AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread: Official Favorite/Least Favorite Naruto Character

Senior Member Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru has a reputation beyond repute Tsumiru's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Cookie
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2013 07:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Official Favorite/Least Favorite Naruto Character

Kabuto >.< that guy allways freaks me out...don't know why though D: still i don't think i dislike him that much for him to be my least fav. ...so...
    My fav is Shikamaru and kiba and that guy who's name i can't recall.... the one that's allways like.. "yeah" or "baby" or "yeah" again xD the one with the glasses XD that makes out rimes outta nothin' in the middle of the battle field or something LOL

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleKatana View Post
    LOL that's Killer Bee He's hilarious :P

Yup he is xD
    Last edited by Tsumiru; 07-08-2011 at 08:34 AM.

Junior Member DoubleKatana is on a distinguished road DoubleKatana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2011 01:16 PM
    Threads

Least favorite has got to be Sakura. She is just so useless and whiney, even though she tries and act tough. It would be fine if they let her be as a minor character, but they try and market her like a main one :P sorrrryyyyyyyy sakura fans

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tsumiru View Post
    Kabuto >.< that guy allways freaks me out...don't know why though D: still i don't think i dislike him that much for him to be my least fav. ...so...
    My fav is Shikamaru and kiba and that guy who's name i can't recall.... the one that's allways like.. "yeah" or "baby" or "yeah" again xD the one with the glasses XD that makes out rimes outta nothin' in the middle of the battle field or something LOL
    LOL that's Killer Bee He's hilarious :P

Member Kishiko will become famous soon enough Kishiko's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2011 03:08 AM
    Threads

Favorites:
    It was hard to pick one favorite haha.
    Itachi, Sasuke, Kakashi, Naruto, Gaara, Shikamaru, Pain, Kisame, pretty much anyone in the Akatsuki XD, and a lot more characters that I'm to lazy to mention the rest lolol

Dislikes:
    Orochimaru because he is just ugly but he looks adorable as a child.

Somtimes Guy since I just think he acts weird at times XDDDD

Junior Member TheDragonBorn is on a distinguished road TheDragonBorn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2011 11:22 AM
    Threads

Love: J-man and Naruto.
    Most bad donkey mofos with that Sage Mode.
    Dislike: No one. I kinda like everyone in this anime. In original Naruto I didn't like Kins dog bc of his annoying bark. But now he's ba.

Junior Member Blazing CobaltX is on a distinguished road Blazing CobaltX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2011 05:19 AM
    Threads

Favorite: Sakura, I like her character, one of the human characters in the series, she's so strong-willed and I like tsundere's. And her fighting spirit is awesome. :3

Least favorite: Sasuke, I have enough of him and his clan bullshit. His revenge makes me go insane too, and he keeps whining about his revenge and brother. :/

Junior Member ManiacMuppetMan1000 is on a distinguished road ManiacMuppetMan1000's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2011 06:54 PM
    Threads

Favourite:

Kakashi: I just love the way he looks and his personality, he isnt nasty yet he isnt really kind either and his fighting style is pretty cool

Rock Lee: because he has my favourite fighting style in the show and also his dedication and bravery, similar to naruto yet I prefer Lee because he isnt so immature even though I do like Naruto

Least favourite:

Sakura: She just dosent seem to do anything for the team, and even when she does her fighting is pathetic and she is annyoying

Orochimaru: just because he creeps me out too much and I still cant shake the disgusting image of him when he was at the beggining of the Chunnin exams

Junior Member kyuubi_demon is on a distinguished road kyuubi_demon's Avatar
    Pissedoff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2011 04:39 PM
    Threads

my fav would have to be naruto mainly because his goal is to be hokage and he got his name fro the pervy sage and my least fav would be neji cause he think that u cannot escape destiny but after that battle with naruto i think he found out that if u try u can change ur destiny

Banned Forum / Chat Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute Frederica Sawyer's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Portal Blueportal Eva NERV
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2011 08:04 PM
    Threads

Favorite: Tayuya
    Least favorite: Naruto

Sir Douchebag the Jew
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts Hedgehog Hedgehog Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    860 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2014 07:39 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123

Naruto--

Favorite: Gaara, Kimimaro, Kakashi.

Least Favorite: Konohamaru, Sakura, Neji

Shippuuden--

Favorite: Gaara, Sai, Deidara

Least Favorite: Zetsu, Raikage

この壁の外の世界
    自分の目の前で
    見てみたい
    だから、最後の息まで
    たたかうよ

Member Earth has a reputation beyond repute Earth has a reputation beyond repute Earth has a reputation beyond repute Earth has a reputation beyond repute Earth has a reputation beyond repute Earth has a reputation beyond repute Earth has a reputation beyond repute Earth has a reputation beyond repute Earth has a reputation beyond repute Earth has a reputation beyond repute Earth has a reputation beyond repute Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Dart Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2011 04:39 PM
    Threads

My favorite characters are Uchiha Madara and Itachi.
    Itachi seemed evil and sinister at first, but understanding the truth and his past, it's really adorable how much he did just to protect Sasuke and Konoha. Not to mention, his emotionless attitude is really badass.
    Madara is just an interesting character overall, I think. I don't really like how he's playing Sasuke, but he has a large past behind him and I deem he's going to be a large asset to the rest of the series. Madara has a lot of experience with battle, is an expert strategist and tactician, and is a master manipulator, as seen when he portrayed himself as Tobi.

My least favorite characters are Konohamaru and Gai. Both of them are persistent and annoying, especially Konohamaru. Neither of them show much potential in battle; Gai is strong at taijutsu, but has no skill with anything else and is in my opinion, weak.
    Last edited by Earth; 09-19-2011 at 04:22 PM.

Member WoodKid has a brilliant future WoodKid has a brilliant future WoodKid has a brilliant future WoodKid has a brilliant future WoodKid has a brilliant future WoodKid has a brilliant future WoodKid has a brilliant future WoodKid has a brilliant future WoodKid has a brilliant future WoodKid has a brilliant future WoodKid has a brilliant future WoodKid's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Gemini Naruto Headband
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2011 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: EgoRapturexxx

My least favorite has always been Kabuto he seems like such a know it all prick who obviously is in love with sasuke....

Numbah One Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2014 11:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

My favourite is Rock Lee, he was awesome! Though Killer Bee is pretty cool too..
    My least favouite was Ino, she was always annoying...

Senior Member Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista's Avatar
    Gil
    Inpain
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2014 10:55 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1924-2316-9778-0248

Itachi's my favorite character. Although I can't say I didn't see him actually being a good guy coming, I still enjoyed it. He's the only character in this series that I could fangirl over. lol.

Least favorite became Sasuke. I didn't dislike him at first, in fact when I first watched the series I didn't understand all of the hate for him, I thought that he was the only good character. That's wrong, after the twist with Itachi I didn't like him anymore. Now it's just like no matter what he's got to be out for revenge and against the protagonists.

~Made by me~
    (It's actually of my bassoon!)

Member shio_fujioka has a brilliant future shio_fujioka has a brilliant future shio_fujioka has a brilliant future shio_fujioka has a brilliant future shio_fujioka has a brilliant future shio_fujioka has a brilliant future shio_fujioka has a brilliant future shio_fujioka has a brilliant future shio_fujioka has a brilliant future shio_fujioka has a brilliant future shio_fujioka has a brilliant future shio_fujioka's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Pearl Ribbon Dr Who Tardis Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2011 10:23 PM
    Threads

Favorite Guy: Neji♥ Favorite Girl: Hinata, Karin, and Temari
    Least Favorite Guy: Orochimaru (he really creeps me out..) and Sasuke(they've made most of the storyline about him..it get's kinda old)
    Least Favorite Girl: Tenten

Junior Member innermoonlight01 is on a distinguished road innermoonlight01's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2011 07:25 AM
    Threads

Favourite Characters- Kakashi- I think he's funny, dont know why though..and shikamaru-beacause he's smart..
    Least Favourite character- Sasuke- all he thinks about is revenge...

Member Seifuku-kun has a brilliant future Seifuku-kun has a brilliant future Seifuku-kun has a brilliant future Seifuku-kun has a brilliant future Seifuku-kun has a brilliant future Seifuku-kun has a brilliant future Seifuku-kun has a brilliant future Seifuku-kun has a brilliant future Seifuku-kun has a brilliant future Seifuku-kun has a brilliant future Seifuku-kun has a brilliant future Seifuku-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Cheese Gun
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2011 08:47 AM
    Threads

Favourite character: Hinata.
    She has a number of qualities I like. She is dedicated, caring, willstrong, intelligent and quite shy. Also she is one of the persons that has evolved the most in the entire series. She is in many ways very similar to Naruto, the biggest difference being their strength and ambition.
    I believe she would be the perfect girlfriend for Naruto. Nobody loves Naruto as much as Hinata does..

Least favourite: That old geezer, what is his name... Danzo! Yeah. He is a tyrrant and is only interested in power and personal glory.

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2014 11:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

lol, wow how old is this thread. XDD avent watc

Well anyway, I havent watched naruto in such a long time, but I would probably say hinata. Unless someone else shows up. Though I'm not really attracted to anyone form that show @_@
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

Junior Member Julie Jones is on a distinguished road Julie Jones's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2011 09:11 AM
    Threads

My most favorite characters are: Deidara (I adore him and he's awesome and unique!!!), Jiraiya (funny but powerful pervert lol), Kakashi (same).
    My hated characters are: Sasgay, Sakura, Orochimaru, Pein and sometimes Gaara, Itachi and Sasori. (for some reason)

Senior Member Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby has a reputation beyond repute Screwby's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Orange Dango Bioshock Eve Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2012 05:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Favorite: Kakashi, Itachi and Shikamaru
    Least: Danzo, Sasuke and Orochimaru
    Senjougahara Fascination

Grizzly Beard Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean has a reputation beyond repute Corllean's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ouieer

My favourites: Shikamaru and Gaara, Itachi
    My least: Kakashi, Naruto, Orochimaru, Sasuke

Junior Member SasukeUchiha28 is on a distinguished road SasukeUchiha28's Avatar
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2011 07:41 PM
    Threads

My Favorite character would have to be "Tobi." He is a carefree guy and he teases Deidara like CRAZY. Criticizing his art and making fun of him. He is usually never serious, but when he does get serious, everybody should just GTFO. He'll "show you the truth," as he says. He is what makes the Akatsuki funny.
    My Least Favorite is MOST definitely Ten Ten. She is constantly stuck up Neji's @$$. She always tells EVERYBODY how good he is (using thoughts that nobody can hear, like in the Chunin Exams when Neji fought Naruto). Ten Ten...everybody knows. Shut...the He(( up...you fuzzbag.

22. Likes Corllean liked this post
    Member Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5 has a reputation beyond repute Neji-Hyuuga5's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 01:02 PM
    Threads

I have to say i like Saskue and Neji

I like saskues dark blue hair and his red eyes.

Neji i am just a fan of him becuase he is the strogner clan in the leaf village!
    "Never give up belive it"

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Back in the day I remember Sasori or Konan being my favourite. My least favourite is Naruto.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Senior Member Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight has a reputation beyond repute Darkfire Knight's Avatar
    Amused
    Gifts Fedora Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2014 10:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My favorite character has got to be Gaara.
    His voice owns and so does his sand.

My least favorite character has got to be......(drumroll)....Sakura
    In my opinion she's really annoying.
    She can't do anything and just sits there and whines with her high pitched voice....

Senior Member Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar has a brilliant future Xian Jaguar's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Wolf Ouran Patch Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2012 07:05 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

favorite: Pain
    Reason: he's similar to me...except i don't have like a hundred piercings

least fav: sasuke
    reason: he's a whiny emo shitcake

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread Information