AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Favorite/Least Favorite Naruto Character

Junior Member inmoltalrain is just really nice inmoltalrain is just really nice inmoltalrain is just really nice inmoltalrain is just really nice inmoltalrain's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2008 05:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: will post 2moro

Default Got to love it

Most Favorite:
    Hinate: She acts so shy, yet she is so strong. The way she acts when she's with Naruto is just plain cute. I think her cutness got the better of me.

Naruto: I love the way he try so hard to overcome obstacles and never giving up. I admire Naruto, for being someone I'm traying to be.

Don't like:

Well, personaly I dont "hate" any of the characters. Even when Sakura gets on my nevers and Sasuke, I let it pass by and move on with life. (they will never learn, so why bother?)
    Every happy family is happy like everyone else... Every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.

I was kinda Bore, so i change one of the eyes~~!
    ^_^

Cut it and send it, and Good Luck

Junior Member h hyuga is on a distinguished road h hyuga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2007 05:27 PM
    Threads

fave
    hinata,neji
    hinatas is a vrey calm ninja anats 1 thing y i like her and neji is just plain brutle
    least fave the toda sage i hate him
    muhaha feel my wrath dethklock rulez

Senior Member ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2008 10:24 PM
    Threads

Favorite: Yondaime Hokage (4th Hokage) because he's cool and handsome. He's a brave ninja who sacrificed his life to save Konoha.
    Hinata because she's shy and calm. She's pretty and simple.
    Gaara because his life was too sad.

Least:
    Gai (I'm not sure of the spelling) because I don't like his actions.
    Last edited by ReccaReichiri16; 11-07-2007 at 08:46 AM.
    "A ninja must always endure."-Recca
    "There are no coincidences in this world."-Clow Reed/Eriol
    "Try at least twice,
    Fail at least once."
    reccasakoshita16.blogspot.com
    Wanna join my family?...Just pm me.

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 09:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

fav- Naruto

least fav-Sasuke

Member Juunana Gou has much to be proud of Juunana Gou has much to be proud of Juunana Gou has much to be proud of Juunana Gou has much to be proud of Juunana Gou has much to be proud of Juunana Gou has much to be proud of Juunana Gou has much to be proud of Juunana Gou has much to be proud of Juunana Gou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2007 02:01 AM
    Threads

Hmmm...lets see here.

Favorite Character: Naruto
    Reason: Naruto is determined to become the best and he never quits at anything until he achieves his goal. Even when things got tough, Naruto stuck his chest out, and tried his best. The other students made fun of him earlier in the series, but look at him now? xD

Least Favorite: Sakura.
    Reason: She's like, seriously annoying as heck and if I was Sasuke, I would've told her off and that I was not interested and also that, she was freaking me out with her obsession with me plus she's not my type. >.>
    Jinzouningen Juunana-Gou. Red Ribbon Army.

Member Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2007 08:59 PM
    Threads

Sai.
    Because he actually has a mind, unlike emo sasuke, lovesick sakura, and over emotional naruto.

Even though my secon favorite character would be Naruto after the Shippuuden arc starts. Hes changed so much, way more mature and overall stronger. [No duh what else would he have been doing for the past two years?]

Least- Orochimaru aka creepy snake >.>
    Person &quot;I'm gonna beat you with a spoon >.>&quot;
    Me &quot;;__; oh my gawd..&quot;

By Gintara, thank-toh

Current Manga|SkipBeat|VK|Naruto|Blackcat|OuranHostclub|

Just me Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu has a reputation beyond repute Anita Tseu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2008 08:42 PM
    Threads

Exclamation

My Least favorite character: It'll have to be Lee. He's just so creepy with his eyebrows and bowl-cut hair. And I don't like that he copies Gai so much.

My Favorite character: Itachi!!! He's cool, and has the Mangekyou Sharingan. Plus he's in the Akatsuki, and they're cool, even though they extract demons from their containers...yeah...

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 07:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hm this is really hard cause I like them all in some way or another. But if I have to say something I would say that my least favorite is Sakura. Shes allways mad and not that-good at anything. If you took away all of her anger im not sure how much it would be left of her.. :/
    My absolute favorite (for the moment^^) is Gaara. How cool wouldnt it to controll the sand? It's much cooler then the moves that Rock Lee is doing, even if he has a great personality...

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Bread's Best Friend Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai has a reputation beyond repute Mayonnaise-Senpai's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 004 - Charmander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2010 03:12 PM
    Threads

Favorite Caharacter:Kakashi, Sakura, Ino, TenTen, Hinata
    Kakashi:I luv him bc he's so hot and he's so laid back and he is so mysterious. I luv a man with mystery XD

Sakura:She's just like me! ^^She's so independent and brave and always looking out for her teammates

Ino:She's just liike me, too. She's very out-going and determined

TenTen: She's like me also XD (alot of the girls are me) bc she has strength and is very quick at thinking. Even though she fails at things, she always keeps going(like the peliminaries, when she fought Temari)

Hinata: She's so calm and she's not about the violence(not all the time only when she has to be violent) and she's shy like me

Least Favorite Character:Kiba, Gaara, Orochimaru
    Kiba:I dislike him bc he is kinda rude and he can be so competitive and mean. Sorry to the ppl who like him

Gaara: He's just too scary...

Orochimaru: He's a jerk(no offence) and he is "power hungry"
    Last edited by Mayonnaise-Senpai; 11-19-2007 at 02:23 PM. Reason: I thought of more to add...-.-
    "Up is Down"

Junior Member peegeray will become famous soon enough peegeray will become famous soon enough peegeray's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2007 03:15 AM
    Threads

fave: gaara and naruto
    i love them both ^^ and their pasts make me sad ): yeah i'm a sucker for jinchuuriki characters.
    least fave: sasuke
    he's just a jerk, i've never liked him

Junior Member RanDumb is just really nice RanDumb is just really nice RanDumb is just really nice RanDumb is just really nice RanDumb is just really nice RanDumb's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2007 05:39 PM
    Threads

Favorite Characters:
    Shikamaru
    Kiba
    Asuma
    and
    Chouji

Least Favorites:
    Naruto
    Sakura
    Sasuke
    and
    Orochimaru [ok, he is a transvestite, its not very kewl >>]
    ~Life Lasts Only So Long, Live It Right~

Member Zoe_Uchiha has a reputation beyond repute Zoe_Uchiha has a reputation beyond repute Zoe_Uchiha has a reputation beyond repute Zoe_Uchiha has a reputation beyond repute Zoe_Uchiha has a reputation beyond repute Zoe_Uchiha has a reputation beyond repute Zoe_Uchiha has a reputation beyond repute Zoe_Uchiha has a reputation beyond repute Zoe_Uchiha has a reputation beyond repute Zoe_Uchiha has a reputation beyond repute Zoe_Uchiha has a reputation beyond repute Zoe_Uchiha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2008 12:17 AM
    Threads

Favorite(s): Sasuke/ Deidara/ Tobi
    Least Favorite: Sakura

Senior Member zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk has a reputation beyond repute zellk's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2010 10:35 PM
    Threads

I hate sakura GOD she is so worthless she cant do anything all she does or ses is naruto sasuke naruto sasuke! Grrr i hate her i feel bad for sasuke actually! I wish that sakura could have a real battle and show how girls really are and not just faint a cry all the time! And her and ino need to get over there selfs sasuke is emo but awsome he is more worried about killing his brother. I also hate sasuke he is cute but he needs to consider others and not just trying to kill his brother. and it was stupide the way he just wanted to kill naruto just because his brother does not give a damn about him and cares about naruto.

Junior Member sakura_ino13 will become famous soon enough sakura_ino13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 07:46 PM
    Threads

My favorite character: My favorite character is Ino Yamanaka because she is strong , competetive , and loves to fight. She's always prepared for anything. My least favorite character is Sakura Haruno because whenever she sees someone get hurt , all she does is stand 30 cm away from them , and shout their name. Sakura is also really annoying , and her jutsu isn't strong at all. She's worthless.
    Last edited by sakura_ino13; 11-18-2007 at 07:10 PM.

Senior Member dragon_nataku has a reputation beyond repute dragon_nataku has a reputation beyond repute dragon_nataku has a reputation beyond repute dragon_nataku has a reputation beyond repute dragon_nataku has a reputation beyond repute dragon_nataku has a reputation beyond repute dragon_nataku has a reputation beyond repute dragon_nataku has a reputation beyond repute dragon_nataku has a reputation beyond repute dragon_nataku has a reputation beyond repute dragon_nataku has a reputation beyond repute dragon_nataku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2007 04:43 PM
    Threads

Favourite characters: Nejikyuuuuuuun, Hinatachan, Chouji, Shikamaru

Neji: If I had to explain all the reasons why he's my fav, we'd be here all year. But I'll summarize: awesome fighter, he had an immense change of heart after Hiashisan's confession and that takes a lot of courage and speaks volumes about him, and he learned all of the secret-type Hyuuga moves on his own. C'mon, he's a genius. Plus, he's hot.

Hinata: She's just too cute with her shyness and how she has a thing for Naruto. I think she's absolutely adorable and I would love to see her and Naruto together so she can be happy.

Chouji: He's just too funny. "YAAAAAY!! HURRAY FOR CHUBBY!!"

Shikamaru: Strategic genius. And a lazy bum like me.

Least favourite characters: TenTen, Sakura, Tsunade, Anko

All four of these chicks get on my nerves so bad. Anko is just freaky, but she's got guts. Tsunade is generally annoying, but I can still recognize she has good points, like being a really strong ninja/medical nin. Sakura, I used to despise so much because she was just plain useless. Shikamaru's words come to mind: "A kunoichi with no real ability." She could never do anything at all besides drool over Sasuke, yell at Naruto, and generally just get in the way. Obnoxious doesn't even begin to describe it. But after she trained with Tsunade, she now has some good points and I can begin to respect her a little.

The previous three all had some good points, despite me not liking them. TenTen, however, is a completely different story. I could rant about how utterly useless she is for about as long as I can squeal about Neji. But I won't. I only have this point to make: Gennin teams are made with balance in mind. In Naruto's team's case, there was Sasuke (ninjutsu genius), Sakura (uber book smarts), and then Naruto (worst grades in the entire class). Well, it is the same in TenTen's team. There's Neji (ninjutsu genius), Lee (taijutsu genius)... and then there's TenTen. She's only there so that her utter worthlessness can balance out the greatness of the other two. Her one and only ability is throwing things at people. Anybody could do that, she just has more things to throw. She's so completely worthless that in the manga Kishimotosensei totally glossed over her fight with Temari. All that is shown is her at the end of the fight, balanced on top of Temari's fan, unconscious. I guess even Kishimotosensei doesn't think much of her.

[/rant]

Walkthroughs at . : Shades of Silence : .

WARNING: This poster is clinically insane. Approach with caution.

JE SUIS LE GRAND FROMAGE! JE MANGE TA TETE!
    ... see? What'd I tell ya? INSANITY!

Senior Member Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2008 08:46 AM
    Threads

my really favorite are shikamaru, neji, hinata, sai, naruto, gaara ^^
    least fav are kiba, shino, lee, gai

Picking up the broken pieces
    One by one collecting them
    Slowly gathering the pieces
    Millions of broken glass

chérir-- kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi has a reputation beyond repute kaori_tenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2009 01:11 PM
    Threads

Rock Lee!!! -drools- he's such a great character who always trys so so hard but in the end he seems to always loose.

I mean come on that Lee vs. Gaara battle was intense and Lee trained so hard for that and nearly killed himself.

x3 Lee is awesome.

A very beautiful set made by KP ^_^.I love you so much!
    Thank you Lawlietth <3 I love it

Junior Member Lily Hyuga is on a distinguished road Lily Hyuga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

favorit-hinata and neji

least favorit-orochimaru

Junior Member Animegiant has a brilliant future Animegiant has a brilliant future Animegiant has a brilliant future Animegiant has a brilliant future Animegiant has a brilliant future Animegiant has a brilliant future Animegiant has a brilliant future Animegiant has a brilliant future Animegiant has a brilliant future Animegiant has a brilliant future Animegiant has a brilliant future Animegiant's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2014 02:05 PM
    Threads

Favourite : Hinata and Tsunade
    Least : Kabuto

Member karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana has a reputation beyond repute karenhana's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2010 01:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 3355 9544 4887 7451

There are so many characters I love in this anime! I mean so many, but I only going to list three and I will tell you why.

Naruto-Because he tries to be the best ninja he can possibly be. He works hard at it. And he is so happy-go-lucky. I never see him depressed, well if he loses someone close to him he will be sad. But then he will avenge. And he really cares about his friends. <3 And that Determination...wow! I love it.

Hinata-Because she was like me in some ways. Shy and scared, but also have that determination streak to become stronger. Just like Naruto, she wanted to be the best. And she so caring towards Naruto and everyone else. I think she will avenge if someone close to her dies.

Rock Lee- Same as Naruto and Hinata...determination! I love his spirit and the things he does...no other can do. Since he doesn't have Ninjustu or Genjustu, he sticks out a little bit. But he has Taijustu, and to me that is the the most useful justu in the world. And his positive attitude! He will go all odds to become the best.

I don't have a least favorite because everyone is cool. There are characters that I don't like, but I will save the hating for another time.
    Last edited by karenhana; 11-29-2007 at 08:34 PM.

My Anime List
    Banner and avvy made by me~

oI ThiS Io oI LovE Io has a reputation beyond repute oI LovE Io has a reputation beyond repute oI LovE Io has a reputation beyond repute oI LovE Io has a reputation beyond repute oI LovE Io has a reputation beyond repute oI LovE Io has a reputation beyond repute oI LovE Io has a reputation beyond repute oI LovE Io has a reputation beyond repute oI LovE Io has a reputation beyond repute oI LovE Io has a reputation beyond repute oI LovE Io has a reputation beyond repute oI LovE Io's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2009 11:15 PM
    Threads

hinata, she matches my live style the most

Thank you Jose for this cute set =D

Junior Member narutarded14v is on a distinguished road narutarded14v's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2007 08:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by cHiBiFiEd View Post
    Favourite: Naruto

I just like the way he is. He's really similar to me. We're both hyper, annoying and our *er-hem* friends can sometimes hate or adore us. ^_^

Least favourite: Sakura

There's just something about her that I dislike... Forehead? Nah.

i agree sakura is just annoying. it drives me crazy!!!

naruto is a awsome ninja

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 08:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Favorite: Deidara

He seems to have a deep respect for art, I love the Akatsuki anyway so that plays a big role, he is a talented ninja, I love his technique, he's funny at times, and is very powerful.

Least Favorite: Sasuke

He constantly talks about killing Itachi, when so far he has done nothing but basically learn Chidori, and that didn't work obviously, he wants all the power handed over to him and he isn't willing to work for it. He is easily persuaded into bad situations like going off with Orochimaru. He acts superior to his peers, yet he can't beat Rock Lee in the beginning(Go Lee), he copys off of other ninja and uses their technique, but he gets the praise(Somewhat like Kakashi, but more of an extreme). Oh, and he's ugly. <.<'
    Last edited by Memento Mori; 11-30-2007 at 07:51 PM.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Member kuraixtenshi has a reputation beyond repute kuraixtenshi has a reputation beyond repute kuraixtenshi has a reputation beyond repute kuraixtenshi has a reputation beyond repute kuraixtenshi has a reputation beyond repute kuraixtenshi has a reputation beyond repute kuraixtenshi has a reputation beyond repute kuraixtenshi has a reputation beyond repute kuraixtenshi has a reputation beyond repute kuraixtenshi has a reputation beyond repute kuraixtenshi has a reputation beyond repute kuraixtenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2008 12:50 AM
    lost in a dream with reccurring nightmares
    Threads

Fave
    Kurenai-I love genjutsu. And she's, in my opinion, the second best user out there. Plus, my favorite part of the whole series, that I've seen anyways, is the part with Kurenai and Yakumo.

Tsunade-She's really powerful in both healing and attack. Plus, I can kinda relate.

Haku-Just because he looks like a girl dosn't mean he can't be awesome. And he's one of the few characters who is actually that devoted to someone.

Least Fave
    Lee-He's annoying. And he's waaay too obsessed with Guy.

Guy-Creepy smile, annoying, too cocky.

Sakura-Weak. All she does is drool over Sasuke, fight wth Ino over Sasuke, and yell at Naruto.

Ino-Her brain's about as big as a pea. And her ego's as big as her stupidity.

Sasuke-He's a revenge obsessed brat who thinks he's better than everybody else.

Yuri fangirl

Junior Member natsucchi! is infamous around these parts natsucchi! is infamous around these parts natsucchi! is infamous around these parts natsucchi! is infamous around these parts natsucchi! is infamous around these parts natsucchi! is infamous around these parts natsucchi!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2007 03:13 AM
    Threads

My Favorite ones:
    Naruto - Main Character always rocks!
    Gaara - Absolutely Gothic!!!
    Kakashi - Isn't he's terrific?
    Hinata - Kawaii, she really likes Naruto, byakugan girl
    Kiba - I like people who like dogs!
    Tenten - Another cute girl!
    Sasori? - I dunno... Just cool?

My Least Favorite ones:
    Guy? - He's strong, indeed. I just dun like his style...

Anyway, can i put Sasori there? Please! He's cool!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 23 ... LastLast

Thread Information