AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread: Official Favorite/Least Favorite Naruto Character

Junior Member love anime oriya is on a distinguished road love anime oriya's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2012 05:08 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Official Favorite/Least Favorite Naruto Character

most favorite: hinata

i love hinata she's so shy and she loves naruto so much she works so hard and she helps people from love and she's sooo
    cute

least favorite: is sasuke

i hate him because what he did was like Betrayal he was naruto's best friend he even kissed him (accidently) i don't understand how he could be so cold hearted towards him and how much naruto had tried to find him and bring him back so saddd!!

Junior Member VivaLaPanda is on a distinguished road VivaLaPanda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2012 07:07 PM
    Threads

Favorite: Pervy Sage

- He is both a comedic relief character and has a serious view on life, and a wise view on war and peace.

Least Fave: Sakura

- Way to stand with a kunai for 100 something episodes... and still make fun of Naruto... Also the whole second personality thing just being dropped in the second season is kinda lame.

Junior Member pixiekid123 is on a distinguished road pixiekid123's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2012 03:36 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pixiekid123

ok my least favourite is sasuke uchiha because he is a very big jerk face and he does not care about anything but revenge that will get him killed someday if he does not trust anyone.

my favourite charecter is shikamaru because he is lazy yet inteligent and he allways thinks before he acts also when i heard of how he avenged asumas death that made me like him even more!

4. Likes Nunnally Vi Brittania liked this post
    Senior Member PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD has a reputation beyond repute PhantomPhD's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts 054 - Psyduck
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2012 03:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Orochimaru was always my favorite when i was younger x3 just cause i thought he looked so cool!
    least favorite was probably sakura because of how mean she was to Naruto when i was watching. He obviously is infatuated with you, stop being such a jerk to him!! >:O

Junior Member ACFandomania is on a distinguished road ACFandomania's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2012 11:50 PM
    Threads

Favorite: would have to be Itachi Uchiha because in a way hes an undercover Ant-Hero because he killed oof his whole clan including his parents for the sake of the leaf village

Least favorite: Sasuke Uchiha because he cant fight and hes a coward and everey time hes about to die he gets saved

Example: When they fought Haku he gets saved by Naruto

Exam2:When he fiught Itachi and Kizame Jiraya saves him. Not to mention Itachi gave him the victory in there final fight

Exam3:They fight Gara Naruto does most of teh work Sasuke gets saved again

Exam4:Killer Bee kicks his donkey he gets saved

Eaxm5: rai kage nearly kills him he gets saved!

For God Sakes Sasuke except defeat and die an honorable death like a true ninja

Mayushii The Gullible IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads

I see alot of people hate Sasuke ;D He's not my favorite but he's up there. I dont think he's unreasonable. He is a really well developed character, he's not just a cool Sasugay lol, he's much more than that. I like how he has developed from being a kid who went from lonely to having friends, to becoming the avenger. First he was an avenger who appreciated his friends (Juugo, karin suigetsu) and then the total conversion happened when he did what he did to Karin. That showed me he ultimately had become a real cold hearted villain with no love for friends or anything and only revenge in his mind. But that doesnt make him less enjoyable as a character, it shows another great development for the character.

My favorite character is the Naruto after the arc where pain attacks konoha etc. Where he learns not to give in to hate. His idealistic goal of bringing peace to the world and his amazing resolve to never give up on Sasuke! I really like the relation between Sasuke and Naruto. If he fails to redeem Sasuke and his hatred how on earth is he supposed to cure the world from hate and war? I also love how the ninjas heading to the wounded Pain was infuriated with hatred and revenge but Naruto wasnt like that. He wanted to truly understand Pain, to understand where all this war and madness comes from. Its beatiful really ;>

My least favorite character is... well I dont know really ;D I dont think I dislike anyone that much. Maybe Ino lol, I dont think she's a well developed character and she's kind of annoying sometimes ^^ Oh man there's so many good characters really I could go on and on but I wont ;D

Member Winter night is on a distinguished road Winter night's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Headband Ouran Patch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2014 02:40 AM
    Threads

Favourite : Naruto~~~ and im kinda currently obsessed with Sasuke now please don't kill me>< Naruto is plain awesome and kinda cute heheh
    Least favourite: err...I don't exactly have a least favourite character currently

Junior Member Rayda is on a distinguished road Rayda's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2013 07:11 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: RaydaANIME

Favorite Deidara
    Least favorite... hmm Madara.
    Both Shippuden characters but I like the original series just alittle bit better.

Junior Member nisha the jounin is on a distinguished road nisha the jounin's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-27-2013 07:02 AM
    Threads

i like naruto he best because he never givs up and never fails to make me laugh!!

Senior Member Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania is a splendid one to behold Nunnally Vi Brittania's Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Gifts Clannad Botan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2014 04:32 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by pixiekid123 View Post
    ok my least favourite is sasuke uchiha because he is a very big jerk face and he does not care about anything but revenge that will get him killed someday if he does not trust anyone.

my favourite charecter is shikamaru because he is lazy yet inteligent and he allways thinks before he acts also when i heard of how he avenged asumas death that made me like him even more!
    AMEN, SISTAH!! Or bro, lol. Amen,amen to sweet seven pund seven ounce baby Jesus on high!! I love Shika-kun, he's so BA and he's wicked smart! He also believes that "Jutsu aren't your only weapon"

"I want to catch a new pet to keep my favorite panda company, and they say there's a beastie out there eating little girls. He sounds perfect, but he keeps running away! I don't think he likes fire. Don't burn so bright, Tibbers. That's a bad bear!"

- Panda Annie.

Junior Member Sorix is on a distinguished road Sorix's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2013 04:50 PM
    Threads

Favorite:
    Shikamaru- What's not to like about a guy that uses the Shadow Imitation Technique? His personality is awesome, and for someone who is lazy he has a strong bond with his
    fellow teammates Choji & Ino.

Minato-Father of Naruto and the Fourth Hokage...yeah i think so. Gotta like someone like him who was known as Konoha's Yellow Flash...especially b/c he was feared by other shinobi.

Itachi-An Uchiha genius and a master of the Mangekyo Sharingan..what else is there to say.

Least Favorite:
    Tobi (Uchiha Madara)-This guy just straight out irritates me. He is a master of manipulation and treats his fellow comrades as mere tools to further his own goals.

Senior Member Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito has a reputation beyond repute Kāito's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Ice Ornament
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2014 07:28 AM
    Threads

Favorite: Nagato - i like his story of a life,i would like to know more about him + he have many things in common even birthdays (19th of September)
    Itachi - just epic character which words became legendary in whole anime world

Least favorite: Sasuke - i don't hate him but he acted like a child and what he did was just for his ego until recent turns in manga
    Sakura - same with Sasuke but i still don't like her and how she treated Naruto

Member Sting is on a distinguished road Sting's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan Yellow Guitar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-19-2013 10:52 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Desney93

Most Favorite : i think at this time Neji i won't tell why because it could be a spoiler for some people.

Least Favorite: 4th Kazekage for what he has done to gaara.

Senior Member RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2014 12:12 AM
    Charleston, South Carolina, Confederate States of America
    Threads

I relate to Naruto so well. He is useless so much of the Time, but he means well and demands Perfection out of himself and has such perfect Dreams and Demands he places on his Body, Soul, and Future. My least favourite Girl Character is Sakura. She is mean. I do not care for Sasuke either. My favourite Female is the Girl who has a Crush on Naruto. I want them to get married.

"Let us enjoy the Rain together. My Umbrella is always open for you. Knowing me is knowing never having to say goodbye. It never stops raining, does it?"

Junior Member Killer bee and raikage is on a distinguished road Killer bee and raikage's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2013 03:45 PM
    Threads

favourite

killer bee he is funny and raps ALL the time

least favourite

pain they were worried that naruto would beat their as s so
    they made decoys
    Last edited by Killer bee and raikage; 07-29-2013 at 03:39 PM.

Junior Member Hikaru_Shido is on a distinguished road Hikaru_Shido's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2014 05:49 PM
    Threads

Favorite: Hinata because she is sweet, kind and has the determination needed

Least Favorite: Hidan. Swears a lot. A sadomasochist. He just doesn't sit well with me.

Junior Member chojifan8 is on a distinguished road chojifan8's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2013 03:07 PM
    Threads

Favorite: choji.

least: ino.

Junior Member steveq123 is on a distinguished road steveq123's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2013 10:19 PM
    Threads

1ST: KAKASHI because he is just so cool
    2ND: NARUTO he is the star of the show of course everyone loves him
    3RD:SHIKAMARU he is so smart i love it when he makes a strategy

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

now least
    1ST:SASUKE HE IS A JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2ND:OROCHIMARU HE IS PURE EVIL
    3RD:TOBI/MADERA HE IS THE LEADER OFF THE AKASTSUKI

Junior Member Alamros is on a distinguished road Alamros's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2013 01:40 AM
    Threads

Favorite: Uchiha Itachi. i simply love him, that's all.
    Least Favorite: there are some characters that i dislike but i can't choose, because when i try to, i end up thinking about all their good points instead and so i guess i don't have a least favorite character.

Junior Member noemi hyuuga is on a distinguished road noemi hyuuga's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2013 08:05 AM
    Threads

Favorit:hinata hyuuga i like her nice Charakter and sweetnes

Junior Member skcrex is on a distinguished road skcrex's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2013 12:06 AM
    Threads

Click image for larger version

Name:	333021_294565717263597_105903162796521_765040_1429614652_o.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	310.5 KB
ID:	81295 Itachi Uchiha AND ALL

Junior Member Vongola Primo is on a distinguished road Vongola Primo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2013 08:53 AM
    Threads

Favourite: Kisame
    Why: He's super strong (chakra matching a bijuu), he actually uses lots of different jutsu even if its just water. He has a badass sword and dies a badass death. Plus i like his voice (japanese)

Least favourite: Sasuke
    Why: he's just a little lady

Member reyoki is on a distinguished road reyoki's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Kill Bill Katana Fox
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2014 09:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Favorite character is naruto and kakashi
    My least favorite characters are sakura and sasuke

Member Winter night is on a distinguished road Winter night's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Headband Ouran Patch
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2014 02:40 AM
    Threads

my favourite naruto characters are sasuke, deidara and sasori (well almost practically the whole of akatsuki) along with sakura DDD
    cos they hawt me likey :-)

i dont particularly dislike anybody cos they got sweg xD

Junior Member Ninja Butterfly is on a distinguished road Ninja Butterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2014 07:47 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: NinjaButterflyX

This is a hard decision, I have so many favorites...

If I absolutely have to choose just one favorite, I'd have to say Sasuke. I know he's an a** and a half, but I still love him.

My least favorite is HINATA HYUGA. I despise that *bleeeeeeeeeeeep*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Thread Information