AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Favorite/Least Favorite Naruto Character

GOTT E.S. Member Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712 has a reputation beyond repute Kira712's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2009 03:20 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Faves (limiting myself to five):
    Shikamaru
    Kakashi
    Jiraiya
    Lee
    Neji

Least Fave:
    Sakura
    Kabuto
    Ino
    You guys are so un-hip it's a wonder your bums don't fall off. - Zaphod Beeblerox

<-My anime/manga history in a nutshell.
    Tamago to chikai wa kudake-yasui.

Junior Member animeman1990 will become famous soon enough animeman1990 will become famous soon enough animeman1990's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2007 06:28 PM
    Threads

for favorites id have to say hinata and gai. Hinata i like because i think the way she acts is really cute and i wish i had a girl crushing on me like she does naruto lol. and as for Gai do i even need to explain *nice guy pose* thats all that needs to be said lol.

least favorite by far is sakura. she is the most annoying and whiney character in the series, and she is too stuck up on sasuke.

Senior Member nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu is a name known to all nikoko-nozomu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2007 11:07 AM
    Threads

Favorites:
    Naruto--for all of his apparent idiocy and his pride, I think you just have to admire his doggedness and the fact that he's constantly growing

Lee--despite his lack of ninjutsu and genjutsu skills (though I have yet to figure out how he can walk on water like the rest of them if he can't use chakra...), his taijutsu carries him through and he's determined to prove that he can be better for it

Hinata--she might be timid and stay in the background, but she's always trying to get better so that she can prove to everyone she isn't just a lump on a log

Least Favorites:
    Orochimaru--he's creepy and I hate snakes; not really the best reasons, but I'm sticking to 'em

Kakashi--he's better at certain points in the series, but during the chuunin exams he shows so much favoritism with Sasuke over Naruto and Sakura, it's pathetic

Always evolving...if ever so strangely

Junior Member dymondedge is on a distinguished road dymondedge's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2007 11:54 AM
    Threads

My favorite would be Itachi and Neji. due to absolute superiority to everyone else and the fact they are one of few characters who aren't hyperactive.

Least favorite - probably Sasuke. He is emo, nuff said.

The Blue Fighter The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Stuck
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2013 05:27 AM
    Im living in this world half dead half alive finding myself.....
    Threads

Favorite Character: Well im quite fond of Neji
    Reason i like Neji: Well i like his defense and he is also very offensive when he has too be, he has decent speed, He fights without emotion which comes in handy in a fight, also he makes a good leader he has the knowledge

Junior Member Hiryonin has a spectacular aura about Hiryonin has a spectacular aura about Hiryonin has a spectacular aura about Hiryonin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2007 05:33 PM
    Threads

My personal favorite is Kakashi, his style completely suits me. He is strong fast and has a great some what mysterious history. (for those who have not read the manga that is. like me)

My least favorite would be Orichimaru (I hope I write it correct).
    He should be the ultimate bad guy but I still think he is a bad crossing between a girl and a spoiled kid. Ok he is very strong and such but in the end he is just an arrogant wanker. (excuse my french)

Junior Member shacklebolt is on a distinguished road shacklebolt's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:24 AM
    Threads

I'm adding Karin to my list of favorites. She's just so adorable and cute. And I'm recently baptized as a Sasuke/Karin pairing supporter... Waaaah! Love 'em!

And just a few corrections on my first list, I said in there that Sasori is pink-haired. Sorry, I was colorblind at that time. He was, indeed, a red-headed guy. pardon me!

Awesomely yours,
    shaclebolt
    Last edited by shacklebolt; 09-14-2007 at 04:26 AM.
    Squidward: "Why do it today if you still have tomorrow?"

Spongebob: "You do it today because TODAY is YESTERDAY's TOMORROW."

.: Simple things can be learn from a KID Show :.

<<< Guys you should listen to Spongebob >>>

Member Inuzuka Ryoushin will become famous soon enough Inuzuka Ryoushin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 07:33 AM
    Threads

most fav (I mean the most loved XD): Kiba
    yeah, I dont know why. he was chosen by destiny XDD

least fav (I mean the most hated): Hinata
    coz many people pair her with Kiba..
    signature by Azure Arianna
    art by a friend I adore the most

Junior Member a_will_of_fire451 will become famous soon enough a_will_of_fire451 will become famous soon enough a_will_of_fire451's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2008 07:00 PM
    right behind you .....no, seriously.....right.behind.you.....
    Threads

least favorite
    sasuke:
    (i could talk for weeks about all the things i hate him for, so I'll try to keep it short) he's arrogant, self-absorbed, and popular. he tries way too hard to always look cool instead of naruto who always strives to protect others and get the job done with as little fuss as possible. he lives entirely for his own goal not the welfare of the village or even his own squadmates. i completey agree with Zero XIII, the sooner he gets out of this selfish, angsty "teen" faze that i have always found irritating in other kids my age, the better. hes so concerned with looking cool he doesnt realize hes acting really immature.
    plus, do you remember the leotard thing he wore for the third exam? first time i saw it i almost died from choking on my ramen as i screamed,"OH MY GOD!!! DID THE SHORTS GET SHORTER?!!!!!!!!!!!"
    sakura:
    actually, i think i hate sakura even more than sasuke.
    shes way to into him and if i have to hear her gasp,"oh, sasuke!" one more time.....
    anyway...i dislike sasuke just a tiny bit less 'cause at least he can fight.
    *dogdes kunai thrown by sakura-fans*

favorite
    kakashi:
    i love watching him fight. hes so talented and knows so much about...everything. but hes not (too) arrogant and is noble, loyal, and courageous. the only thing i have against him is his thing for sasuke, but maybe kakashi will be able to improve his character. (yeah, not likely)
    gaara:
    HE IS TOTALLY WICKED AWSOME!!!!! need i say more?
    his power is awsome. i love his cold, ruthless attitude, and blood freezing eyes. his trajic past beats anyone elses so far and it's entirely yashimaru's fault the way he completely confused him by telling him he loved him, then saying how he always hated him. no wonder gaara's screwed up! but, seriously, i love gaara's entire look and personality. he wasnt accepted so instead of being whiny (like sasuke) he turned his back on society and followed his own path. he remindes me of me!
    haku:
    cause he's powerful, innocent, loyal, and no one else semes to like him T_T
    orochimaru:
    i guess i just enjoy the evil characters
    itachi:
    not just because he broke sasuke's wrist.
    he's also really powerful and supposedly even more evil than orochimaru
    lee!, especially when he's with gai:
    they're just fun to watch

wow........that's really long, i better stop now

-Property of Ky Love- Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion has a reputation beyond repute Shirai Ryu Scorpion's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2010 02:06 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Cpt Fox McCloud

Favorite Characters:
    Jirayia:Because he is so funny at most times, and he is like the most perveted sensi that anyone will meet up.
    Hatake Kakashi:Mostly because he reminds me, of me most of the time how the way he acts and stuff.
    Uzumaki Naruto: I guess, he's ok but sometimes he's annoying =/ But I do like his attitude how he is just stubborn sometimes and never gives up.

Least Fav:
    Orochimaru:The dude gives me the creeps with his long tung, and the way he acts.
    Uchiha Sasuke:He betrays everyone.
    Hurano Sakura:She's just annoying.
    Last edited by Shirai Ryu Scorpion; 09-21-2007 at 06:17 PM.

Senior Member Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 06:19 PM
    Threads

Fav: Jirayia he's just real funny and Naruto calls him the perverted Hermit.
    Naruto He's foolishly brave but you have to admire that about him.

Least Fav: Sasuke he's selfish, point and case, while Sakura is not one of my fav characters when he made her cry that really P'd me off and he's consumed with the desire for revenge.
    In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool. - Lord Chesterfield

Junior Member Tenten1010 has a spectacular aura about Tenten1010 has a spectacular aura about Tenten1010 has a spectacular aura about Tenten1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2007 11:34 AM
    Threads

Tenten^_^ She is sooo cute and stands out more than the other girls to me. I Love her hair. She is my favorite! kawi!

Now... I dont really like SAKURA... sorry but every one seems to love her, Lee and Naruto and a lot of others. And there is something a bit annoying about her. I dont really like Sasuke because he thinks he is so cool. bla bla bla. He just thinks he is so smart and tough..... grrr...

Senior Member Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi_fan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2008 02:16 PM
    Threads

My favorite character would have to be Gaara because, when he was a kid nobody was ever there for him because of the demon inside of him, and I felt bad for him because I know how it feels to be disliked for what you are. And he's cute when he's older.

My least favorite character is Konohamaru because he's annoying as hell.

Senior Member MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna has a reputation beyond repute MasterLuna's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2008 06:30 PM
    Threads

Let's see. Favorite character would have to be Rock Lee for reasons mentioned already. He has an upbeat attitude and never gives up for what he strives for. If he fails, he works even harder for his goal. He pushes himself to his limits and refuses to be struck down and for that I admire him.

Another fav is Nara Shikamaru. xD He's the laziest ninja in the world and not to mention the smartest. He reminds me of me quite often.

Last one, Hyuuga Hinata. She's shy, timid, and easily brought down, yet she can have an amazing inner strength. Unfortunately, her low self esteem brings her down quite often and she gets depressed easily. But she never gives up. Another thing I like about her is that she was the only one who ever truly respected and loved Naruto and for that I adore her. Everybody needs someone to love, right? And above all I believe Naruto deserves her.

Characters I hate. The one main character that I absolutely LOATH is Uchiha Sasuke. He is a narrow minded revenge obsessed moron who can't see anything but what Itachi forces into his mind and he REALLY needs to get over himself. He's egotistical, cold hearted, and cares for no one but himself and killing his brother. Sakura has tried countless times to break the ice around his heart, but in turn, it just keeps getting thicker and thicker to isolate himself even more from everyone. I don't give a damn if he wants to kill his brother, but to go to Orochimaru? Puh-LEASE. At LEAST get strong the RIGHT way like even asking Jiraiya to train him or something instead of that sick freak Orochimaru! Moron. I'd like to give him a nice kick to the head.

:-* lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious has a reputation beyond repute lovelicious's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2010 06:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Uhmm...
    my favourites are Sasuke Uchiha and Kakashi Hatake. I Like Sasuke because... well... his good-looking face... but I just Like him BEFORE he abandoned Konoha... T.T
    his loyalty is just for Uchiha Clan, no matter what happens...
    I Like Kakashi for his personality. calm and fun to watch.

I don't really Like Sakura. Sorry. But I think she's just a maniac of Sasuke... that's annoying.
    I feel the same thing on Orochimaru... I don't like his behaviour.... disturbing and annoying.

Member Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible has a reputation beyond repute Invincible's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2007 12:13 PM
    Threads

Favorite: Naruto (big shock huh? haha)

I guess because some of his qualities reminds me of myself. I like how he shows his emotions, doesn't hide them and doesn't try to have a touch guy persona like Sasuke.

Least: Sasuke

Just because his narrow mind, his greed for power instead of friendship, trying to be a tough guy and not showing his emotions. What reminds me of Sasuke is how he could care less to throw away his friendship with Naruto, which reminds me of something that I didn't like in my past with people who I thought were my friends.
    Jon "Invincible/Muteki" Walkow
    Evolution of Invincible

"It's one thing to be fast, another thing to be Invincible."

Junior Member Ayame Yamanaka is on a distinguished road Ayame Yamanaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2007 06:58 PM
    Threads

I hate sakura. she's so stupid. she's get in ppl way. My fav characters are Ino and naruto

Member Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku has a reputation beyond repute Waku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2007 11:19 PM
    Threads

Hm..I have many favorites...

Gai and Lee, Because they are both funny. And I like the way Lee sounds, and the way he fights.. And his attitude is pretty cool too..

Kakashi, He looks cool, acts cool, ...yeah..o_o;

Shikamaru, I like his attitude...and how he handles things.

Choji, I must say..he looks pretty hot without his headband.. Hes alot stronger then he seems and..yeah..hes just cool...

And for the rest of the list, Gaara, Obito, Sakon, Tayuya (probably the only female character I ever liked), Orochimaru, Kabuto, Yamato?, Shino, Kiba, Sai, Juugo, Asuma, Itachi, Sasori, Neji, Hm...thats all I can think of..

As for..my least favorite...

Sasuke, He was cool at first... But when he stole Rock Lee's stance and started copying him..and acting all cool like that...he became annoying. But he does get better after the time skip.

Sakura, she cries too much.. and shes obsessive over someone who doesnt even like her..and thats just annoying... But she also, gets better after the time skip..

Ino, well, shes just annoying...

Guess thats it..

Junior Member Ayame Yamanaka is on a distinguished road Ayame Yamanaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2007 06:58 PM
    Threads

favorite: Naruto and Ino

least favorite: Sakura and Sasuke.they are both stupid and annoying.

Member heny_alonso is a glorious beacon of light heny_alonso is a glorious beacon of light heny_alonso is a glorious beacon of light heny_alonso is a glorious beacon of light heny_alonso is a glorious beacon of light heny_alonso's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2007 10:46 PM
    Threads

Wink 5 best 5 worst

fav:
    1. kakashi
    my prince charming: mysterious, humorous, and kind hearted person. hate his book thou

2. itachi uchiha (but if remembering he killed his own clan and parents--i hate him)
    so cool and dark.

3. naruto
    has a kind and pure heart.

4. sasuke uchiha
    as cool as his brother but i like the idea he is not that villain to kill everybody he met--at least he's focus on killing someone.

5. gaara
    i love his outfit when become kage. also his personality after realising what friends are for.

least:
    1. all akatsuki (coz i don't know what are their point exactly. want a peace but making another war?
    2. gai & iruka - hate everyone who seemed close to kakashi
    3. minato namikaze (he kept so much mystery and secrets)
    4. tobi (if he's really obito--i hate it, i hate the idea dead person come alive)
    5. kabuto - so annoying. very not important person.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation hiddenwater is a glorious beacon of light hiddenwater is a glorious beacon of light hiddenwater is a glorious beacon of light hiddenwater is a glorious beacon of light hiddenwater is a glorious beacon of light hiddenwater is a glorious beacon of light hiddenwater's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2008 10:22 PM
    Threads

Favorites: Neji Hyuuga because of his ability to master and control his Byakugan. Kakashi cause he's Kakashi..he's powerful and knows alot but does not act "all high and mighty" which is cool....Garra because of his wicked strength and his ability to control sand is so cool....]

Least:Sakura and Ino cause the dont have a real point in the show. they both just get in the way an somtimes get in the way....btw i dont consider that fight sakura survived against sasori as helpful cause all she did was crush the place...the old lady (wats her name) won the fight..

although i dont really like these guys i would like to show some apperciation for all the "bad guys" in the show who create all the problems and make the show...well... a show....watching happy ppl isnt realy fun

Junior Member ChangingFaces is just really nice ChangingFaces is just really nice ChangingFaces is just really nice ChangingFaces is just really nice ChangingFaces's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2008 11:52 AM
    Threads

Favorites would be Orochimaru & Gaara...

Least favorite easily Sakura.. and Ino Pig. Both annoying.
    Anime & Gaming, Come and check us out:
    http://boards.nsgstation.com

The Silent Assasin xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx has a reputation beyond repute xXAltairXx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2009 03:01 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Malice

I'd have to say my favorite Characters are Kakashi Hatake, Sasuke Uchiha, And Itachi Uchiha

Least favorites are Orochimaru and Gaara

*ASSASINS CREED FAN*
    RIP Legend_S You'll Be With Us Forever
    Family In Blog

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Shameful PM's: 10

Junior Member Koroviev has a reputation beyond repute Koroviev has a reputation beyond repute Koroviev has a reputation beyond repute Koroviev has a reputation beyond repute Koroviev has a reputation beyond repute Koroviev has a reputation beyond repute Koroviev has a reputation beyond repute Koroviev has a reputation beyond repute Koroviev has a reputation beyond repute Koroviev has a reputation beyond repute Koroviev has a reputation beyond repute Koroviev's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2007 08:59 PM
    Threads

Favorite: Tobi, Deidara and Zabuza.
    Least favorite? Everyone else. Especially Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. Le fail to the highest level.

Junior Member anime obsessed is on a distinguished road anime obsessed's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2007 06:44 PM
    Threads

I love all the members of team 7 (including Kakashi)=>they're just gorgeous!!!My least favorite character is Kabuto=>horrible person

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information