AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Favorite/Least Favorite Naruto Character

Junior Member The Kamikage is on a distinguished road The Kamikage's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2006 05:55 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Favourite Character:: Kiba, Itachi, and Shino

Least Favorite:: Naruto...Sakura...and...

SASUKE.

Kiba::
    He's basically like me. All of the personallities he has is like mine...
    Plus, he has a cute dog^.^ How cool is that?!?

Shino::
    Hazel Eyes, Cute when laughing, bugs! Oh, my!O.O*teh gasp*
    Yeah, bugs do scare the heck out of me...but, still^.^

Itachi::
    He's super powerful...and yes, even he does go blind, he's still cute^.~

Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura::
    THEY'RE ALL ANNOYING!!!
    The dubbing ruined Naruto! Plus, he hurteded Kiba and Akamaru!! WHY DIDN'T THEY CALL ANIMAL CRUELITY;;_;;
    Sasuke's just too...ARGH>.<
    And Sakura...
    WHO CARES ABOUT SASUKE!!! GOD >/

Best Couple in Naruto...

Senior Member yoh01 will become famous soon enough yoh01 will become famous soon enough yoh01's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2007 02:40 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs inuzuka101 View Post
    ok..why is every one bashing sakura and sasuke? yeah sasuke can be a cold hearted jerk and sakura is annoying but there not that bad..

oh and my fav character is Kiba..i think hes soo cool..
    GO YOU!! Kiba rocks!

Although, my least favorite would be Kankurou. I don't know why... I just hate his guts

I refuse to adhere to society's conventionalized perception of academic aptitude and mental prowess.

In short, I don't want to study anymore. Uh-uh!

Member Naruto-Demon is on a distinguished road Naruto-Demon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2007 08:43 AM
    Threads

My favorite character is Kyuubi Naruto (obviously) and my least favorite is Sakura Haruno and Ino Yamanaka.

Junior Member Taki-kun is on a distinguished road Taki-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2007 05:24 PM
    New york,it's where it all goes down baby!!!
    Threads

Lightbulb

my fav. would have to be,well i have 5: itachi Uchiha(mostly because he's cool and sexy)

Naruto uzumaki(you just have to love him he's so happy-go-lucky and well he's just NARUTO!!!)

Hinata Hyuga (she's shy and cute and even though she has a huge crush on naruto she doesn't let it get in her way,like sakura does) Rock lee ( he's like an inspreation,and he has no common sense.but he's so cool)

and Kakashi hatake(he's so........wow with that book icha icha paradise he's always reading which was written by Jiraiya so it must be perverted,and he keeps Sasuke and Naruto from killing each other)

Sasuke he's would have to be my least favorite:it's not that i don't like him,but he get on my nerves sometimes,he thinks bettter than every genin espcially Naruto which pisses me off and he went to Orochimaru in order to beat Itachi that was just Dumb.
    Last edited by Taki-kun; 01-02-2007 at 04:47 PM.

Junior Member sishood is on a distinguished road sishood's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2007 04:43 PM
    Threads

my favs are:
    naruto:his very funny
    deidara:his cute
    hinata:it's so cute how she is always so shy around naruto ^^
    kiba: his very cool in my book ^^
    rock lee: his so nice! i still don't understand why he likes sakura he could do better -_-
    konohamaru: he reminds me of my little sister ^^...well not the wasting time part tho
    sasori: turned into a puppet and still looks good , need i say more?

characters i like least

sasuke: stuck up pretty boy
    sakura: know it all annoying person
    ino: EEK! TOO GIRLY! STAY AWAY!
    kisame: ok i don't hate him his pretty funny if you look at what i'm seeing but the whole fish half human thing rreeeaalllyyyy creeps me out

hhhhmmm i think thats all......don't yell at me because i hate you favorite character and send me flames..i am just simply saying what i think about the characters thats all

....Blame it on me.....so you'll be free....

Senior Member ishakak is infamous around these parts ishakak is infamous around these parts ishakak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2007 05:43 PM
    Threads

LEAST FAV.
    Sasuke 'cause he's he's disgustingly emo and has a superioutity complex.
    Sakura: crazed horomone who has an obsession for sasuke and doesn't realize a good thing when it bites her in the butt, neither does sasuke

Favorite!!

THE SUPER AWSOME EASY GOING LAID BACK NINJA!! KAKASHI HATAKE!!!!
    he has a playfull side tom him wich balances his coolness

Junior Member Wolfgoddess can only hope to improve Wolfgoddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2007 09:02 PM
    Fuedal Era or deep in the woodsy forest with my wolves or hanging with my wolf demon friends
    Threads

Ok, my favorite. Thats easy. Kakashi Hatake. Hee, hes awsome, and good lookin too. But hes also laid back and he cares for his comrads.
    My least favorite....mmmmm....Ino. Cause shes so friken annoying! Guh, she loves Sasuke to death, so does Sakura but.... thats not my point. Shes a little, too cocky i think. I'm trying to figure out the word but, I'll use cocky for now. *shrugs*

Junior Member Orochimaru'sGal_Syra is on a distinguished road Orochimaru'sGal_Syra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2007 03:15 PM
    Threads

Favourite characters:
    Orochimaru: desirable, irresistable, and intriguing. Awesome. I just Love him! ^^
    Kimimaro: he's hot and awesome!
    Deidara: hot and awesome!
    Sasuke: Goes to Orochimaru.
    Itachi: hot and awesome!
    Genma: Funny, hot and awesome!
    Izumo: hot and awesome!
    Kotetsu: funny hot and awesome!
    Kakashi: laid back hot and awesome oh and hillarious!
    Jiraiya: Hillarious. Need i say more?
    Shikamaru: Lazy, cool, cute, awesome, and he's smart.
    Naruto: cute and hyper! and loves ramen just like me.
    Zaku: awesome!
    Hayate: so cute! (i was sad when he died)
    i think that's all i can think of so basically i like all of them except the following: Least favourite:
    Sakura: So obsessed over sasuke. it's so annoying!
    Ino: same.
    Anko: something about her makes me hate her and she's fat and ugly.
    "My Undying Thirst." - Orochimaru.

Member Capish is infamous around these parts Capish is infamous around these parts Capish is infamous around these parts Capish is infamous around these parts Capish's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2007 06:14 PM
    Where am i?..ehm..i think im on the planet earth..maybe, i dont know!!
    Threads

EDIT:By the way,I also hate Naruto because he depends on the damn fox chakra alot and his damn clones.He can never really win a fight fairly.[/quotes
    Yeah, your right, damn Naruto and that damn kyuubi. 75 &#37; of all his battles are victorious because of that damn fox!! Well..enough about that.
    My favorite chars must be...Sasuke-because of the sharingan and his cool past.Rock Lee-well...his like..ehm..his cool.Gai-sensei-his so damn funny thats why. Oh yeah Kakashi-sensei, i almost forgott him, he must be the coolest ninja ever.And i like shikamaru too, his the second einstein his actually smarter, einstein had onely 197 or something and shika have over 200, wow he must be an alien!! Yeah, orochimaru, i like him too his so damn evil, his cool.Well... i like evil naruto too the kyuubi not naruto and devil sasuke, thats great powers, wow!!

And does i hate are: Sakura-give up, geez he doesnt like you, god!!
    Tenten-shes never useble for anything.
    line remvoed for vulgar comment
    -Maru
    Last edited by Ωmega; 01-05-2007 at 12:13 PM.

Junior Member Konohas_green_beast is on a distinguished road Konohas_green_beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2007 12:57 PM
    Threads

Faves:
    Rock lee! Lee is a Powerfull shinobi that had to work for everithing he has now....blood sweat and tears....Lee endured it all and is one of the finest Genin in Konoha!

Kabuto: ok kabuto is just cool...and in my oppinion...i think he is stroger then Kakashi...so yeaaah...Medic shinobi with prime battle skills...he is awsome!

least faves:
    Sauske: he is cool and all...but...he is so overated
    Sakura: she is tooo obsessed with sauske...its sad...plus she should give like Naruto or even Lee a chance...idk

Nothing's Impossible! That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible has a reputation beyond repute That's Impossible's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2009 11:37 AM
    Threads

Cool I'd sayyyyyy

My favs would have to be,
    Sasuke- because he's sooooo cool and really strong
    Gaara- beacuse just so evil
    Itachi- CUTE AND EVIL!
    Gai- Just so funny
    Sakura- only because she hates Naruto too and i love her inner self!funny)
    Neji- kinda cute and pretty strong to go with it! ^^
    Tamari- I love the fan
    Kiba- Because i love his techs with Akamaru!
    Hinata- She's so nice and shy and friendly!
    And my least favs are,
    Naruto- Because he's so stupid, i hate it when he's right, and because he wins most of the time by using fox powers! THAT'S not even fair! He should develop more of his own techs.
    Shino- He's like a show off!
    (And that's all i can think of right know)
    And middle people/person would be,
    Kakashi- He's pretty strong with his Sharingan and Lightning Blade.
    And that's it!
    "Nothing's impossible. Just Impassable."

Junior Member reikari is on a distinguished road reikari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2007 06:51 PM
    Threads

Wow... you people are all hardcore Naruto fans... this is great, now I actually have people who I can talk to about Naruto without annoying them^^

Anyway my fave characters:

Naruto: He just never gives up, does he?

Sakura: There's no reason to criticize her, really. I mean, she may have been annoying at first, but she really does change for the better.

Neji: It's amazing how he can endure the fear of living with a curse mark on his forehead(sometimes I really hate his family for that). It's also interesting that he can learn such advanced techniques through simple observation(I just love his rotation technique). I also like that he looks like a pilot^^

Rock Lee: He works so hard. He really is a splendid ninja.

Least favorite characters:

None, really. Except I really wish Sasuke would stop living in his past and get on with his life, seriously.

Junior Member lollypop19 is on a distinguished road lollypop19's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2007 08:49 PM
    Threads

Faves: Naruto, because he never gives up and he's cool ^^ !!!Least Faves:Shino, because she is mean to sakura when it comes to sasuke !!! .... and Choujji, because he eats to much ....hehehe lolx ^^

Member GreenVI is an unknown quantity at this point GreenVI's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2007 09:47 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kingdomheartsfan View Post
    My favs would have to be,
    Sasuke- because he's sooooo cool and really strong
    He's a jerk, too. Tragic, maybe, but cool?
    Gaara- beacuse just so evil
    What the--? Did you even watch the episodes he was in? ALL of them?
    Itachi- CUTE AND EVIL!
    Gai- Just so funny
    Sakura- only because she hates Naruto too and i love her inner self!funny)
    Neji- kinda cute and pretty strong to go with it! ^^
    Tamari- I love the fan
    Kiba- Because i love his techs with Akamaru!
    Hinata- She's so nice and shy and friendly!
    And my least favs are,
    Naruto- Because he's so stupid, i hate it when he's right, and because he wins most of the time by using fox powers! THAT'S not even fair! He should develop more of his own techs.
    Oh yes. Let's forget the fact that he's learned
    Shadow Clone Technique
    Multiple Shadow Clone Technique
    Sexy Technique
    Harem Technique
    Spiraling Sphere
    Great Ball Spiraling Sphere
    Wind Release: Spiraling Sphere
    Shuriken From All Directions
    Uzumaki Naruto Combo
    Uzumaki Naruto Two Thousand Combo
    Drowning Maelstrom Technique
    Clone Body Blow
    Summoning Technique (Toads)

And how is Naruto using the Ninetails cheating when Sasuke using the Cursed Seal is fair?
    Shino- He's like a show off!
    Okay. How is he a showoff? I don't see him attempting to soak in any praise after he successfully executes his techniques.
    (And that's all i can think of right know)
    And middle people/person would be,
    Kakashi- He's pretty strong with his Sharingan and Lightning Blade.
    And that's it!

Sakura The Fallen Angel Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura has a reputation beyond repute Luck_Sharingan_Sakura's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2007 09:46 PM
    Threads

Favorite-Itachi Uchiha

-Love Danger, Out For Revenge, And Is Calm (but when it comes to fighting at least that's my opinion)

Least Favorite-Neji Hyuga

-Judges People Without actually knowing them but acts like he do, Say People Is Weaker Then Him.
    Set By My Sis Rah_Xephon

**BEWARE OF THE CUTE EVILNESS!**

-A Fan
    Jump_For_Luck77's Protector!
    BF-Uchiha_Madara
    I Love Reps and Gifts!! ^_^

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Oh yes, because we know that SASUKE doesn't go and actually seek out a cursed seal, while Naruto is BORN with it. Just like sasuke is born with the sharingan, that is his advantage as Naruto's is the kyuubi. And you're clearly retarded since Naruto makes up the majority of his techniques while sasuke does NOT. As of the manga, Naruto already created a devistatingly powerful wind attack that seems to make giant craters in the ground, and as Captain Yamato pointed out...it should be able to defeat any lightning based attacks that Sasuke has, meaning...basically everything except his generic fire thing. So weighing it in...

Sasuke GOES and seeks additional power through unatural means in addition to what he was born with
    Knows no technique completely original to him

while Naruto makes up most of his jutsus, and is utilizing what he's born with as WELL as expanding on current jutsus he already knows.

Speaking of which, since he could add his chakra element to the rasengan he accomplished something Yondaime could not.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Senior Member ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy has much to be proud of ThePsychoticPuppy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2007 11:24 AM
    Threads

Why do I like Rock Lee?

He's the epitome of hardwork paying off. The loser who's going to beat a genius. Unlike Naruto, who too is a loser, Lee has no special whatsoever aside from his Taijutsu. Lee's come a long way, and despite losing in the manga, he's really a good martial artist. I'd say he's one of the most unqiue characters in the entine Naruto universe. Plus, he has the whole Bruce Lee thing going on, that just makes him rock even more.

Why do I dislike Sasuke Uchiha?

Unlike Lee, Sasuke let's his revenge run his life, despite being a genius, having a mentor who's a genius (Kakashi), having friends who'd go through any length for him (Naruto and Sakura), and Hokage and town who back him up. I can understand loss of family, but to be so selfish is just distasteful and pathetic. I never did like his attitude.

Yeah, that's about it.
    ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBA
    .::su gnoma llewd seippup citocysp::.
    ....KRAB?
    (!eRaWeB)

Junior Member Omoidasu is on a distinguished road Omoidasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2007 03:50 PM
    Threads

I like Kakashi Hatake because he really funny with his Icha Icha Paradise books and just plain cool.

Junior Member anime_girl_forevrrrr is on a distinguished road anime_girl_forevrrrr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2007 09:08 PM
    Threads

Fav:Kakashi and itachi.
    Kakashi is just a hot quiet guy that i love and itachi is a cruel menacing guy...dont ask i just like them...

Least fav: Sakura
    Skura should get a life seriously..... who cares about sasuke, sasuke is ugly plus that forehead ticks me off why is it so huge!!!!

Senior Member ishakak is infamous around these parts ishakak is infamous around these parts ishakak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2007 05:43 PM
    Threads

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Konohas_green_beast View Post
    Faves:
    Rock lee! Lee is a Powerfull shinobi that had to work for everithing he has now....blood sweat and tears....Lee endured it all and is one of the finest Genin in Konoha!

Kabuto: ok kabuto is just cool...and in my oppinion...i think he is stroger then Kakashi...so yeaaah...Medic shinobi with prime battle skills...he is awsome!

least faves:
    Sauske: he is cool and all...but...he is so overated
    Sakura: she is tooo obsessed with sauske...its sad...plus she should give like Naruto or even Lee a chance...idk

Kabuto is way not stronger than Kakashi the super awesomeness!

Siggy made by MaX. Thanks lots!

Siggy made by Coldcase. Thank you!
    Road of Life

Little Miss Shinigami ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Troublesome Woman~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2008 04:01 AM
    Threads

Favourites:

Hatake Kakashi - He's cool, funny, mysterious, and perverted. What's not to like?

Nara Shikamaru - He's. A. Genius. And he's freaking cool. Ponytail. Mmmm.

Deidara - He has mouthes on the palms of his hands. He finished every sentence with 'un'. Seriously... he's a freak, and I love him for it. Art is a Bang, un!

Loathed one:

Uchiha Sasuke - He's an annoying, emo little brat. He really needs to forget about his brother, quit doing exactly what Itachi intended him to do, and live. Live, little freak, live!

We think a flower on a cliff is beautiful
    because we stop our feet at the cliff's edge,
    unable to step out into the sky
    like that fearless flower

- Kubo Title, Bleach, Volume 12

My Fanfiction
    My deviantART

Junior Member sasuke_lover800 can only hope to improve sasuke_lover800's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2007 02:50 PM
    Threads

Wink

my fav character is sasuke
    he is very cool and cute.i like sasuke cuz he is quiet and he is one of those guys that dont care he just wants 2 be the best without having to show it
    o and i also love kakashi is he such an awsome chracter.i like him cuz he always right and he is very smart

OMG SASUKE IS SO HAWT!!!!

iProcrastinate. Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I wish T.T

Flat out Orochimaru,why?:
    He is too scary!!And he takes Sasuke-kun away from Konoha and from Sakura*sniff*
    I Sig by Hakuchuumu<3 I

We're Waiting For You. :]

Junior Member LazyGenious200 is infamous around these parts LazyGenious200 is infamous around these parts LazyGenious200 is infamous around these parts LazyGenious200's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2007 03:51 PM
    Just moved back to Florida again and glad to be back!!
    Threads

Post removed for cursing
    -Maru
    Last edited by Ωmega; 02-02-2007 at 04:16 PM.

No.1 Maverick Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 09:15 PM
    Threads

Most favorite: Shikamaru (I like his laid-back attitude and the fact that he's super intelligent)
    Neji (He's just awesome, he looks cool when he's fighting)
    Least favorite: Sakura (she's just way too obsesses with Sasuke and doesn't have and doesn't have any cool attacks, and she's got a freaky split personality)
    Made by my lover ♥ Jagan Eye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information