AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Favorite/Least Favorite Naruto Character

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2014 09:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Default Official Favorite/Least Favorite Naruto Character

Remember to follow the rules. I.E post WHY you like or dislike the character. If it gets too spammy, or no one follows the rules, it'll be closed. K? K!
    Last edited by Ωmega; 11-14-2006 at 09:55 PM.

AF's moxy foxy furry gal vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf has a reputation beyond repute vixen_wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2009 06:12 PM
    on the ragged edge of world i'll roam and the home of the wolf will be my home...
    Threads

i dont like the show but i like the kid with the dog........cuz i like dogs

-edit- sorry somebody got there pantyz in bunch and is to afraid to tell me face to face so lets make teh baby happy
    Last edited by vixen_wolf; 01-13-2008 at 10:06 PM.
    im a proud furry =3 you dun like it? kiss muh furry but!! D:<

--my wolf pack-

*is under construction*

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Favorite character: Rock Lee

Lee just has the sort of inspirational, up-beat attitude which seems to be lacked by many people now-a-days. He picks his goals and sticks to them no matter what. Adn if he fails, he works even harder to make up for that.
    I also like his all taijutsu fighting style, both because he is the only character with that quality in the show, as well as the fact that it is the most realistic fighting style in the show.
    Despite his friendly nature, he also has the ability to lay down a beating, but nows how to use restraint.

Least favorite character: Sasuke

Granted, he has played an important role, and I believe that being disliked by fans was probably intended. He is very narrow-minded, and only focuses on one goal. Outside of that goal, he lacks the ability to see what is ahead of him, and think about the events to unravel after achieving his goal. He had the love of everyone, only to reject them and act as though no one understood him. Granted, though Naruto had not experience the pain of loss on a level such as that of Sasuke, it is still unreasonable. Perhaps why I hate him so much is that he has to grow up and come out of the angsty teenage phase I hate in people around my age.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Trompe l'oeil. Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Pink And Blue Ribbon Blue Ribbon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2012 01:35 PM
    Threads

Least Favorite: Hinata

Hinata is too shy, and her love for Naruto gets out of hand sometimes. Other than that she's fine to me, but she's the only one I dislike the most.

Most Favorite: Gaara

He's uber cute to me, and I love how they call him "Santa Claus" because of the bag he carries around with him. (if it even is a bag) I also like how he acts mysterious at most times and has a smart-alec attitude. <3
    "Perception is the only reality."

Member nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2011 05:49 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ManyMuchMooses

Least favorite character: Sasuke

he's to populer and i just don't like him

favotite character: Shikamaru

i like the way he acts and he reminds me of me

Cookie-brained Fox kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 05:54 AM
    Threads

Favorite: Itachi Uchiha

- Out for revenge, but his emotions don't cloud his judgment.

Least Fave: Sakura Haruno

- The only character in Naruto that I absolutely cannot stand watching. Even her "hard work" to become useful cannot erase the evil stain she put in my mind. And her crush on Sasuke (hello , he's evil!) is pretty pathetic.

(PM option is off. I refuse to hear people whine.)

Member Smitty will become famous soon enough Smitty will become famous soon enough Smitty's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2007 12:02 AM
    Threads

Favorites;
    Maito Gai: I love his over the top character. I've been told I remind people of him, which makes me really quite happy. I think......
    Kakashi: I've always liked silent deadly characters.
    Jiraiya: Makeout Paradise. Need I say more?

Least Favorite;
    Sasuke: Dumb and single minded. I agree with everything Xero XIII said about him.
    Run and suffer.............but don't mess up your hair!

Pm me if you have any questions about God and Christianity, I'll do my best to help.

Senior Member zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog has a reputation beyond repute zerog's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2009 01:20 PM
    Threads

Most Favorite: Gaara well I like his look and sand would be cool to fight with... ^_^

Least Favorite: Sakura she's just annoying honestly...

To say is easy, To do that is hard... (Rurouni Kenshin)

aka. darky-chan darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 06:19 AM
    Threads

Favourite Character - Hinata

She's tries her best in everything for the love of Naruto XD. I think she plays a very important role in the show.

Least Favourite - Sasuke

He's evil and always seems too make me angry, and always as Xero XIII said he spends too much time planning his revenge and doesn't look whats ahead of him.
    GONE, Goodbye.

Member cHiBiFiEd is a jewel in the rough cHiBiFiEd is a jewel in the rough cHiBiFiEd is a jewel in the rough cHiBiFiEd's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2007 04:10 AM
    Threads

Favourite: Naruto

I just like the way he is. He's really similar to me. We're both hyper, annoying and our *er-hem* friends can sometimes hate or adore us. ^_^

Least favourite: Sakura

There's just something about her that I dislike... Forehead? Nah.

Junior Member Sayasha is on a distinguished road Sayasha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2007 07:39 AM
    Threads

Favourite Characters:
    Sabaku Gaara- Hes just soooo cute! and tough!
    Rock Lee- He is so loyal, my friends don't know why i like him...they say his eyebrows freak them out....he's got a cool theme though.

Least favourite Characters:

Haruno Sakura- I don't know why, but she makes me sick! she try's so hard for Sasuke and he pushes her away, while Lee-san wants her, hey sakura, Lee asked first!

Orochimaru- ewwwww, he's wierd and scary

Some so-so characters are:

Abrame Shino, Haku, Chouji and Ino.
    I am a demon dog, not a dog demon.
    don't click this link...
    Family;
    Big Brother- Smitty

PM me if you would like to join

Senior Member buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly has a reputation beyond repute buhbibutterfly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2008 03:28 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Favorite characters

1. gaara - i tend to like the darkish/mysterious/evilish characters. i don't like his newer outfit though...

2. lee - he's funny and just so dedicated...love his personality, the only thing i didn't like about him is that he liked sakura...

Least favorite character-

Sakura - outta all the characters i find that she is the most annoying. I just can't find myself liking her as a character.

Sasuke - He's also annoying in my opinion...
    *(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸.´)*
    »~:¤.·º`·.Forever ~ Dreaming.·´º·.¤:~«
    *(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*

>> flew too high and burnt the wings - lost my faith in everything <<

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

Favorite - Rock Lee
    He works hard despite being told that he has no talent. Overcomes the odds to be one of the best gennin participating in the chunnin exam beating the living hell out of Gara in the process. Never gives up and believes that anything can be accomplished with hard work and effort.

Honerable mention: Nara Shikamaru; Uchiha Iachi

Least favorite - Sakura
    If I hear her screem Sasukes name one more time....
    She is less annoying now, but before I could not stand her at all.

Honerable mention: Ino

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Member negative_18 is on a distinguished road negative_18's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2007 07:46 PM
    Threads

LEAST FAVOURITE CHARACTERS= Sakura and sasuke!
    omg can they do anything more to get on my nerves? sasuke is a fool pushing it all away and then complaining he lost everything. BAKA!
    ans sakura is a fool for liking him and being so nice to sasuke and meaner to naruto and rock lee despite they actually care for her.

FAVOURIT CHARACTERS= naruto and hinata
    naruto is very likeable to me because of his never giving up attitude and despite being shunned by the village he still wants to become hokage meaning he will protect it. i like hinata because she is so shy and sweet and cute. also she likes naruto so yea.

i generally like all the rest of the characters except for sakura and sasuke

Member koori-chan will become famous soon enough koori-chan will become famous soon enough koori-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2006 01:53 PM
    Threads

Least favorites:

Uchiha Sasuke

He's emo and annoying. He complains a lot and he probably can't think of anything else but "Kill Itachi". Seriously, this kid doesn't have any serious issues, he's just emo and that makes him annoying. And he pushes himself too hard. He acts all cool that stuff but in the end he's really just a kid who's about to cry from the loss of his family. Annoying, really...

Orochimaru

This guy is seriously gay... Really, creepy and .... gay... just plain gay.

Sakura:

What does she see in Sasuke anyway? She's so stubborn and really inconsiderate. Lee and Naruto likes her but she treats like like trash... well, Naruto anyway.

Most favorites:

Jiraya

So he's a perverted hermit... but he's cool anyway. He really funny too.

Shikamaru

He's lazy but really smart. He's very good at planning and he's funny as well. Plus he doesn't have to act cool, unlike a certain Uchiha emo kid...

Uchiha Itachi

So he's the bad guy, does it matter? That's one of the things that makes him cool anyway. His style rocks.

Kakashi

Thousand years of pain, anyone?

JOIN TODAY!
    Give me coffee or give me death!

What is with this feeling? The irregular beating of my heart?

Junior Member {Co}Zero™{Revived} is on a distinguished road {Co}Zero™{Revived}'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2006 08:44 PM
    Threads

My favorite characters.
    Shino:He's quiet like me and still fights pretty well.
    Kisame:I like his sword and loyal attitude
    Kakashi:Somethin' about him I like, not really sure.
    Naruto:Same reason most people like him, he never gives up and still manages to become stronger under the odds.
    Jiraiya:I'm not a pervert but if I hung around with him I would really enjoy making fun of him for being one.
    Lee:I kinda liked him at first but when he used his drunken fist.....

Least favorite:
    Sasuke:I kinda like him because of his past & what he's trying to do but he sill tries to be the big bad dude who's better than anyone.
    TenTen:She's always like a side character never doin' anything.
    Sakura:Get over it and get on with you own business.

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle Wii Code: 6510-3075-8319-6972

Favorites:

Shikamaru: What's not to like about him? We have much in common (say for maybe except that 200 IQ level >.<) But now he's picked that smoking habit which makes him less cool but he's still my favorite.
    Sakura: If I could learn medicine as fast as she did. I would change my major to medicine.

Least Favorite:

Kabuto: Something about him just sets me off. He's sly and I don't like the fact that he's so devoted for Orochimaru.

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

... loves YOU! Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi has a reputation beyond repute Princess Hoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2008 07:22 PM
    Threads

Favorite:

Rock Lee: He has a electrifying and a determined personality. No matter how much he attempts and fails, he is willing to stand back up again.

Gai: Always someone cheer you up and tell you never give up too. I <3 his personality.

Least Favorite:

Neji: He doesn't think of the feelings that would hurt someone like; when he calls someone a "loser" for example and say "You have no talent."I'd like him if he wasn't so mean to everyone.

Sakura: I admire her intelligence. I just wish she wouldn't constantly ask Sasuke out on a date or try to get him to notice her. She needs to be stronger for Sasuke.
    Last edited by Princess Hoshi; 11-19-2006 at 03:48 PM.

Junior Member jus390 is on a distinguished road jus390's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2006 12:02 AM
    Threads

My fav charectar whould have to be..
    Haku
    just cause i dunt really know i just think Haku ownes hard core
    and my least favorite whould have to be.. the fat one i dunt member his name.. just cause hes dumb..
    but sometimes i get annoyed with Naruto when hes always saying BELIEVE IT i mean come on its just gets old sometimes

Member silly_uchiha will become famous soon enough silly_uchiha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2007 03:12 PM
    Threads

I love a lot of characters in Naruto, but if I HAD to choose a favorite... Erm... I'm tempted to say Sasuke, but that's only because making fun of him makes me happy. I only really like OOC Sasuke and he's not my favorite. Soo... taking everything into consideration...

My Favorite Character:
    Shikamaru, with Neji coming in at a close second (Not to mention Asuma, Kiba, Naruto, Gaara, Deidara, Sasori, Kimimaro...). Shikamaru's a genius. He makes a very adorable animated drawing (yay! Mesh!). His personality is awesome, he has cool hobbies, and come on. Kagemane no Jutsu? Heck yes!!

Least Favorite Character:
    I have a couple. I hate Kabuto and I hate Orochimaru. They're both farts. Still, I hate those two newest Akatsuki guys the most. Hidan and what's-his-face Kazoo or whatever. They're responsible for Asuma's death and Shikamaru, Ino, and Chouji are gonna pound their faces in. And they look weird.
    Last edited by silly_uchiha; 11-26-2006 at 12:48 AM. Reason: I forgot Gaara (again!) & their, there, & they're

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

My favorites have to be Neji and Kakashi. A lot of people don't like Neji, but I think he's amazing. I understand that he hurt Hinata... but come on. Gaara practically killed Rock Lee.

I really don't like Sasuke and Sakura. Sasuke just bugs me, and Sakura could become so much stronger. Also Jiraiya ticks me off.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

Yaoi Extremist sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo has a reputation beyond repute sasunarubishoujo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2007 09:11 PM
    In a magical place where yaoi reigns supreme
    Threads

Favorites:

Naruto: I love naruto sooo much!! He kinda reminds me of well me both physically(except im a not ninja *tear* and not a boy) and emotionally. Also in the manga in part 2 (where he's like 16) he is MUY sexy!! XDD But i hate it how the anime makes him look like a annoying brat that can't do anything!!!
    Sasuke: SHAME ON U PEOPLE WHO HATE HIM!!! Especially those of you who think he's a popular character that everybody loves because judging from everyone most people have him on LEAST favorite character!!!!!I agree that he can be a stupid and stuck up snob that has something lodged in the weee crevices of his behind but still you need to see what he's been through...he's just a troubled kid looking for answers in the best ways he can!!!.....ok im better now ^ ^ now on to why i like him. I like him cuz probably due to the many sasunaru fanfics i have read where they show him as a real person with problems that we can relate to(come on like we really gonna get kidnapped by a crazy snake dude who wants all ninja powers) and plus he IS sex on legs uchiha XDD yum yum!!
    Other fav characters that im too lazy to explain: Gaara, Haku <3

Least Favorites:

Sakura: I have many problems with her including the excessive fawning over sasuke(HE'S WITH NARUTO SO BUZZ OFF!!) and her weakness in part 1 of the anime also kinda reframed me from ever really liking her although i do admire her smarts and new strength in part 2, plus her inner sakura also kinda scares me! *shivers*
    Again least fav characters that im to lazy to explain: Ino, Orochimaru, and random villagers that hate naruto just because he has kyuubi(nine tailed fox) sealed in him!! D<
    Made by Fast as Fire
    I <3 You!

23. Likes Cherry Boom liked this post
    Senior Member katrina03 is an unknown quantity at this point katrina03's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2007 12:06 AM
    land of the rising moon...PHILIPPINES!!!;)
    Threads

my most favorite character in naruto is gaara and naruto himself..it's because they're so kawaii!!i like the way they perform their special moves...
    my least favorite character is none other than...orochimaru...i hate hiiim!!!!his evil!!!!
    and i don't want the world to see me,
    'coz i don't think that they'd understand...
    when everything was made to be broken,
    i just want you to know who i am...

Junior Member Unlucki is on a distinguished road Unlucki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2006 02:47 PM
    Threads

Favorite: Rock Lee
    He's strong and determined. People told him he would never become a ninja but he worked hard and showed those queers. He never quits and i admire him for that.

Least favorite: Sakura Haruno
    She may be smart, but she's annoying and a horrible ninja.
    Last edited by Unlucki; 11-28-2006 at 08:07 PM.

Rock is the ULTIMATE NINJA

Junior Member lonely geek is on a distinguished road lonely geek's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2006 11:11 AM
    Threads

mines is Sasuke Uchiha cause he is calm and cool and I like his sharingan.

least favorite is konohamaru cause he is always there to waste time. example the interview right before the forest of death. or right begin the final round of the chuunin exams he cause naruto to get lost.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information