand is awsome!!!

Senior Member Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2007 06:22 PM
    Threads

hmm...fav would be itachi
    least fav would be gia sensei

Member Arculon is just really nice Arculon is just really nice Arculon is just really nice Arculon is just really nice Arculon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2007 08:34 AM
    Threads

Like: Neji
    Because of what he's been through as he grew up, his personality and just the person he is

Dislike: Sakura/Naruto
    Because I see both of them as quite annoying in terms of their personality, with naruto as the main character, he can pull out any surprises which would normally be impossible.
    And Sakura, probably because she whinges too much! lol

Regards,

Arculon

Member LitleMoonDemon is just really nice LitleMoonDemon is just really nice LitleMoonDemon is just really nice LitleMoonDemon is just really nice LitleMoonDemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2007 04:05 PM
    Threads

Favorite :

Sakura- I duno why you all hate her.She is smart,funny and yes,sometimes annoying, but she cares a lot for her timemates (friends) and tries to become stronger to help,not to have power like others we know...I know that you think the oposite but this is my opinion.And another thing, she dident deserve to be left alone on that bench by Sasuke.All she did is loving him with all her hart, willing to do enything for him.And wath did she resive? A "Thank you" and a kick.Now tel me,is that fer?

Last favorite :

Sasuke-Just at the end,for duing that to Sakura.
    P.S. He's still super HOT!!!!!!

And sorry for my bad writing. I'm not Amerikan nor English ^_^"

My family :
    Big awsome sis : afuku
    I'm a dragon lord/golden dregon to : xssence
    Cool-cold lil bro : Hitsugaya389
    Cute lil sis : sakura-chan
    My lil cute sis : Sakura Itachi
    ...and more open places ^_^ Just send me a message and if you want to join !

Endless Dreams MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2008 10:07 PM
    Threads

My favorite character is Itachi and my least favorite character is Sasuke.

Sig and avie made by Mira <3

im in a great dream Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: *thinks* idk

favs: Gaara, Shikamaru, Kankurou, Itachi, Kiba, Temari, Neji

a little:Naruto (4 the most part), Sakura (a little)

least favs: Sasuke, Ten Ten (just hate her for actually thinking she could match up against Temari), Kabuto
    LOVE YA: HEG <33 PON, KIBUM <3

"Oh oh oh oh Oppareul saranghae. Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae." - Girls Generstion "Oh"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information