AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Favorite/Least Favorite Naruto Character

Heartless Soul Eater Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater has much to be proud of Heartless Soul Eater's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2007 10:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1005571177168540

Rock Lee because he never quits.

Sig made by -Ookami-

Member TC the Swing Cat will become famous soon enough TC the Swing Cat will become famous soon enough TC the Swing Cat's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2007 04:13 AM
    Threads

Fav
    1. Shikamaru: He is a lazy kid that doesn't want anything extrordinary to happen, anything that makes him work is "troublesome". Still, he is calculating and a great strategist.

2. Hinata: She doesn't really have any faith in herself but gradually progresses throughout the series, surprising even Neji on some occasions. She is shy and quiet, much like myself, and has a crush on Naruto.

Least Fav
    I am not 100% sure who my least favorite is but for now I will go with Kankuro. For some reason, unknown to myself, he just gets on my nerves.

Senior Member Sinjoda is a jewel in the rough Sinjoda is a jewel in the rough Sinjoda is a jewel in the rough Sinjoda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2007 06:20 AM
    Threads

Fav: Shino-Come on he can blow people's arms off with bugs. He's a great ninja. And we never really get to see him showcase his skills at all.

Haku-He was awesome. He was skilled, deadly, and nice. Isn't that a true shinobi?

Least: Sasuke- Lame...'nuff said.
    Sai-Reminds me of Sasuke so eww.
    Those with wings, fly to your dreams

Keeper Of Dreams ♪ Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara has a reputation beyond repute Miyukara's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2009 03:03 AM
    Threads

I like Sasuke Uchiha beacsue he's generally calm, and I like the sharingan, plus, he's not evil (for the most part)

I dislike Rock Lee, because he's creepy....

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Miyukara View Post
    I like Sasuke Uchiha beacsue he's generally calm, and I like the sharingan, plus, he's not evil (for the most part)
    ...so how do you explain him trying to kill Naruto?
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Junior Member shoujo.kitsune is on a distinguished road shoujo.kitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2007 04:46 AM
    Threads

Fave Characters: Sasuke...so kawaii!! hes cool too and he has problems like everyone else, except they're more serious and dangerous. there's also Naruto, duh! he can be an annoying brat and i feel like its embarrassing to watch him make matters worse because i know he will soon be hokage and thats not the way a hokage should handle problems!!! anyway, he is cute when he's older *blush, heart pounds* and i luv it when he goes demon/kyuubi
    Other Faves: Haku, Kakashi, Itachi, Gaara

Least Fave Characters: definately Sakura and Ino! those stupids preps with the huge obsession over Sasuke-kun...oh no! im tarting to be like them! AHHHHHHHH!!!! Sakura: hey, wat happened to you? Ino: yeah. r you spending too much time with naruto? me: Stay back u cursing fiends!!!! Sakura and Ino: *sweatdrops* you: *sweatdrops*
    Other Least Faves: Tsunade, Jiraiya, Konohamaru and gang, Orochimaru

Junior Member shoujo.kitsune is on a distinguished road shoujo.kitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2007 04:46 AM
    Threads

F.Y.I Red storm!
    don't you watch the freakin show? Sasuke wanted to kill Naruto so he can get the Mangekyou Sharingan which requies you to kill your closest friend, like wat Itachi did. but Sasuke didn't have the guts (*phew*) and decided that he can kill Itachi with his own power! i dunno if you already wtached it the season, but here it is. spoilers and i dont care!!!!

Senior Member ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 11:40 AM
    Threads

my favourite character is sakura even that she is annoying and i know that sometimes she thinks that she's the best but i like how she looks ....and she is a bad ninja too but i dont care xD
    least favourite i dont know i like everyone at naruto

Senior Member ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Aisu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2007 06:08 PM
    Threads

hmmm... this is tough...

~Least Favorite Character~ Sakura. Shes just a complete waste of time. Even though she gets better, she still is just horrible.

~Favorite Character~ Geez... this is a hard one. I like Neji, because he's just amazing, and he becomes nicer later on, which makes him cooler. I also love Hyuugas, the whole Byakugan is sweet.

Senior Member shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2008 06:04 PM
    Threads

Most Favorite:
    Shikamaru: well he's hott but besides that he is underestimated when it comes to his power.
    Neji:also again he's hott but besides that he is the best fighter on the show in my opinon i think he should have won the chunin exams or naruto

Least Favorite:
    Gaara:he is mentally unstable and i think he should be locked up in a cage were he cant kill anyone.but come on now ppl he cant een sleep have u ever heard of a regular person who cant sleep.
    Sakura:why doesn't she get that sasuke does not like hershe's always screaming his name i think she's just plain old annoying.She shold go for some one like lee or naruto.and she is the worst shinobi i have ever seen.
    Konahamaru:its annoying when he keeps calling naruto "boss" and he just a character in the show who's just there to be there and is just a waste of time.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by shoujo.kitsune View Post
    F.Y.I Red storm!
    don't you watch the freakin show? Sasuke wanted to kill Naruto so he can get the Mangekyou Sharingan which requies you to kill your closest friend, like wat Itachi did. but Sasuke didn't have the guts (*phew*) and decided that he can kill Itachi with his own power! i dunno if you already wtached it the season, but here it is. spoilers and i dont care!!!!
    First, let me start off my saying that Red Storm knows more about the show than your foolish self ever will, and been watching it for far longer than your YouTube-loving(Death to YouTube.) self has, and has read farther into the story than you have seen. Now that that has been cleared up, the post Red was responding to said that Sasuke is not evil. Red disproves this fact by rhetorically asking why Sasuke had tried to kill Naruto. Yes, he did it to get the Mangekyou Sharingan, but is not killing your best friend for power and evil act? I don't know about you, but I don't think trying to kill your best friend for power is a good thing to do.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

Thank you Xero. Shoujo, yes I do watch the show, and as Xero said, I also follow the manga, which leads me to posting this:

I'm pretty curious how you are going to explain away this. If Naruto hadn't avoided the strike at the last moment, he'd be very, very dead by now. Which reminds me.

There we go, straight from the guys mouth. It was just on a whim, and he's fully prepared to go at it and kill Naruto again. Good guy? Don't make me laugh, what kind of good guy kills his best friend 'on a whim'

Heh, I might just start to like Sasuke again. He's a much better bad guy then a good guy.
    RPG bios (click for more info):

the darkness in the light _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_ has a reputation beyond repute _-Midnight-_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2010 06:14 AM
    Threads

well let me see..

most favorite charecter is Sabaku no Gaara because he loves only himself and exists only to kill all who arent him.. plus he has a suave tat on his head..

least favourite Haruno Sakura because she is a spastic.... and completly useless as a ninja all she dose is stand there and is like OMG crap guys were getting attacked and has a cry about it ,... her traning as a medical ninja dosent count she still is a spastic and deserves to be killed horribly in a freak cooking/retared ninja convention accident
    Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
    nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.

Junior Member Eagle-Eye_Shuriken is a jewel in the rough Eagle-Eye_Shuriken is a jewel in the rough Eagle-Eye_Shuriken is a jewel in the rough Eagle-Eye_Shuriken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2007 10:05 PM
    Threads

Fav Char:
    Gaara:This dark minded ninja of the Sand Village has been one of my biggest Fav's for a long time.
    With his cold personality & "dry" fighting style,Gaara is IMO a one of the strongest,and proving to be the most insane char of Naruto.

Least Fav Char:
    Naruto (BION):Naruto may be the whole reason and/or focuse for the best Ninja anime around,yet,i have yet to find any reason (or real need) to like him.
    His pure annoyiness make me hate him even more

Junior Member GreenTeaHyuuga is infamous around these parts GreenTeaHyuuga is infamous around these parts GreenTeaHyuuga is infamous around these parts GreenTeaHyuuga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2007 05:12 AM
    Threads

Talking My Opinion

First before I start this, I would like to say that the reason Sasuke isn't on my favourite character list is because he has such a special place in my heart. If it wasn't for Sasuke, I would've never started to watch Naruto. It wasn't because he was hot. I don't go to Sasuke for hotness. There's hotter people on the show than him. I just love him because he's awesome and he was the only person on the show at the time that seemed the least bit cool. And now there are lots of other cool people. ^^ But Sasuke, thank you for being my very first favourite character and making me love the show.

Now, on with the list.

Favourites:
    Neji--I have so much respect for him. There are lots of reasons why I respect him so much, but naming them will take lots of room, so let's just say I love the Cadet branch a lot and respect everyone in it. Mostly I respect Hizashi, but Neji's been through so much and I'm just able to relate to some of the things he's been through, so I know how he feels and wish I could make him feel better.

Lee--Also, I respect him a lot. And he's the most adorable anime guy in the universe! There's no one more sweet and adorable than him. He may not be hot, but he's got such a heart and I love him for that.

Hinata--She's so sweet and shy and cute. I don't see how anyone could hate her. The only thing I dislike about her is her love for Naruto. I can't stand to see him treat her like dirt and her still so in love with him. Hinata needs to be with either Neji or Kiba. Either of those would make me happy.

Shino-- I love how him and those bugs are so close. X3 They're like his pets and I find that adorable for some reason. And he's awesome and can beat the snot out of like...everyone!

Gai--Four words. Big cuddly teddy bear. o^_^o

Least Favourites:
    Naruto--I can't stand him. He's obnoxious, mean, stupid, and he beats everyone. He's so annoying. He's a male Mary-Sue. Everyone hates him and then they just start loving him because he can fight. Well, if it wasn't for that Kyuubi, he'd be dead. I will never say that little lesbian beat Kiba justly. That fight was so unfair. All Naruto did was accidentally fart and rip off Lee's move. It was so stupid. I can't stand Naruto anymore. I used to love him, but now he's just getting so annoying. And he keeps destroying everyone's love!! He's corrupting Hinata's poor little mind!!! It's gonna take a lot for that little boy to gain my respect back again.

I'm pretty sure he's the only one I dislike. That poor little turd burglar. He's so obnoxious. I hate him so much...

Hyuu-ga-cest (hyoo guh sest), n. 1. a type of incest that occurs when two members of the Hyuuga Clan are together in a romantic involvement. 2. a name sometimes given to the 'Neji x Hinata' Naruto pairing. 3. wonderful, completely satisfying devotion. 4. my OTP. x3

Junior Member GreenTeaHyuuga is infamous around these parts GreenTeaHyuuga is infamous around these parts GreenTeaHyuuga is infamous around these parts GreenTeaHyuuga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Post removed
    DO NOT MULTIPLE POST
    -Maru
    Last edited by Ωmega; 02-19-2007 at 12:23 PM.

Hyuu-ga-cest (hyoo guh sest), n. 1. a type of incest that occurs when two members of the Hyuuga Clan are together in a romantic involvement. 2. a name sometimes given to the 'Neji x Hinata' Naruto pairing. 3. wonderful, completely satisfying devotion. 4. my OTP. x3

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

post removed
    DO NOT MULTIPLE POST
    -Maru
    Last edited by Ωmega; 02-19-2007 at 12:22 PM.

Senior Member Melody Melancholy has a spectacular aura about Melody Melancholy has a spectacular aura about Melody Melancholy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2007 05:11 AM
    Threads

My favorite charaters are Sabaku No Temari, Inuzuka Kiba, and Sasori from the Akatsuki.
    1) Sabaku No Temari: Because she's practicly the only good female ninja who knows how to kick butt. And, her fan's awesome.
    2) Inuzuka Kiba: He's protective of Akamaru, and he's sort of like me. Hyper, but then again he's too cool to be around. Someone has to keep on talking in a group like Team 8, right?
    3) Sasori: He's like another part of me. Silent and deadly... o.o;; Don't ask. But, sadly, (spoiler If you didnt know) he dies. No fair. Well, anyways.
    Least Fav.:
    Haruno Sakura. She's too happy and preppy. She's obsessing over her love for Sasuke so much that she actually isn't a good ninja. She probably would have some support from me if she straightened up.

~Melody Melancholy
    Last edited by Melody Melancholy; 02-20-2007 at 07:26 PM.
    PM me if you want to be friends...
    And this sig was made by ~*Dizzy*~

Junior Member kissed by saskue is infamous around these parts kissed by saskue is infamous around these parts kissed by saskue is infamous around these parts kissed by saskue is infamous around these parts kissed by saskue is infamous around these parts kissed by saskue is infamous around these parts kissed by saskue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2007 05:23 PM
    Threads

I have a few favroite characters .I also have two charactrers that I want to kill !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Fist I'll start with my fav, ALL LEAF NINJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Next to the killing , I would like to kill orochimaru, and kabuto

Senior Member iloveyoux will become famous soon enough iloveyoux's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2008 10:56 AM
    Threads

post removed for censoring a curse
    -Maru
    Last edited by Ωmega; 02-22-2007 at 08:09 AM.

OMGAH.iLOVEtoby <3
    MY CUTE CUDDLY DOG

U. S. Marine BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2010 09:55 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Biggsam4

My favorite is Shikamaru because he is so lazy and smart

I hate Gaara because he is a nutcase and needs to be locked in a padded cell(without that gourd)

Senior Member GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2007 04:09 PM
    in a constant haze of stupidity and highness
    Threads

my fav would be kankuro because has that killer puppet that has all the weapons i also like jiraiya because of all his frogs and also his is a freak like i am

i don't like temari becuase it seems like she can't do much more than use her fan
    we are the Dthanks nespa

A Work In Progress _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_ is infamous around these parts _allismine_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2007 06:08 AM
    Threads

My favourite character is

Hidan, because he ish teh uber-awesum.
    My least favourite character is

post-skip Shikamaru, because he's become such a darned godmodder. >.<

Junior Member Maiyaki is infamous around these parts Maiyaki is infamous around these parts Maiyaki is infamous around these parts Maiyaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2007 12:35 PM
    Threads

Favorite: Naurto
    He's stonge and never gives up and that's cool (even thou he's not that cute) plus who else do you know can pull off an oragen jumpsuit and yellow hair? re
    There love in the world so why don't you give it to me?!?

Senior Member GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2007 04:09 PM
    in a constant haze of stupidity and highness
    Threads

i like zabuza for some reson he just has an awesome voice cool moves and that sword

i don't like hinata she just seems to pushovery when you are ninja you have to be strong
    we are the Dthanks nespa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information